7 hours ago, lxfc545 said:

I don't know the validity of posting this, but there is another way to do this as well. Personally, I have SIX different thrust sounds... one for each different style. To do this, I went into

Sexbound-API-[version]/artwork/humanoid

and made some edits to the twoactors.animation and twoactors-centered.animation files. Those edits simply took me going into Notepad++ and editing the soundfx names from splat.ogg to pretty much whatever I wanted to make the sounds sound like. Naturally this requires you uh... HAVE sounds to replace each entry with. Took me a bit, but I was able to piece some here and there, so now my missionary is smooth and gentle sounding, and doggy? Butt-slappin' good time. So yeah... there's that. Hope it helps.

heh, didnt expect it to edit that file though. anyway, it works, now my missionary is smooth and gentle sounding, and doggy? Butt-slappin' good time.

but it seems to only playing one thrust sound for each position.

is there any other method for the positions to be able to play different sound on each thrust like the moan config does?

5 hours ago, SquidwardTentpoles said:

Hello, I was wondering how to change the face during the sex animation.

I anyone has done this could you tell me how, thanks.

I think it's still possible to use emotes in the SexTalk dialog. They should still be configured in the SexTalk.config file. I never got around to fully implementing them into any dialog. The emotes are the default emotes that you can normally type.

1 hour ago, nuggetfam said:

@Locuturus What does it take for a mod do be added to the add-on mods list on sexboundapi.com? I was wondering if mine could be added once it's in a more complete state.

Of course, I manually add every mod that I can find posted in the forums. I'm not always timely to add the mods to the website, but I try to be. As long as your mod is stable, then I list on the website with a credit to you. The links directly navigate to your mod on LL. It's a static website that I'm hosting for free, so I eventually I'd like to migrate it over to being a dynamic website. I'm not sure that such a time will come anytime soon.

1 hour ago, meteo1337 said:

is there a way to enable mega climaxes AND auto climaxes?

like adding a small buffer zone after an npcs bar reaches full before they climax, so the player can press the button

Right, there has to be a buffer zone to enable the Scripted Climax button to be pressed. Otherwise, NPC auto-climax needs to be disabled. This is default behavior, but I'm open to suggestions on how to enable the player to influence of nudge the NPC's climax bar up to where it needs to be so that Scripted Climax can be executed. I'm refactoring some of that code that controls this function now.

Is there a way for me to stop NPCs from birthing more NPCs? I put a few mattresses down in a village and it's about to get to the point where I need to kill them with lava in order to maintain my framerate. Pretty much everyone in the village is pregnant already so if there is a way to stop the creation of the new NPC that would be great.

18 minutes ago, Buttson117 said:

Is there a way for me to stop NPCs from birthing more NPCs? I put a few mattresses down in a village and it's about to get to the point where I need to kill them with lava in order to maintain my framerate. Pretty much everyone in the village is pregnant already so if there is a way to stop the creation of the new NPC that would be great.

In sexbound.config, look for

"pregnant" : {
        "enable" : true,

and change "true" to "false".

or in the same config, lower the fertility rate

also, it seems like crewmembers are not sexable at all?

arousal raising methods don't make them seek out sxb furniture

even aphrodites bow (and similar) have no effect, even though the projectile impacts on them

only sxb defeat works, but that requires enemies and has a habit of making the player and/or enemies unkillable

37 minutes ago, meteo1337 said:

or in the same config, lower the fertility rate

also, it seems like crewmembers are not sexable at all?

arousal raising methods don't make them seek out sxb furniture

even aphrodites bow (and similar) have no effect, even though the projectile impacts on them

only sxb defeat works, but that requires enemies and has a habit of making the player and/or enemies unkillable

They work on crewmembers, unless they're FU crewmembers. Those somehow seem to ignore all SxB features for some reason. Even shooting with the bow does nothing...

Unless you installed some other mod that replaces their code and may disable SxB features. I don't know what mods specifically may do it, but there surely are a few. "Earth's Finest" comes to mind.

Quick question, is there a way to make the Sex nodes always on top? NPCs keep walking in front of the action and standing right in front of me.

Edit: This doesn’t seem to occur with Aphrodite’s bow, just lewdbound’s clean mattresses and Fuchia(I haven’t tested anything else.)

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:32 PM, Locuturus said:

I think it's still possible to use emotes in the SexTalk dialog. They should still be configured in the SexTalk.config file. I never got around to fully implementing them into any dialog. The emotes are the default emotes that you can normally type.

Sorry for the late reply.

While this is useful information, I was wondering about the face sprite as I wish to make a compatibility patch for either eStyle faces or cutebound 

im having some trouble trying to get some of your mods to work, i have 3 in particular installed (sexbound api on latest version, sexbound defeat on latest version, and aphrodites bow on latest version) and i cant seem to get them to actually work... sexbound api and sexbound defeat are the unpak versions and are in my mod directory along with aphrodites bow, but my game doesnt change in anyway. Im using the steam version of starbound on windows

EDIT: it might be because for some reason i have 2 files for starbound in my explorer... which i dunno how that happened.

5 hours ago, fusioninferno said:

im having some trouble trying to get some of your mods to work, i have 3 in particular installed (sexbound api on latest version, sexbound defeat on latest version, and aphrodites bow on latest version) and i cant seem to get them to actually work... sexbound api and sexbound defeat are the unpak versions and are in my mod directory along with aphrodites bow, but my game doesnt change in anyway. Im using the steam version of starbound on windows

EDIT: it might be because for some reason i have 2 files for starbound in my explorer... which i dunno how that happened.

Starbound has 2 installations by default: Starbound, and Starbound - Unstable, for early releases of new game versions.

22 hours ago, 14tarkus96 said:

hey out of curiosity of does the "slut quest" works? i have been wondering around settelments but soo far i have found it yet

Nope, unfinished content that is still in there. Its something users could iterate upon, if anyone knew how to generate quests...

There are lots of little mechanics of SxB that currently COULD do something but do nothing at all, due to both slow development, and no users/addon creators making use of them.

Heck, the sex-animation scripts alone have about 20 hooks which all do nothing, just the hook.

5 minutes ago, Sillysoup said:

For some reason none of the NPCs dont show pregnancy sprites for me, any ideas to why that happens?

The Pregnancy sprites are disabled by default, you can enable them in the pregnancy plugin settings.

"PregnancyFetish" : true,

2 hours ago, AnotherSimmer said:

I can't have sex with my friend's character. We are both vanilla races (Novakids). Tried finding compatible loungeable objects (only 1 worked and that was a bed) but nothing would happen or work. Idk what i'm doing wrong.

Sounds like internal errors. Would appreciate a log file to be able to help pinpoint the issue.

Though, check for these mods:
Sexbound_Futanari (2.8.3)
Sexbound VenusBM

If any of the two are installed, it is worth noting they're outdated and won't work, effectively disabling Sexbound.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

Sounds like internal errors. Would appreciate a log file to be able to help pinpoint the issue.

Though, check for these mods:
Sexbound_Futanari (2.8.3)
Sexbound VenusBM

If any of the two are installed, it is worth noting they're outdated and won't work, effectively disabling Sexbound.

I'll try reinstalling. I don't have either of those mods, only Sexbound and the addons: Alluring toys, kawaiistuff+. I think this is the log, right?

starbound.log

1 hour ago, AnotherSimmer said:

I'll try reinstalling. I don't have either of those mods, only Sexbound and the addons: Alluring toys, kawaiistuff+. I think this is the log, right?

starbound.log 201.61 kB · 1 download

Well... good grief... Few mods, tons of constant repeating errors.

So, unrelated ones: A novakid hair constantly errors. This mod: "asset source named 'gr_NoDropConsumables'" constantly fails to patch player gamemodes. Lots of armor with missing frames?

As for the reason the beds don't work, it seems you have not only one, but two other mods that alter beds (Shareable Beds, BedsForTwo) and since they load after Sexbound, one would only safely presume they overwrite most relevant changes.

As to the only actual Sexbound error i see in THIS log:

Exception while invoking lua function 'applyDamageRequest'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/stats/npc_primary.lua"]:62: (StatusEffectDatabaseException) No such unique stat effect 'lust'

Which i assume bricked a NPC for you, making it invincible. This is due to outdated Throwing-Heart usage, i can only presume, since that is the outdated status effect.

If the issue is still around, to make sure the log includes the proper information, try to do just this:
Start game, get into a character, get into a Sexbound bed (That works?) and then leave it, close the game, and post the log. That'll guarantee that should anything be wrong with SxB itself, that it'll get logged.