So I'm not sure if I did anything wrong (though if I have to ask the answer would be yes) but When I impregnate NPC's the Sprite doesn't change to reflect this. Granted I have the bigger busts mod so I feel as though that's the main issue, though I'm not sure on that.Then again I don't know if Pregnancy sprites (for females at least) are apart of the mod already so I don't know if I need to download a mod to implement the changes. can anyone Clarify this for me?

15 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

So I'm not sure if I did anything wrong (though if I have to ask the answer would be yes) but When I impregnate NPC's the Sprite doesn't change to reflect this. Granted I have the bigger busts mod so I feel as though that's the main issue, though I'm not sure on that.Then again I don't know if Pregnancy sprites (for females at least) are apart of the mod already so I don't know if I need to download a mod to implement the changes. can anyone Clarify this for me?

Its a setting that has been disabled by default since 2.11 i believe, in the configs for the game. In the scripts/sexbound/plugins folder, under pregnant.config, there will be the setting
Ā "pregnancyFetish" = false;
Change that to true and it'll make a visual difference during animations.

Ā 

13 hours ago, Pikabro said:

Okay, so it says in the changelog that there's a status that prevents pregnancy. How do I get that?

Should be obtained from the latest version of Alluring Toys. Along with Condoms and such.

Ā 

On 8/22/2019 at 7:25 PM, Jero1987 said:

That might be it, so were is the real one.

That is found within the game's files (On Steam, right click, properties, browse local files...) in the storage folder. Should be "starbound.log" or just "starbound" as a text file.

14 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Its a setting that has been disabled by default since 2.11 i believe, in the configs for the game. In the scripts/sexbound/plugins folder, under pregnant.config, there will be the setting
Ā "pregnancyFetish" = false;
Change that to true and it'll make a visual difference during animations.

Will check that out, as that may very well be my issue, thanks ^__^ will send an update when I do it.

9 minutes ago, M33P said:

Is there anyway to prevent npcs from cumming on their own?

In the climax config, under scripts/sexbound/plugins and climax.config, you have "enableNPCAutoClimax" and the default is true. Change that to false and voila.

So I recently just got the "Make the universe a cuter place" mod from steam to add to the mod list. When i get into a position with a sex node, the faces of the target and the player reverts back to their original vanilla face images.
Ā 

Is there a way to have it changed with the mod instead?

Ā 

p.s. If there's a picture on how to do it, please send it -.-

Ā 

50 minutes ago, Firelight1928 said:

So I recently just got the "Make the universe a cuter place" mod from steam to add to the mod list. When i get into a position with a sex node, the faces of the target and the player reverts back to their original vanilla face images.
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

From what I remember it's a compatibility issue, as the sprites from Cuter are taken from Starbounds Directory rather than Sexbounds or there is a conflict in the scripts. though The Moderators can fill you in more.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

In the climax config, under scripts/sexbound/plugins and climax.config, you have "enableNPCAutoClimax" and the default is true. Change that to false and voila.

Is there a way to change male voices with female voices, while it would be nice to change male heads for female heads (getting rid of male sprites altogether if we have a futa mod installed? I suppose my Biggest question would be more for; Either changing the Orgasm type for females (from squirt to Cum(If Futa mod is enabled)) and/or changing the Orgasm message from the Female default stating their "Squirting" to they're "Cumming"?

13 hours ago, Firelight1928 said:

Ā 

Ā 

12 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

From what I remember it's a compatibility issue, as the sprites from Cuter are taken from Starbounds Directory rather than Sexbounds or there is a conflict in the scripts. though The Moderators can fill you in more.

There is a thread on this, which i believe you already posted on ( @Firelight1928 ), that describes this. The file is just "sexbound.config" in the root folder of the mod (As soon as you open the mod folder).

As for the appearance of the bodies during animations, there is no way to make it "work" with Sexbound, there'd need to be permission from the Cutebound creator and time to convert current assets to be more loyal to Cutebound, though i doubt the creator will provide permission and cooperate with Sexbound.

Ā 

12 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Is there a way to change male voices with female voices, while it would be nice to change male heads for female heads (getting rid of male sprites altogether if we have a futa mod installed? I suppose my Biggest question would be more for; Either changing the Orgasm type for females (from squirt to Cum(If Futa mod is enabled)) and/or changing the Orgasm message from the Female default stating their "Squirting" to they're "Cumming"?

First... lemme see... What you want is:
> 1) Replace male sound effects with female sound effects
> 2) Use only Female head sprites
> 3) Changing Orgasm particles to be always male-like
> 4) Conditional dialogue to accommodate all the above.

Ā 

So, as far as being able, yes, this is all perfectly doable. What this requires, though:

1) Config change/ Patch mod to set all sound effects from males to females. This is more problematic even with the incoming update as configs will change place, some will change structure, as new features make room in the files.
2) This is easily doable by just replacing all male head assets with female head assets, both config or patch/mod standalone.
3) This one is a bit more tricky, as it pertains to either changing the configs from the projectiles/particles one at a time, or changing the artwork file to tell it to only use male climax particles-- This however is very specific and unstable, as any update or downgrade is incompatible and will require remaking. I'd recommend against changing this if you prefer to have hair and sanity.
4) Now THIS one... is quite similar to the above, except its version universal AFAIK. Replacing all female dialogue with male dialogue, or just using it, takes basically removing female dialogues-- this of course means you need male dialogues, working, and then replacing it all. There is no conditional "If i am a futa" option in dialogue, it only checks the character's and partner gender, and as this has been discussed before in other threads, adding more genders to Starbound is neigh impossible, or more simply put, a insurmountable amount of work to get a simple feature working.
Ā 

4 hours ago, Jero1987 said:

starbound.log.5starbound.log.1starbound.logĀ I donĀ“t know there were 3 of them available, so you get all 3 of them.

Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\Sexbound_VenusBM0.2' -- This mod has been outdated and causes issues.
Detected asset source named 'lox_sexboundloungeablepatcher' at '..\mods\SexboundLoungeablePatcher_v1.1.0.pak' -- This one hasn't been updated and has been discontinued.

Well, i have your solution. "Starbound.log" should be the latest one, and it has both of the above, and is 1.4.4.
Ā 

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

First... lemme see... What you want is:

> 1) Replace male sound effects with female sound effects
> 2) Use only Female head sprites
> 3) Changing Orgasm particles to be always male-like
> 4) Conditional dialogue to accommodate all the above.

Ā 

So, as far as being able, yes, this is all perfectly doable. What this requires, though:

1) Config change/ Patch mod to set all sound effects from males to females. This is more problematic even with the incoming update as configs will change place, some will change structure, as new features make room in the files.
2) This is easily doable by just replacing all male head assets with female head assets, both config or patch/mod standalone.
3) This one is a bit more tricky, as it pertains to either changing the configs from the projectiles/particles one at a time, or changing the artwork file to tell it to only use male climax particles-- This however is very specific and unstable, as any update or downgrade is incompatible and will require remaking. I'd recommend against changing this if you prefer to have hair and sanity.
4) Now THIS one... is quite similar to the above, except its version universal AFAIK. Replacing all female dialogue with male dialogue, or just using it, takes basically removing female dialogues-- this of course means you need male dialogues, working, and then replacing it all. There is no conditional "If i am a futa" option in dialogue, it only checks the character's and partner gender, and as this has been discussed before in other threads, adding more genders to Starbound is neigh impossible, or more simply put, a insurmountable amount of work to get a simple feature working.

If it's too much of a hassle (which it sounds to be) Then don't worry about, But I do thank you for you taking the time to explain why, in detail, as to what is or isn't possible. With 2 sounding the most theasable, would it be something that I could do? or is something that would need to be done modside? if the former could you explain how I could go about doing so? And a part of me is half tempted to try 3 and maybe 4, while I am aware that I would need to do it again whenever I upgrade (not sure why I'd downgrade) IF I can get it working it would be worth it in my eyes. and 4.....the only male dialog I would seek to be rid of is the "Am I a good boy" line, the rest is fine as is, though the same amount of work no doubt would still be needed, correct?

2 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

If it's too much of a hassle (which it sounds to be) Then don't worry about, But I do thank you for you taking the time to explain why, in detail, as to what is or isn't possible. With 2 sounding the most theasable, would it be something that I could do? or is something that would need to be done modside? if the former could you explain how I could go about doing so? And a part of me is half tempted to try 3 and maybe 4, while I am aware that I would need to do it again whenever I upgrade (not sure why I'd downgrade) IF I can get it working it would be worth it in my eyes. and 4.....the only male dialog I would seek to be rid of is the "Am I a good boy" line, the rest is fine as is, though the same amount of work no doubt would still be needed, correct?

So, lemme see;

To change all male sound effects to female, its a simple config change in scripts/sexbound/plugins/moan.config (Keep this folder open, its where most things will happen) and from there should be pretty straight foward, its just pointing to the right file paths.

Second, similarly, go to artwork/humanoid and inside both actor1 and actor2, you'll see a body for each race, in each position. You can just delete all male bodies and copy the females and rename them to "body_male" and it'll achieve what you want, same for heads. Or just use the Bigger busts mod, as by default, it even gives the female EBS body to males.

Third, to change this, there are a multitude of approaches, which are:
artwork/humanoid/twoactors.animation and within there, use the "find" function to find all iterations of "male climax" and replace it with "female climax" in the projectiles at the bottom. (Heard mixed results from this as some users claim it didn't work.)
At particles/climax, you'll see a folder for each position, containing the particle effects for each male and female actor. Simply remove female ones and copy male's, rename it to female. This one should be sure-fire.

Last one, within dialog/sexbound/en; same deal, all male dialogues, delete, copy female, rename, etc.

Its a lot of repetitive work, and you'll probably misspell a file or two once or twice so it might error out. But if you want that result, that's how you get all of those without messing with actual coding or anything, just basic file management and config fiddling.

Lastly, if you just want to add the genitals to females to make everyone into a futa, there's the Sexbound-Tweaker sub-mod, for futa. That saves you the hassle of having to mess with scripts.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Lastly, if you just want to add the genitals to females to make everyone into a futa, there's the Sexbound-Tweaker sub-mod, for futa. That saves you the hassle of having to mess with scripts.

I have the Sexbound Futa for 2.9 mod, Not sure if that's the tweaker sub-mod in question, but, if it's not might I ask for a link to the mod you mentioned. At anyrate I'm going to full dive into this.

Ā 

Edit: what should I use to open the twoactors.animation file with?

7 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

I have the Sexbound Futa for 2.9 mod, Not sure if that's the tweaker sub-mod in question, but, if it's not might I ask for a link to the mod you mentioned. At anyrate I'm going to full dive into this.

Just this.

Pardon the Topic is a mess, i don't know how i broke it but i did.

28 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Just this.

Pardon the Topic is a mess, i don't know how i broke it but i did.

alright, so that's the one I got and the bigger bust mod, so maybe mostly everything I've done was less than needed. Granted I still need some way to open the twoactors.animation file to weak that, any suggestions?

26 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

alright, so that's the one I got and the bigger bust mod, so maybe mostly everything I've done was less than needed. Granted I still need some way to open the twoactors.animation file to weak that, any suggestions?

Just Notepad, or notepad++ if you prefer.

Ā 

44 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Just Notepad, or notepad++ if you prefer.

Ā 

Ah, Wasn't aware that those opened those types of files, right then, once more unto the breach!

Ā 

Edit: Done, I went with the second aproach rather than mess with the code, I tried to use the "find" for all mentions of Climax Maybe I needed to use it as one word "maleclimax over male climax" as the latter revealed nothing.

2 hours ago, alcohol135@gmx.de said:

Hi i got the Problem that the mod isnt even Loading i Install the Mod Normally in the Mods Folder and... yeah i just get the Normal StarboundĀ 
Can someone Help me?

Lewdbound affects certain aspects of the core game, until you initiate those aspects (sleeping in certain beds) it will all play out the same for the most part. To my knowledge, there is no unique title screen for lewdbound. Unless that isn't the issue you're having?

2 hours ago, alcohol135@gmx.de said:

Hi i got the Problem that the mod isnt even Loading i Install the Mod Normally in the Mods Folder and... yeah i just get the Normal StarboundĀ 
Can someone Help me?

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log. Paste it into your response as a attached file, then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

At a glance, it just sounds like you may have installed it incorrectly. Have you right-clicked and chose "Extract here" or "Extract to Sexbound API"? Latter will cause issues and former is the proper way.
Ā 

Ā 

15 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

Lewdbound affects certain aspects of the core game, until you initiate those aspects (sleeping in certain beds) it will all play out the same for the most part. To my knowledge, there is no unique title screen for lewdbound. Unless that isn't the issue you're having?

Not to mix things up, Lewdbound is a side-mod and Sexbound is the API. The Sexbound API will provide a "Sexbound FAQ" codex as soon as possible to the player, and that should help identify if its been installed correctly. Lewdbound is something else, and a easy way to identify if its installed is to check for the "Lewd toys vending machine" on your empty-hands crafting menu [C].

I dunno if/how I fucked up or what but while messing with the orgasm types (trying to make all female orgasms male) it almost seems random as to which is pulled from, as I'm still seeing the Female ejaculate, so I must have fucked up somewhere... I know I can post individual files hereĀ  but I feel as though I would need to post the entire folder to see what I did wrong. is it possible to post folders her or will I need to post every file from the various position folders?