1 hour ago, KirigaiaTenma said:

Hey, for some reason i cant use beds. NPCs and PCs are just sleeping when using beds. Is this a bug or am i messing up with something?

Did you try placing a Sexbound Loungeable Addon on said beds? The double-hearts prop obtained from random chests or bought at the infinity express in the Outpost, it is placed on normal beds to enable them to be Sexbound-enabled.

Oops, late. New page got me this time.

8 hours ago, DoomMaGeddon said:

Hey, I have a question. Can you do sex with your own sex? Like, gay or lesbian?

6 hours ago, RoboticBoznara said:

Yes. You can even have sex with your own race at the same time if you want!

... you can even have sex with yourself, using the GFY station... yeah, these things are here, this is the future...

so during sex my kazdra and other kazdra npcs have body parts flickering between visible and invisible. . i have the patches installed, does anyone know what could cause this? is there a mod manager for starbound so i can fiddle with the load order?

EDIT Nevermind, seems the issue is because the original author of the kazdra race vanished and the patch author need permission to patch it again

I skim a bit to see if the question I'm about to ask to see if it was already answer and found no results so please forgive me if I missed it, but can someone tell me which bed is enable with the Sexbound's SxB Loungeable Addon? I have the latest installment of Sexbound API and the Felin beds isn't compatible...?

1 hour ago, DatFluffyboi said:

I skim a bit to see if the question I'm about to ask to see if it was already answer and found no results so please forgive me if I missed it, but can someone tell me which bed is enable with the Sexbound's SxB Loungeable Addon? I have the latest installment of Sexbound API and the Felin beds isn't compatible...?

i can confirm the wooden bed is compatible, thats what i used

3 hours ago, DatFluffyboi said:

Hide contents
  1. apexbed
  2. birdbed
  3. sacrificialaltar
  4. tribalbed2
  5. rainbowwoodbed
  6. dustybed
  7. dustytable (yes, its in the base API and it works, but removes the whole top of the table as a side effect)
  8. floranbed
  9. florancouch
  10. sleepingbag
  11. woodenbed
  12. woodenbed2
  13. haypile
  14. medievalbed
  15. medievalcellbed
  16. medievaldesk
  17. medievaltable
  18. wheelbarrow
  19. prisonmattress
  20. frontierbed
  21. tier1bed
  22. tier2bed
  23. tier3bed
  24. tier4bed

And a little FYI, there is a "Sexbound Tables" addon i'm working on to add more tables and keep table-top functionality, it currently affects 10 tables.

Some beds also maybe supported by their own species supports, with or without the loungeable addon (Up to the supporter)

Thanks, also is there a way I can add beds to be compatible with the mod?

Well, i was about to write down several tutorial files over at the Starbound Club from this website, now gimme a few, this is gonna take a while...

Oh and I got the GFY Station, but when I interact with it or any other ncps interact with with, it just clones whom ever's is in there without changing there gender and the clone just stands there...

Several things could be going on here, if you have a issue, its appreciated and helpful to post a starbound.log file so we could assess the error, instead of guess-work.

But still, check if your GFY is up to date, and if you placed the controller near it. If it is freezing then its probably erroring for some reason.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:
  Hide contents
  1. apexbed
  2. birdbed
  3. sacrificialaltar
  4. tribalbed2
  5. rainbowwoodbed
  6. dustybed
  7. dustytable (yes, its in the base API and it works, but removes the whole top of the table as a side effect)
  8. floranbed
  9. florancouch
  10. sleepingbag
  11. woodenbed
  12. woodenbed2
  13. haypile
  14. medievalbed
  15. medievalcellbed
  16. medievaldesk
  17. medievaltable
  18. wheelbarrow
  19. prisonmattress
  20. frontierbed
  21. tier1bed
  22. tier2bed
  23. tier3bed
  24. tier4bed

And a little FYI, there is a "Sexbound Tables" addon i'm working on to add more tables and keep table-top functionality, it currently affects 10 tables.

Some beds also maybe supported by their own species supports, with or without the loungeable addon (Up to the supporter)

Well, i was about to write down several tutorial files over at the Starbound Club from this website, now gimme a few, this is gonna take a while...

Several things could be going on here, if you have a issue, its appreciated and helpful to post a starbound.log file so we could assess the error, instead of guess-work.

But still, check if your GFY is up to date, and if you placed the controller near it. If it is freezing then its probably erroring for some reason.

I've solved my GFY issues (Outdated files) and I'm glad to hear that there'll be a tutorial for the beds :3
I'm gonna try my hand at making some races with Sexbound in mind

On 8/13/2019 at 2:07 AM, RoboticBoznara said:

Yes. You can even have sex with your own race at the same time if you want!

Sweet, thanks!

On 8/13/2019 at 8:20 AM, red3dred said:

... you can even have sex with yourself, using the GFY station... yeah, these things are here, this is the future...

GFY? Go fuck yourself? Lol I need to learn more about this mod haha how do you even get that?

1 hour ago, DoomMaGeddon said:

Sweet, thanks!

GFY? Go fuck yourself? Lol I need to learn more about this mod haha how do you even get that?

Yep, that's one of the sub mods, check the main topic here, or the sexboundapi.com website if you wish, to find links to mods.

30 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Yep, that's one of the sub mods, check the main topic here, or the sexboundapi.com website if you wish, to find links to mods.

Yes, eventually I found out. It doesn't seem to work correctly with Kitsune though. Any mod/patch to fix that? Also, any lesbian pose? All avaliable are straight

7 minutes ago, DoomMaGeddon said:

Yes, eventually I found out. It doesn't seem to work correctly with Kitsune though. Any mod/patch to fix that? Also, any lesbian pose? All avaliable are straight

I... uh... What.

The GFY platform is supposed to attach to a controler to change the gender of the clones/self in it, and if it doesn't work with Kitsune... I don't know what you mean by that. Its supposed to work with any species with support.

4 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I... uh... What.

The GFY platform is supposed to attach to a controler to change the gender of the clones/self in it, and if it doesn't work with Kitsune... I don't know what you mean by that. Its supposed to work with any species with support.

Yea, I apologize haha I'm so idiotic I keep asking things before searching them up. I'm really sorry for wasting your time ^^'

I found a patch that makes it support Kitsune race. You see, without it, the mod just used the default "simple" human model, hairless and stuff.

8 hours ago, OmegearusXVI said:

How do you have sex with monsters, as i saw something on the mod page regarding having sex with monsters, or did i read it wrong?

If you have the support for a monster, just use the bow or equivalent on it. More to come.

Very few monsters currently have support, and i'd like to work on more but ech. Life is a time-sink and quite the grind.

That said, i should be nearing conclusion of the tutorials and then i'll see about pumping out some monster supports.

4 hours ago, Fiend_Herd said:

Damn, the latest update gave monsters genders. Can't wait to see the amazing addons people would create haha

Working on that. Released a tutorial yesterday for users planning to add monsters supports by themselves, but that's a long-shot.

2 hours ago, Neb1 said:

I assume there is no threesome options and foursome? The UI almost indicate there is.

SoonTM.

... but really, soon.

Ah thank you thank you, i just found out about this mod and i gotta say, this is some quality i rarely ever seen in other game's mod. I thought it would be just some simple sex option but you guys went far and ahead, the quest to get the bow in another one is utter hilarious and great too. I will be looking forward more monsters as well, it would be great to have some, specially the default unique game's one ;3(or more toys like knots in the toy's machine)

34 minutes ago, Dragxon said:

v2.13.0 gives me an crash top desktop after chucklefish logo v2.12.0 works fine

Any more info to help you is welcome. We can't do magic without even knowing which direction to wave our wands in.

Helping catalogue and document issues isn't particularly hard, you just have to achieve the communication of what the issue, and any data relating to it. In this case in particular, the only usable data would be your starbound.log file in the Storage folder (Or just called starbound as a text file).

Dragging and dropping it into your response will make sure we take a look at it, and greatly improve our chances of telling you why your issue happens, or if its on our end, a fix for a future update.