22 hours ago, Scully_Bones said:

I've recently installed the SexBound API and I have a question on how to activate the futanari plugin.  In the sexbound.config file is this the correct way to have the load requirements set up if I only want my character to be a futa?

Star.PNG.de029d7d891c7fd5ec799c760f45d7cf.PNG

And if so would I also have to go into the sxb_plugin.futanari.config file and, for instance, add my character's name to the "appliesToNames" section or do the loadRequirements handle this already and adding anything to the sxb_plugin.futanari.config file would be redundant?

Also in the "config" section of the futanari plugin has two file pathways in it "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/futanari/futanari.config" and "/sxb_plugin.futanari.config". Should there only be one or is this correct?

Use 'sxb_plugin.futanari.config'. The other one is loaded still for backwards compatibility with other mods patching them. You have to configure at least one of the appliesTo* options too

22 hours ago, Scully_Bones said:

I've recently installed the SexBound API and I have a question on how to activate the futanari plugin.  In the sexbound.config file is this the correct way to have the load requirements set up if I only want my character to be a futa?

Star.PNG.de029d7d891c7fd5ec799c760f45d7cf.PNG

And if so would I also have to go into the sxb_plugin.futanari.config file and, for instance, add my character's name to the "appliesToNames" section or do the loadRequirements handle this already and adding anything to the sxb_plugin.futanari.config file would be redundant?

Also in the "config" section of the futanari plugin has two file pathways in it "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/futanari/futanari.config" and "/sxb_plugin.futanari.config". Should there only be one or is this correct?

Use 'sxb_plugin.futanari.config'. The other one is loaded still for backwards compatibility with other mods patching them. You have to configure at least one of the appliesTo* options too

I have a spritework based problem, whenever certain mod races perform the emote during a scene, a few pixels on their head seem to go to a pale beige, which I'm guessing is skin coloured. I've looked through the artwork sheets and didn't see anything immediately wrong so I'm not certain what causes this.

Wish to start off saying amazing mod! Was just wondering if i had done this correctly, would this effect my player character, making her into a futanari correctly? Or is there something else within the config file i need to adjust to make it take hold? This is the sole alteration i have made to the file, as i am rather novice at code reading.

/**
   * A list of actor unique Ids.
   * Players and some NPCs have unique Ids that you could add to this list.
   * i.e. c5ea8357c6816db47f9655253041d0c0 <- Will similar to this for your player character.
   */
  "appliesToUniqueIds" : [
    "a68069aaaec5d2b3ea2e555f1180e220"
],

I think this is a bug- but whenever i try to have sex with villagers, when i interact with them/the bed they're laying on, my character'll go to sleep and cause any npcs that were spawned to. glitch out of existence? they kind of just disappear.. 

2 hours ago, iuytghjkl said:

I think this is a bug- but whenever i try to have sex with villagers, when i interact with them/the bed they're laying on, my character'll go to sleep and cause any npcs that were spawned to. glitch out of existence? they kind of just disappear.. 

That's normal, you're triggering the normal use of the bed, which is done by interacting with the bed itself. If you want to partake of the Sexbound animations, interact with the hearts above the bed. This is the case for all beds that take the Sexbound Addon.

As for the NPC's in there, don't worry, they're still in there. Should the beds be broken they'll be freed from what i can only describe as the "under-the-sheets realm"

On 7/2/2020 at 10:24 AM, owowhatsdisudisu? said:

Wish to start off saying amazing mod! Was just wondering if i had done this correctly, would this effect my player character, making her into a futanari correctly? Or is there something else within the config file i need to adjust to make it take hold? This is the sole alteration i have made to the file, as i am rather novice at code reading.

/**
   * A list of actor unique Ids.
   * Players and some NPCs have unique Ids that you could add to this list.
   * i.e. c5ea8357c6816db47f9655253041d0c0 <- Will similar to this for your player character.
   */
  "appliesToUniqueIds" : [
    "a68069aaaec5d2b3ea2e555f1180e220"
],

The sexbound.config file needs to have the futanari plugin enabled too?

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

That's normal, you're triggering the normal use of the bed, which is done by interacting with the bed itself. If you want to partake of the Sexbound animations, interact with the hearts above the bed. This is the case for all beds that take the Sexbound Addon.

As for the NPC's in there, don't worry, they're still in there. Should the beds be broken they'll be freed from what i can only describe as the "under-the-sheets realm"

I don't know why I am laughing so much at this: under-the-sheets realm 😂 It's a funny way to describe what happens to them

And I'm having another sprite based issue too; I installed a few SxB race compatibility mods today to test out my earlier sprite issues and now suddenly all dirt tile sprites are corrupted. I uninstalled all the stuff I did this morning and it's still stuck like this, despite working just fine yesterday.

somehow.png

1 hour ago, Locuturus said:

That's not normal. What other mods are installed?

I'll post my log since that already has them listed, but a fair number of mods that've been fine until now. The most recent additions that I added were race mods and their SxB supports; Lombax, Sergal, Kazdra and Thaumoths. After I installed those, that was when the tile corruption began, and removing them from Workshop subs and mod folder didn't undo it.

starbound.log

10 hours ago, Locuturus said:

The sexbound.config file needs to have the futanari plugin enabled too?

Gotchya! Thanks for the reply, and I'll go in and  change that aswell. In that same file, do i need to specify the supported genders to include futanari aswell? Or will that just read the the fact that futanari are enabled and abide by that?

6 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

I'll post my log since that already has them listed, but a fair number of mods that've been fine until now. The most recent additions that I added were race mods and their SxB supports; Lombax, Sergal, Kazdra and Thaumoths. After I installed those, that was when the tile corruption began, and removing them from Workshop subs and mod folder didn't undo it.

starbound.log 153.36 kB · 1 download

As an additional bit of diagnostics, I uninstalled ALL Sexbound related stuff and it cured the sprite corruptions, so it must be something pertaining to SxB.

5 hours ago, owowhatsdisudisu? said:

Gotchya! Thanks for the reply, and I'll go in and  change that aswell. In that same file, do i need to specify the supported genders to include futanari aswell? Or will that just read the the fact that futanari are enabled and abide by that?

No need to specify load requirements in this file. The load requirements won't be used if none are set.

so, im not sure what im doing wrong but when someone or something gets hit by sexbound they turn invisible. ive went through some mods but no luck. is there a way for me to fix this?

question: (and sorry if this has gotten answered already)
after giving birth and recruiting the offspring to the crew they have the role of 'family member', which is fine but experiencing a few oddities with them: mainly I cant change their outfit with a tailor and they are CONSTANTLY switching between a dagger and rifle, which is unpleasant to the eyes.  Are there any ways to remedy this? perhaps a way to give them a different role?

5 hours ago, Demandsir said:

so, im not sure what im doing wrong but when someone or something gets hit by sexbound they turn invisible. ive went through some mods but no luck. is there a way for me to fix this?

Woah, you're hitting people with a whole Sexbound download? No wonder they become invisible!
On a serious note,
If you want help with getting the mod to work, here's a few things to note:

Make sure your unpacked version is installed correctly. ->

Provide a log to show your mods list, errors and other useful details. ->

And any extra info you'd like to provide helps too.

4 hours ago, Not_So_Secret said:

question: (and sorry if this has gotten answered already)
after giving birth and recruiting the offspring to the crew they have the role of 'family member', which is fine but experiencing a few oddities with them: mainly I cant change their outfit with a tailor and they are CONSTANTLY switching between a dagger and rifle, which is unpleasant to the eyes.  Are there any ways to remedy this? perhaps a way to give them a different role?

That is sadly a known issue, the crew-member type needs some changing to be able to be affected by the tailor and also prevent the "Super weapon awareness" issue. This can also be solved by doing a patch onto the NPC type to add clothes and weapons to their poll, so they stop doing this. Most species mods have examples of these in their NPC folder.

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

That is sadly a known issue, the crew-member type needs some changing to be able to be affected by the tailor and also prevent the "Super weapon awareness" issue. This can also be solved by doing a patch onto the NPC type to add clothes and weapons to their poll, so they stop doing this. Most species mods have examples of these in their NPC folder.

right, sounds doable enough after the stuff i've played with and learned to do after setting up sexbound, but on the same token, im wildly inexperience with this, so... how would one do that?

8 hours ago, Not_So_Secret said:

right, sounds doable enough after the stuff i've played with and learned to do after setting up sexbound, but on the same token, im wildly inexperience with this, so... how would one do that?

... i mean, i did mention the patch file in the previous message, no? One that should be present in any decent species mod, and with which you can base your patches on? That's all there is to it. Inside it you'll see item names, and the file-name is what you're patching. You can unpack any mod for reference using PAKIT.

17 hours ago, red3dred said:

Woah, you're hitting people with a whole Sexbound download? No wonder they become invisible!
On a serious note,
If you want help with getting the mod to work, here's a few things to note:

Make sure your unpacked version is installed correctly. ->

Provide a log to show your mods list, errors and other useful details. ->

And any extra info you'd like to provide helps too.

well, i installed it correctly (the mods are in the "mod" folder in starbound, not all in a folder bc they're pak files) and now they either disappear or when i shoot them with the aphrodites bow they don't do anything. also how am i suppose to provide a log? im super confused about that. and i got the latest version of api, aphrodites bow, defeat, gofuckyourself, alluringtoys and a bit more

7 hours ago, Demandsir said:

well, i installed it correctly (the mods are in the "mod" folder in starbound, not all in a folder bc they're pak files) and now they either disappear or when i shoot them with the aphrodites bow they don't do anything. also how am i suppose to provide a log? im super confused about that. and i got the latest version of api, aphrodites bow, defeat, gofuckyourself, alluringtoys and a bit more

.. it's in the linked comment there? Crikey, i try to avoid reposting the same things like a machine and people still make me redo it.

Anyway;

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

7 hours ago, MadNirian2 said:

how to make the pregnacy time in game or skip it

You must edit the sxb_plugin.pregant.config file, and you have to change the 'useOSTimeForPregnancies' to be equal false.

Whenever I launch the game with sexbound installed it crashes, any idea why this happens as previous versions worked fine for me 

9 hours ago, inihccecb said:

Whenever I launch the game with sexbound installed it crashes, any idea why this happens as previous versions worked fine for me 

"it doesn't work" doesn't give any meaningful leads on what went wrong

crashing on startup usually means the mod was either installed incorrectly or was somehow corrupted; redownload the mod and make sure it's installed properly (i.e., placing the mod archive in your mods folder like this and not extracting its contents into the mods folder like this,) and if you're using the packed version, do not attempt to modify the .pak in any way because this will corrupt the mod

if that doesn't work, follow these instructions to acquire your starbound.log and post it here for dissection

On 7/7/2020 at 7:14 AM, red3dred said:

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>