18 hours ago, OmnipotentD said:

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /positions/missionary_in_bed.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Mod (2).pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'dialog' in pathApply("/dialog/avali")
[19:44:23.892] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /positions/doggy_in_bed.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Mod (2).pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'dialog' in pathApply("/dialog/avali")
[19:44:23.907] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /positions/cowgirl_in_bed.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Mod (2).pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'dialog' in pathApply("/dialog/avali")
[19:44:24.249] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to ClientShipWorld:f680d02a4481752cee682c9705486731=1009.5.1016.5

A list of your mods could be pretty helpful here, your log file would be even better. As red3dred mentioned, the shift to v2.9.0 changed the way that dialog works, so custom races that haven't been updated yet with that in mind will give that error. It doesn't actually break anything though, it just doesn't look nice.

I'm guessing there's some conflict with mods, since it sounds like the NPC's are at least trying to get into the bed. The actual error that's breaking things should be a ways below the errors that you listed, since the patching errors occur as the game is initializing. We need an error from when the game's running.

On 4/20/2019 at 2:16 AM, red3dred said:

More clothing compatibility is also on the work list, but as with monster expansions, we could use a couple more spriters to contribute on these.

Ah, If I could help you...okay, hope it's not the end. Have a nice weekend!

39 minutes ago, Pumpky850 said:

Ah, If I could help you...okay, hope it's not the end. Have a nice weekend!

Don't lose hope, enabling clothes is time consuming, and likely won't support custom clothing from mods, but its not a extremely difficult thing, and the idea of enabling only the select starting clothing doesn't seem like a bad idea.

On 4/20/2019 at 5:48 PM, Ranot said:

A list of your mods could be pretty helpful here, your log file would be even better. As red3dred mentioned, the shift to v2.9.0 changed the way that dialog works, so custom races that haven't been updated yet with that in mind will give that error. It doesn't actually break anything though, it just doesn't look nice.

I'm guessing there's some conflict with mods, since it sounds like the NPC's are at least trying to get into the bed. The actual error that's breaking things should be a ways below the errors that you listed, since the patching errors occur as the game is initializing. We need an error from when the game's running.

I'm way too lazy to get my list of 200+ mods, also that was an error from while the game was running. i don't really care about the issue anymore since i can just use GFYS.

20 hours ago, OmnipotentD said:

I'm way too lazy to get my list of 200+ mods, also that was an error from while the game was running. i don't really care about the issue anymore since i can just use GFYS.

...too lazy? It takes too long or is too difficult to attach a single file, which would take maybe...10, 20 seconds at most? Sorry, I just thought that was funny!

The log file lists all your mods that you're running. Also, no. I know that error, I've seen it enough times. It's an error that specifically occurs as the game is loading it's assets. I guess I should have been more specific and said that the error we're looking for is while you're actively playing the game, in one of the world's.

That said though...200+ mods? I'm not sure I'd even want to look at that log file anyway, haha. I'm glad that GFYS works, so it's at least kinda working. It's still most likely a mod conflict, especially since a lot of mods here already aren't compatible with each other. Not to mention that one of those other 200+ mods could be messing with pathing, the nodes, or something else.

20 hours ago, OmnipotentD said:

Also, would you be able to do a Kirhos patch? (a frackin' universe race, if you didn't know.)

The "Race Support Requests" is usually the place to go for Race support. Alastor know's better for which race's are okay and not okay to add support for, and it's easier to keep track of requests in one area. It looks like it should be fine, and doable with permission however.

Edit: It's not a Frackin' Universe specific race, but the original author has long since been absent. Red3dred's post beneath this one clarifies some things if you haven't read it yet.

On 4/22/2019 at 9:35 AM, AndImBlackYall said:

So I take it there's no currently working futa mod for Sexbound right? I tried NekoLady's and it doesn't seem to work, and Blockbite seems to have left this game entirely.

I haven't tried any of the mods for futa myself, so I can't say for sure. Sexbound v2.9.0 changed the format for positions and dialog, which means that the futa mods likely won't work until they've been updated along with the changes. I don't think it'd be too hard to adjust to the new version, so hopefully we'll see a Futa mod updated soon!

17 hours ago, AndImBlackYall said:

So I take it there's no currently working futa mod for Sexbound right? I tried NekoLady's and it doesn't seem to work, and Blockbite seems to have left this game entirely.

There are functionalities for that in PM2PB, and a stand-alone visual mod for Futa if you want, but that's about it for that mod. If you want females impregnating other females then you'll have to setup the config in PM2PB.

11 hours ago, OmnipotentD said:

Also, would you be able to do a Kirhos patch? (a frackin' universe race, if you didn't know.)

FU's races are under ban since Sayter has done very direct and obvious "counter"-attacks as protest. We are not allowed to make support for them anymore. Not unless the original creator of the Kirhos comes out of the wood-work solely to give it a "yes".

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

FU's races are under ban since Sayter has done very direct and obvious "counter"-attacks as protest. We are not allowed to make support for them anymore. Not unless the original creator of the Kirhos comes out of the wood-work solely to give it a "yes".

Dang

20 hours ago, Ranot said:

...too lazy? It takes too long or is too difficult to attach a single file, which would take maybe...10, 20 seconds at most? Sorry, I just thought that was funny!

The log file lists all your mods that you're running. Also, no. I know that error, I've seen it enough times. It's an error that specifically occurs as the game is loading it's assets. I guess I should have been more specific and said that the error we're looking for is while you're actively playing the game, in one of the world's.

That said though...200+ mods? I'm not sure I'd even want to look at that log file anyway, haha. I'm glad that GFYS works, so it's at least kinda working. It's still most likely a mod conflict, especially since a lot of mods here already aren't compatible with each other. Not to mention that one of those other 200+ mods could be messing with pathing, the nodes, or something else.

Oh i completely forgot they're listed in the log. 

starbound.log

Can't find Loungeables Addon in Infinity Mart, wiped universe files several times to doublecheck. Found files regarding the addon in the plugin folder, how to I enable them?

Also, I vaguely remember someone talking about how to edit the headfiles for stuff like cutebound. Does anyone remember how to do that?

20 hours ago, EP1CH34DSH0T said:

I'm running into a issue where the UI doesn't popup or the characters are always invisible.

starbound.log 137.81 kB · 2 downloads

Says here you... don't have a "buttons.config"?

Caused by: (AssetException) No such asset '/interface/sexbound/positions/buttons.config'

I'd recommend reinstalling your mod, also, you're using the Futanari mod, which has been noted to be outdated and cause issues.

5 hours ago, Anmon said:

Can't find Loungeables Addon in Infinity Mart, wiped universe files several times to doublecheck. Found files regarding the addon in the plugin folder, how to I enable them?

Also, I vaguely remember someone talking about how to edit the headfiles for stuff like cutebound. Does anyone remember how to do that?

It should just be available at the Infinity Express mart, or randomly in chests and lootables. If you're finding lots of PGI's (Perfectly Generic Items, the green cubes) then your mods may have a broken installation.

As for the second, its under the sexbound.config file:
image.png.3f28149ed8d76d2e0271abe86e33fb62.png

The excerpt above is already edited to enable custom head mods to show during animations. Just replace the text of the selected area there with;

"/<entityGroup>/<species>/<gender>head.png",

and it should enable that behaviour.

23 hours ago, OmnipotentD said:

Oh i completely forgot they're listed in the log. 

starbound.log 244.7 kB · 0 downloads

Good lord, you weren't kidding about the large amount of mods! I'm actually somewhat astonished that you haven't had issues with all those mods already.

You probably already know, but that log shows what happened during your most recent play session. I'm not seeing the error that you mentioned in there anywhere however, did you attempt to get an npc to bed the last session you played before attaching the log file? I'll admit to being wrong about the time of the error and stuff too, as confident as I was. I'm still learning as well.

If someone else can see something that sticks out in there, that'd be great. I'm not seeing any glaringly obvious errors in there that would break things, though I'm also not familiar with almost any of those mods.

Another thing you can do, though a bit tedious perhaps. Temporarily remove all the mods you currently have, except for the Sexbound oriented ones (Just move them to another folder on your desktop or something, don't forget how they were positioned in the mod folder before moving them). Start a new character, and see if you can get an npc into the bed. If everything works at it should, add back in a chunk of the mods you removed, and see if it still works. If it doesn't, it shows that one of the mods you added back in is having conflicts with Sexbound. You can then whittle away at them until you figure out the exact mod that's causing problems. More likely than not, the culprit is a larger mod that does a lot of complex stuff.

There's a possibility that something's outdated, though...and it looks like you renamed the paks for the mods? The default name's usually contain the mods version number, which helps you see which things are up-to-date. I can't even see which version of Sexbound you're currently using, lol. If organization is the issue, I personally put "Sexbound_" in the front part of the name of all the Sexbound oriented mods to keep them all grouped together, with the version number of the mod at the end ("_v2.9.1" for example).

18 hours ago, red3dred said:

It should just be available at the Infinity Express mart, or randomly in chests and lootables. If you're finding lots of PGI's (Perfectly Generic Items, the green cubes) then your mods may have a broken installation.

Nothing found on the Mart's menu and I haven't had the time to spelunk for lootables yet, I'll presume that's the issue. Could I have the /spawnitem code for testing purposes?

Thanks about the second part, either way!

UPDATE: After deleting NaturallyHorny SxBLoungeableAddons showed up, albeit only decoratively. Tested on PRison Mattress, Sleeping Bag and Medieval Desk, desk still functions as as storage unit and both bag/mattress as ordinary beds. NPCs under Statue of Dibella's effects ignore them as well.

UPDATE2: Reinstalling NHmod functions as normal, beds still are beds though. I tried.starbound.log.1

is this compatible with "suppers NPC overhaul"?

you've changed a lot in the mod lately, i like where this is going. ?

is it normal to have beds and then the hearts above indicate the addon being installed, but characters can use the addon while somone is using the bed to sleep?

20 hours ago, Anmon said:

Nothing found on the Mart's menu and I haven't had the time to spelunk for lootables yet, I'll presume that's the issue. Could I have the /spawnitem code for testing purposes?

Thanks about the second part, either way!

UPDATE: After deleting NaturallyHorny SxBLoungeableAddons showed up, albeit only decoratively. Tested on Prison Mattress, Sleeping Bag and Medieval Desk, desk still functions as as storage unit and both bag/mattress as ordinary beds. NPCs under Statue of Dibella's effects ignore them as well.

UPDATE2: Reinstalling NHmod functions as normal, beds still are beds though. I tried.starbound.log.1

On the log it says your sexbound.config is fuddled;

Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: / character in whitespace is not follwed by '/' or '*', invalid comment at 47:38

NaturallyHorny shouldn't cause issues once Sexbound is working... Loungeable Addon should work after that's solved.

2 hours ago, DeadSomething said:

is this compatible with "suppers NPC overhaul"?

you've changed a lot in the mod lately, i like where this is going. ?

is it normal to have beds and then the hearts above indicate the addon being installed, but characters can use the addon while somone is using the bed to sleep?

It should be compatible as far as i can tell. If they're not patched to work with the mod by external means, they might not have interactions by default though.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

On the log it says your sexbound.config is fuddled;

Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: / character in whitespace is not follwed by '/' or '*', invalid comment at 47:38

NaturallyHorny shouldn't cause issues once Sexbound is working... Loungeable Addon should work after that's solved.

Geh, getting flashbacks to my C++ classes. Thanks!

May I ask someone to look over my logs and see if there's any problems? I've been updating my mods and tried to mess with a body mod from Nexus. though I have no Idea how (if even) the mod would interact with the mods I currently have from the First post as well as a few mods from the steam workshop. I'd appreciate it if anyone can find any issues, and if possible I will post the Nexus mod's name if it is necessary.

starbound.config starbound.log.1 starbound.log.2 starbound.log.3 starbound.log.4 starbound.log.5

12 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

May I ask someone to look over my logs and see if there's any problems? I've been updating my mods and tried to mess with a body mod from Nexus. though I have no Idea how (if even) the mod would interact with the mods I currently have from the First post as well as a few mods from the steam workshop. I'd appreciate it if anyone can find any issues, and if possible I will post the Nexus mod's name if it is necessary.

You forgot log 0 (starbound.log, often seen as "starbound - text file" in the storage), but still, 1 should be the most recent? It says here you have VenusBM, which has been noted to cause issues due to being outdated, and i'd also recommend updating Lewdbound to avoid Status-effect issues breaking your character temporarily.

Log 2 also has SexboundFutanari, which was also noted to be out-of-date.

If anyone knows if these mods were updated, feel free to correct me.

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

You forgot log 0 (starbound.log, often seen as "starbound - text file" in the storage), but still, 1 should be the most recent? It says here you have VenusBM, which has been noted to cause issues due to being outdated, and i'd also recommend updating Lewdbound to avoid Status-effect issues breaking your character temporarily.

Log 2 also has SexboundFutanari, which was also noted to be out-of-date.

If anyone knows if these mods were updated, feel free to correct me.

here's the text file. Also, looking further at things I improperly implemented Venuses mod, forgetting to replace the asset folder in the Sexbound unpak and simply leftt he Venus folder as is. I've corrected that and will see about updating log 1 and see if that did anything. as what I did may have caused some form of internal conflict with the two sprite files. Edit: Yeah the Venus mod seems broken, when I followed what it told me to do, every interaction now becomes invisible, here's the updated log 1 for reference Edit 2: I also added the log 2 in case it might be needed. Edit 3: I have removed Venus until a time when it becomes stable.

starbound.log

starbound.log.1

starbound.log.2