This is included in entirety in my other mod.

Why?

HIP & CK2+ are great but now with all that pagan fury adds, I feel like I don't really need them anymore.  Still, I missed some of the extra traits.

What?

This is a pretty simplistic mod which adds a few new congenital traits and slightly modifies the vanilla ones.

THE NEW:

Ambidextrous:

-combat rating = 25

-intrigue = 1

Charming Voice:

-sex appeal opinion = 15

-general opinion = 15

-diplomacy = 1

Fertile*:

-health = 1

-fertility = 0.3

Imposing Visage:

-sex appeal opinion = -10

-combat rating = 5

-diplomacy = 1

-martial = 1

Infertile*:

-health = -0.5

-fertility = -0.4

Nimble:

-combat rating = 10

-intrigue = 1

Prodigy**:

-ruler designer cost = -999

Tall:

-combat rating = 10

-diplomacy = 1

-martial = 1

*: These traits are visible in the customizer, but not once the game has started.  There's really no way they'd be observable other than having many/no kids.

**: Simply sets your age to the youngest possible per your defines (default: 16).  Will not show up on the AI or be inherited.

INHERITANCE:

I increased the inheritance percentage on pretty much all of the congenital traits, including the negative ones.  For most, if both parents have a trait, the child is going to be at least 66% likely to inherit the trait.  Genius and quick are the exception, for balance reasons.  Most traits are also at least slightly more likely to spontaneously appear now (example: 0.5% to 2%).  My hope is that this will help make the characters across the world far more distinct and less likely to have only personality/accomplishment traits.  This should also make spouse hunting more interesting.  Also, I significantly reduced the impact of the inbred trait.  It's more of an inconvenience now than a character destroyer.  There are plenty of negative traits which reflect the effects of bad breeding which your child can inherit or spontaneously be born with, and it doesn't make much sense for two specimens of impeccable breeding to suddenly create a horrible monster, related or not.

OVERWRITES:

-00_traits.txt 

-02_traits.txt

Who?

Paradox Interactive - for the awesome game

DroZzhat - for the mod's code and the altered PDX icons

I used a CK2 modder's resource for the green heart..  I have no idea where I got it from.  If you know, let me know, so I can credit the person here.  Otherwise, the gfx were made by altering existing icons from PDX.

Notes...
-I'm not an artist.  If there's a trait you think I should add, you're going to have to provide appropriate icon artwork that either you or someone else (get permission) has created.

-You might disagree on the balance, feel free to open it up and tweak as you desire, that's why I listed the stats here in the description.  No surprises.

-Don't ask me to put this on Steam.  I tried.  Doesn't work.

View File