1 hour ago, red3dred said:

You both maybe running into similar issues;

For one, editing these files with the game open may not refresh right away. If you change this setting and go use a bed, it'll still have the old settings. Preferably, replace the bed or hit the NPC with the bow again.

As for the change, 1 is supposed to be 100%, and 0.01 is 1%. The paths are correct for the config file. Sexbound.config itself would allow you to remove the pregnancy plugin entirely, but i haven't ever used such method, so i can't confirm if it can work.

Also, if you want to remove a pregnancy, the "abortion pills" from AlluringToysCo maybe of help.

It's the opposite for me, I want to be able to knock them up as soon as I can. I also change the files when I exit the program, so I don't know what's going on in my case. Edit: NPC's have no problem knocking each-other up its just my PC that can't knock up or be knocked up which is my current issue.

23 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

It's the opposite for me, I want to be able to knock them up as soon as I can. I also change the files when I exit the program, so I don't know what's going on in my case. Edit: NPC's have no problem knocking each-other up its just my PC that can't knock up or be knocked up which is my current issue.

Well, in that case, feel free to contribute the full scenario:

Player location, gender, species, method of starting the animations, partner gender and species. Supply a log if possible. And feel free to add any bits of information that seems helpful.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Player location, gender, species, method of starting the animations, partner gender and species. Supply a log if possible. And feel free to add any bits of information that seems helpful.

How do I supply a log? I will do what I can. As for all else... I'd have to say everything, My character is female, Novakid, with the Herm Mod Provided by Mynnet a few pages back in the chat. though even my male character has had this issue, though this happened after I started tinkering with the Pregnant config.... I used the Hentai book to trigger the animations as well as the aphrodites bow and followed them into whatever bed they chose that was compatible with sexbound, though lately, a bit after/or before I forgot/ this started happening I downloaded a mod that gave a bunch of mattress type beds to the game that were compatible. I also downloaded all the compatible races with 2.x after this started. When I know how I'll *try* to send a log so that those, such as yourself, who are wiser than I in such matters to be able to spot my fuck-ups.

On 3/2/2019 at 11:08 PM, Ranot said:

Have you looked at the FAQ at the bottom of the opening topic? 3 & 4 may be relevant to your problems.

If you're still having issues and you think you installed it correctly, attaching your starbound.log file may give us a better idea of what's going on. It's in your Starbound/storage folder.

there are 5 different logs which do you want me to send

25 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

How do I supply a log? I will do what I can. As for all else... I'd have to say everything, My character is female, Novakid, with the Herm Mod Provided by Mynnet a few pages back in the chat. though even my male character has had this issue, though this happened after I started tinkering with the Pregnant config.... I used the Hentai book to trigger the animations as well as the aphrodites bow and followed them into whatever bed they chose that was compatible with sexbound, though lately, a bit after/or before I forgot/ this started happening I downloaded a mod that gave a bunch of mattress type beds to the game that were compatible. I also downloaded all the compatible races with 2.x after this started. When I know how I'll *try* to send a log so that those, such as yourself, who are wiser than I in such matters to be able to spot my fuck-ups.

Hmm, if it started after that, it seems like the config maybe damaged, syntax wise.

As for the log, just reach into your starbound folder, under storage, you'll see a few files named starbound.log, then starbound.log.1, 2, etc.

Paste them into here as either pastebins or just files. If you have the game open, try to recreate the issue then send the log afterwards.

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

Hmm, if it started after that, it seems like the config maybe damaged, syntax wise.

As for the log, just reach into your starbound folder, under storage, you'll see a few files named starbound.log, then starbound.log.1, 2, etc.

Paste them into here as either pastebins or just files. If you have the game open, try to recreate the issue then send the log afterwards.

here are the logs, I hope they work, if they each pertain to a different character, then, one of them is a glitch male that I haven't touched before or since I installed sexbound or the other mods that came after. odd thing, the 'Slutty floren character/item for the female becomes a the futa model (with different flower of course) and that seems to bug out the game when either PC or another NPC interacts with her as Actor one cannot Climax when they are on here but are able to quit the game, they just can't leave the action. anyway, I hope these help. Edit: I've added some of the vanilla starbound logs as well, hopefully they can help.

starbound.log.5 starbound.log.1 starbound.log.2 starbound.log.3 starbound.log.4

starbound.log starbound.config starbound.config.old

16 hours ago, red3dred said:

You both maybe running into similar issues;

For one, editing these files with the game open may not refresh right away. If you change this setting and go use a bed, it'll still have the old settings. Preferably, replace the bed or hit the NPC with the bow again.

As for the change, 1 is supposed to be 100%, and 0.01 is 1%. The paths are correct for the config file. Sexbound.config itself would allow you to remove the pregnancy plugin entirely, but i haven't ever used such method, so i can't confirm if it can work.

Also, if you want to remove a pregnancy, the "abortion pills" from AlluringToysCo maybe of help.

My issues have been consistent across multiple play sessions in which I do a complete refresh between attempts, sometimes even a pc restart.  For a few play sessions, I had even put the pregnancy chance down to 0.05 and was still getting pregnant on every sexing.  And yeah, I know the pills... just a hassle to make the machine and carry a supply of pills at all times.

13 hours ago, Logan561 said:

there are 5 different logs which do you want me to send

Any or all of them would be fine. The most important one is the log without a number, it's just starbound.log.

You can follow red3dred's instructions a couple posts above this one, if you want some more precise instructions to follow.

My apologies if this has been mentioned before but what do children do?

My concern is that I was impregnated, had a child on my ship and now the kid just stands there and says 'hey' 

I would actually like the kid to leave the ship and go out and get a job or something, earn his keep.. but he just hangs out in the ship doing nothing all day. I can't even kill him.. 

any suggestions?

38 minutes ago, zetidarr said:

My apologies if this has been mentioned before but what do children do?

My concern is that I was impregnated, had a child on my ship and now the kid just stands there and says 'hey' 

I would actually like the kid to leave the ship and go out and get a job or something, earn his keep.. but he just hangs out in the ship doing nothing all day. I can't even kill him.. 

any suggestions?

use admin commands to remove him if you want

8 hours ago, Ranot said:

Any or all of them would be fine. The most important one is the log without a number, it's just starbound.log.

You can follow red3dred's instructions a couple posts above this one, if you want some more precise instructions to follow.

These are all the logs in storage , i appreciate the help

starbound.log.1 starbound.log.2 starbound.log.3 starbound.log.4 starbound.log.5 starbound.config starbound.log

28 minutes ago, Logan561 said:

There's nothing at all going on with those... They seem.... normal...

What is your issue exactly...? Can you hit a NPC with a bow and interact with it...? Because there's no errors in any of these other than command ones, "upgradeship"...

12 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

here are the logs, I hope they work, if they each pertain to a different character, then, one of them is a glitch male that I haven't touched before or since I installed sexbound or the other mods that came after. odd thing, the 'Slutty floren character/item for the female becomes a the futa model (with different flower of course) and that seems to bug out the game when either PC or another NPC interacts with her as Actor one cannot Climax when they are on here but are able to quit the game, they just can't leave the action. anyway, I hope these help. Edit: I've added some of the vanilla starbound logs as well, hopefully they can help.

Attach your pregnant.config here please.
It's in mods\Sexbound\scripts\sexbound\plugins though you probably already know where it is since you tinkered with it.

2 hours ago, Logan561 said:

Yeah...there doesn't seem to be any issues, they loaded just fine. I may suggest removing the MaidForSex mod, it wasn't designed for the current version. I don't believe it's actually hurting anything, but it's not helping anything either.

You haven't said what you've tried yet, though I can make some guesses from the logs. I'm guessing you did spawn the "aphroditesbow", though if you didn't, that's the correct way to spell it when using spawnitem. After you hit an npc, they should freeze and become nude. If they don't, then you're in a restricted area, or they are being obstructed by something behind them. After that, make sure you "interact" with them, otherwise they won't do anything.

1 hour ago, RagnaBlade said:

pregnant.config

Well, that looks acceptable...

15 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Oh interesting, sorry to have missed your post with the logs earlier, it just slipped me! Anyhow, yeah, sounds like the futanari mod and Fuchsia may not work together, i'd have to check though.

Spoiler

[Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant.lua"]:112: bad argument #1 to 'for iterator' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in ?
    [C]: in for iterator 'for iterator'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant.lua"]:112: in method 'isOtherCompatible'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant.lua"]:235: in method 'tryBecomePregnant'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant.lua"]:36: in method 'onMessage'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/actor.lua"]:52: in local 'func'
    [string "/scripts/util.lua"]:132: in field 'each'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/actor.lua"]:51: in method 'onMessage'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/messenger/mess..."]:42: in method 'immediateDispatch'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/messenger/mess..."]:53: in method 'dispatch'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound.lua"]:100: in method 'update'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/v2/api.lua"]:74: in field 'update'
    [string "/objects/fuchsia_sxb/fuchsia.lua"]:83: in function <[string "/objects/fuchsia_sxb/fuchsia.lua"]:82>

Welp, seems that is indeed the case, the only error i found here. Or its just not on the compatible mate list... Anyhow, only advice i can give are:

1) Leave the pregnancy value simply as " 1," and that's it. No need to set it to 1.0 and the space.

2) If it persists, try redownloading Sexbound and deleting the previous installation before, so it doesn't just rewrite.

That's all advice i can give for now, make sure to check with NekoLady to ensure that the Futa mod is working well enough, and i'll try looking into the conflict between Fuchsia and Futa myself. (Even though that's already a part of the mod)

Also, edit, as NekoLady pointed out, yeah, Compatible mates prevents cross-species impregnation.

1 minute ago, red3dred said:

That's all advice i can give for now, make sure to check with NekoLady to ensure that the Futa mod is working well enough, and i'll try looking into the conflict between Fuchsia and Futa myself. (Even though that's already a part of the mod)

My mod still works fine with vanilla Sexbound and other mods that doesn't touches pregnant.lua since I did modify the gender check in there (only that though).

Your Fuchsia mod doesn't modify that file so they both should be fine... I think?

I really need to find a way to not modify that file directly :(

1 hour ago, NekoLady said:

My mod still works fine with vanilla Sexbound and other mods that doesn't touches pregnant.lua since I did modify the gender check in there (only that though).

Your Fuchsia mod doesn't modify that file so they both should be fine... I think?

I really need to find a way to not modify that file directly :(

2.8.3's sole purpose was to expand upon the scripts used by plugins, so you can work off that to not replace files. Look at the PM2PB_Locced version to see what i've done. Only file i had to replace was related to birth, since those arent covered yet.

As for compatibility, yeah, it probably was just compatible mates, since it doesn't have a entry in that table...

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

2.8.3's sole purpose was to expand upon the scripts used by plugins, so you can work off that to not replace files. Look at the PM2PB_Locced version to see what i've done. Only file i had to replace was related to birth, since those arent covered yet.

As for compatibility, yeah, it probably was just compatible mates, since it doesn't have a entry in that table...

So I f I wish to use compatible mates then I just need to add them to the file correct? Using the method that the others are implemented already into the code. Also I noticed that the Glitch are missing from the 'compatblemates' portion of the file

On 3/3/2019 at 11:49 PM, red3dred said:

I'll try tossing in the requested stuff as well.  Player Location: everywhere... multiple planets and even with my own offspring on board my ship.  Gender: female.  Species: Fenerox (I have the compatibility mod and the sexbound.config reflects that fenerox is supported), Human and Hylotl.  Method of starting animations: both the aphrodites bow and using furniture. Partner gender and species: Always male... as for species, it's happened with human, fenerox, Hylotl and apex and avian.  hasn't happened yet with glitch.

Most recent play session was today after trying the suggested change on pregnancy chance from 0.00 to 0 in the pregnant.config.  My fenerox was impregnated by an Apex despite having species compatibility active, pregnancy chance at 0.  animation activator was aphrodite's bow.  Also, belly showed even tho the fetish was set to false.

pregnant.config starbound.log.1 starbound.log.2 starbound.log.3 starbound.log.4 starbound.log.5

18 hours ago, Ranot said:

Yeah...there doesn't seem to be any issues, they loaded just fine. I may suggest removing the MaidForSex mod, it wasn't designed for the current version. I don't believe it's actually hurting anything, but it's not helping anything either.

You haven't said what you've tried yet, though I can make some guesses from the logs. I'm guessing you did spawn the "aphroditesbow", though if you didn't, that's the correct way to spell it when using spawnitem. After you hit an npc, they should freeze and become nude. If they don't, then you're in a restricted area, or they are being obstructed by something behind them. After that, make sure you "interact" with them, otherwise they won't do anything.

Sorry i thought i said what i tried must've slipt my mind, ive tried to spawn the bow about 9 different times and still got the generic cube,tried copy paste i tried to do the other mods and they wernt there, so basically it says i have the mods but none of them are active? this is why i thought i messed up the install so i tried doing that again and also rebooting computer and still nothing.Although im sure im still doing something wrong.