1 hour ago, RagnaBlade said:

I dunno if/how I fucked up or what but while messing with the orgasm types (trying to make all female orgasms male) it almost seems random as to which is pulled from, as I'm still seeing the Female ejaculate, so I must have fucked up somewhere... I know I can post individual files here  but I feel as though I would need to post the entire folder to see what I did wrong. is it possible to post folders her or will I need to post every file from the various position folders?

You'd likely need to post a ZIP file. Still, that seems like passing the work onto someone else lol--

That said, i wouldn't mind helping. You did go through with it despite hesitation, that's really respectable, so i'll be available.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

You'd likely need to post a ZIP file. Still, that seems like passing the work onto someone else lol--

That said, i wouldn't mind helping. You did go through with it despite hesitation, that's really respectable, so i'll be available.

The only thing I didn't mess around with too much was the code aspect, as I was having trouble working the find feature, granted I have only recently figured it out, so unless that's the issue. Here's the .zip of the Climax folder climax.zip

6 hours ago, unknownunk said:

Hi. Will "pseudo-nude" (in original game they are underwear) sprites,  be replaced by good nude sprites which are styled like actor1 and actor2? 

They already are, for humans.

10 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

The only thing I didn't mess around with too much was the code aspect, as I was having trouble working the find feature, granted I have only recently figured it out, so unless that's the issue. Here's the .zip of the Climax folder climax.zip

Ah, my bad, forgot that things in Starbound aren't just named after their files, they are actually named inside their properties. Each climax particle file is just editable with notepad aswell, you should see a "kind", which defines what it is called. So you'd have to copy the contents of the male particles into the female particles, and set the names to female-- or just copy the whole file and rename the file and the kind inside.

34 minutes ago, alcohol135@gmx.de said:

well i unpacked it from the .Zip and then i put the .pack into the Mods folder             Klick me for the LOG

Well, there's nothing here. Quite literally, this log is from Starbound 1.3.4, so it may not be the right one, but the logs don't even comment on finding any file in the mods folder. Pardon, but which folder did you install the mods in? <Starbound installation directory>/mods ?

29 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Well, there's nothing here. Quite literally, this log is from Starbound 1.3.4, so it may not be the right one, but the logs don't even comment on finding any file in the mods folder. Pardon, but which folder did you install the mods in? <Starbound installation directory>/mods ?

i put it in in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Ah, my bad, forgot that things in Starbound aren't just named after their files, they are actually named inside their properties. Each climax particle file is just editable with notepad aswell, you should see a "kind", which defines what it is called. So you'd have to copy the contents of the male particles into the female particles, and set the names to female-- or just copy the whole file and rename the file and the kind inside.

right all done, though I came across variations of those scripts that had more lines in their scripts than the others, I'll post two examples (and maybe see if I did this right in the process)
Edit: There seems to be two type of Climax scripts, the ones I altered ate these ones, which I have the feeling I should not have touched \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-API-v2.13.0\projectiles\sexbound\climax ( I tried uploading them as a .zip but I got a -200 error) and the ones in \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-API-v2.13.0\particles\climax which is the one that I think is the one you wanted me to alter.

2 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

right all done, though I came across variations of those scripts that had more lines in their scripts than the others, I'll post two examples (and maybe see if I did this right in the process)
Edit: There seems to be two type of Climax scripts, the ones I altered ate these ones, which I have the feeling I should not have touched \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-API-v2.13.0\projectiles\sexbound\climax ( I tried uploading them as a .zip but I got a -200 error) and the ones in \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-API-v2.13.0\particles\climax which is the one that I think is the one you wanted me to alter.

First one refers to the projectiles that spawn fluids, unrelated, and invisible. Second one is the particles.

51 minutes ago, 0202inferno said:

Idk if this is question is on topic or not. I think I read somewhere on the forms that an EBS/EEBS Animation is being worked on? I'm wanting to know if it is being worked on or planned to be worked on. Please and thank you.

This is a thing, its pretty much that without any nipples or anything.

I have a custom version that i've tried a few things with, but its just not up to acceptable standards.

5 hours ago, alcohol135@gmx.de said:

or is it a Problem that my Starbound is on version 1.4.4?

and i installed it the same way as the aphrodite bow and its also not working

If you do have Starbound 1.4.4, then that log is not yours, or simply something else entirely. I see workshop mods loading fine, but nothing about local mods in that log.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

First one refers to the projectiles that spawn fluids, unrelated, and invisible. Second one is the particles.

Yeah, I managed to fix it by downloading the API again, keeping it in a seperate folder, and using it to replace the folders that I messed with. I also screwed up by adding the Male variables onto one of the female files that had no variables on it (all 0's) that seemed to cause the game to crash, so I redid everything a third time this time, now replacing everything save for those blank female files. and now it seems to work as I intended. Hah, I might need to calm down before I start trying to dabble in sprite work. I had thoughts of making nude sprites (or taking sprites from a bunch of other mods that alter the idle, walking, and running animations and trying to mesh them together to make a futa (or even a male) character be able to have their genitalia out if they run around naked and maybe even have pregnant variants) granted I'm not all that good with sprites, so I doubt I'd be able to do an even half decent job.

16 hours ago, red3dred said:

If you do have Starbound 1.4.4, then that log is not yours, or simply something else entirely. I see workshop mods loading fine, but nothing about local mods in that log.

oookkkaaayyy it may could happened that i was too dumb to look and looked in the wrong plate............

13 minutes ago, unknownunk said:

I am talking about genitals for males and pubes like actor sprites have. 

Things like that are only available on other reskin mods. Though i don't think i've seen any "pubes" on the sprites.

That said, the Nexus mods provides a plethora of such mods. From "Everyone is a futa with boobs the size of a table and horse cocks" to "We cleaned up and added genitals to Vanilla-like sprites".

1 hour ago, alcohol135@gmx.de said:

oookkkaaayyy it may could happened that i was too dumb to look and looked in the wrong plate............

Happens to the best of us.

15 minutes ago, red3dred said:

That said, the Nexus mods provides a plethora of such mods. From "Everyone is a futa with boobs the size of a table and horse cocks" to "We cleaned up and added genitals to Vanilla-like sprites".

I don't suppose you have any links to said Mods do you? :P

The mod must've changed since I last used it because now the game doesn't want things to work. I can't use the bed for anything but sleep, the bow just goes through every little thing, and the loungable placeables are rediculous to come across and don't let me place them anywhere (so so much for NPC villages being used guess now I need to make my own?). Nothing is working.

Starbound 1.4

Sexbound 2.13.0

Aphrodite's Bow 4.1.3

OmniBrowser 1.5.0

AOI Eevee Race 1.0.0

Sexbound Felin 1.1.3

Alluring Toys Co 1.9.0

AOI Espeon Race 1.0.0

NPCSpawner+

Earth's Finest-Crew Improvements

Dramatic Terrain

Draenei Race Mod

Draenei Sexbound Support

Felin

Xbawks Character Extender

Sexbound Defeat

Statue of Dibella

Naturally Horny

LewdFelinFunTV

LewdFelinTV

2 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

I don't suppose you have any links to said Mods do you? :P

Push that button and enjoy.
(Note: You may need to be logged in to see adult content)

16 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said:

The mod must've changed since I last used it because now the game doesn't want things to work. I can't use the bed for anything but sleep, the bow just goes through every little thing, and the loungable placeables are rediculous to come across and don't let me place them anywhere (so so much for NPC villages being used guess now I need to make my own?). Nothing is working.

So, couple things to note:

• Bow has underwent several changes, including a quest-line to obtain it. If you don't want to go looting for the item, try spawning in "aphroditesstaff".
  • Beds were changed to be both vanilla compatible (Just sleeping on it) and usable by having the loungeable-addon placed on top of them. Not all beds are compatible, but all beds previously compatible should be compatible with it. More compatibility mods are on the way.
  • If you think the loungeables are rare, i wonder how you'd feel looking for the Aphrodite's Staff... The loungeables can be purchased at the Infinity Express (Super market at the left of the Outpost), and other alternatives to the bow are available (Lewdbound, Eiko's outdated-but-a-nice-idea Throwing Hearts).
  • There was a mod that made it so the beds were all Sexbound enabled by default, but its been discontinued. Community demanded "usable beds as vanilla" and this was the best approach Loc could get working.

That's all. Your bow won't work until you "Imbue" it via the quest, your beds should probably need either add-ons or just to be placed again to be compatible.

1 minute ago, OctagonalSquare said:

What happens to species that aren't supported by Sexbound or patches? Do they just not fuck? Do they go invisible? I'm using Naturally Horny so I'm wondering if it'll cause any significant issues.

iirc they default to human, though it's been a while since i played with custom races

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

Nope, likely never.

See this post for more info.

yikes, the way you mention them makes them out to like a modding mafia family. Might just delete all my characters and delete the FU mod, if that's their mentality. defensive or not a prudes a prude and I'd rather not support those who are rude. or take overly dramatic moves to "protect" "their" work.

5 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

yikes, the way you mention them makes them out to like a modding mafia family. Might just delete all my characters and delete the FU mod, if that's their mentality. defensive or not a prudes a prude and I'd rather not support those who are rude. or take overly dramatic moves to "protect" "their" work.

That's how Mafia works, lad.

No but really, i've seen the extents of the FU team's hubris, and its not nice. Content being amalgamated, at times without permission, a air of superiority over other mods very clearly shown in their responses, and even refusing to support users with their confusion, when the mod doesn't have anywhere close to a functional wiki, among other often more direct attacks to users at random, by Sayter, the lead of the project.

Sadly, that's just how they are, and having gone through several DMCA's and survived through them, only makes them feel more righteous and untouchable.

But enough bashing FU. As much as their attitude is not pleasant, the mod is fun for the sheer blast of content and options to do things it has.

8 minutes ago, red3dred said:

That's how Mafia works, lad.

No but really, i've seen the extents of the FU team's hubris, and its not nice. Content being amalgamated, at times without permission, a air of superiority over other mods very clearly shown in their responses, and even refusing to support users with their confusion, when the mod doesn't have anywhere close to a functional wiki, among other often more direct attacks to users at random, by Sayter, the lead of the project.

Sadly, that's just how they are, and having gone through several DMCA's and survived through them, only makes them feel more righteous and untouchable.

But enough bashing FU. As much as their attitude is not pleasant, the mod is fun for the sheer blast of content and options to do things it has.

I suppose, though All those Character race slots taken up by their "mod" leaves little room for other race mods that may be compatible (at somepoint) with Sexbound.