1 hour ago, red3dred said:

That's a visual patch to SxB anyone can make, its not a mainstream thing.

... yeah, you could probably just delete all female particles and then copy and rename the males ones as female, in the particles folder.

Isn't it possible to do somthing similar to the tablets in FU. Like have a bunch of toggles for for all the different flags?

On 7/11/2019 at 9:31 PM, red3dred said:

Yep, a couple clothes support that, but to do so, someone would need to make the animation art for each piece of clothing. Vanilla or otherwise.

Is there any info on how to do this? I want to try some spritework but have little experience modding this game.

Ok, so my dialogues still aren't working. I managed to get a fellatio set working (with no visible differences between that one and my previous attempts), but the one for the butterfly and the ruin I did still aren't working, and I even packed it into its own mod. (I even piggybacked off of Zorgman's Ruin patch, but just for me and testing things out I wouldn't dream of just repackaging and reuploading someone else's assets for no reason.) So I looked into the log real quick to see if I could gleam anything with a quick CTRL+F, and I found a few errors. of the ones relating to Sexbound, I found all my dialogues among them with "Can't read JSON file" mostly. I'm sorry to trouble you so much but if you can figure out what's the big issue I'm doing wrong then I'd be very grateful.
starbound.log

On 7/18/2019 at 11:12 PM, red3dred said:

... yeah, you could probably just delete all female particles and then copy and rename the males ones as female, in the particles folder.

Sadly this didn't work when I tried it. Made the game crash a second or two after launching.

So I can actually say the multiple meters actually *do* work right now. A participant in an NPC/NPC interaction got introduced to a friendly death birb that died shortly afterwards, but somehow the interaction kept going. I was able to, uh, tag in and rather than assign the left meter to me, I got assigned the bottom right meter. Try as I might, I can't seem to reproduce this situation, so something specific seems to be necessary. But I figured I'd let peeps know that's a thing that can happen.

On 7/18/2019 at 10:51 PM, Leo967 said:

Hi, I have little to no knowledge in modding. I recently seen Starbound animate sex sprites with monster and other things like tables and such. Is there a way to to take those things and put it into the mods?

Blargsnarf's / JesterButts's animations are interesting stuff, but not nice to just take his work and implement it under our names without words or anything. Its been brought up a couple times but nobody has word from them.
Like here:

On 7/19/2019 at 2:42 AM, nuggetfam said:

Is there any info on how to do this? I want to try some spritework but have little experience modding this game.

The only info necessary is available in the game's files. Only two folders are necessary (Artwork, where the art for the animations is, and Items, where the sexbound patch is stored).

19 hours ago, Ebesint said:

Ok, so my dialogues still aren't working. I managed to get a fellatio set working (with no visible differences between that one and my previous attempts), but the one for the butterfly and the ruin I did still aren't working, and I even packed it into its own mod. (I even piggybacked off of Zorgman's Ruin patch, but just for me and testing things out I wouldn't dream of just repackaging and reuploading someone else's assets for no reason.) So I looked into the log real quick to see if I could gleam anything with a quick CTRL+F, and I found a few errors. of the ones relating to Sexbound, I found all my dialogues among them with "Can't read JSON file" mostly. I'm sorry to trouble you so much but if you can figure out what's the big issue I'm doing wrong then I'd be very grateful.
starbound.log

Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: bad object, should be '}' or ',' at 17:2
After the initial error (Cannot parse JSON file) it often generates a "Caused by" line which is greatly helpful to find out where you missed up, a special character or two. Specifically, there is something wrong at line 17, character 2. If it can't parse the dialogue file, it just gives up on loading it until the game is reloaded, so testing takes a while.

13 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

Sadly this didn't work when I tried it. Made the game crash a second or two after launching.

Ah, what a shame, sorry. I'll try to take a look at it later, but it should work...

12 hours ago, 2AR2 said:

So I can actually say the multiple meters actually *do* work right now. A participant in an NPC/NPC interaction got introduced to a friendly death birb that died shortly afterwards, but somehow the interaction kept going. I was able to, uh, tag in and rather than assign the left meter to me, I got assigned the bottom right meter. Try as I might, I can't seem to reproduce this situation, so something specific seems to be necessary. But I figured I'd let peeps know that's a thing that can happen.

The animation only had 2 actors/characters, but the game realizes there are more than 2 people in the interaction as a whole... So yeah, they ARE supported, there's just no visual files to relate to, so if it tries to place more than 2 characters, visually, it errors. But its supported.

Hello.

I hope you will forgive a silly foreigner for his awful english but i guess i'm having an issue. I have the latest version of the game, Sexbound 2.12.0 unpak, aphrodite's bow 4.1.3 and nothing else. When my female character gets impregnated by some male npc everything is fine: message about pregnancy, a buff icon on the top left BUT there's no visible belly on my character, however i managed to enable it during sex by using pregnancy fetish in pregnant.config but still there's no belly when my character is not having sex. Please, help me.

45 minutes ago, vrep said:

Hello.

I hope you will forgive a silly foreigner for his awful english but i guess i'm having an issue. I have the latest version of the game, Sexbound 2.12.0 unpak, aphrodite's bow 4.1.3 and nothing else. When my female character gets impregnated by some male npc everything is fine: message about pregnancy, a buff icon on the top left BUT there's no visible belly on my character, however i managed to enable it during sex by using pregnancy fetish in pregnant.config but still there's no belly when my character is not having sex. Please, help me.

Yes, this is normal unfortunately. That's a limitation of Starbound that we're not really sure of how to fix yet.

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: bad object, should be '}' or ',' at 17:2
After the initial error (Cannot parse JSON file) it often generates a "Caused by" line which is greatly helpful to find out where you missed up, a special character or two. Specifically, there is something wrong at line 17, character 2. If it can't parse the dialogue file, it just gives up on loading it until the game is reloaded, so testing takes a while.

This literally fixed all my problems now, thank you so much! Hopefully now I won't have to trouble you until I actually start making mods. Best of luck with future development, you and Loc!

15 hours ago, red3dred said:

The only info necessary is available in the game's files. Only two folders are necessary (Artwork, where the art for the animations is, and Items, where the sexbound patch is stored).

Thanks, but I was more asking about the availability of some sort of template. It's difficult to see with the hawaiian set (the only one currently) to see what sprites belong to what animations, and I can't find a spritesheet I can use to model onto the animations.

4 minutes ago, Xphos45Ghost said:

Hey is there anyway to disable the pregnancy fetish in the mod?

It should be already disabled. You have to edit the pregnant "scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnant.config" file to toggle pregnancy fetish on and off.

1 hour ago, nuggetfam said:

Thanks, but I was more asking about the availability of some sort of template. It's difficult to see with the hawaiian set (the only one currently) to see what sprites belong to what animations, and I can't find a spritesheet I can use to model onto the animations.

Well, you can always just take the actor 2 animations for human, to use as example for actor 2, in a diferent layer, and same for actor 1. The "template" is the same we've been using for race supports, as in, anything from artwork. Loc probably even left lots of files in there as examples and sources, if i remember right.

If you're wondering how to draw something over something else without erasing it, best to learn to use a graphics software that supports layers, allowing you to basically edit multiple overlaying images at once. Makes handling all the parts of a animation way easier (Front sleeve, back sleeve, chest, legs, etc) all in one file.

31 minutes ago, Xphos45Ghost said:

Hey is there anyway to disable the pregnancy fetish in the mod?

Loc answered how to disable the "Pregnancy fetish" feature, but as to disabling pregnancy itself, only sure-fire way would be to set fertility to 0, in the same previously mentioned file.

23 minutes ago, Xphos45Ghost said:

I'm not very computer savvy. If it isn't any trouble could you show me how?

To edit config files, first download the UNPAK version, then unzip the file into your mods folder, while making sure that there are no extra folders (Sexbound API unpak inside a Sexbound API unpak folder). After, open it and look in the scripts folder, then sexbound, then plugins, and you should see a file called "pregnant.config". Address should be like below:
image.pngBut, of course, you want the CONFIG file and not the LUA.

After you find the file, open it in any text editor to change values within. It'll look something like this:
image.png.0ab0bdf47e14c4c0b143aea8f8df71e5.png

As you can see above, you can just change the values (true, false, 0, 1) and that's all. Just remember not to remove the extra symbols like , . { } ( ) "" and such, and you should be good.

10 hours ago, Leo967 said:

wait, the nsfw portrait, what mod is that? Or is it in this mod already? Also, I can't find the request thread, but can someone repost the animated tentacle plant mod.

Assuming you mean the paintings in my screenshot, those are custom signs from the base game. I used a script (img2sign) to convert images into /spawnitem codes that result in the custom signs I need to create these paintings.

The process is relatively simple. Just find something you want to immortalize, take a screenshot, crop it to the relevant bits. I also resized the image as a whole after the cropping to blur things some, to give it that oil painting feel. Then run the image through the script, and use the generated codes to get your painting.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:18 AM, red3dred said:

Indeed, i've done so, and its quite easy. However it requires directly editing a script (Albeit a simple change), thus, backup your files before doing so.

Script in question is "climax.lua".
The following part of the script, already edited:
image.png.dd5c96b12b8fc983659a34f20d136d1e.png

As you can see, its a simple check to include "or, if you're a monster" to the script. That is all.

This does mean monsters will be able to impregnate NPC's, and if you have PM2PB, things can get wonky, since they'll try to give birth to that monster's creature type. As for monsters themselves giving birth... can't say i've had that work so far. If they do however give birth, its to a monster. (hopefully a friendly one, if the code is consistent)

Can the player be made to auto-climax by editing this script too?
Is the player entity type 'player' ?

On 7/20/2019 at 12:55 PM, red3dred said:

Ah, what a shame, sorry. I'll try to take a look at it later, but it should work...

I'd appreciate it, it'd be nice to have the futas closer to fully functional without unspecified crashes.

Also, if I might ask another question, is there any list of the beds that're compatible with the Loungeable addon? I know the dirty mattress and the basic bed work but are there perhaps any others?

So random thought that occurred to me: How difficult would it be to adjust pregnancy chance according to how many meter points are burned for a climax? As it seems a higher meter results in longer climaxes as it takes longer to empty out the gauge, logically it should mean that more material is being put out. And logically more baby batter means better chances. I imagine you could have a base chance, and it goes up by X for every Y point burned past the minimum.

Also, wanted to share that cybersex is rather humorous looking.

20190721090532_1.jpg

56 minutes ago, NikitaRGX said:

I'd appreciate it, it'd be nice to have the futas closer to fully functional without unspecified crashes.

Also, if I might ask another question, is there any list of the beds that're compatible with the Loungeable addon? I know the dirty mattress and the basic bed work but are there perhaps any others?

I know wooden bed works too.

1 hour ago, NikitaRGX said:

List goes...

Spoiler
  1. apexbed
  2. birdbed
  3. sacrificialaltar
  4. tribalbed2
  5. rainbowwoodbed
  6. dustybed
  7. dustytable (yes, its in the base API and it works, but removes the whole top of the table as a side effect)
  8. floranbed
  9. florancouch
  10. sleepingbag
  11. woodenbed
  12. woodenbed2
  13. haypile
  14. medievalbed
  15. medievalcellbed
  16. medievaldesk
  17. medievaltable
  18. wheelbarrow
  19. prisonmattress
  20. frontierbed
  21. tier1bed
  22. tier2bed
  23. tier3bed
  24. tier4bed

And a little FYI, there is a "Sexbound Tables" addon i'm working on to add more tables and keep table-top functionality, it currently affects 10 tables.

1 hour ago, 2AR2 said:

So random thought that occurred to me: How difficult would it be to adjust pregnancy chance according to how many meter points are burned for a climax? As it seems a higher meter results in longer climaxes as it takes longer to empty out the gauge, logically it should mean that more material is being put out. And logically more baby batter means better chances. I imagine you could have a base chance, and it goes up by X for every Y point burned past the minimum.

Also, wanted to share that cybersex is rather humorous looking.

That's a good idea! Though, things like Mega-climax would then be 100% sure-fire pregnancy... Kinda wish it worked that way tbh but alas.

Also, Cybersex... I've tried using Cyberspace terraformers but they don't include the biome's characteristic visual effects, which sucks, but being able to freely build on that biome and not have your character look like a holo-toaster is neat. Also, this new place brings some user's dreams of SAIL interactions much closer, even AVIAN... But we'll see.