PSD to DDS Converter (SOLVED)

Ezarr

Any of you know of a good online files converter? I need to convert a file to DDS format. I always use aconvert, but looks like it has some problems at he moment. I've been looking for other sites, but they don't support DDS format. And I don't want to install software. 

On 11/12/2018 at 8:40 AM, Ezarr said:

Any of you know of a good online files converter? I need to convert a file to DDS format. I always use aconvert, but looks like it has some problems at he moment. I've been looking for other sites, but they don't support DDS format. And I don't want to install software. 

Why would you want a PSD to DDS file converter?  If you're using Photoshop (but it doesn't sound like you are), you know a PSD can have many layers and some layers that should be or shouldn't be "visible" as part of an image.  Your question kinda doesn't make sense.

Whether you use Gimp, as Andy14 said or if you use Photoshop, both require a plug-in to save images as .dds files.

Archived