3 hours ago, IsabellesBells said:

I noticed that in the updated v2.6.2 During Fellatio the mouth mask layer isnt there like in the 2.6.0 version so the actor 2 head goes over actor 1 body (Sorry to bother after you just fixed the talking bug)

No problem. I fixed the issue in v2.6.3. Thank you!

8 hours ago, monument9 said:

npc pregnancy doesnt seem to be working, to clarify this doesnt involve the player, none of the villagers change poses or become pregnant.

I think climax plugin has the config set to not allow the NPCs to climax by default. I'm not sure why I decided to make this the default anymore, but I can change it so that the NPCs ca climax by default. I'll ask the other Devs if they remember why it has been disabled by default first though.

3 hours ago, Archer_Night24 said:

Hello. I am a fan of the Draconis species. Since you've updated the sexbound mod, Draconis 1.0.0 support does not work: sprites do not work properly for sex movements. Will you make new support for this please?

Please contact the original mod author to update that species support mod.

On 12/1/2018 at 8:56 AM, Locuturus said:

I think climax plugin has the config set to not allow the NPCs to climax by default. I'm not sure why I decided to make this the default anymore, but I can change it so that the NPCs ca climax by default. I'll ask the other Devs if they remember why it has been disabled by default first though.

Thank you for your time, i`ll be remaining with 2.5.0 for now as i use this mod alongside npc maker to allow npc villages to grow in population

2 minutes ago, monument9 said:

Thank you for your time, i`ll be remaining with 2.5.0 for now as i use this mod alongside npc maker to allow npc villages to grow in population

Or you could download the unpak version, reach inside the scripts folder, and access "climax.config" to enable that. Its not too complicated, just make sure not to type in anything extra, beyond "true" and "false".

7 hours ago, bjork1 said:

Quick dumb question: how would one go about of installing this?

I think reading the first page, especially one about Installation in yellow-orange text in case you have issues with looking for it, would be quicker than making a post about asking a quick dumb question and then wait for hours for someone to reply to it but I have a feeling that they probably would not give you the direct answer as you would have wished for but rather prefer to stretch it out with a reply about where to look for your answer in the first place, which is not hard and believe it or not, is on the very first post of this thread that you have just wasted your first post on or in the download page itself, which the first post itself has linked to, to make it easier for people who has some sense of curiosity to find and discover by themselves a whole list of optional enhancements or mods, which you could do as well if you just spend a few calories by reading the first post instead of this whole wall of text that I have just posted, ridiculing you about it.

22 minutes ago, NekoLady said:

I think reading the first page, especially one about Installation in yellow-orange text in case you have issues with looking for it, would be quicker than making a post about asking a quick dumb question and then wait for hours for someone to reply to it but I have a feeling that they probably would not give you the direct answer as you would have wished for but rather prefer to stretch it out with a reply about where to look for your answer in the first place, which is not hard and believe it or not, is on the very first post of this thread that you have just wasted your first post on or in the download page itself, which the first post itself has linked to, to make it easier for people who has some sense of curiosity to find and discover by themselves a whole list of optional enhancements or mods, which you could do as well if you just spend a few calories by reading the first post instead of this whole wall of text that I have just posted, ridiculing you about it.

I think that by not being a douchebag you could actually spend less calories responding by not actually saying anything. To anyone who isn't an asshole that isn't familiar with modding, it's a very confusing looking layout. There's no mention of what "UNPAK" and "PAK" does, all it asks is that you drag and drop contents into mod folder. Does that mean dragging the PAK AND the UNPAK versions into the mod folder? It would take the modder a few minutes out of their day to add that stipulation for people who don't understand. Perhaps less time it took for your sarcastic narcissistic ass to respond like a jerkwad.

For the record, I came here about to ask the same question. I'll await an actual intelligent response.

59 minutes ago, Merancapeman said:

I think that by not being a douchebag you could actually spend less calories responding by not actually saying anything. To anyone who isn't an asshole that isn't familiar with modding, it's a very confusing looking layout. There's no mention of what "UNPAK" and "PAK" does, all it asks is that you drag and drop contents into mod folder. Does that mean dragging the PAK AND the UNPAK versions into the mod folder? It would take the modder a few minutes out of their day to add that stipulation for people who don't understand. Perhaps less time it took for your sarcastic narcissistic ass to respond like a jerkwad.

For the record, I came here about to ask the same question. I'll await an actual intelligent response.

Have you even bothered to read the red texts where the author asked you to only choose one between PAK and UNPAK?

No, I don't think so because you seems lacking the ability to read, my condolence, but boy you do have a huge amount of stupid in you. But hey, congratulation, you are huge in at least something but perhaps it is time to expand your lacking bits a wee bit more? The area called comprehension, perhaps? I mean well done, you are at least capable of reading my previous post but how on earth did you not read or understand the most important part of the mod author's post is beyond me.

Oh before you run that tiny potty mouth of yours again, do you need direction to the red texts? It is on the first page, the first post and one of the very first few things that you can read about the mod.

I'm having an issue where the mod just wont work, I don't think Starbound is registering it exists properly. Problem is anytime an npc or my pc would enter a sex-capable object, they just go invisible, and the ui won't work properly as far as I can tell. This is including trying to use the GFY machine, when I enter the platform I just turn invisible, and nothing happens, even after changing the sexes involved or trying to select a position, then if I leave it locks me out of editing it, just makes me invisible again. I've tried on the latest version of starbound 1.3.4, and I even went out and grabbed an older version out of a depository to test it on 1.3.2, which gives it the same issue. I've made sure to test unpaked and pak versions both, and the most recent and the stable versions of the mod. I have no idea what to do at this point, please help

1 hour ago, memichael1 said:

I'm having an issue where the mod just wont work, I don't think Starbound is registering it exists properly. Problem is anytime an npc or my pc would enter a sex-capable object, they just go invisible, and the ui won't work properly as far as I can tell

That seems like a error, please post the starbound.log/txt file found in your storage folder within Starbound's files.

NekoLady and the two newcomers: I hate to be that guy, but NekoLady is the right one here.

If you didn't bother reading the first post or the download page, which both include very welll written descriptions and explanations solely for the purpose of newcomers and first time local mod users, then we can't provide a TL;DR of the first post that would explain it nearly as well. Please, read. Including any and all colored text.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

That seems like a error, please post the starbound.log/txt file found in your storage folder within Starbound's files.

NekoLady and the two newcomers: I hate to be that guy, but NekoLady is the right one here.

If you didn't bother reading the first post or the download page, which both include very welll written descriptions and explanations solely for the purpose of newcomers and first time local mod users, then we can't provide a TL;DR of the first post that would explain it nearly as well. Please, read. Including any and all colored text.

alright, the log file is right here

starbound.log

17 hours ago, memichael1 said:

alright, the log file is right here

starbound.log

Which version of Sexbound have you downloaded? The errors in your code shouldn't be there as I have not released version 2.7.0 which would try to reference functions such as : extractItemConfig.

The AluringToysCo mod and GFY mod will need to be upgraded after v2.7.0 is released too.

Try starting with the Sexbound API and aphrodites bow installed only. Then test to make sure they work. Introduce each other mod one at a time to see which one breaks the loading.

40 minutes ago, Locuturus said:

Which version of Sexbound have you downloaded? The errors in your code shouldn't be there as I have not released version 2.7.0 which would try to reference functions such as : extractItemConfig.

The AluringToysCo mod and GFY mod will need to be upgraded after v2.7.0 is released too.

Try starting with the Sexbound API and aphrodites bow installed only. Then test to make sure they work. Introduce each other mod one at a time to see which one breaks the loading.

alright, so apparently the mod that broke it was the pregnant males mod, which is labelled as 2.7. I do have the right version of the API, which is 2.6.3, and I tested it with 2.5.0. And just now when I tested the pregnant males mod version 2.6 instead, it seems to work perfectly

edit: apparently GFY still isn't working, but the other mods seem to be working as intended

brilliant mod, props to that, but I noticed a problem

about every 6-10 seconds, a part of my face disappears for like 4 seconds then comes back, not sure why. I attached 2 images, one with a part of my face missing and one where it works correctly (ignore the shitty location, had to get some clean screenshots for the sake of it)

bugged.jpg

normal.jpg

So I just grabbed this game on a whim from the GOG sale, knowing nothing about it other than it seems a little like Terraria and I knew a thread on it already existed here.

But could someone give me a basic modding rundown? Are there any other fundamental mods that I should be setting up before I start playing? Any equivalents to HugsLib for RimWorld or SKSE for Skyrim? Or any other generally accepted must-haves?

Since it's the GOG version I'm limited to Nexus, but that suits me fine.