[mod] Dark World Extras

After starting a game with the Toska-mod, i discovered that this Extra-mod is based on the Toska-mod. So i just flipped in the game-starter from Toska to Extra and the result is less content (as you can see in the picture) plus altered portraits. So this mod is not just the Toska-mod that adds something to it, it replaces the original stuff, right? So i need to start a complete new game...?

And how can i made the procreo-command working as in the Toska-mod? I liked it that way much better. ;)

1Unbenannt.png

26 minutes ago, DarkAllinor said:

After starting a game with the Toska-mod, i discovered that this Extra-mod is based on the Toska-mod. So i just flipped in the game-starter from Toska to Extra and the result is less content (as you can see in the picture) plus altered portraits. So this mod is not just the Toska-mod that adds something to it, it replaces the original stuff, right? So i need to start a complete new game...?

And how can i made the procreo-command working as in the Toska-mod? I liked it that way much better. ;)

1Unbenannt.png

Those missing decisions were never a part of Toska. They are from the base Dark World Reborn, available only to Succubi/Incubi with several Blood Moon Rituals done.

The current procreo decision requires the following:

Any four of the following:

Succubus
Impaler
Lunatic
Possessed
Cruel
Wroth
Arbitrary
Drunkard
Hedonist
House Irae dark elf, but not a follower of Eilistraee.

None of the following:

Just
Kind

The target needs:

To be a prisoner
To be YOUR prisoner
An adult
A woman
In the same location as you (i.e. you need to be in your court)

Yes - all the healing, alter appearance, shape my cock, and beautify self options are linked to your succubus/incubus level from having done Blood Moon Ritual. That's entirely unchanged from Toska. 

I redid the procreo decision partly because it just seemed odd to me that you could use it on any courtier, and people didn't just suddenly lose their shit over a ruler randomly deciding to have his dog rape someone. I figure that someone with those traits using it on a prisoner is a bit more understandable that people don't just freak out (by now they know what sort of person you are, and because it was a prisoner they're not worried you'll do it to them too).

That said, if you want the old version back, I haven't removed any images or localization stuff, so you can always add the events back in (they were in DWT.Buildings). Note that you'll want to remove the line about needing the has_guard_dog flag, because I removed all the buildings from Toska's version due to conflicts with the ones in Dark World Reborn (they were duplicates Toska reused from an older version of Dark World).

3 hours ago, Aliris said:

Yes - all the healing, alter appearance, shape my cock, and beautify self options are linked to your succubus/incubus level from having done Blood Moon Ritual. That's entirely unchanged from Toska.

Yes i know, but you see also the changes of the portrait and the traits also got messed up. I just changed Toska with Extra. Weird....

Procreo: Well, in a game with fairies, mages, vampires and werewolves, a always horny dog is not that unusual. I wish i could use this command an my character to get the beast lover trait.

I don't want the old version back, just to know what is changed and how it can be restored.

7 hours ago, maksym-st said:

Please help, i get a blank event screen for DWBHE.313

I can't really help with that in terms of any fixes unfortunately because there's nothing wrong with the event.

That said... I did encounter a bizarre bug in testing where the event was blanking on me. Lockeslylcrit tried it too, and got the same thing despite there being nothing wrong with any other event in the file. Then when we pasted the same event, unchanged, into the end of the file instead of where it was before, it suddenly worked again for no apparent reason. I renumbered it from 300 to 313 just for the sake of organization.

I note that it started doing this despite having been untouched for multiple iterations of the mod before this.

So what I'd suggest, is to open up the DWBHE_events file in /Dark World Extras/events/  move that last event to between another two different events, and see if that doesn't fix your problem.

8 hours ago, Aliris said:

Also - worst case, you can delete the entire DWBHE 300 series, as it's a self contained event chain, and removing it won't really impact anything else.

There is no line DWBHE.300. if I replace it with DWBHE.301a, DWBHE.301b .... Does this help?
Sorry for my English1185484785_Zajetaslika.JPG.17ec8fba165fd1ea19a9650422b9dceb.JPG

DWBHE.300 was moved and renumbered as DWBHE.313 (though all its description references still have 300 in them). This was what finally caused it to stop mysteriously bugging out and resume working for both myself and the person helping me debug it. I have absolutely no idea why that worked, but it did.

By deleting the 300 series, I meant you can delete all the 3xx events. You can't just remove 313 without breaking the event chain - although I suppose you could simply alter 305 to skip 313 and move directly to DWBHE.303 instead (301 and 302 were the other options in 313, but they point back to it if you don't take the slave they each offer).

10 minutes ago, ImNotOneToJudge said:

What are the requirements for after siege fun as I have tried leading an army and sieging down an enemy's capital but it doesn't seem to fire and I only capture people, nothing more nothing less? 

I think there's a bug or two with that presently. I'm working on fixing that, along with trying to add randomized images for the after-fun (and presently debugging that right now, asit doesn't seem to be working consistently). Hopefully should have a big update with that later today.

1 hour ago, aabbss222 said:

If I intend only to use futanari stuff, would it be compatible with the anime mod? 

If not, would making a patch be possible?

That I don't know. You could try it, but a lot of it depends on various bits of Dark World, or assumes their presence.

Version 0.7 is posted. Most notably this should fix any issues people were having with the post-siege events, and that should be working now for both male and futa characters. Note that you must be leading the army personally, and possess at least one or more of the following traits - incubus/succubus, cruel, or viking/ravager/sea king/sea queen.

It also added a number of randomized images for the post-siege events from @Codini's work on the Rance images for the old Toska mod directly into this one. Note that the text description doesn't change, but all of the images should be properly sorted by the particular act. If you find one that seems out of place, let me know!

I've also updated the mod to conform to DW Tweaks 2.8.1's new system for game content. The rape content defaults to on, but can be toggled off by decision there. Note that the bestiality content in DW Tweaks defaults to off, so you need to make sure to turn it on if you want to see that.

3 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Delete the /Dark World Extras/ folder. Reinstall DWE 0.7 from a freshly downloaded zip. If the problem still persists, it's some other mod's fault. I can guarantee it aint DWE's fault in the first place.

image.png.16f2520dd40549b23b5a6c709ff84571.png

It worked, thank you!

Dark World Extras v0.7.1:
-------------------
-Various age checks should now look at practical age rather than current age, meaning that immortal characters will be treated as of the age they became immortal.
-Adjusted the court rapist event so that your husband/lover/concubines won't be randomly selected as the rapist.
-Underage characters should no longer get swept up in or be targetable by various sexual events.
-Female rulers with certain traits and a pet hunting dog from the Way of Life event can now choose to engage in certain activities with their pet.
-Fixed a minor bug where the Holy Fury version of House Irae religions weren't being checked for.
-------------------

Hi, first of i would like to say that i'm a big fan of your work and i appreciate it. But i' m having a bit of a problem tough... I like random events since i play on 2nd speed but i wasn't getting any when using your mod. So i looked in on-action events and the mod is supposed to fire DWT.1990 on bi-yearly pulse. I tried to fire the event manually but nothing happened. I think it should've lead to DWT.2000 and so on. So i tried to fire DWT.2001 and while it did fire, it didn't lead to DWT.2002. I don't think this is intentional or not, since i'm not sure if this is completed event line.

2 hours ago, jouda852 said:

Hi, first of i would like to say that i'm a big fan of your work and i appreciate it. But i' m having a bit of a problem tough... I like random events since i play on 2nd speed but i wasn't getting any when using your mod. So i looked in on-action events and the mod is supposed to fire DWT.1990 on bi-yearly pulse. I tried to fire the event manually but nothing happened. I think it should've lead to DWT.2000 and so on. So i tried to fire DWT.2001 and while it did fire, it didn't lead to DWT.2002. I don't think this is intentional or not, since i'm not sure if this is completed event line.

They work well enough for me in testing and in my playthroughs.

Are you doing something that causes those event chains to not fire or break? For instance, if your ruler is leading troops, none of those events will fire. They also won't fire with a male ruler.

15 hours ago, Aliris said:

They work well enough for me in testing and in my playthroughs.

Are you doing something that causes those event chains to not fire or break? For instance, if your ruler is leading troops, none of those events will fire. They also won't fire with a male ruler.

I wasn't leading troops and i am playing as a female ruler. (I double checked.) And i tried to disable every other mod except for Dark World Reborn, Dark World Tweaks and your mod and started new game. Sadly ended up with the same results... The event (DWT.1990) executes successfully but nothing happens.