6 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

I've uploaded a fix. The instructions for installation have a very small change so let me know if this works for you now.

My bad, it's because i didn't notice the hair patch mod from KS-hairs for immersive wenches was still on and forgot to disable it.

I'm having a little trouble with the face discoloration and tried moving the file to your specifications but no luck, interesting though, if i keep your mod disable the discoloration is gone but all the females at least are using the sos mod, before i couldn't even get that to work. I wonder if there is some kind of texture incompatibility with one of my other mods. I tried disabling different ones but i can't seem to find it.

43 minutes ago, onetinymike said:

It works now, Thanks.

Glad it worked for you!

10 minutes ago, sanoon said:

I'm having a little trouble with the face discoloration and tried moving the file to your specifications but no luck, interesting though, if i keep your mod disable the discoloration is gone but all the females at least are using the sos mod, before i couldn't even get that to work. I wonder if there is some kind of texture incompatibility with one of my other mods. I tried disabling different ones but i can't seem to find it.

Just checking that you are using MO2.

Can you let me know your mod list and the enabled plugins?

It might be a while before I can do anything as I am traveling.

7 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Just checking that you are using MO2.

Can you let me know your mod list and the enabled plugins?

It might be a while before I can do anything as I am traveling.

There's a bug with the CK where if you have texture mods enabled in MO2 while the CK is loaded then facegen will be made incorrectly. It's not just the plugins activated in the CK, but also assets from the mods enabled in the modlist in MO2. The bug will cause new facegen to have facial color that mismatches the body color, and often there will be a strange band of color over the forehead. That's why it's necessary to ensure that the CK is loaded from MO2 with a minimal modlist to prevent texture bugs. When I make facegen, I set up a seperate profile with all other mods disabled and in the CK I only activate the minimal number of plugins.

Is it possible that this bug is affecting the patcher too and is causing the issues mentioned?

Hey! First and foremost, thank you very much for making this patch and all your other futa related work (I'm enjoying the Sims 4 one immensely).

However, when running the SkyFem script, I get the following error:

Exception in unit SkyFem line 194: The specified path was not found

And here is the line in question:

ResourceCopy(aContainerName, Format('meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\%s\%s.nif', [npcFileName, npcfid]), Format('%s\DummyOutput\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\%s\%s.nif', [DataPath, eFileName, efid]));

Not really sure what I'm missing here as, presumably, it's just creating the DummyOutput folder,right? If I check the folder itself, it just creates the facegeom folder for Skyrim.esm and that's it. Hope you can help and thanks in advance!

EDIT:

So I've been trying to run the script a couple of times and something strange happens. Every time it's creating new files in the output folder but still errors out on line 194 after about 40-45 seconds. I'm not good with scripting at all so I have no idea what the issue might be. Admin rights?

EDIT2: Not admin rights, but every time I run the script it seems to generate a couple of files before it errors out after about a minute. This is obviously not ideal, but I'm just starting the script again after every crash and I'm up to 1600+ files now :D

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

There's a bug with the CK where if you have texture mods enabled in MO2 while the CK is loaded then facegen will be made incorrectly. It's not just the plugins activated in the CK, but also assets from the mods enabled in the modlist in MO2. The bug will cause new facegen to have facial color that mismatches the body color, and often there will be a strange band of color over the forehead. That's why it's necessary to ensure that the CK is loaded from MO2 with a minimal modlist to prevent texture bugs. When I make facegen, I set up a seperate profile with all other mods disabled and in the CK I only activate the minimal number of plugins.

Is it possible that this bug is affecting the patcher too and is causing the issues mentioned?

It shouldn't be a problem here because I am not generating new files, just copying them to the NPCs. Maybe I would need to be careful about it if I do more things in the future.

3 hours ago, biohhh said:

Hey! First and foremost, thank you very much for making this patch and all your other futa related work (I'm enjoying the Sims 4 one immensely).

Not really sure what I'm missing here as, presumably, it's just creating the DummyOutput folder,right? If I check the folder itself, it just creates the facegeom folder for Skyrim.esm and that's it. Hope you can help and thanks in advance!

EDIT:

So I've been trying to run the script a couple of times and something strange happens. Every time it's creating new files in the output folder but still errors out on line 194 after about 40-45 seconds. I'm not good with scripting at all so I have no idea what the issue might be. Admin rights?

EDIT2: Not admin rights, but every time I run the script it seems to generate a couple of files before it errors out after about a minute. This is obviously not ideal, but I'm just starting the script again after every crash and I'm up to 1600+ files now :D

Add the following line just before the RecourceCopy line and rerun the patcher...

AddMessage(Format('%s, %s, %s', [aContainerName, npcFileName, npcfid]));

The error is happening because the patcher is trying to copy an NPC whose facegen nif file doesn't exist (even though I have a check which does this, it seems to not be working ¿ ? )...

Now the last line when the patcher fails will tell us what NPC it was trying to copy and you can manually check why that NPC failed.

You can try to see if the NPC nif file exists or not.

EDIT:

Add the following line just before the RecourceCopy line and rerun the patcher...

The error is happening because the patcher is trying to copy an NPC whose facegen nif file doesn't exist (even though I have a check which does this, it seems to not be working ¿ ? )...

Now the last line when the patcher fails will tell us what NPC it was trying to copy and you can manually check why that NPC failed.

50 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Awesome! Thank you!

I ended up just brute forcing it by launching the script multiple times until it all patched through, lol :D But this might be helpful to others of I need to re-run it. Again, thank you for your help.

I launched the game and it looks great! All NPCs look like females which is amazing. I do have another issue though...

From what I understand, you have changed the appearance of the NPCs but they are still considered male as far as the game is concerned. So I'm using the suggested schlong for females (
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/) which works amazing on females specifically. However, it does not show up on characters who were initially male (Jarl Balgruf for example). No schlong is applied to them and they have the regular female body. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong here again but I don't know what.

Again, thank you very much for your help and for your input in to this community.

Awesome! Thank you!

I ended up just brute forcing it by launching the script multiple times until it all patched through, lol :D But this might be helpful to others of I need to re-run it. Again, thank you for your help.

I launched the game and it looks great! All NPCs look like females which is amazing. I do have another issue though...

From what I understand, you have changed the appearance of the NPCs but they are still considered male as far as the game is concerned. So I'm using the suggested schlong for females (
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/) which works amazing on females specifically. However, it does not show up on characters who were initially male (Jarl Balgruf for example). No schlong is applied to them and they have the regular female body. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong here again but I don't know what.

Again, thank you very much for your help and for your input in to this community.

Glad it worked out (somehow :P).

For there to be schlongs on male you need to install SOS as you would normally and install all three schlongs and then install the SOS patch that I have put in the downloads section.

Let me know how that goes.

14 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

So I'm trying to re-run the patcher again after re-installing SOS as you suggested and here is the error message that I'm getting:

L:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\, miaslair.esp, 000CDBB7
Exception in unit SkyFem line 196: The specified path was not found

This one is odd as it seems to be looking for the files in the Skyrim data folder. However, all of my mods are in the \The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\ModOrganizer\mods folder. I'm assuming that this is the issue. 

Would all my mods need to be in the Data folder for this to run smoothly?

Thank you very much for looking in to this and for all your help!

5 hours ago, biohhh said:

So I'm trying to re-run the patcher again after re-installing SOS as you suggested and here is the error message that I'm getting:

L:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\, miaslair.esp, 000CDBB7
Exception in unit SkyFem line 196: The specified path was not found

This one is odd as it seems to be looking for the files in the Skyrim data folder. However, all of my mods are in the \The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\ModOrganizer\mods folder. I'm assuming that this is the issue. 

Would all my mods need to be in the Data folder for this to run smoothly?

Thank you very much for looking in to this and for all your help!

That should not be the problem as MO2 creates a virtual file structure, so from the point of xEdit, the mods are actually in the Data folder.

Seems that the file 000CDBB7.nif is not being found in the data directory...

Can you try to see where the file is located? I dunno if it being inside a BSA can create problems, I don't think so but I might be wrong...

8 hours ago, biohhh said:

It's me again :P

So I've tried simply re-installing SOS with just the 3 models, as you suggested. I then ran the patch, started a new game and this is what happened.

Should I be using a different body model or how can I fix this? I'm starting to think that this wasn't really meant to be for me :D

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

help.PNG

You're so close now :P

So I assume that everyone has been feminized.

Now you should install SOS, so you will have 6 new plugins:

1. Schlong of Skyrim.esm,
  2. Schlongs of Skyrim.esp,
  3. SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp,
  4. SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp,
  5. SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp,
  6. SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

On top of this you should install the SOS SkyFem patch from the downloads of this file. So a total of 7 mods.

Let me know if this fixes it.

Hey a11hai1kotl,

I tried the original version of this and (after a few mishaps such as males getting female heads but bodybuilder bodies with female textures!) got it to work.

The new version works straight off the bat but does require a new-ish build of xedit - the version on Nexus does not work as it gives the error on AddMasters as someone pointed out earlier. Getting a current build from github fixes that.

Your idea for copying existing heads rather than generating new ones is simply genius. No chance of ugly faces, black faces etc etc - it just works. Kudos!

But... A request.  Could you add an optional script to mark all the changed NPCs as female? As it stands, they are all seen by Skyrim as male, which is fine for futa play (as you intended) but an optional script to add that flag (I'm sure it's really simple but I can't quite make it work myself) would open your mod up to lesbian players, too.

A bigger request would be to change the voices, too but I realize that that is a bigger can of worms....

TIA

25 minutes ago, Sally Sinamon said:

Hey a11hai1kotl, 

I tried the original version of this and (after a few mishaps such as males getting female heads but bodybuilder bodies with female textures!) got it to work. 

The new version works straight off the bat but does require a new-ish build of xedit - the version on Nexus does not work as it gives the error on AddMasters as someone pointed out earlier. Getting a current build from github fixes that. 

Your idea for copying existing heads rather than generating new ones is simply genius. No chance of ugly faces, black faces etc etc - it just works. Kudos! 

But... A request.  Could you add an optional script to mark all the changed NPCs as female? As it stands, they are all seen by Skyrim as male, which is fine for futa play (as you intended) but an optional script to add that flag (I'm sure it's really simple but I can't quite make it work myself) would open your mod up to lesbian players, too. 

A bigger request would be to change the voices, too but I realize that that is a bigger can of worms.... 

TIA 

Thanks a lot!

I will start adding more things once I clean up and refactor the code a lot. Marking all NPCs as female is super easy, I'll add it in the next release after cleaning stuff up.

Changing the voices is more complicated, I will start working on it once everything in the current build is very stable.

2 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Changing the voices is more complicated, I will start working on it once everything in the current build is very stable.

Changing the voices is easy if you just change the EditorID of voicetypes from male to female versions. That has the effect of changing the filepath that Skyrim uses to find voiced dialogue. For example, this way you can make MaleNord use FemaleNord dialogue.

The downside is that some male dialogue has no female counterpart, so it leaves some dialogue unvoiced. Unique male dialogue will have absolutely no female counterpart, so it can only be completely silent or completely voiced. And it won't work at all for modded dialogue. A general rule of thumb is to only use this method on dialogue that has the flag for 'Allow Default Dialog', which enables generic chatter. Generic chatter will have at least some female versions so you can be sure of getting some voiced dialogue from your feminized males.

You can get around this in some cases by using custom voiced feminization mods, which are avilable for Cicero, Heimskr and Ulfric, among others. Obviously, custom voicing female dialogue for the whole fucking game is not really an option. You might consider using audio software to pitch-shift dialogue lines, but I think the results are just completely awful and not worth the effort.

10 hours ago, Corsec said:

You might consider using audio software to pitch-shift dialogue lines, but I think the results are just completely awful and not worth the effort.

I'm in the middle of doing just this and can confirm that this has been largely my experience. Shifting formants as well as pitch gives better results but for the most part better is not the same as good.

There are a lot of problems to be worked round. Some (if not all) of the original voices seem to have been processed quite a bit already; I'm pretty sure that at the very least the MaleVoiceBrute, MaleDarkElf, and MaleUniqueGalmar voices have already been pitched down a fair bit. Pitching them back up such a large degree leaves pretty unpleasant audible artifacts, at least with free software. Tullius' voice seems to jump like 3 octaves between his speaking and yelling voices. Get the speaking voice to sound feminine and the same pitch shift leaves the yelling sounding like a chipmunk with its nuts in a clamp. Same with Heimskr's preaching vs his passing comments.

Then there's the bard problems. Some of the voice files aren't voices but actually drum or flute sounds and there's really no way to determine which is which without listening through them all. Add to that mods like interesting NPCs that have multiple voices filed under the same voice type, dragon and dragonpriest voices with their crazy echo/reverb, various samples that have multiple voices in a chorus and some voices that are exaggeratedly raspy, deep or rough, and the only way to get good results would be to edit each file individually. It's really not feasible. With the base game plus mods I've got around 85,000 male voice files installed. There's pretty much no option but to automate like 95% of the conversion.

It's still (to me) just barely worth the effort - it's less immersion breaking than hearing a deep male voice from (by appearances) a small lady, and I prefer it to total silence or back and forth dialogues between two characters where only one side of the conversation is audible. It is a huge amount of work for relatively poor results though. 

That said, if anyone knows of any more custom female voices for male characters like the above mentioned Cicero, Heimskr and Ulfric replacers I'd be very interested to hear about them.

At least the rest of the process of feminizing Skyrim is now extremely simple thanks to this mod! Thanks very much for this - it works very nicely on LE.

Ok, so the reason I said this is a bit more complicated is because I have been looking into the voice changing of the files instead of just replacing the voice type.

That way it can work with custom voiced followers as well.

Unfortunately, voice modification is a new area of research and is as of yet still very bad.

This new research uses neural networks instead of traditional pitch/amplitude modification:

I've spent quite some time grappling with these tools to automate the process of voice conversion, even for custom modded followers, but the results have been less than stellar.

If someone wants to learn about deep learning and neural networks and voice conversion, the links I've posted should be a good place to start...

I can also help you set these things up if you are interested.

Cheers

2 hours ago, RetroGray said:

I'm in the middle of doing just this and can confirm that this has been largely my experience. Shifting formants as well as pitch gives better results but for the most part better is not the same as good. 

Strangely the only good results I've found for this were for the Female Super Mutant mod for Fallout 4. But this was because the voices were supposed to remain quite deep and to seem inhuman.

The neural network stuff is fascinating. Seems like it's all very early in development though, nothing I've seen so far is designed to work outside of a technical/academic programming environment. Seems like we're a long way from pre-compiled Windows executables which is probably about where I'd need to be before I felt brave enough to play with the tools.

From what I understand, instead of modifying the original files these tools basically rebuild the files from scratch? Sort of a very advanced speech to text -> text to speech system that builds its own samples from a provided voice. Very cool stuff, and flexible too. Be relatively easy to train the system on the existing Skyrim female voice sets. I'm not sure if any of the systems are capable of reading, say, the emotional context of a voice file? Or differentiating between speaking, shouting, mumbling, whispering or singing? I'd think it would all sound a bit flat and monotone.  Still leagues better than pitch shifting though!

Best of luck with it all.