2 hours ago, IDarkstarX said:

This is probably not the place to put it but I was wondering if it would be possible to add support for this mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761242493

its not a species mod, and to be perfectly honest it’s mainly for the harpies, but I figured I don’t have much to lose from asking, haha.

This would have been better in the "Race Support Requests" thread, but I'll try to answer here anyway. I think I'd still consider it a species mod, since it's still doing more-or-less the same thing that other species mods do. The main difference being that it's overwriting the existing races in the game rather than adding more.

Yes, it'd be possible. It'd be a little hard to make it apply only to harpies(who are replacing avians) since you'd need to know how unpak files from the steam workshop in order to remove all the other race changes. I don't mean that a modder needs to know how to do it, anyone that wants to use harpies at all would need to know how. If support was added for ALL the races, then there wouldn't be issues.

Support won't be added unless the author of the mod gives permission first, however. Once permission is granted, it can be added to the list in the "Race Support Requests" thread.

Okay, I've done my best to search this forum using the limited tools available and cannot find the answer to this question:  Is there a way to shut off pregnancy for just the player?  If so, how?

what I've already done has been to open the sexbound.config file and adjusted the "enable" for "pregnant" from 'true' to 'false'.  But even with this, my character became pregnant the 1st time she had sex with a male.

9 hours ago, Licki said:

Okay, I've done my best to search this forum using the limited tools available and cannot find the answer to this question:  Is there a way to shut off pregnancy for just the player?  If so, how?

what I've already done has been to open the sexbound.config file and adjusted the "enable" for "pregnant" from 'true' to 'false'.  But even with this, my character became pregnant the 1st time she had sex with a male.

You might have mistaken the "pregnancy fetish" for the actual plugin toggle. The only way to actually disable pregnancy is to set fertility to 0, but it will affect both NPC's and Players. Or you can enable Compatible Mates, and that'll prevent cross-species pregnancy.

On 2/27/2019 at 1:35 AM, MiaRailguner said:

is it possible to add support for "Make The Universe a Cuter Place" mod? like the different faces. I'm not sure if the character sprite changes if one becomes pregnant, if its supposed to change I don't see it with MTUACP mod installed, so add support for that if possible.

[ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761242493&searchtext=make+the+universe+a+cuter+place ] putting this here just in case.

18 hours ago, IDarkstarX said:

This is probably not the place to put it but I was wondering if it would be possible to add support for this mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761242493

its not a species mod, and to be perfectly honest it’s mainly for the harpies, but I figured I don’t have much to lose from asking, haha.

Not to be too rude, but Cutebound is likely not going to be supported until someone assembles a graphical rework for all races in Cutebound's style. That is a lot of work, and there will be even more races to request "Cuter" versions of. In sum, this is actually a ton of work for any spriters, not to mention we'd require the permission of the cutebound creator or team, something i honestly think they'd be against. But if anyone wants to request it, for the future... well... I won't stop ya'll.

TL;DR: Its a ton of work, and we have few people working on supports at the moment, and those very few also have their hands full among supports and their lives.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:19 AM, DivineDragon said:

sorry took long to reply but im only using sergals and avail's  have completely reinstalled the original sergal mod,the latest sexbound, the bow,and the new support update to the sergal's. The avails are not using sexbound by choice to keep the mod stable to one race to avoid game breaks and easy to fix

That was so long ago, i don't even remember it.... So, your issue is now fixed? 100%?

15 hours ago, Ranot said:

This would have been better in the "Race Support Requests" thread, but I'll try to answer here anyway. I think I'd still consider it a species mod, since it's still doing more-or-less the same thing that other species mods do. The main difference being that it's overwriting the existing races in the game rather than adding more.

Yes, it'd be possible. It'd be a little hard to make it apply only to harpies(who are replacing avians) since you'd need to know how unpak files from the steam workshop in order to remove all the other race changes. I don't mean that a modder needs to know how to do it, anyone that wants to use harpies at all would need to know how. If support was added for ALL the races, then there wouldn't be issues.

Support won't be added unless the author of the mod gives permission first, however. Once permission is granted, it can be added to the list in the "Race Support Requests" thread.

Hmmm, checks out, checks out-- but what...

Not sure what you're implying here. Making these would literally be no different than making a species support, only thing that would be different is that instead of naming the folders as the new species, you name it as "avian"... And you can package it as a stand-alone mod without issue.

5 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Not sure what you're implying here. Making these would literally be no different than making a species support, only thing that would be different is that instead of naming the folders as the new species, you name it as "avian"... And you can package it as a stand-alone mod without issue.

Sorry, I wasn't entirely clear. That'd work fine for the harpies, since that's who the support would be for. The issue is that the mod changes the sprites of all the other races as well, making it so that they'll become incompatible with Sexbound. Well...sorta, anyway. They'd still technically work, but the other vanilla races would have Cutebound sprites when moving around, and use the default Sexbound sprites during sex animations.

You'd have to remove the Cutebound sprites for all the other races so that it'd only be the avians(harpies) that'd get their Cutebound appearance. You can only get the mod in the steam workshop as far as I'm aware, which means you'd need to find the pak, unpak it, and manually remove the other Cutebound sprites so that only avians would appear differently. If all the Cutebound races were supported, this wouldn't be an issue at all, but as you mentioned...that is a TON of spritework. It takes a long enough time doing a single race, let alone a whole group of them.

And...yeah, I highly doubt that they'd give permission for their mod to be supported. You can certainly ask, for sure, but it'd take quite some time for spriters to fully support it, if they even take up the task to begin with.

8 minutes ago, Ranot said:

Sorry, I wasn't entirely clear. That'd work fine for the harpies, since that's who the support would be for. The issue is that the mod changes the sprites of all the other races as well, making it so that they'll become incompatible with Sexbound. Well...sorta, anyway. They'd still technically work, but the other vanilla races would have Cutebound sprites when moving around, and use the default Sexbound sprites during sex animations.

You'd have to remove the Cutebound sprites for all the other races so that it'd only be the avians(harpies) that'd get their Cutebound appearance. You can only get the mod in the steam workshop as far as I'm aware, which means you'd need to find the pak, unpak it, and manually remove the other Cutebound sprites so that only avians would appear differently. If all the Cutebound races were supported, this wouldn't be an issue at all, but as you mentioned...that is a TON of spritework. It takes a long enough time doing a single race, let alone a whole group of them.

Well, there are plenty of "chopped up" versions of Cutebound all over the workshop. Either 1 by 1 or "except X and/or Y". Otherwise, yeah...

9 minutes ago, Ranot said:

If all the Cutebound races were supported, this wouldn't be an issue at all, but as you mentioned...that is a TON of spritework. It takes a long enough time doing a single race, let alone a whole group of them.

And...yeah, I highly doubt that they'd give permission for their mod to be supported. You can certainly ask, for sure, but it'd take quite some time for spriters to fully support it, if they even take up the task to begin with.

Yes indeed, well worded.

7 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Well, there are plenty of "chopped up" versions of Cutebound all over the workshop. Either 1 by 1 or "except X and/or Y". Otherwise, yeah...

...whoops. Yeah, that's what I get for not checking the workshop for that. I'd just assumed it was an all or nothing deal, but that makes things significantly simpler, haha.

People can ignore all that babble of removing sprites/races then, just find the specific Cutebound race to install instead of the full mod. It looks like the single race mods also don't overwrite the default races in the game (for harpies, at least), so you can have both avians and harpies. If there's a want for them to still overwrite the default races, that can be easily done. Of course, none of this matters without permission, but at least I can confirm that it is indeed possible.

Hey, so I'm interested in making use of the new liquids that are in Sexbound's mod files. I tried spawning them in using the itemDrop name with the /spawnitem command first, and that didn't seem to work. So I did some research, figured out that I needed a liquid.config.patch file, wrote one, and it still doesn't work. I basically copied the example given on this page: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/assistance-with-adding-liquids.101623/

...and then substituted the values for the Sexbound liquids. I also double-checked to make sure my syntax and formatting was correct.

I am pretty new to Starbound modding (as in, I started learning like two days ago) so there might be something obvious that I'm missing here. Either way, as the liquids don't seem to actually be accessible at the moment, can anyone help me figure out how to get them into the game?

35 minutes ago, Rapifessor said:

Hey, so I'm interested in making use of the new liquids that are in Sexbound's mod files. I tried spawning them in using the itemDrop name with the /spawnitem command first, and that didn't seem to work. So I did some research, figured out that I needed a liquid.config.patch file, wrote one, and it still doesn't work. I basically copied the example given on this page: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/assistance-with-adding-liquids.101623/

...and then substituted the values for the Sexbound liquids. I also double-checked to make sure my syntax and formatting was correct.

I am pretty new to Starbound modding (as in, I started learning like two days ago) so there might be something obvious that I'm missing here. Either way, as the liquids don't seem to actually be accessible at the moment, can anyone help me figure out how to get them into the game?

Why didn't you simply try something like "/spawnliquid ejaculant 100" or "/spawnliquid semen 100"?

Anyhow, yeah, the liquids, as far as i can tell, currently do nothing, but still, its a neat little thing.

22 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Why didn't you simply try something like "/spawnliquid ejaculant 100" or "/spawnliquid semen 100"?

Anyhow, yeah, the liquids, as far as i can tell, currently do nothing, but still, its a neat little thing.

Aaaand there's the obvious thing I missed, haha. I assumed I would be able to spawn them in as an inventory item, so that they could be relocated and such, but I take it they need to exist in the items folder as well for that to happen? Anyway, thanks for the help. Maybe I'll see if I can mod that in myself, though it'll probably be fully implemented at some point in Sexbound's development.

1 hour ago, Rapifessor said:

Aaaand there's the obvious thing I missed, haha. I assumed I would be able to spawn them in as an inventory item, so that they could be relocated and such, but I take it they need to exist in the items folder as well for that to happen? Anyway, thanks for the help. Maybe I'll see if I can mod that in myself, though it'll probably be fully implemented at some point in Sexbound's development.

Its possible to spawn in liquids as items aswell, its just that, from my experience, Starbound isn't exactly the smartest when naming things. Same way its extremely difficult to spawn in blocks because their naming is often wacky.

Glass blocks are like "glassmaterial" and "glass" itself is just the crafting material, and "glassblock" isn't valid. I expect its something like "liquidsemen" or "ejaculantliquid" for the items, but its much easier to summon them via the liquid handler. Sure wish there was a equally convenient block handler.

But it is possible that they don't have inventory items yet, and that's not necessarily a issue. Same way there are 2 different Lava liquids in the game, lava and "core-lava". One is what you know, second is much slower and can't actually be obtained as a item, obviously its the one that spawns infinitely at core-level.

5 hours ago, Rapifessor said:

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

Its possible to spawn in liquids as items aswell, its just that, from my experience, Starbound isn't exactly the smartest when naming things. Same way its extremely difficult to spawn in blocks because their naming is often wacky.

You really do have to look up the naming for things on wiki's on such. It's more confusing than it needs to be...

The commands that I found that work are these two

/spawnitem liquidsemen

/spawnliquid semen

(add a number on the end of course like in red3dred's example to get more than one)

The spawnitem create's a semen block that goes in your inventory.

The spawnliquid create's the semen liquid wherever your mouse currently is.

Ejaculant and race specific semen/ejaculant don't seem to work, unless I'm missing something.

20 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

Are there meant to be two empty animation slots on the 'sex wheel' or am I missing something?

Yes, that's normal. There's currently 6 sex animations, so there's 2 empty slots left. There's probably 8 slots since Loc wasn't initially sure how many animations there'd be, and wanted to leave room for more.

23 hours ago, Ranot said:

Ejaculant and race specific semen/ejaculant don't seem to work, unless I'm missing something.

"Ejaculant" i think is a generic female version of semen, as for the race-specific ones, they're from Lewdbound, not in Sexbound itself.

so im very sure that im  doing something wrong but when i extracted the mod and put it into the mod folder it showed as a mod i have (also other mods to that work with this mod) but nothing happening or showing in game ( and other mods that i have to craft something).

Just suggesting, could we have a standalone menu for Sexbound API? Like the one they use in RPG Growth mod, but for sexbound character info and setting only?

I was confusing when my character dies, if the character were impregnated by NPC, will she still be pregnant? And how long were she was impregnated, by whom, with what, and when would she be giving birth?

5 hours ago, Logan561 said:

so im very sure that im  doing something wrong but when i extracted the mod and put it into the mod folder it showed as a mod i have (also other mods to that work with this mod) but nothing happening or showing in game ( and other mods that i have to craft something).

Have you looked at the FAQ at the bottom of the opening topic? 3 & 4 may be relevant to your problems.

If you're still having issues and you think you installed it correctly, attaching your starbound.log file may give us a better idea of what's going on. It's in your Starbound/storage folder.

Just now, saviliana said:

Just suggesting, could we have a standalone menu for Sexbound API? Like the one they use in RPG Growth mod, but for sexbound character info and setting only?

I was confusing when my character dies, if the character were impregnated by NPC, will she still be pregnant? And how long were she was impregnated, by whom, with what, and when would she be giving birth?

Pregnancy updates are something we'll see about in the future, though it is in the list of "To change/update". They are extremely vague for now and only matter in the animations.

But we'll see. We have more than enough ideas for immersion expansions, and a in-game settings controller is not a bad idea. As is, there is only one way, and its somewhat convoluted if you have no idea what you're doing.

On 2/28/2019 at 2:51 PM, red3dred said:

You might have mistaken the "pregnancy fetish" for the actual plugin toggle. The only way to actually disable pregnancy is to set fertility to 0, but it will affect both NPC's and Players. Or you can enable Compatible Mates, and that'll prevent cross-species pregnancy.

Well, the pregnancy toggle that I flipped didn't have anything about a fetish in the script, so I did not know at the time.  Now that I know it's a fetish and a seperate entity, I dug more into the scripts and found pregnancy mentioned in 2 seperate scripts, one of which mentions fetish.  But I have set ALL instances of pregnancy to false, set the pregnancy chance to 0.00 AND activated compatible mates, but the only thing that seemed to do was allow my character to take 1 cumshot without getting pregnant.  On the next one, from an incompatible species, she got pregnant and showed the belly despite the script toggle descriptor saying that "false" would disable the belly. 

Can you direct me to the script you have in mind? 

The 2 scripts I mention are C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-v2.8.3-Beta-Unpak\sexbound.config and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-v2.8.3-Beta-Unpak\scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnant.config

So what part of the pregnancy config files to increase pregnancy chance? I changed the value in \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-v2.8.3-Beta-Unpak\scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnant.config to " /* Affects the chance to become pregnant for this entity (0.75 = 75% chance) */
  "fertility" : 0.9, " I tried 0.99, 1.0, and 1. but what ended up happening was that it seemed to disable pregnancy to and from at least my character. what's the way to guarantee pregnancy?

4 hours ago, Licki said:

Well, the pregnancy toggle that I flipped didn't have anything about a fetish in the script, so I did not know at the time.  Now that I know it's a fetish and a seperate entity, I dug more into the scripts and found pregnancy mentioned in 2 seperate scripts, one of which mentions fetish.  But I have set ALL instances of pregnancy to false, set the pregnancy chance to 0.00 AND activated compatible mates, but the only thing that seemed to do was allow my character to take 1 cumshot without getting pregnant.  On the next one, from an incompatible species, she got pregnant and showed the belly despite the script toggle descriptor saying that "false" would disable the belly. 

Can you direct me to the script you have in mind? 

The 2 scripts I mention are C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-v2.8.3-Beta-Unpak\sexbound.config and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-v2.8.3-Beta-Unpak\scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnant.config

15 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

So what part of the pregnancy config files to increase pregnancy chance? I changed the value in \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-v2.8.3-Beta-Unpak\scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnant.config to " /* Affects the chance to become pregnant for this entity (0.75 = 75% chance) */
  "fertility" : 0.9, " I tried 0.99, 1.0, and 1. but what ended up happening was that it seemed to disable pregnancy to and from at least my character. what's the way to guarantee pregnancy?

You both maybe running into similar issues;

For one, editing these files with the game open may not refresh right away. If you change this setting and go use a bed, it'll still have the old settings. Preferably, replace the bed or hit the NPC with the bow again.

As for the change, 1 is supposed to be 100%, and 0.01 is 1%. The paths are correct for the config file. Sexbound.config itself would allow you to remove the pregnancy plugin entirely, but i haven't ever used such method, so i can't confirm if it can work.

Also, if you want to remove a pregnancy, the "abortion pills" from AlluringToysCo maybe of help.