17 minutes ago, RetroGray said:

The neural network stuff is fascinating. Seems like it's all very early in development though, nothing I've seen so far is designed to work outside of a technical/academic programming environment. Seems like we're a long way from pre-compiled Windows executables which is probably about where I'd need to be before I felt brave enough to play with the tools.

From what I understand, instead of modifying the original files these tools basically rebuild the files from scratch? Sort of a very advanced speech to text -> text to speech system that builds its own samples from a provided voice. Very cool stuff, and flexible too. Be relatively easy to train the system on the existing Skyrim female voice sets. I'm not sure if any of the systems are capable of reading, say, the emotional context of a voice file? Or differentiating between speaking, shouting, mumbling, whispering or singing? I'd think it would all sound a bit flat and monotone.  Still leagues better than pitch shifting though!

Best of luck with it all.

Emotion detection can also be done.

There is tonnes of research being done on this as well; e.g.

1. https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1710/1710.10198.pdf
  2. http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:1015399/FULLTEXT01.pdf
  3. Maybe a more practical introduction: https://dsp.stackexchange.com/questions/6159/emotional-tone-detection-using-audio-on-mobile-phones

To give precompiled executables is very very easy, once you have a good voice changer model trained.

Python allows you to compile executables, so that is not the issue.

The training and testing of designing the networks is the hard part.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:54 AM, a11hai1kotl said:

Glad it worked for you!

Just checking that you are using MO2.

Can you let me know your mod list and the enabled plugins?

It might be a while before I can do anything as I am traveling.

I'm using nmm, I decided to go back and look at everything and decided to get back to "work" because my game was acting weird with ctd and infinite loading screens, so i went back and updated all my mods like skses and hdt, amor mod and everything. Seems like i had a lot of out of date mods because i hate having to redo everything every time a new beths patch comes out lol. So after i updated everything i went back to your mod and sseedit seems to be working with everything more better with adding masters and applying scripts and i also moved the textures and meshes facegendata to there respective places and now everything works 100% A ok. For me it just seem like i had a lot of work to do simply just updating my mods because i think it interferes with adding new ones and i was just being lazy about it lol 

8 hours ago, sanoon said:

I'm using nmm, I decided to go back and look at everything and decided to get back to "work" because my game was acting weird with ctd and infinite loading screens, so i went back and updated all my mods like skses and hdt, amor mod and everything. Seems like i had a lot of out of date mods because i hate having to redo everything every time a new beths patch comes out lol. So after i updated everything i went back to your mod and sseedit seems to be working with everything more better with adding masters and applying scripts and i also moved the textures and meshes facegendata to there respective places and now everything works 100% A ok. For me it just seem like i had a lot of work to do simply just updating my mods because i think it interferes with adding new ones and i was just being lazy about it lol 

Wew! I thought the problem was with my mod.

Glad it isn't!

14 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Wew! I thought the problem was with my mod.

Glad it isn't!

Yes your mod is great tyvm for making such an amazing mod, been waiting for something like this to come to sse for a longgggg time, i couldn't post my mod list because it's a lot and i dont know how lol There was one thing i wanted to mention, it's not a big deal but i didn't bother to move the immersive wenches facegendata because it seems to discolor there faces, but then at the same time i think i forgot to move the meshes, so that may be why. Also i was getting some kind of error when i tryed to patch it thru jk sse mod, it could be i need to update jk sse for it to work. But right now i'm just going to play around with this mod, i might do that at another time with jk sse. I'm just posting my experiences to see if it helps with anyone else here. 

Followed all the steps, but I am using Vortex, not MO2, and when I go to actually apply the scripts in SSEEdit, it gives me this error. I followed all the steps regarding SSEEdit. I really dont want to have to try to convert everything to MO2 to have this work, as Vortex is a much easier interface.

Applying script...
Wrong file in the last position... Exiting
Script terminated itself, Result=1
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

11 hours ago, Genoin said:

Followed all the steps, but I am using Vortex, not MO2, and when I go to actually apply the scripts in SSEEdit, it gives me this error. I followed all the steps regarding SSEEdit. I really dont want to have to try to convert everything to MO2 to have this work, as Vortex is a much easier interface.

Applying script...
Wrong file in the last position... Exiting
Script terminated itself, Result=1
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

It works for Vortex as well.

It seems that you don't have the file SkyFem NPC.esp in the last position.

Have you installed the esp in the downloads section?

Figured out that problem, the issue was the Alternate Lives mod was forcing itself into last place, so I had to remove it to patch properly. It worked somewhat, all the male NPCs now have female bodies, but I have noticed 2 problems almost immediately.

1. They still have male voices
2. A converted NPC who was wearing a helmet has a pure black face and neck when they strip.

By the way, I know this is somewhat unrelated, but since I can see you are proficient in futanari topics, would you perhaps be able to point me to a Schlongs addon that is compatible with the CBBE body? I am currently using the UNP addon, and it works, it just has a different color and seam around the crotch where the penis is attached.

3 hours ago, Genoin said:

Figured out that problem, the issue was the Alternate Lives mod was forcing itself into last place, so I had to remove it to patch properly. It worked somewhat, all the male NPCs now have female bodies, but I have noticed 2 problems almost immediately.

1. They still have male voices
2. A converted NPC who was wearing a helmet has a pure black face and neck when they strip.

By the way, I know this is somewhat unrelated, but since I can see you are proficient in futanari topics, would you perhaps be able to point me to a Schlongs addon that is compatible with the CBBE body? I am currently using the UNP addon, and it works, it just has a different color and seam around the crotch where the penis is attached.

Glad it worked!

1) The voice change will be put as an optional into the next update.

2) The black face should not be there as far as I know. Did you move the two folders from DummyOutput folder to one above? Be careful in moving as they will overwrite some stuff which will not be recoverable. You should install this as a new mod in you (NMM/MO2) mod manager.

The UNP addon works for both CBBE and UNP. The line that you are noticing is because of the wrong textures for the schlong. Depending on what texture you are using for the CBBE body, you will have to install the corresponding schlong texture. Unfortunately as of this moment there are no female schlong textures that have been moved to SSE. If you are using the origin edition of skyrim you can try this instead. They might still work for SSE but I do not guarantee it.

I'm trying to use Nexus Mod Manager to install this. Everything looks to have gone smoothly except I can't seem to find the Skyfem NPC SE mod folder to dump the contents of the DummyOutput folder into. Is there a workaround for this?

Edit: Figured it out. You can just send the DummyOutput folder to a .zip and then add it as a mod to NMM manually to fix all the face textures. Everything looks to be running perfectly now. Thanks a11hai1kotl for this mod, looks awesome!

On 12/5/2018 at 9:28 PM, a11hai1kotl said:

Glad it worked!

1) The voice change will be put as an optional into the next update.

2) The black face should not be there as far as I know. Did you move the two folders from DummyOutput folder to one above? Be careful in moving as they will overwrite some stuff which will not be recoverable. You should install this as a new mod in you (NMM/MO2) mod manager.

Where is the DummyOutput located when you use Vortex?

3 hours ago, Genoin said:

Where is the DummyOutput located when you use Vortex?

The DummyOutput folder will be located in the Skyrim Data folder.

Vortex doesn't create a virtual structure so it gets written to the actual directory.

1 hour ago, FeloniusMonk said:

Just FYI, I was able to install it and run the script.  But it gave the converted females black faces.  I have so many mods installed, I have no idea which one would be conflicting. 

I can't give any other help then say that you might not have moved the texture and meshes folders from the DummyOutput folder to the Data folder (or as a separate mod in your manager).

Let me know if you have done that and then we can start debugging.

17 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

I am not understanding " Download the file SkyFem - Scripts v3.2.0.zip and extract the scripts to the xEdit Edit Scripts folder " what does that mean and how do I do it? I use NMM not MO 

I am going to release a new version very very soon, so you might want to wait till then, when I update the instructions but here are the basics:

Install this software:

https://github.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit/releases

In the software folder there is an "Edit Scripts" folder, which contains a lot of .pas files.

Add all the .pas files from my mod to that folder.

2 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

I am going to release a new version very very soon, so you might want to wait till then, when I update the instructions but here are the basics:

Install this software:

https://github.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit/releases

In the software folder there is an "Edit Scripts" folder, which contains a lot of .pas files.

Add all the .pas files from my mod to that folder.

Looks like an interesting Idea would be great for Amazon playthrough

I am trying to add this to my new Skyrim VR play through. Using MO2, very experienced (but not with the VR side yet), getting an error on line 486 :

[00:05] Exception in unit  line -1: Error in unit 'SkyFem' on line 486 : Undeclared Identifier 'wbCopyElementSkyfemFile'
[00:05] Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher": Error in unit 'SkyFem' on line 486 : Undeclared Identifier 'wbCopyElementSkyfemFile'

The game is running fine and is very lightly modded right now. I am using the newest xEdit from Github, 3.3.11 Beta. SkyFem NPC.esp is last in my load order. I know you just posted today you will be putting an update up soon, I just wanted to point this out and see if I was missing something. 

*** Edit *** 

This is using the new Scripts 4.0.1 file updated today. I do not have the older files to test them.

I also tried loading up xEdit 3.2.2 and get the same error. 

I'm redoing my installed mods (again) and am considering this (again). I had previously worried that the act of replacing so many NPCs would surely cause all kinds of problems, but I figure I may as well ask instead of just assuming. KNow that I have more than a few SL quest mods (mostly DD related).

This is such an amazing mod, thank you for all your hard work. 
Just a few questions though, and it was definitely something i probably messed up but I dont know. 
Im trying to use this mod with sos, and i definitely disabled it and everything before running skyfem through xedit, etc, but the issue is all the models that were previously males have the penis floating a couple inches above where the actual body is. I tried to get around this by just disabling the schlong for males so I could have "females" but then the models just have this weird brown underwear model that I dont remember having previously. Is this an issue with sos iteself?

Thanks for any help!

18 hours ago, Puff3r said:

I am trying to add this to my new Skyrim VR play through. Using MO2, very experienced (but not with the VR side yet), getting an error on line 486 :

[00:05] Exception in unit  line -1: Error in unit 'SkyFem' on line 486 : Undeclared Identifier 'wbCopyElementSkyfemFile'
[00:05] Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher": Error in unit 'SkyFem' on line 486 : Undeclared Identifier 'wbCopyElementSkyfemFile'

The game is running fine and is very lightly modded right now. I am using the newest xEdit from Github, 3.3.11 Beta. SkyFem NPC.esp is last in my load order. I know you just posted today you will be putting an update up soon, I just wanted to point this out and see if I was missing something. 

*** Edit *** 

This is using the new Scripts 4.0.1 file updated today. I do not have the older files to test them.

I also tried loading up xEdit 3.2.2 and get the same error. 

16 hours ago, Duane123 said:

I get the error "Exception in unit  line -1: Error in unit 'SkyFem' on line 486 : Undeclared Identifier 'wbCopyElementSkyfemFile'
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:10"

I use TES5Edit 3.2.1

Thanks for letting me know.

I've fixed the error. Let me know if this works now!

15 hours ago, teddecoy said:

Getting the error below when applying the script.  Using latest scripts and LE files. Any help would be appreciated.

Exception in unit  line -1: Error in unit 'SkyFem' on line 486 : Undeclared Identifier 'wbCopyElementSkyfemFile'

I've added a fix in the new version!