Simple Lunar Eclipse for WickedWhims

Wow thanks, I was scared that with new WW I will must play without Lunar...

But any chance you could add just that original (not rigged I guess) Lunar penis for new WW? The problem is this version has a lot of benefits in some animations, but it's look actually really bad on females. That original Lunar was actually the only one penis mod that looks nice on females so I've always used it for them :(

I have a question. I used the original soft version of this penis without WickedWhims, because I only want my male sims to be anatomically accurate and I have zero interest in WickedWhims. Unfortunately, with the original I get the "one or more Create a Sim items have been removed" error any time I have an outfit where the penis is visible (on feminine framed male sims) and I was hoping this would fix it. Is it at all possible to have a version of this that allows for use in CAS? I really don't care about rigging or WW compatibility but this was the last mod that I could use to only make my sims anatomically correct without WW and all of its updates require the mod.

Hi all! I downloaded this simple version and it works fine in game (after selecting it via WW Body Selector). But the sim that has Lunar's penis selected in game still shows up with the default WW penis when nude in CAS. Is this just how it should currently be, or is something not working properly?

I guess my problem is: a sim that has a particular body part selected in the Body Selector in game (for example a custom body top or custom penis) still shows up with the default WW body part when in CAS. Is this ok? Thanks!

2 hours ago, philyraaideen said:

Hi all! I downloaded this simple version and it works fine in game (after selecting it via WW Body Selector). But the sim that has Lunar's penis selected in game still shows up with the default WW penis when nude in CAS. Is this just how it should currently be, or is something not working properly?

I guess my problem is: a sim that has a particular body part selected in the Body Selector in game (for example a custom body top or custom penis) still shows up with the default WW body part when in CAS. Is this ok? Thanks!

Mine does that to....lunar cas penis is broken.

I'm going to have to wonder this as well. Not because I use custom skintones, but because the penis always shows up at pitch black as if there's no texture at all so I always had to use the tattoo texture to assign a skin colour to it.

Edit:// So never mind. I didn't realize that the simplified file would automatically choose the right skin tone instead of forcing me to manually apply one like it did with the old file. Thanks!