Jump to content
factoryclose

Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Recommended Posts

Hi! I have a problem where sometimes the creature cocks aren;t there even when they are aroused?

 

I understand they have to be aroused for the cock to show otherwise...right?

1603067153_SkyrimSE2020-09-0102-35-38-42.jpg.33c020ea40bfca821bfdca58b55e506b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

will the vampire lord be added at some point or maybe has anyone created it and willing to share? 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/1/2020 at 4:03 AM, LixxiClits said:

Hi! I have a problem where sometimes the creature cocks aren;t there even when they are aroused?

 

I understand they have to be aroused for the cock to show otherwise...right?

1603067153_SkyrimSE2020-09-0102-35-38-42.jpg.33c020ea40bfca821bfdca58b55e506b.jpg

I'm having this issue with pretty much every creature even though I have MNC installed correctly and animations, the creatures all have testicles and sheathes but no penis. And have latest version of ABC. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, LixxiClits said:

Hi! I have a problem where sometimes the creature cocks aren;t there even when they are aroused?

 

I understand they have to be aroused for the cock to show otherwise...right?

1603067153_SkyrimSE2020-09-0102-35-38-42.jpg.33c020ea40bfca821bfdca58b55e506b.jpg

2 hours ago, VAAlucard said:

I'm having this issue with pretty much every creature even though I have MNC installed correctly and animations, the creatures all have testicles and sheathes but no penis. And have latest version of ABC. 

 

Yep, been having the same issue as well, still no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have all the requirements installed, but nothing appears besides the sheaths. 
Oddly enough, if I switch over to ASOS everything works normally including collision. 

Share this post


Link to post

Installing this hasn't changed anything. I already have all the requirements set up and working perfectly, anims that use it, everything. Is there something about HDT I'm supposed to do with collision settings? I just, installed HDT, there's no MO menu for selecting settings or anything, it just installs, done.

Older versions picked up in the thread don't work either. It's at the bottom of load order for testing, I'm running FNIS.

What am I missing here?

 

Ah! It turns out by sheer fucking coincidence all the creatures I consoled in to test it were variations that were using bad dogs meshes (which aren't changed) not mnc meshes (which are). Googling base game Base ID's for creatures and spawning them in worked. Not an immersive solution but good enough for me.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:49 AM, ThrowawayMesser said:

So I'm attempting to figure out why ABC doesn't appear to be working right now.

For starters, when using NMM for the purpose of unpacking the .zip file, should ABC have its own personal .ESP file in the load order? As I'm unable to locate one in the NMM window when looking down the list.

Right now, I reinstalled it and allowed it to overwrite *everything*, and because I haven't had LOOT sort my plugins yet, I would assume it would be located at the bottom of my load order as result. Yet it's not there.

 

As for in-game. All animations work perfectly fine so far. But when I test an ABC animation with a wolf, the cock stays completely static, and in a position that would indicate it's using the standard MNC model for the wolf, and not even attempting to use ABC's model.

 

Anyone have any idea what it is I'm doing wrong?

This might be your issue too, Messer.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, fakethis69 said:

 

Yep, been having the same issue as well, still no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have all the requirements installed, but nothing appears besides the sheaths. 
Oddly enough, if I switch over to ASOS everything works normally including collision. 

SMP collision or just CBPC? Should I install ASOS? Will it conflict with anything?

Does ASOS have an MCM? I installed it with the ABC patch in the FOMOD, and the MCM isn't showing even in a new game

EDIT: I installed ASOS, and I found under creature framework MCM that I can change which mod handles the animal schlongs.
It's weird. Any animal that can use ASOS+ABC, I selected, and any that can't use ABC I left on More Nasty Critters.

I tested some of the animals, and it seems I had one animal using ASOS+ABC that did have collision, and one that didn't. And one animal using MNC that did have collision, and 1 that didn't. So idk wtf is causing that. 

Another thing, when I used the Hentai Creatures spell, the schlongs always appeared. But the one time I was defeated by a sabrecat, no schlong.

List of SL creature mods:

ASOS
Creature Framework
More Nasty Critters SLAL
Baka ABC
Sexlab Aroused Creatures

Considering removing aroused creatures and seeing if that fixes the issue?

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2020 at 6:24 PM, fakethis69 said:

 

Yep, been having the same issue as well, still no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have all the requirements installed, but nothing appears besides the sheaths. 
Oddly enough, if I switch over to ASOS everything works normally including collision. 

Same

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

SMP collision or just CBPC? Should I install ASOS? Will it conflict with anything?

Does ASOS have an MCM? I installed it with the ABC patch in the FOMOD, and the MCM isn't showing even in a new game

EDIT: I installed ASOS, and I found under creature framework MCM that I can change which mod handles the animal schlongs.
It's weird. Any animal that can use ASOS+ABC, I selected, and any that can't use ABC I left on More Nasty Critters.

I tested some of the animals, and it seems I had one animal using ASOS+ABC that did have collision, and one that didn't. And one animal using MNC that did have collision, and 1 that didn't. So idk wtf is causing that. 

Another thing, when I used the Hentai Creatures spell, the schlongs always appeared. But the one time I was defeated by a sabrecat, no schlong.

List of SL creature mods:

ASOS
Creature Framework
More Nasty Critters SLAL
Baka ABC
Sexlab Aroused Creatures

Considering removing aroused creatures and seeing if that fixes the issue?

 

Collision is caused by .xml files. If a creature doesn't have collision it usually means it's missing the .xml. you could try downloading AIO hdt vagina, it has an option for creature collision but it is a bit outdated for LE not sure about SE. I installed it first then overwrote it's files with updated mods. I have collisions on everything it's just the ABC dicks not showing, makes me think there is something wrong about how CFs arousal detection isn't finding the mesh for ABCs erections

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

SMP collision or just CBPC? Should I install ASOS? Will it conflict with anything?

Does ASOS have an MCM? I installed it with the ABC patch in the FOMOD, and the MCM isn't showing even in a new game

EDIT: I installed ASOS, and I found under creature framework MCM that I can change which mod handles the animal schlongs.
It's weird. Any animal that can use ASOS+ABC, I selected, and any that can't use ABC I left on More Nasty Critters.

I tested some of the animals, and it seems I had one animal using ASOS+ABC that did have collision, and one that didn't. And one animal using MNC that did have collision, and 1 that didn't. So idk wtf is causing that. 

Another thing, when I used the Hentai Creatures spell, the schlongs always appeared. But the one time I was defeated by a sabrecat, no schlong.

List of SL creature mods:

ASOS
Creature Framework
More Nasty Critters SLAL
Baka ABC
Sexlab Aroused Creatures

Considering removing aroused creatures and seeing if that fixes the issue?

 

For collision I tried both CBPC and SMP with the 3BBB body, or I think that's how the body works since you can toggle either SMP or CPBC ingame. 

 

You shouldn't use ASOS with ABC, since they're incompatible with each other. When I said that oddly enough ASOS HDT worked with out issue, I meant as in with a clean save without ABC. I'm unaware about any patches that merges ABC and ASOS, but I am still new to SSE. ABC worked fine in LE, but I haven't updated anything in LE for a solid 2 years or so.

I was able to get ABC partially working? And this is after reinstalling both MNC and ABC again, and reconfiguring it in mod config, but collision still did not work, and some creatures still only had sheaths even after forcing aroused state with MNC.

So yeah, I still have no idea what I'm doing wrong that's causing this issue, if anyone's more experienced with this I'll gladly show my load order to get some help. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, fakethis69 said:

I'm unaware about any patches that merges ABC and ASOS

the skeletons in MNC support both mods.

Share this post


Link to post

yes if you can get MNC's skeletons to override those mods.

Share this post


Link to post

Hellow, someone can tel me why this happen and how to fix it?

MNC SLAL works, Billy anim, work but ABC not

P.S it heppens to all not humaim creature.

image.png.1407856af421acb68c2e912ef2841f05.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2020 at 12:22 AM, VAAlucard said:

Collision is caused by .xml files. If a creature doesn't have collision it usually means it's missing the .xml. you could try downloading AIO hdt vagina, it has an option for creature collision but it is a bit outdated for LE not sure about SE. I installed it first then overwrote it's files with updated mods. I have collisions on everything it's just the ABC dicks not showing, makes me think there is something wrong about how CFs arousal detection isn't finding the mesh for ABCs erections

 

So I fixed this through some workarounds. In CF MCM, I adjusted the creature to be considered aroused at 1, and then changed all schlongs to ASOS+ABC where applicable, and left the rest handled by MNC.

Everything seems to work now. The creatures that don't have collision are few as well so it's no sweat off my nose. Usually having sex with humans anyway lol, but in the case I get it from an animal, I want it to work right.

Share this post


Link to post

I am in need of getting hold of  ABC V 1.71v and 1.71v fix.. My seeker is a bit on the fritz..

 

Share this post


Link to post

Would anyone mind sharing their xml files for trolls, chaurus, and falmer that have working collisions on both the vagina and belly, please?  It appears mine are jacked, and I can't figure out how to correct the issue.  All other HDT files I've downloaded don't seem to work.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

If anyone have a working load order please share.

I can just give you this:

MNC.esp has to overwrite XPMSE (Loot is not respecting this) 
 

MNC files (left pane) have to overwrite both ABC and Animal SOS. 
I havent tested all creatures yet but with this I have collisions and at least until now all also have schlongs... 

I also kicked Bad Dog and Immersive Creatures out. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I can just give you this:

MNC.esp has to overwrite XPMSE (Loot is not respecting this) 
 

MNC files (left pane) have to overwrite both ABC and Animal SOS. 
I havent tested all creatures yet but with this I have collisions and at least until now all also have schlongs... 

I also kicked Bad Dog and Immersive Creatures out. 

So, if installing or updating in order, it's:

  1. XPMSE
  2. SOS
  3. ABC HDT
  4. MNC

Correct?  MNC overwrites all files?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

I can just give you this:

MNC.esp has to overwrite XPMSE (Loot is not respecting this) 
 

MNC files (left pane) have to overwrite both ABC and Animal SOS. 
I havent tested all creatures yet but with this I have collisions and at least until now all also have schlongs... 

I also kicked Bad Dog and Immersive Creatures out. 

That didn't work for me, the animals are not even animating.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/7/2020 at 5:37 PM, Afobiy said:

someone can tel me why this happen and how to fix it?

That is a missing mesh.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Little Moon said:

MNC files (left pane) have to overwrite both ABC

WHAT? 😱

Nooo, don't overwrite ABC with MNC 😑

ABC needs to overwrite the schlongs of MNC to add it's changes to them, same as for XMPSE

 

If you overwrite ABC with MNC you prevent ABC from doing any changes to creature schlongs.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Little Moon said:

So, if installing or updating in order, it's:

 

31 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

That didn't work for me, the animals are not even animating.

It would look like this:

 

Spoiler

Mods to install:

 

 

 

And for LO from MNC SLAL page:

Spoiler

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

 

What works on my Setup:

Spoiler

...

•  0F Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

...

•  11 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  12 SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

•  13 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 2.0.0]

...

•  81 FNIS.esp

•  82 FNISspells.esp

•  83 XPMSE.esp

•  84 SOSRaceMenu.esp

•  85 SexLabTools.esp

•  86 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  87 HentaiCreatures.esp

•  88 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.2b]

•  89 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.2a]

•  8A Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp

•  ++ SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp

•  ++ sic_spawnFIX.esp

•  8B BDIC.esp

•  ++ ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp

•  8C SLAnimLoader.esp

...

•  97 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

...

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Little Moon said:

So, if installing or updating in order, it's:

Depending on your mod manager there may be a difference between install order and load order.

 

I'm using Vortex and I have:

ABC 1.44 loading after XPMSE and MNC 12.04

SOS loads before everything else.

 

So load order would be

SOS

XPMSE

MNC

ABC

 

I'm not trying to be clever here but creature sex is the one area of my game where I've never had any problems. When I used NMM I used to let LOOT sort the order and never had problems.

I don't know if it's relevant but I've never used Hentai creatures. I try Defeat about once a year for 10 minutes before deciding it is still crap.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2020 at 8:50 PM, MadMansGun said:

yes if you can get MNC's skeletons to override those mods.

Does that translate to: "Doesn't work" or "no clue how that could work" or "not tried myself" or "impossible for the regular user" ^^?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...