So i only met a few issues. I believe the kawaii pack is outdated? using the horsecock strap on from there bug the models for quite a bit and make them invisible. As consequence, i think i have a few actor nodes stuck and invisible in my ship where i can interact but not get rid of them(since i cant mine the floor) It isnt a big deal but a bit scary, since even the npc seems to interact with the invisible actors and disappear too momentarily

Here log https://pastebin.com/n1Ecb3QT

On another note, it is it possible to use the bigger bust mod to have lets say my main character without a big bust as male human but leave NPC to have them? Or maybe radomize instead of turning everyone in futas lol

1 hour ago, Neb1 said:

So i only met a few issues. I believe the kawaii pack is outdated? using the horsecock strap on from there bug the models for quite a bit and make them invisible. As consequence, i think i have a few actor nodes stuck and invisible in my ship where i can interact but not get rid of them(since i cant mine the floor) It isnt a big deal but a bit scary, since even the npc seems to interact with the invisible actors and disappear too momentarily

Here log https://pastebin.com/n1Ecb3QT

On another note, it is it possible to use the bigger bust mod to have lets say my main character without a big bust as male human but leave NPC to have them? Or maybe radomize instead of turning everyone in futas lol

Does seem to be the case that Kawaii+ is flawed and causing issues-- though, the nodes being around isn't that big of a issue, even if you can't break the floor, just melee/damage them to break them, they have about 200 health, and breaking them should free any NPC's stuck in there.

I'll look into contacting the Kawaii+ responsible and seeing if they will push out a fix.

4 hours ago, Fiend_Herd said:

A bit off-topic, but i meant to say for a while, i love your profile picture

All i can say is... well, nothing, but thanks.

35 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Does seem to be the case that Kawaii+ is flawed and causing issues-- though, the nodes being around isn't that big of a issue, even if you can't break the floor, just melee/damage them to break them, they have about 200 health, and breaking them should free any NPC's stuck in there.

I'll look into contacting the Kawaii+ responsible and seeing if they will push out a fix.

All i can say is... well, nothing, but thanks.

Thank you, that did help. I was under the impression only enemy nodes were attackable.

Piggy backing another question, is there any way to prevent NPC from having birth or at least keep them controlled/ I want to set an orgy in my ship, but i don't want them multiplying uncontrollably. I wouldn't mind "getting rid" of the children somehow without making the ship too crowded if there is some way too. Scared of the children being respawnable too even if i set lava on them

32 minutes ago, Neb1 said:

Thank you, that did help. I was under the impression only enemy nodes were attackable.

Piggy backing another question, is there any way to prevent NPC from having birth or at least keep them controlled/ I want to set an orgy in my ship, but i don't want them multiplying uncontrollably. I wouldn't mind "getting rid" of the children somehow without making the ship too crowded if there is some way too. Scared of the children being respawnable too even if i set lava on them

I found this mod called NPC Killer: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761746889

Well, it works for me on latest version. It look like mop. You need to use it near desired victim. Crewmember will respawn though.

4 hours ago, Neb1 said:

Well, one way is to use your tailor and give everyone condoms, or just let them do it and dispose of the excess NPC's. As mentioned...

3 hours ago, D Hine said:

I found this mod called NPC Killer: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761746889

Well, it works for me on latest version. It look like mop. You need to use it near desired victim. Crewmember will respawn though.

Only crewmembers should respawn, non-crewmembers (Recruited) can still be killed, even if difficult.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:45 PM, Dragxon said:

Ah, i see, found the root of the problems:

Spoiler

[14:43:44.561] [Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\Sexbound-API-v2.13.0-UNPAK'

This means the UNPAK version was unzipped incorrectly, creating the mod folder inside of itself, thus breaking file paths. You will probably see a Sexbound API 2.13 folder inside the mod folder, that's not how its supposed to be.

To extract the mod properly, just right click the ZIP and choose "Extract here".

16 hours ago, red3dred said:

In the scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant folder, you'll see pregnant.config.

In that file, change "pregnancyFetish" from false to true.

This question seems to be asked pretty often here, i think it would be better for others if you changed the faq to be more precise where to change the file like you did because i was wondering the same thing when i read it. Like what config file is it? The one at root? I had no idea we had to go to the script part of the folder. Not whining, just trying to make the faq more helpful :)

About overcoming the pregnancy sprite showing up, isn't possible to give like an armor that is preggie mode for every race that gets pregnant? It would auto change when they get the pregnant status. It doesn't have to be different for each person/race, just a simple "pregnant robe/skirt" of maybe randomized colors. I don't know a tech thing about so sorry for the ignorance but seems like something as easy as modding in a new armor in the game

Facing another issue, my longeable addons are disappearing when i place them in some specific place i dont know why. It happens after i teleport to my ship and it is ONLY those haystacks, i tried reputting them and moving them to no avail aside from changing height maybe or far away from each other. It is just some haystacks.

14 hours ago, Neb1 said:

This question seems to be asked pretty often here, i think it would be better for others if you changed the faq to be more precise where to change the file like you did because i was wondering the same thing when i read it. Like what config file is it? The one at root? I had no idea we had to go to the script part of the folder. Not whining, just trying to make the faq more helpful :)

About overcoming the pregnancy sprite showing up, isn't possible to give like an armor that is preggie mode for every race that gets pregnant? It would auto change when they get the pregnant status. It doesn't have to be different for each person/race, just a simple "pregnant robe/skirt" of maybe randomized colors. I don't know a tech thing about so sorry for the ignorance but seems like something as easy as modding in a new armor in the game

First is going to be covered in the Sexbound tutorials thread, when i get time to explain all the issues and potential features in there.

Second...

14 hours ago, Neb1 said:

It doesn't have to be different for each person/race, just a simple "pregnant robe/skirt" of maybe randomized colors. I don't know a tech thing about so sorry for the ignorance but seems like something as easy as modding in a new armor in the game

I'll let that one slide... Because, no, it is not as easy as you make it up to be. Its been discussed multiple times, how to approach this, and how invasive it would be to have images/armors overlayd and forced onto the player, and the most smooth and friendly option was the pregnant status effect. If you want the pregnant look, you gotta install that mod.

9 hours ago, DoomMaGeddon said:

Aye, I was wondering if there is any masturbation mod. Not the GFY one. I've been looking for one, but haven't found any.

Not yet, because animations with just 1 character aren't within the framework just yet, and are something that is planned. Weird that we started with only 2, right? But yeah, single character animations are still being developed.

5 hours ago, Neb1 said:

Facing another issue, my longeable addons are disappearing when i place them in some specific place i dont know why. It happens after i teleport to my ship and it is ONLY those haystacks, i tried reputting them and moving them to no avail aside from changing height maybe or far away from each other. It is just some haystacks.

Ghostly possessions and props re-managing themselves to another dimension are things that aren't covered by the FAQ so far. If you're having weird issues with props, best to submit a Starbound.log and hope they left any trace of where they went in there... BUT!

It is not normal for props to suddenly disappear, few users report these things are they are often without backing, image or log wise, so we are just left wondering if they had goldfish memory or if the Erchius Ghost decided to make prank videos.

OI. Nearly forgot about one.

22 hours ago, Dragxon said:

hey my energy bar won't recharge is that something you can help with cause i'd rather not have to show starbound forums my dirty mod list

Do you use the Defeat mod? Because currently, player defeat within protected areas (Dungeons, space-missions, etc) causes you to become invincible with a stuck energy bar until your health refills or you reload the area/game/teleport. That is a known issue. Otherwise, i must ask if you're using outdated Lewdbound or Eiko's Throwing heart.

2 hours ago, Jero1987 said:

Hello, i´m here just to check if there has been any news on the sex radial bug, you know where the animation and radial gets stuck if you do anything, and also if you leave, the animation keeps going with a copy of yourself in it.

That "bug" is the general result of internal errors. If the API works for hundreds of users without complaint, it is safe to assume you're having some problems with it.

Would mind sharing a log on that?

On 8/18/2019 at 6:38 PM, red3dred said:

Ah, i see, found the root of the problems:

Hide contents

[14:43:44.561] [Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\Sexbound-API-v2.13.0-UNPAK'

This means the UNPAK version was unzipped incorrectly, creating the mod folder inside of itself, thus breaking file paths. You will probably see a Sexbound API 2.13 folder inside the mod folder, that's now its supposed to be.

To extract the mod properly, just right click the ZIP and choose "Extract here".

i tried it with strbound unstable and it works WONDERS.

Me again, still having the same problem as before. None of the mods work, I've got the latest version of Sexbound API and the add-ons as well as the latest starbound but still nothing. when I go to the area where it displays the mods, it says that they're there, but nothing works. Any suggestions?

6 hours ago, Jero1987 said:

Here you go starbound.log

... y..... y.-- You gotta be kidding right? You're using.... Giraffe...? You're using version Glad Giraffe, Pre-launch BETA? Okay, i didn't expect this, i don't know what to tell you. Uh... maybe... update...?

10 hours ago, ignis_of_fury said:

Me again, still having the same problem as before. None of the mods work, I've got the latest version of Sexbound API and the add-ons as well as the latest starbound but still nothing. when I go to the area where it displays the mods, it says that they're there, but nothing works. Any suggestions?

I'll be honest, pardon i don't remember, but if you want, and would rather the problem not get drowned in past messages, you can always just DM me a log and any more useful info, and i'll double-check for any issues.