Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For modders - 3ds Max Rigs

11 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

What happened to the dragon!!! Why are they so small!! You must have run some experiments on them!!! How dare you!! They are noble creatures!! lol

And about that Chaurus, It's totally different from AnimObjects thingies fundamentally.  I gotta create a rig from the scratch.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3971-faallokaar-v2-creature-framework-edition/

no wait, it was the spider he was working on:

https://gfycat.com/DismalIllGrosbeak

it's not your standard AnimObject, it has a skeleton.

49 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Apparently you know how to get these working in game, why not edit the animations and then upload them here?

EDIT: Ok, I see now that apparently this is "plug and play" already. I thought that this wouldn't work on its own, that there was "some assembly required".

we have to wait for animators to make animations using these, am I wrong?

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

talk to SirNibbles, he has been working on Chaurus spider based AnimObjects.

argument invalid, Dragons can fit in any hole they want:

c48d147dc9180c14ced4db7bbbea42d6-small-dragon-anal.jpg

Surely i can confirm, this animation can be adjusted manually even with scale 1.0

It was long, but i have managed to make it properly working without clipping.

Ofcourse acts only the tip of dragon dick, but the whole scene looks much more epic. 

30 minutes ago, Shade115 said:

Hmm... if that would simulate egg laying, then every Chaurus would be female. Which is odd, seeing as a majority of creatures have only received male anatomy.

It's not my field to make that difference. I just make a new skeleton with additional egg bones, and that's it. Of course male chaurus will not use them. Why would they? Skeleton bones are just there. Sexlab or Creature Framework will take care of it in stead.

1 hour ago, Shade115 said:

Hmm... if that would simulate egg laying, then every Chaurus would be female. Which is odd, seeing as a majority of creatures have only received male anatomy.

me and Billyy already had this discussion in the past, based on real world bugs i mostly assume that all bugs in skyrim are in fact female:

copies of PM posts (note: these are old pm posts talking about MNCv10)

me:

how do the Chaurus reproduce? are they like ants, or more like xenomorphs?

is the "dick" actually some sort of ovulation tube that they use to lays eggs inside there pray?

who is laying the eggs? before the Dawnguard DLC it looked like the Chaurus Reaper was the queen, but now we have Chaurus Hunters and Shellbugs.

where would the dick/ovulation tube be on a Chaurus Hunter?

where would the dick be on a ash hopper?

as for the spiders, there is nothing scientifically accurate about it's dick or animations.

billyy:

Also wow, sounds like you’ve put a lot more thought into this than I have. I've never put much thought into how chaurus reproduce or which specific chaurus laid the eggs if that's how it works, but I did kind of just assume they did lay eggs to reproduce and that they all laid eggs. I guess after the mutation the hunter might do things differently, but I like to think it’d still be parasitic in some form, whether it be eggs or larva or whatnot. As for shellbugs, I don't know anything about them. Didn't even know they were related.

In terms of location, I don’t know realistically where they should be located, but in terms of ease of animation, the end of the tail/abdomen thing most likely. For the hunter it’d be basically where it is on the chaurus at the end of the abdomen on the bottom.

You made me look up spider dick pictures; I hope you’re happy with yourself. I don’t really mind where they are now, but the nub leaves much to be desired. Not sure if you’ve got any plans for them, but they’d probably be a pain to animate no matter where the dick was. Been a long time since I tried working with them, but their abdomen didn’t bend nicely.

me:

i have no clue if shellbugs are related or not, but the only 2 found in game are guarded by Chaurus bugs, so it looks like a queen to me. i only thought about it so much because i wanted to make a Chaurus on Chaurus animation.

it will probably just be a lot of trial and error to find out what works best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSiXERe0QKE

billyy:

Sounds plausible for shellbugs I guess. Also chaurus on chaurus, eh? That'd be interesting to say the least. I wouldn't even know where you'd... stick it...

Well I guess I'm here if you want to bounce anything off of me for an opinion or whatnot.

Also why are you making me watch more weird spider shit? Is this what my government is using my tax dollars for? They better at least tell me what happened to bitch spider, eh?

me:

i was researching grasshoppers and by the looks of it all of the ashhoppers in Solstheim are female, they have a "ovipositor" on them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GrassHopperOviPositor.jpg

but from that point on the pm is mostly about mesh & animation testing.

8 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

That's the impression I got originally, but I see a mesh and SKSE plug in in the download folder in addition to the necessary items for rigging in Max.

I saw that too but I don't believe it will do anything in your animations with giants right now, until some animations are specifically made for it. i'd like to see someone make a complete animation, with several stages, of that preview gif, looks like a good start for a giant animation. I know komotor has done a couple giant animations, I think nibbles has a few in his animation pack too. they might be interested.

1 hour ago, jimmywon34 said:

I saw that too but I don't believe it will do anything in your animations with giants right now, until some animations are specifically made for it. i'd like to see someone make a complete animation, with several stages, of that preview gif, looks like a good start for a giant animation. I know komotor has done a couple giant animations, I think nibbles has a few in his animation pack too. they might be interested.

Komotor does wonderful animations, the problem here is he likes to create and use his own assets so it's not likely he would use this, the other two animators I'm not really familiar with, but yes I would like to see animtons made for this. Has anyone tried to draw their attention to this?

26 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

the other two animators I'm not really familiar with, but yes I would like to see animtons made for this. Has anyone tried to draw their attention to this?

yes, they are aware.....and waiting for more meshes to see how this turns out, but they are also preoccupied with other things.

9 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Surely i can confirm, this animation can be adjusted manually even with scale 1.0

It was long, but i have managed to make it properly working without clipping.

Ofcourse acts only the tip of dragon dick, but the whole scene looks much more epic. 

As @Billyy once said, it's hard to justify that kind of animation from a logistical point of view. Shrinking a dragon way down works, but a full-sized dragon's "knees" would explode and kill them if they tried to kneel that low. And somehow a shrinking dragon doesn't make much sense to me. Unless there was some sort of shout to shrink--hey, now! There's an idea...

Hmm, physics enabled schlongs for all creatures. Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

8 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

As @Billyy once said, it's hard to justify that kind of animation from a logistical point of view. Shrinking a dragon way down works, but a full-sized dragon's "knees" would explode and kill them if they tried to kneel that low. And somehow a shrinking dragon doesn't make much sense to me. Unless there was some sort of shout to shrink--hey, now! There's an idea...

Hmm, physics enabled schlongs for all creatures. Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Staging an all-species ensemble version of Puppetry of the Penis?

18 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

A dragon-shrinking shout that could be used to get sex-able-sized dragons is something we've already thought of to actually put MMG's "Small Dragon" animations to use outside of the Faallokaar follower mod (whose updated version was done as a proof-of-concept to be able to test said animations). It wouldn't even be extremely lore-breaking as far as I know, because dragon shouts are tonal architecture and I'm pretty sure there's no limits on what can be achieved with that if you try hard enough.

I mean, if you can turn yourself ethereal using standard shouts and the Dwemer could turn themselves into the "brass skin of the Numidium" while ascending to a higher plane of existance by using rough tonal architecture, I don't see how making a creature (dragon or otherwise) smaller through the same methods would be a huge deal. And since Bend Will is a thing already, well... Combine the two and you get a small-size dragon slave ready to act as ordered, so I guess anything could happen there ?.

The problem is actually implementing it, which hasn't been done or tried yet.

On a more on-topic note, while I'm aware it's extremely unlikely, I'd love to have something like this for dragons just like MMG suggested.

7 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Well I'll be damned.

It's working like a charm

Reveal hidden contents

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SarcasticCriminalAndeancondor-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CraftyShockingAntelopegroundsquirrel-mobile.mp4

Where have you been all this time with this mod?

I was a lurker, and have been lurking under cover gathering stuff, accumulating knowledge. Finally I ended up with all the treasures with me. lol Now is the time to share.