So I got Oblivion on sale from Steam (finally) & was ready to start playing but then I remembered all the bullshit 32bit Skyrim gave me when I first started playing that. So I did everything I could think of to limit the FPS to 60. I enabled VSync in both the Oblivion launcher & in NVidia's GPU control panel, I set the Oblivion.ini FPS clamp to 60 but my PC still runs it at 144FPS upon a new game start. How else can I limit the FPS to avoid Bethesda's shitty timescale & physics glitches tied to high FPS rates?

My rig: Windows 10 Pro OS

CPU: i7 7700K 4.2ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

RAM: 32GB 4x8GB 3000mhz

Preferred mod manager: Nexus manager (last version released)

1551363470_Screenshot(39).png.aacce024620d65e6400ed88d7b694ca5.png 

1680494809_Screenshot(41).png.4bbc5292c181539479cde948aaca90b6.png

Screenshot (40).png

Have you installed Oblivion Stutter Remover (OSR)  ? In the ini you can set min and max FPS.

And to run Oblivion you should also use 4GB Patcher and ENB Boost to work with multi core CPU and RAM above 1GB.

Read my yellow Link below. All download Links and tools and install tips.

EDIT: And with Oblivion DO NOT USE NEXUS MODMANAGER ! ! !

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you installed Oblivion Stutter Remover (OSR)  ? In the ini you can set min and max FPS.

And to run Oblivion you should also use 4GB Patcher and ENB Boost to work with multi core CPU and RAM above 1GB.

Read my yellow Link below. All download Links and tools and install tips.

Need further help. Followed most of the steps of the linked guide u got down to EngineBugFixes and the game crashes upon startup. I used the Unofficial Patches & set the OSR ini's max FPS like u said in this post as well as installed everything manually due to bein warned to not use Oblivion Mod Manager or Nexus (tho I still installed & set up the manager at least just in case). I used the 4GB patcher on the Oblivion exe & OBSE loader as per instructions on other sites since this guide dont say how to use it. Did not use Cleanup, Wrye Bash or mods made redundant cuz of the unofficial patches & I put the Component DLLs in their right spots. Before installing most of this stuff tho, I test launched the game with just OBSE & it worked. Dont know what could have gone wrong, can give more info if u need it

You can use Oblivion Modmanger or TESModmanager. But not Nexus Modmanager.  All for Mods.

But for the tools , OBSE and plugins, it is better to install manually ( And OBSE you can not install with Modmanager )

EngineBugFixes is a optional Tool. Some  pleople like it. I don't use it becaues my game stutters and crash more often when I use it. Maybe wrong settings and I use many other OBSE plugins, and some fix the same as the EngineBugFixes .  And read the EngineBugFixes readme if you need the fixes. Disable in the ini all you don't need.

But if you game works good without EngineBugFixes  don't use it.

I use

Elys Universal Silent Voice  

Pluggy 132

MenuQue

Raceenabler v1.02 ( custom race fix and the Boethia shrine fix in one. I don't use Unofficial Oblivion Patch ; only the meshes and textures folders)

Khajiit Female Texture Fix  ( I add it in my MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp )

Extra tools

ENB boost

4GB patcher

kuerteeCleanUp

OBSE_Elys_Uncapper

Fast Exit2

Oblivion Stutter Remover  (the fast exit option disabled )

OCPS

Fast Travel Double Face Fix

Other OBSE tools not needed to play the game.

Construction Set Extender.dll 

I don't use Wrye Bash.

58 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You can use Oblivion Modmanger or TESModmanager. But not Nexus Modmanager.  All for Mods.

But for the tools , OBSE and plugins, it is better to install manually ( And OBSE you can not install with Modmanager )

EngineBugFixes is a optional Tool. Some  pleople like it. I don't use it becaues my game stutters and crash more often when I use it. Maybe wrong settings and I use many other OBSE plugins, and some fix the same as the EngineBugFixes .  And read the EngineBugFixes readme if you need the fixes. Disable in the ini all you don't need.

But if you game works good without EngineBugFixes  don't use it.

I use

Elys Universal Silent Voice  

Pluggy 132

MenuQue

Raceenabler v1.02 ( custom race fix and the Boethia shrine fix in one. I don't use Unofficial Oblivion Patch ; only the meshes and textures folders)

Khajiit Female Texture Fix  ( I add it in my MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp )

Extra tools

ENB boost

4GB patcher

kuerteeCleanUp

OBSE_Elys_Uncapper

Fast Exit2

Oblivion Stutter Remover  (the fast exit option disabled )

OCPS

Fast Travel Double Face Fix

Other OBSE tools not needed to play the game.

Construction Set Extender.dll 

I don't use Wrye Bash.

Hey so I went & uninstalled each mod from the last i installed & launched the game each time to find out what was the issue. Turns out the Unofficial DLC Patch was the problem. Removing it & reinstalling the other mods now lets the game work. ENBoost & the FPS clamp seem to work as well. Thnx, will ask again if anything else comes up (tho I hope they dont)

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

K so there are a couple things like I have no idea how to add mods into OBMM as clicking and dragging zips dont work like in NMM. I dont know how omod files work if they the same as FOMods in Skyrim & Fallout 4. But since it seems I have to install these manually anyways, I have no idea if they actually are working correctly & specifically with the female nude body mod, I have no idea how to choose the body I want like C cup or F cup, etc cuz this clearly aint like CBBE & BodySlide & their mod page doesnt specify any other specific things like how to install or choose body type (installed the zip file at the bottom). Really need some more detail here

EDIT: Watchin a dated tutorial of OBMM now but still need help with specific mods like this nude body one u linked in the guide. Also no idea where to put the feet edit u linked as well.

OMods  and Modmanger

Files in zip,7z rar,... I unpack in a folder, check the folders. Are there things in the folders wrong or files I don't need ( in many Clothes-armor Mods are skeleton, but if you use LAPF or  Growlf's Universal skeleton you need no other skeleton. NEVER overwrite your skeleton !

Then you start the OBMM

at the left bottom you click "Create"

A new window open and you click "Add folder"

You select the unpacked folder with the esp (and meshes, textures folders ) inside.  The esp not in a subfolder!!!

If you have done it right you will see the name of the esp in the OBMM window below the "Add folder" button.

You can right click the esp and select "add Mod details" or you fill in the fields above manually. ( You only need a Mod name)

Then you click "create OMod"

Wait... Then you see the new Omod in the big window right.

click it /hightlight it and then click bottom left the "activate" button.

--------------------

You have downloaded a  OMod.

You put the OMod in  ....\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obmm\mods\

Then you start the Mod manager and you see the new OMod in the big window right.

Activate the OMod.

Some OMods have a install menu , you can select during the installation/activation what you want. If I remember right the female body OMod have a install menu and you can select the Body you want ( ! Check the armor-clothes replacer. Only a few bodies have a full replacer. E cup, DMRA, Manga are BBB,     C cup not BBB , .... )

In the OBMM settings you can change the OMod folder path if you want.

----------------------

The feet file for the female body replacer.

Unpack.

Copy the femalefoot.nif

data\meshes\characters\_male

Do it after you have installed the female body OMod.  Then the new femalefoot.nif will overwrite the ugly femalefoot form the OMod.

-----------------------------------

You can unpack OMods

Put the OMod in the OMod folder ( ....\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obmm\mods\   )

Start OBMM

In the big right window you right click the Mod and select "Extract to folder"

Select a empty folder and wait...

Now you have the files in the folder. esp, meshes, textures ,....  Maybe some subfolder if the OMod have a install menu (then the files are not in the right folders for a manually installtion )

Now you can copy what you want in right folders.

I have unpacked the female body OMod and copied the E cup upper, LL lower and hand and foot ( the better foot nif from the fix ) and the textures in new folders.  I also added textures for GoldenSaint and Dark seducer.

Then I have created a new OMod. Only E cup with all female textures. Without a install menu.

ENBoost for Oblivion is pretty much dead on uptodate Windows 10. The message that says it is detected is no longer there and it actually seems to make the game less stable. It is still working wonderfully on Windows 7. The dev of ENBoost called Borris has said that he does not have Windows 10 and will likely never fix it. There is a new memory management feature that isnt well known yet. Its included with Oblivion Reloaded 6.4 and newer. It works quite well at least for me.

I use that and OSR and EngineBugFixes and my game has been very stable and smooth. Sometimes if you zone into a new large cell or so, just stand there for about 10 seconds to let everything load.

I still use Win7 and will use it untill the end.

Oblivion reloaded I have uninstalled because I can not make screenshots with UI ( HUD, icons, messages,...). The Print key is dead with Oblivion reloaded.

And I do not need screenshots without UI. (the new Oblivion reloaded scrrenshot funktion )

And as long as nobody can tell me how I get the vanilla screenshots back I will not use Oblivion reloaded.

----------------------------------------------------

EDIT:  I Googled a lot and read. Yes ENBoost has problems with Win 10 but it still works. (v0259enboost)

Some people say : enbhost.exe should be set to Windows 7 compatibility mode.

And here in posts some Win 10 tips  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45266/?tab=posts

Or was there in the last half year a Windows 10 update, so that nothing works now?

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

OMods  and Modmanger

Files in zip,7z rar,... I unpack in a folder, check the folders. Are there things in the folders wrong or files I don't need ( in many Clothes-armor Mods are skeleton, but if you use LAPF or  Growlf's Universal skeleton you need no other skeleton. NEVER overwrite your skeleton !

Then you start the OBMM

at the left bottom you click "Create"

A new window open and you click "Add folder"

You select the unpacked folder with the esp (and meshes, textures folders ) inside.  The esp not in a subfolder!!!

If you have done it right you will see the name of the esp in the OBMM window below the "Add folder" button.

You can right click the esp and select "add Mod details" or you fill in the fields above manually. ( You only need a Mod name)

Then you click "create OMod"

Wait... Then you see the new Omod in the big window right.

click it /hightlight it and then click bottom left the "activate" button.

--------------------

You have downloaded a  OMod.

You put the OMod in  ....\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obmm\mods\

Then you start the Mod manager and you see the new OMod in the big window right.

Activate the OMod.

Some OMods have a install menu , you can select during the installation/activation what you want. If I remember right the female body OMod have a install menu and you can select the Body you want ( ! Check the armor-clothes replacer. Only a few bodies have a full replacer. E cup, DMRA, Manga are BBB,     C cup not BBB , .... )

In the OBMM settings you can change the OMod folder path if you want.

----------------------

The feet file for the female body replacer.

Unpack.

Copy the femalefoot.nif

data\meshes\characters\_male

Do it after you have installed the female body OMod.  Then the new femalefoot.nif will overwrite the ugly femalefoot form the OMod.

-----------------------------------

You can unpack OMods

Put the OMod in the OMod folder ( ....\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obmm\mods\   )

Start OBMM

In the big right window you right click the Mod and select "Extract to folder"

Select a empty folder and wait...

Now you have the files in the folder. esp, meshes, textures ,....  Maybe some subfolder if the OMod have a install menu (then the files are not in the right folders for a manually installtion )

Now you can copy what you want in right folders.

I have unpacked the female body OMod and copied the E cup upper, LL lower and hand and foot ( the better foot nif from the fix ) and the textures in new folders.  I also added textures for GoldenSaint and Dark seducer.

Then I have created a new OMod. Only E cup with all female textures. Without a install menu.

More issues. ENBoost while it shows up in the startup text at game launch DOES NOT work when I click shift+enter to pull up its menu. Also the ENB i installed does not show up in-game at all. Also, the high rez texture replacer for HGEC only works for the first launch after I apply the settings with its installer. Every next launch resets the textures back to the basic HGEC textures & I have to reapply the high rez textures before each launch. No idea why this is happening. Grabbed the correct ENB files & followed the texture mods instructions right

v0259    That is for game performance   ( that's what I use. )
ENB Boost doesn't have an in-game menu, just displays a splash while the game is loading and that's it.

v0181   That is also for graphics   ( I never used it. )
ENB Series has an in-game tweaking menu in which you can test all kind of changes to the parameters.

You can only use one.

See my post above: the EDIT

--------------------------------------------

How can the textures be reset?

You can only have one Texture in your folders.  If the Orc texture is High rez how can the game load another HGEC version? It can only load the vanilla textures if you have not set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection ( or archive invalidate does not work because you have your game in C : / program files (x86) ....  )

If you have in data\textures\characters\Orc\female  the high rez footfemale.dds  and handfemale.dds  the game can only load this textures. And no Tool can delete or replace the textures.

Or data\textures\characters\Imperial\female\  footfemale.dds  and handfemale.dds 

or any other race textures.

The OBMM does not uninstall files if you do not tell it to do it.

20 minutes ago, fejeena said:

v0259  ( that's what I use )
ENB Boost doesn't have an in-game menu, just displays a splash while the game is loading and that's it.

v0181
ENB Series has an in-game tweaking menu in which you can test all kind of changes to the parameters.

See my post above: the EDIT

--------------------------------------------

How can the textures be reset?

You can only have one Texture in your folders.  If the Orc texture is High rez how can the game load another HGEC version? It can only load the vanilla textures if you have not set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection ( or archive invalidate does not work because you have your game in C : / program files (x86) ....  )

If you have in data\textures\characters\Orc\female  the high rez footfemale.dds  and handfemale.dds  the game can only load this textures. And no Tool can delete or replace the textures.

Or data\textures\characters\Imperial\female\  footfemale.dds  and handfemale.dds 

or any other race textures.

The OBMM does not uninstall files if you do not tell it to do it.

i dont know how the textures keep getting reset as I havent touched them with new mods since gettin the high rez one. I check every mod I install just to make sure nothing else is adding character textures & nothing else has

As for the enb, Im usin the new one too so if that doesnt have a menu, how am I supposed to control its settings in-game & activate/deactivate the enb? Also u mentioned usin the enbhost.exe, yet none of the guides I watched for installin oblivion's enboost say to extract the host.exe file from either the injector or wrapper versions nor mention you apparently need HDR on & AA off in the game launcher's settings >.>

EDIT: Found the old one cuz they like to hide it unless u specifically google dat one >.>

Another Edit: Installing the older ENBoost allows my ENB to work at last

v0259    WrapperVersion

d3d9.dll

enbhost.exe

enblocal.ini

in your Oblivion Folder. (The folder with the Oblivion exe)

That's all.

It is like OBSE, you do not see it in game, it inproves the performance  ( OBSE inproves the script functions)

You can not activate and deactivate in game ( WHY? )

And you can use all Oblivion graphics   settings you want ( HDR or Bloom ..... I use HDR because I use TES4LODGen ( distant view tool ), but you can add  things like that when you have a working game. Do not add all at once !!! Start small, and only if you really do not like things you change it. Do not install all you can find, all what is possible )

And NEVER use the OblivionLauncher.exe !!!!! It will mess up your whole game !!!

Always start with OBSE ( if you have a Oblivion disc version the obse_loader.exe.  With Oblivion Steam version the Oblivion.exe )

--------------------------------------------------

And the Textures

Check your textures in the folders. Are that the high rez textures?

Then start and quit the game and check again. I am sure there are still the same textures in the folders.

The game or the OBMM can not change the textures.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

EDIT:  I Googled a lot and read. Yes ENBoost has problems with Win 10 but it still works. (v0259enboost)

Some people say : enbhost.exe should be set to Windows 7 compatibility mode.

And here in posts some Win 10 tips  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45266/?tab=posts

Or was there in the last half year a Windows 10 update, so that nothing works now?

For me, it stopped working around the April 2018 Feature aka the Spring Update which is version 1803. Now the October 2018 update is out, aka the Fall Update, version 1809. It still does not work. I have tried using both the Wrapper and Injector versions and have also tried other tricks like running the exes as Admin and also not as Admin, and compatibility mode. I also have UAC fully turned off. It used to work fine for me, back when I first got Windows 10.

I suppose it could be something unique to my system that is blocking it from working, but I gave up on it and dont mind it not working anymore as my game is working as good as it should without it.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

v0259    WrapperVersion

d3d9.dll

enbhost.exe

enblocal.ini

in your Oblivion Folder. (The folder with the Oblivion exe)

That's all.

It is like OBSE, you do not see it in game, it inproves the performance  ( OBSE inproves the script functions)

You can not activate and deactivate in game ( WHY? )

And you can use all Oblivion graphics   settings you want ( HDR or Bloom ..... I use HDR because I use TES4LODGen ( distant view tool ), but you can add  things like that when you have a working game. Do not add all at once !!! Start small, and only if you really do not like things you change it. Do not install all you can find, all what is possible )

And NEVER use the OblivionLauncher.exe !!!!! It will mess up your whole game !!!

Always start with OBSE ( if you have a Oblivion disc version the obse_loader.exe.  With Oblivion Steam version the Oblivion.exe )

--------------------------------------------------

And the Textures

Check your textures in the folders. Are that the high rez textures?

Then start and quit the game and check again. I am sure there are still the same textures in the folders.

The game or the OBMM can not change the textures.

Said in OG post I got the Steam version but the OG exe does not work when I click on it in its folder. The shortcut I got on my desktop does it thru the launcher & it hasnt crashed since I fixed Unofficial DLC Patches so am not sure whats happened. 

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

What is OG exe ?

With Steam you use the Oblivion.exe to start the game.

The obse_loader.exe you must not install ( you need the exe only if you want to use the Construction Set with OBSE )

the exe that the game comes with? It doesnt work when I click on it directly, but starting thru steam works fine.

Another issue: 2 mods have given me a message saying an esp is missing when they are not. Grass Overhaul & Falling Leaves mod that come with a patch esp. Game says upon launch the esp is missing an esm when it shouldnt be. What do I do then? Example:1097362673_Screenshot(43).png.7bc3df0686545d01145a5c4d5931ea30.png

EDIT: Removing the esps entirely from both mods seem to have fixed it. Dont get why but whatever

So OG.exe   is Oblivion.exe  ?

( And again, never never use the OblivionLauncher.exe  !!!  All settings you can do in game )

And yes you can start your game with Steam.

----------------------

The  error prpblem:

Install the masterfile.

All Lovers Mods need Lovers with PK.esm

Almost all Oblivion Mods need Oblivion.esm

And the Mod you have installed is a patch for Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isle  ( xluImperialIsle.esp ) . Why do you install a Patch for a Mod you do not have?

Do you use Unique Landscapes? Do you want to have it?

Unique Landscapes change many parts of Cyrodill. But a problem is if you use other Mods that use changed location you need patches.

Mod-xy.esp

xul (Unique Landscapes).esp

Patch for Mod-xy and Unique Landscapes.esp

All UL Mods and the cells they change

Spoiler

UniqueLandscapesGridMapReleased.jpg

I use all UL Mods except Cliffs of Anvil

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

All Lovers Mods need Lovers with PK.esm

Almost all Oblivion Mods need Oblivion.esm

Reveal hidden contents

UniqueLandscapesGridMapReleased.jpg

I use all UL Mods except Cliffs of Anvil

Also does LAPF still need BUFramework from Nexus? Ashal's quick guide says you do but its not listed on LAPF's own page

EDIT: So i tried installin LAPF, Creatures, & Lovers Hypnosis so far (have not used their functions at time of typin dis, but I get a message after each save loadup saying LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp needs to be closer to the bottom of my load order yet it is already at the bottom. Is dis normal on first startup of these mods or something wrong? Also saw that ini files are the animations from other guides, how can I find out which animations are which without usin them in-game? (in order to disable creature specific ones I dont like or human ones Im not interested in)

No you don't need BU Framework.

Follow the LAPF install guide or my yellow Link.

You need OBSE, Pluggy ,MeneQue.  And Silent Voice for the dialogues.

That are all tools you need.

Then you need Roberts male v5 and a HGEC body ( BBB and BBB animations are optional )

Then you can install LAPF.

! Let LAPF overwrite your skeletons ! Only the LAPF skeletons work with Lovers animations. And then never let another Mod overwrite the LAPF skeltons !

Especially in armor-clothes Mods are often old BBB skletons. Always unpack Mods and check what is inside before you install a Mod, delete what you don't want and need .

Remember, start small. Install LAPF and one Lovers Mod and test. Check all the new spells and settings. After you  know all new spells and the settings you want ( Some Mods have ini files you can change. But the base LAPF settings you can do all in game, you should not change the Lovers with PK.ini )  then you can install the next  Lovers Mod.  If you install many Lovers Mods at once you do not know which Mod has added which spells, or if something does not work or you don't like you don't know which Mod you must deactivate or which setting spell or ini you must use .

21 minutes ago, fejeena said:

No you don't need BU Framework.

Follow the LAPF install guide or my yellow Link.

You need OBSE, Pluggy ,MeneQue.  And Silent Voice for the dialogues.

That are all tools you need.

Then you need Roberts male v5 and a HGEC body ( BBB and BBB animations are optional )

Then you can install LAPF.

! Let LAPF overwrite your skeletons ! Only the LAPF skeletons work with Lovers animations. And then never let another Mod overwrite the LAPF skeltons !

Especially in armor-clothes Mods are often old BBB skletons. Always unpack Mods and check what is inside before you install a Mod, delete what you don't want and need .

Remember, start small. Install LAPF and one Lovers Mod and test. Check all the new spells and settings. After you  know all new spells and the settings you want ( Some Mods have ini files you can change. But the base LAPF settings you can do all in game, you should not change the Lovers with PK.ini )  then you can install the next  Lovers Mod.  If you install many Lovers Mods at once you do not know which Mod has added which spells, or if something does not work or you don't like you don't know which Mod you must deactivate or which setting spell or ini you must use .

K animations with 2 people dont work for me at all so far. Used Lovers Hypnosis to test sex animations & when I try to initiate sex with someone, this happens: 

ScreenShot1.png.2a728512762df5a87c23e475b72c64a0.png 

Using Lovers with PK's own "Lust" spell on a bandit caused her to masturbate so it seems that multi person animations arent workin for me so far. What do I do here? Note that the warning about the idleanimpriority.esp still pops up after loadups of new saves & my install/load order for lovers mods are as follows:

LoversWithPK

LoversCreatures

LoversHypnosis

LoversMB2

LoversAnimObjectsPriority

LoversIdleAnimPriority

These are all at the bottom of my full load order & I think the Creature mod may have overwritten the skeleton from LAPF but why would that stop 2 person animations from working & not the masturbation one?

That is not your load order

Oblivion.esm

LoversWithPK.esm

LoversCreatures.esm

ShiveringIsle.esp

Armor-clothes Mods

other DLCs

LoversHypnosis.esp

LoversWithPK.esp

LoversCreatures.esp

Race Mods

NO

LoversMB2

LoversIdleAnimPriority

Right

LoversMB2

LoversIdleAnimPriority

LOADORDER is important and can fuck up the whole game.

----------------------------

You have missing ani numbers or the NPc is still in sex mode

Fill free ani numbers , read my yellow Link

Scroll down to 2.  Problems during gameplay.  and read  Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)

use the ExtraAPAnimations.7z

You unpack the file, open the folder "ExtraAPAnimations"

Copy the ini and meshes folder,

paste it in you game data folder

And Bug that can happen in game. ( But normally have you or NPCs had sex, not when you try sex for the first time )

If the NPC had sex and it was not end correct.

open the console and clicking on the NPC, then enter 'removespell xx03BFD5', where xx is the mod index for 'Lovers with PK.esm'  ( NOT esp )
Sometimes actors can end up with that spell (the 'Having Sex' spell) permanently, which prevents them from having any more sex.

In Lovers creatures are no human skeletons. But Lovers creatures must be installed after LAPF, it MUST overwrite the LAPF LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp !!!

--------------------

And sort your Mods right.

Use BOSS, run the tool ( or only the BOSS masterlist and sort manually)

Then sort all Mods that BOSS placed at the end : That are mods that are not in the BOSS Masterlist. (you get a message when the BOSS tool is finish and a list of all unsorted Mods). Sort the Mods manually !!! Do not leave them at the end of the load order.

And then sort the Lovers Mods manually. See my example laod order. The Lovers Mods in new BOSS load order are not as bad sorted as some years ago but still some Mods are wrong.

9 hours ago, fejeena said:

That is not your load order

Oblivion.esm

LoversWithPK.esm

LoversCreatures.esm

ShiveringIsle.esp

Armor-clothes Mods

other DLCs

LoversHypnosis.esp

LoversWithPK.esp

LoversCreatures.esp

Race Mods

NO

LoversMB2

LoversIdleAnimPriority

Right

LoversMB2

LoversIdleAnimPriority

LOADORDER is important and can fuck up the whole game.

----------------------------

You have missing ani numbers or the NPc is still in sex mode

Fill free ani numbers , read my yellow Link

Scroll down to 2.  Problems during gameplay.  and read  Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)

use the ExtraAPAnimations.7z

You unpack the file, open the folder "ExtraAPAnimations"

Copy the ini and meshes folder,

paste it in you game data folder

And Bug that can happen in game. ( But normally have you or NPCs had sex, not when you try sex for the first time )

If the NPC had sex and it was not end correct.

open the console and clicking on the NPC, then enter 'removespell xx03BFD5', where xx is the mod index for 'Lovers with PK.esm'  ( NOT esp )
Sometimes actors can end up with that spell (the 'Having Sex' spell) permanently, which prevents them from having any more sex.

I changed the load order & it still doesnt work. Even adding the ExtraAPAnimations doesnt work. I tried with using the ini files it has at start & the ini files that are in another zip file included with the original downloadScreenShot2.png.8f9d56ad5481d072f83b636f84e226a2.png

129133825_Screenshot(46).png.82f13b8fcfe677957dfbe4b3ce57c22a.png

544622116_Screenshot(47).thumb.png.eff2cba6a19dfa9c534b30905ce55e48.png

The error message you get "... LoversIdleAnimPriority .esp need to be placed clocer to the bottom.... " Don't know why.

You have it at the bottom.

Are you sure you have installed Lovers creatures after LAPF? And Lovers creatures have overwritten the LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ?

Unpack Loverscreatures in an empty folder,  copy the LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and paste both in you game data folder, let overwrite.

And your load order is a mess !!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU READ MY YELLOW LINK BELOW ?

That is not a BOSS load order. You DLCs are in wrong order.

--------------

You have two version of GetWet, sure you can use both? But does not matter GetWet conficts with Lovers ( the sperm effect )

You have two armor-clothes replacer.

StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp ( This replacer is not BBB, it is the very old moving breast system )

And DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

The game can not use both, the last one you have installed has overwritten the previously installed Mod ( the armor-clothes meshes) .

And both Mod are should be in load order above the DLCs.

WHY don't you read ?

If you have also ignore all mod readme and install instructions .... then I am sure your whole installation is a mess and you better start with a new Oblivion installation.

But if you are able to fix your game , YOU MUST START A NEW GAME.

Archived