View File

What this mod does:

To quote Corsec:

TL;DR: Turns all male NPCs into females. Can be used with Schlongs of Skyrim to turn all NPCs into futanari.

Features:

1. THE easiest method to make an all lesbian/futanari world with a heavily modded Skyrim.
  2. Supports all major extensions to Skyrim, like Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, Bruma, etc.
  3. Also supports all major Sexlab mods, like SOS, More Nasty Critters, etc.
  4. Also works with unlevellers like Requiem, OMEGA, etc.
  5. Also supports for custom races of NPCs.
  6. Super fast and lightweight.

Please read:

Spoiler

This mod is different than other mods, in the sense that it actually does not install the feminized NPC in your world but instead takes the NPCs that are there in your mod list and makes them into females. This means that each person installing this mod will have a different feminized version of Skyrim.

It also means that it is very hard to break this mod as it will be tailored to your specific mod list.

People who are familiar with other patching tools like the famous Bashed Patch, DynDOLOD and the newer ones like zPatch, Smash Patch, etc, will see that this is very familiar to those tools.

For people who are new to this and did not understand what exactly I said in the previous line; think of these tools (called patchers) as automated fixing tools. You might have two mods conflicting and changing the same bandits and adding new places in the Riverwood Inn, but this might cause problems. These tools help you make it so that both the mods work correctly by finding both the items and adding them in their correct places.

Now the same thing can happen for NPCs. If two mods are changing NPCs, the one which is loaded later ``overrides'' the previous one and ``wins'' the conflict. The SkyFem mod is a patcher which is supposed to be loaded last so that it ``wins'' all the conflicts and can change the NPCs.

The SkyFem patcher only changes the visuals of the NPC, so any quest addon, any AI addon like ICAIO, any unleveller like Requiem, etc. will be fully compatible with this.

Prerequisites:

1. Install xEdit: https://github.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit/releases

Installation:

1. Install SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female v4.0.0.zip as a regular mod in Mod Organizer 2 (MO2). The SkyFem NPC.esp plugin should go to the END of the mod list.
    • Yes, it should be after the Bashed Patch, Smash Patch, zPatch, DynDOLOD, etc, any other patch that do anything.
    • The idea is that if you have a stable mod list, then this will just change the visuals of the NPC's to female.
  2. Download the file SkyFem - Scripts v4.0.4.zip and extract the scripts to the xEdit Edit Scripts folder.
  3. Run SSEEdit and right click on SkyFem NPC.esp and select "Add Masters...".
  4. Select all plugins and click OK.
  5. Right click on SkyFem NPC.esp and select "Apply Script...".
  6. In the drop down menu, select SkyFem - Patcher and let the script run.... This will take a small amount of time ~10 mins.
    • If SkyFem NPC.esp is not in the last position, this script will abort.
  7. There will now be a folder called DummyOutput in the overwrite directory of MO2. Move the contents of the DummyFolder to the SkyFem NPC SE mod folder.

(Exact same instructions work for the legendary edition of Skyrim, but use the legendary edition file in the first step)

Updating your modlist and regenerating the patch:

The patcher is incremental and supports mod updates.

Anytime you update/add a mod in your load order. You can just re-run the patcher and it will automatically add new NPCs that were not there previously, while keeping the others with the same look.

If one of your mods is updating an NPC, say by giving them better AI/changing their combat tactics, giving them new items, SkyFem patcher takes care of that as well and keeps their feminized appearance while updating everything else.

Uninstalling a mod and regenerating the patch (Advanced):

[TODO: better uninstalling, maybe write a script?]

Before uninstalling/deleting, manually find conflicts with SkyFem NPC.esp and remove them. Then re-run the patcher.

Custom NPC Editor (WITHOUT CK):

If the NPC's assigned randomly are not upto your liking, now you can edit them manually using the SECOND script provided.

To edit the NPCs manually just run the second script on SkyFem NPC.esp BUT you need to change the names of the NPCs in the script to your liking...

It is super easy as you only need to change the editor IDs of npc1 and npc2.

Discussion and help:

Compatibility:

• This is an automated version of SkyFem by Corsec and will automatically feminize your Skyrim world and patch your mod list for you.
  • Should be compatible with most mod guides, I have verified compatibility with Lexy's LOTD SE guide (which is one of the largest and most complicated guides that exist right now) and have not experienced any crashes.
  • It is super compatible with all mods and very very easy to install.
    • Most of my support is going to be for the Skyrim Special Edition as a lot of the mods have already been ported and the mod list that I am following (Lexy's LOTD) hasn't crashed in over 100 hours.
    • BUT almost all the instructions also work for the Skyrim Legendary Edition.
  • Expected patching time ~10-15 mins, if you are new to xEdit.
  • HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to start a new game for full immersion and proper NPC facegen support.
  • This mod has 0 footprint and 0 scripts so it is SUPER lightweight.

Bugs:

1. There is a small neck gap on some feminized NPCs....
    • Start this mod on a new game. This is the best way to fix this problem.
    • More info: This is a known bug related to modifying NPC's mid game - Fixing it if you are irritated (warning, it is not easily possible).
  2. Please report more bugs and I'll try to get rid of them as fast and easily as possible.

Credits:

• Corsec, for SkyFem his mod, which I took inspiration from.
  • xEdit team, which made this mod possible.
  • Bethesda, for being a constant fuck up and mess of bugs and also for this game.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SSEEdit
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

15 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

So this mod essentially turns NPCs introduced by other mods into females is what Im guessin???

Yes. I suggest not using it right now, as I am very close to adding the next version which is a one click patcher, without all these extra steps, where you can potentially mess up....

On 11/20/2018 at 5:53 PM, a11hai1kotl said:

Yes. I suggest not using it right now, as I am very close to adding the next version which is a one click patcher, without all these extra steps, where you can potentially mess up....

Well thank god for u fam. I asked the SkyFem author if doin this was possible & he said it aint without individually changing every NPC in the CK as doin something like a catch all method would just break too much shit lmao. He made a individual esp for me that affects only Draugr which was happy about tho. Afterwards I attempted to change all the men in hydra's slavegirls to women in CK myself & it bugged out halfway. Would love to get this if it works as its meant to but since I assume it'll need SkyFem I cant for personal preferences. Cant stand genderbent men if I knew they were men to start with but if I never seen em as either gender, am down

On 11/20/2018 at 6:10 PM, Destroyah340 said:

Well thank god for u fam. I asked the SkyFem author if doin this was possible & he said it aint without individually changing every NPC in the CK as doin something like a catch all method would just break too much shit lmao. He made a individual esp for me that affects only Draugr which was happy about tho. Afterwards I attempted to change all the men in hydra's slavegirls to women in CK myself & it bugged out halfway. Would love to get this if it works as its meant to but since I assume it'll need SkyFem I cant for personal preferences. Cant stand genderbent men if I knew they were men to start with but if I never seen em as either gender, am down

It doesn't need SkyFem. It is a successor in its own right, deriving from the original SkyFem.

The faces of the NPCs in your screenshots don't look like either the ones from the base SkyFem V1 mod or the Beauty addon (I'm positive Balgruuf didn't have a white eye in either). So what's your setup for them? Did you get the EBDR patcher working alongside SkyFem V3?

What happened to Inigo's purple fur?!? It was, like, an essential part of his characterization! You philistine! I considered patching and using him with V1 but I would have been annoyed by his male voice.

Also, since it makes me laugh I have to ask, what's your clothing mod? Putting everyone in identical bodystockings is inherently funny to me. But is the SOS schlong overwriting parts of the bodystocking clothing? It seems to stop in an unnatural way around the crotch.

1 hour ago, zoroark303 said:

I'm having an issue where all the male-to-female npcs are a dark reddish-brown from the neck up, even when this mod is the only one installed. Was there an additional mod I needed to install, or specific graphics settings I needed?

After running the patcher you have to move the items from DummyOutput one folder up. This contains the Facegens for the NPCs.

Let me know if this fixes it.

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

The faces of the NPCs in your screenshots don't look like either the ones from the base SkyFem V1 mod or the Beauty addon (I'm positive Balgruuf didn't have a white eye in either). So what's your setup for them? Did you get the EBDR patcher working alongside SkyFem V3?

What happened to Inigo's purple fur?!? It was, like, an essential part of his characterization! You philistine! I considered patching and using him with V1 but I would have been annoyed by his male voice.

Also, since it makes me laugh I have to ask, what's your clothing mod? Putting everyone in identical bodystockings is inherently funny to me. But is the SOS schlong overwriting parts of the bodystocking clothing? It seems to stop in an unnatural way around the crotch.

1) The NPC faces are randomly generated. The way it works is (a) find a male NPC (b) get his race (c) get a female NPC of that race (d) copy (only) their facegen to the male. So everytime you run the patcher, you will get different results. If you don't like the results of the patcher on a particular NPC then you can run the second script, which lets you manually specify the females to copy the facegen from.

2) Unfortunately, because of the way facegen also transfers body coloring for Khajiit and Argonians (and also for others but is more subtle) Inigo changes colors :( . I have currently not changed the voices of the NPCs as too much dialogue becomes silent. Maybe I will add that in a future update.... Should not be too hard to do.

3) I used the Merta assassin armor . But with the textures from the futa conversion. It looks a tiny bit weird but then I am not an expert in meshing and texturing. The only reason I put this armor on some NPCs is so that I can remember which of these are essential to some quests and who have I already romanced and so that I don't need to keep track of them in a notepad file. It is a bit weird :P but is the simplest solution without needing to Alt+Tab all the damn time.

13 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

1) The NPC faces are randomly generated. The way it works is (a) find a male NPC (b) get his race (c) get a female NPC of that race (d) copy (only) their facegen to the male. So everytime you run the patcher, you will get different results. If you don't like the results of the patcher on a particular NPC then you can run the second script, which lets you manually specify the females to copy the facegen from.

2) Unfortunately, because of the way facegen also transfers body coloring for Khajiit and Argonians (and also for others but is more subtle) Inigo changes colors :( . I have currently not changed the voices of the NPCs as too much dialogue becomes silent. Maybe I will add that in a future update.... Should not be too hard to do.

3) I used the Merta assassin armor . But with the textures from the futa conversion. It looks a tiny bit weird but then I am not an expert in meshing and texturing. The only reason I put this armor on some NPCs is so that I can remember which of these are essential to some quests and who have I already romanced and so that I don't need to keep track of them in a notepad file. It is a bit weird :P but is the simplest solution without needing to Alt+Tab all the damn time.

So facegen randomisation is built into the SkyFem V3 patcher already? I hadn't realised that. Is it optional or mandatory? I'm guessing it's from the work you did on EBD Redone. In that case, you don't really need the Beauty Addon except as an optional feature.

Changing the voices is easy, you just change the EditorID of the voicetype in a plugin. Preferably replace it with a relevant voicetype. No need to alter the NPC record directly. The changes I made in V1 seem to work well to maximise spoken dialogue.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, how did you handle the SOS patch? Do you use B3lisario UNP? The male schlongs installed with SOS won't match female bodies.

46 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Also, how will the randomization work if it selects facegen from mods like Bijin's? The problem with Bijin (and some other beauty mods) is that they are designed to match the facegen colors to the custom bodies and textures provided by that mod. So you get mismatched face/body textures unless you use the custom Bijin body textures together with the facegen from that mod. If you use the Bijin facegen plus your regular body texture you will get faces that are differently colored than the body.

For example, I modified Bijin's mods to use a CBBE body, but I had to let it use Bijin's own CBBE texture, rather than the Mature Skin texture I use for normal NPCs. If I had made Bijin use the Mature Skin body texture, then the faces would not match the body color.

Basically I'm trying to say that some female facegen requires specfic body textures, so it's a problem if only the facegen gets assigned to a male NPC without the corresponding body texture.

3 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Also, how will the randomization work if it selects facegen from mods like Bijin's? The problem with Bijin (and some other beauty mods) is that they are designed to match the facegen colors to the custom bodies and textures provided by that mod. So you get mismatched face/body textures unless you use the custom Bijin body textures together with the facegen from that mod. If you use the Bijin facegen plus your regular body texture you will get faces that are differently colored than the body. 

For example, I modified Bijin's mods to use a CBBE body, but I had to let it use Bijin's own CBBE texture, rather than the Mature Skin texture I use for normal NPCs. If I had made Bijin use the Mature Skin body texture, then the faces would not match the body color. 

Basically I'm trying to say that some female facegen requires specfic body textures, so it's a problem if only the facegen gets assigned to a male NPC without the corresponding body texture. 

It copies the body as well :D . I did take a nice long hard look at Bijin, cursed the maker, then praised him for his awesome mod, then cursed some more and then manage to get it work finally.

It is able to use Bijin and any other mod that does these kinds of things, especially for custom races.

9 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

It copies the body as well :D . I did take a nice long hard look at Bijin, cursed the maker, then praised him for his awesome mod, then cursed some more and then manage to get it work finally.

It is able to use Bijin and any other mod that does these kinds of things, especially for custom races.

Wow, you've pretty much already thought of everything I can come up with. Well done.

Have you considered what to do with the More Nasty Critters patch?

12 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Wow, you've pretty much already thought of everything I can come up with. Well done.

Have you considered what to do with the More Nasty Critters patch?

Honestly did not know about it. I never actually used the mod so don't know exactly how it works.

Now that I am looking at it, there's a surprisingly huge number of people into bestiality.

So it might be worth putting a patch.

I am looking at this file right here. Can you actually tell me what it does?

Going on the assumption that it just adds creature animations and schlongs.

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Honestly did not know about it. I never actually used the mod so don't know exactly how it works.

Now that I am looking at it, there's a surprisingly huge number of people into bestiality.

So it might be worth putting a patch.

I am looking at this file right here. Can you actually tell me what it does?

Going on the assumption that it just adds creature animations and schlongs.

Hide contents

Adds creature meshes, animations and schlongs, and also integrates into everything the necessary frameworks of sexlab, sexlab aroused and creature framework. Basically if you activate the 'Creature Animations' option in sexlab, MNC is what you need to provide content. The SkyFem patch for MNC just provides futa meshes for humanoid creatures for some creatures, and integrates them into MNC. So, you will get futanari flame atronachs, giants, vampire lords, draugr, falmer, spriggans and werewolves.

And what's this about bestiality? Giants aren't people? What are you, some kind of Nord racist (lol)? What kind of monster isn't cool with 12 feet tall packed ladies?

#GiantSexMatters #DeathToTheLittleNords

It definitely needs the custom patch as there are new meshes so I wouldn't worry about what the script is doing to it.

Best to just uncheck the mod before scripting and install the custom patch.

Will look more into this tomorrow.

I have followed all the Installation instructions

by having the esp is at the end of my mod list and unchecking SOS

but in xedit when I try to apply the script, I get this error:

Exception in unit  line -1: Error in unit 'SkyFem' on line 60 : Undeclared Identifier 'AddMasters'

have I missed a step?

7 hours ago, onetinymike said:

Exception in unit  line -1: Error in unit 'SkyFem' on line 60 : Undeclared Identifier 'AddMasters'

have I missed a step?

I have the same thing. Can't figure it out.

11 hours ago, onetinymike said:

have I missed a step?

4 hours ago, sanoon said:

I have the same thing. Can't figure it out.

I've uploaded a fix. The instructions for installation have a very small change so let me know if this works for you now.