CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

1 hour ago, poplan said:

Will this work with this alternate CBBE body?

If the body supports CBP then it will support CBPC too, however if it is very different from the normal body form (like it's one of those bodies with ridiculous proportions) then the collision data will need some adjustments to fit it.

2 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

I didn't have anything specific in mind, but as of now no creature schlongs work with SSE SMP (as far as I know) so any of them would be an improvement. 

Ok, it actually checks all the actors in the area, and creatures are actors too. So if you add the creature schlong nodes to the collision config file like genitals, it should work. You can try and see.

1 minute ago, Shizof said:

Ok, it actually checks all the actors in the area, and creatures are actors too. So if you add the creature schlong nodes to the collision config file like genitals, it should work. You can try and see.

You make dangerous assumptions about my level of knowing what the hell I'm doing ?

Maybe someone who understands what that means a bit better can try it and check it out. That would be cool if it was relatively simple tp get running.

1 minute ago, SpyVsPie said:

You make dangerous assumptions about my level of knowing what the hell I'm doing ?

Maybe someone who understands what that means a bit better can try it and check it out. That would be cool if it was relatively simple tp get running.

It depends if the creature schlong actually has nodes. For example I just searched and found Creature Schlongs SE 1.0 and checked it. Schlongs didn't have any nodes. 

If there was, it would be really easy to add them.

Let's say you find a mod that add creature schlongs and they have different node names than what's already in the collision config.(For example NPC Genitals02 [Gen02])

You just add the node name under [ColliderNodes] 

and define the spheres at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Shizof said:

It depends if the creature schlong actually has nodes. For example I just searched and found Creature Schlongs SE 1.0 and checked it. Schlongs didn't have any nodes. 

If there was, it would be really easy to add them.

Let's say you find a mod that add creature schlongs and they have different node names than what's already in the collision config.(For example NPC Genitals02 [Gen02])

You just add the node name under [ColliderNodes] 

and define the spheres at the bottom.

I think Creature Schlongs was the stop gap mod that was just a simple body replacer, don't remember 100% though. More Nasty Critters is the one with the full functionality so if anything would have nodes it would be that. I'm not at my PC right now so I can't check it out. 

12 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

I think Creature Schlongs was the stop gap mod that was just a simple body replacer, don't remember 100% though. More Nasty Critters is the one with the full functionality so if anything would have nodes it would be that. I'm not at my PC right now so I can't check it out. 

For some reason no nodes defined in that one either. I don't know if it would work(I never tried it) if you define a BSTriShape as a node in the collision file. I think it's called as "Penis" or "dick" in the meshes(at least in the ones that I checked). So you can try adding Penis and dick to the ColliderNodes and define some simple spheres for them like the ones I defined for Genitals, maybe it'll work. But would certainly work best if the schlongs actually had nodes.

Why would a creature schlong mod not have schlong nodes?

9 minutes ago, Shizof said:

For some reason no nodes defined in that one either. I don't know if it would work(I never tried it) if you define a BSTriShape as a node in the collision file. I think it's called as "Penis" or "dick" in the meshes(at least in the ones that I checked). So you can try adding Penis and dick to the ColliderNodes and define some simple spheres for them like the ones I defined for Genitals, maybe it'll work. But would certainly work best if the schlongs actually had nodes.

Why would a creature schlong mod not have schlong nodes?

Well I'm pretty out of my depth with all of this stuff so I have no idea. I believe the collisions worked with HDT-PE in oldrim somehow so I just figured I'd ask about CBPC. 

13 hours ago, headfullofdread said:

Using the Bijin mods & seranaholic, I rebuilt my body to CBBE special in bodyslide & copied the femalebody 0 & 1 nif's to aforementioned replacers. Serana has a white void or line depending on active collision & Bijin npc's have their skin color void it seems. Non replaced NPC's don't have this issue. Thoughts, suggestions?

Does the issue persist if you remove the CBPC mod?

The Bijin mods include their own texture replacer which doesn't include the CBBE/UNP special vagina texture so you get a white void where the texture is missing. If you replace the mesh, you need to replace the texture as well.

I use The Pure textures and everything works fine with those after you overwrite the Bijin textures with them.

15 hours ago, headfullofdread said:

Using the Bijin mods & seranaholic, I rebuilt my body to CBBE special in bodyslide & copied the femalebody 0 & 1 nif's to aforementioned replacers. Serana has a white void or line depending on active collision & Bijin npc's have their skin color void it seems. Non replaced NPC's don't have this issue. Thoughts, suggestions?

You have to have CBBE Special compatible textures for Bijin and Seranaholic

Use one of these two mods to have UUNP/CBBE Special textures for Bijin and other mods by this author

Bijin Family - CBBE Special and UUNP Special Patch
Bijin Skin for Bijin Family SE

Also for simpler way to change bodies for Bijin family, use Bijin Family Bodyslides

5 hours ago, J the Hog said:

Does the issue persist if you remove the CBPC mod? 

Probably

3 hours ago, Sally Sinamon said:

The Bijin mods include their own texture replacer which doesn't include the CBBE/UNP special vagina texture so you get a white void where the texture is missing. If you replace the mesh, you need to replace the texture as well.

I use The Pure textures and everything works fine with those after you overwrite the Bijin textures with them.

3 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

You have to have CBBE Special compatible textures for Bijin and Seranaholic

Use one of these two mods to have UUNP/CBBE Special textures for Bijin and other mods by this author

Bijin Family - CBBE Special and UUNP Special Patch
Bijin Skin for Bijin Family SE

Also for simpler way to change bodies for Bijin family, use Bijin Family Bodyslides

Ahh, thank you both very much, I figured it was user error. :) Kangfirmed fixed

Is it possible to use this, or plain CBP, together with HDT-SMP?  Like, if I just want SMP hair and cloaks, but turn it off for the body?  I've tried some armors that claim to be "HDT," but are still and static with just HDT-SMP installed, but If I add CBP into the mix, the SMP wigs cease to work.

2 hours ago, snarfies said:

Is it possible to use this, or plain CBP, together with HDT-SMP?  Like, if I just want SMP hair and cloaks, but turn it off for the body?  I've tried some armors that claim to be "HDT," but are still and static with just HDT-SMP installed, but If I add CBP into the mix, the SMP wigs cease to work.

I'm losing track of which threads have had that question answered...

Yes, you can do CBP/CBPC for the body and SMP for hair and items.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

I'm losing track of which threads have had that question answered...

Yes, you can do CBP/CBPC for the body and SMP for hair and items.

Several people have said (on the YunDao Wigs - SSE page) that the mere presence of either of the CBP dlls (CBP Physics or CBP Physics With Collisions) stops YunDao wigs from moving, and that removing the CBPx dll fixes it. Since those posts, nobody has posted anything to the contrary, i,e, "I'm using both and the wigs work for me."

I have also read a couple of posts this week stating that wigs work with combo physics (CBPx+SMP) under SKSE64 2.0.9 (for game 1.5.53) but do NOT work under SKSE64 2.0.10 (also for game 1.5.53.)

So there are conflicting statements being bandied about regarding the full interchangeability of SKSE64 2.0.9 and 2.0.10. Apparently they're more interchangeable for some than for others. :classic_blink:

Regarding Creature Collisions -

MoreNastyCritters for SkyrimLE also did not account for collisions. They were added by this mod:

I believe that it uses modified skeletons for each creature that add genital nodes which in turn could be used by HDT-PE. I checked the contained file "meshes\actors\skeever\character assets\skeleton.nif" for the Skeever and it contains a "NPC Genitals01" Node for example. You might want to try if these skeleton.nif's can be made to work with CBPC or if the vanilla SE creature skeletons can be modified in the same way.

I'm not entirely sure about the technicalities, so take it with a grain of salt though.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Several people have said (on the YunDao Wigs - SSE page) that the mere presence of either of the CBP dlls (CBP Physics or CBP Physics With Collisions) stops YunDao wigs from moving, and that removing the CBPx dll fixes it. Since those posts, nobody has posted anything to the contrary, i,e, "I'm using both and the wigs work for me."

I have also read a couple of posts this week stating that wigs work with combo physics (CBPx+SMP) under SKSE64 2.0.9 (for game 1.5.53) but do NOT work under SKSE64 2.0.10 (also for game 1.5.53.)

So there are conflicting statements being bandied about regarding the full interchangeability of SKSE64 2.0.9 and 2.0.10. Apparently they're more interchangeable for some than for others. :classic_blink:

I plan on using SMP for breast physics with CBPC collisions(Sinful SMP+CBPC preset). Other body parts collisions and physics will be handled only by CBPC. Lastly the cape and cloaks will use Artesian cloaks of skyrim SMP preset.

After setting up things, either:

1. the game won't launch

2. only CBPC is functional

3. both of them work properly

I tried installing both physics plugins in the game directory and through MO2. But the outcome is still inconsistent.

1 hour ago, wrongii said:

I plan on using SMP for breast physics with CBPC collisions(Sinful SMP+CBPC preset). Other body parts collisions and physics will be handled only by CBPC. Lastly the cape and cloaks will use Artesian cloaks of skyrim SMP preset.

After setting up things, either:

1. the game won't launch

2. only CBPC is functional

3. both of them work properly

I tried installing both physics plugins in the game directory and through MO2. But the outcome is still inconsistent.

I don't understand what you mean by "SMP for breast physics with CBPC collisions". That's not possible. It's only possible to use SMP with CBPC if you disable anything SMP related to Breasts-Butt-Belly-Vagina.