CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

9 minutes ago, Shizof said:

I don't understand what you mean by "SMP for breast physics with CBPC collisions". That's not possible. It's only possible to use SMP with CBPC if you disable anything SMP related to Breasts-Butt-Belly-Vagina.

I remove all the lines except physics on Breasts in the CBBE.xml and defaultBBPs.xml so that SMP only handle the breasts physics with no collision.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

I am trying switch from HDT SMP to your Physics Extension, does individual outfits have to be converted to work with your physics or as long as the outfit supports CBP physics it will work out right?

As long as the outfit supports physics nodes they would work. Yes.

4 hours ago, wrongii said:

I remove all the lines except physics on Breasts in the CBBE.xml and defaultBBPs.xml so that SMP only handle the breasts physics with no collision.

CBPC already has breast physics with collision. If you use SMP breast physics on top of that, you'll have unexpected results.

On 11/21/2018 at 1:08 AM, mad.scientist said:

Regarding Creature Collisions -

MoreNastyCritters for SkyrimLE also did not account for collisions. They were added by this mod:

I believe that it uses modified skeletons for each creature that add genital nodes which in turn could be used by HDT-PE. I checked the contained file "meshes\actors\skeever\character assets\skeleton.nif" for the Skeever and it contains a "NPC Genitals01" Node for example. You might want to try if these skeleton.nif's can be made to work with CBPC or if the vanilla SE creature skeletons can be modified in the same way.

I'm not entirely sure about the technicalities, so take it with a grain of salt though.

It looks like you can simply copy the "[beast]data\meshes\actors\[beast]\character assets" folder into their relative places under MNC and have the collision occur. I've tried this with Falmer and Troll without any conversions or tweaks.

Make sure to add NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] to the [ColliderNodes], then set the values under # Collider Nodes section. I also just used NPC Genitals 06 values (because Trolls are huge, and my CBBE body morph is constantly bad / improving).

Haiii
I messed around with HDT for oldrim and now newrim too but it never ever worked for me. I am going to give it a try and replace everything i have with this, but just to be clear, is this supposed to work even if my character is doing simple animations like, running, walking, or these physics only show if there if an animation file enables them to do so? Cause if its the latter, that would explain why i thought this never worked!

7 minutes ago, skeev said:

Haiii
I messed around with HDT for oldrim and now newrim too but it never ever worked for me. I am going to give it a try and replace everything i have with this, but just to be clear, is this supposed to work even if my character is doing simple animations like, running, walking, or these physics only show if there if an animation file enables them to do so? Cause if its the latter, that would explain why i thought this never worked!

You need a few things for this to work:

1) CBBE or UNP Physics / Special

2) Armor / clothing with Physics

3) CBPC (This mod)

4) A CBP config of your choosing (cause some like jiggle and some like firm)

5) Extras (depending on your end goal)

If you have all of that (correctly setup, which is slightly different for everyone), you should be in jiggle heaven all the time. The physics are active during movement. This mod specifically integrates collisions (touchy touchy = squishy squishy) on top of CBP, which only had jiggle.

23 hours ago, icey06 said:

You need a few things for this to work:

1) CBBE or UNP Physics / Special

2) Armor / clothing with Physics

3) CBPC (This mod)

4) A CBP config of your choosing (cause some like jiggle and some like firm)

5) Extras (depending on your end goal)

If you have all of that (correctly setup, which is slightly different for everyone), you should be in jiggle heaven all the time. The physics are active during movement. This mod specifically integrates collisions (touchy touchy = squishy squishy) on top of CBP, which only had jiggle.

Yeah i just tried this, without the config file, but i have HDT-SMP config file which seems to work with this, or it works on its own. It actually works! for the first time in like 7 years with this godly invention i experience breast physics!

On a side note  should this fix the interactive pussy of CBBE Special as well?

13 minutes ago, skeev said:

Yeah i just tried this, without the config file, but i have SMP config file which seems to work with this, or it works on its own. It actually works! for the first time in like 7 years with this godly invention i experience breast physics!

On a side note  should this fix the interactive pussy of CBBE Special as well?

It should! There's some work to be done to calculate the collision zones and whatnot for your body-type, There's some issues sensing collision with schlongs. My post above takes the idea Mad.Scientist proposed and puts it to a straight-up paint-over test. Seems to be working (unless I missed something, and it was already working, and I'm a tard).

The joys of modding! :D

4 hours ago, skeev said:

Yea everything works perfectly thanks a lot. now i just have to create a body im content with, somehow i never liked CBBE but for SSE i'm stuck with it heh (unp is too slim for me)

I wish you luck! Now what we really need is that 3D vagina model, then HDT is in trouble! ;)

EDIT: Or perhaps understand the dynamics of how the models work, since I'm quite new at this.

3 hours ago, icey06 said:

then HDT is in trouble!

Assuming by "HDT" you mean HDT-SMP-SE, it won't be "in trouble" until CBPC provides cloth physics (hair, earrings, amulets, clothing physics) OR until Bethesda breaks SKJSE64 just one too many times for Sister Hydrogen's patience.

30 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Assuming by "HDT" you mean HDT-SMP-SE, it won't be "in trouble" until CBPC provides cloth physics (hair, earrings, amulets, clothing physics) OR until Bethesda breaks SKJSE64 just one too many times for Sister Hydrogen's patience.

Playful jest, I would probably switch back to LE if Bethesda decided orbital bombardment via minor updates was necessary. Time and development shall decide!

5 hours ago, skeev said:

i never liked CBBE but for SSE i'm stuck with it heh

How are you "stuck with CBBE" in SSE? I'm using UUNP in SSE and changing body shapes at will using Bodyslide/Outfit Studio- and so are thousands of others, because we just like it better... and/or because we have thousands of outfits we have hand-built slidersets for in Outfit Studio, even some dating back to our Oldrim days.

5 hours ago, skeev said:

(unp is too slim for me)

UUNP in Oldrim and in SSE can be made into pretty much any shape you like, including fat girl shapes- if "UNP is too slim for you," you can easily use one of the many UUNP presets (and sliders) to plump it up to suit your taste.

Here's a partial list of my UUNP presets in SSE Bodyslide:

Bodyslide-SE-UUNP-Presets.png.ffd8745d9498d759d28fd92dd6e44aad.png

The list is longer but that's all I can show in one screenshot.

I just need help understanding how you're "stuck with" CBBE?

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

How are you "stuck with CBBE" in SSE? I'm using UUNP in SSE and changing body shapes at will using Bodyslide/Outfit Studio- and so are thousands of others, because we just like it better... and/or because we have thousands of outfits we have hand-built slidersets for in Outfit Studio, even some dating back to our Oldrim days.

UUNP in Oldrim and in SSE can be made into pretty much any shape you like, including fat girl shapes- if "UNP is too slim for you," you can easily use one of the many UUNP presets (and sliders) to plump it up to suit your taste.

Here's a partial list of my UUNP presets in SSE Bodyslide:

Reveal hidden contents

Bodyslide-SE-UUNP-Presets.png.ffd8745d9498d759d28fd92dd6e44aad.png

The list is longer but that's all I can show in one screenshot.

I just need help understanding how you're "stuck with" CBBE?

Well there is atomic beauty for fallout which is absolutely perfect,, and for oldrim i used a slightly modified cbbe which was called cb++ i think, sadly support for it was discontinued, but i managed to find and grab all the korean ported armors w bodyslide files for it. For oblivion there was GUTS.
I kinda suck at creating a good body for CBBE, thats why i dont really like it, something always looks out of place on it, but thats like my best option for SSE thats what i meant, you see the most important part for me are the legs, thighs.
UUNP is still slightly more slim than CBBE on that part, and while TBD is pretty good, it also has weird looking thighs -for me-

Then i take into consideration the limited number of bodyslide physics armors, and those that fit my taste are largerly made for CBBE. I always played a warrior, now i want to play a mage so im looking for some elegant yet badass stuff, which is even more scarce in my opinion.

Then theres the part that i finally wanted to try the animated pussy which to my knowledge, only exists for CBBE.

You have quite an impressive collection for UUNP but i wonder how many armor/clothing you can actually use your preferred choice on

I didnt mean to offend anybody

3 hours ago, duzellx said:

greetings i had a question on cbp(c) , i was porting a mod faallokar v2 here from loverslab and i can get everything working except for the human female and males phys they remain static , would anyone me able to assist with this ? 

I'm sorry i may not be the person you search for, since i've only been enlightened by this gentleman Icey06 as well, but maybe you just forgot to use GenerateFNIS_users ?

5 hours ago, skeev said:

i wonder how many armor/clothing you can actually use your preferred choice on

All of them.

5 hours ago, skeev said:

I didnt mean to offend anybody

LOL! Not offended at all- just don't understand how you're "stuck with" CBBE for SSE. That's the great thing about having choices- you get to pick the one you like... which is the exact opposite of being "stuck with" any particular body type. :classic_heart: