daspex

Request Modern Town/Modern City mod

I have this mod and all it's updates, I also did a few extra fixes myself to fix the ambient lighting in some indoor areas. Bear in mind however that even this fixed version still has some areas that are buggy or have bad lighting templates, this mod was never finished by it's original author. I had intended to fix the rest of the stuff but I've been lacking motivation to do so so I'll just upload what I've got so far, maybe someday I'll get the rest tidied up.

I'll bundle up all the updates and my fixes into 1 file and upload it, it's 725MB, will be up in about 10 mins.

Edit: https://mega.nz/#!sEYVVaDK!wjXXWCC4_H1fwdHBLwO1A4KdJYS0fhvkFl8kQxnlXU4

Edit 2: There's a newer version from the original author that's linked a few posts below

On 11/15/2018 at 9:16 AM, Setekh said:

I have this mod and all it's updates, I also did a few extra fixes myself to fix the ambient lighting in some indoor areas. Bear in mind however that even this fixed version still has some areas that are buggy or have bad lighting templates, this mod was never finished by it's original author. I had intended to fix the rest of the stuff but I've been lacking motivation to do so so I'll just upload what I've got so far, maybe someday I'll get the rest tidied up.

I'll bundle up all the updates and my fixes into 1 file and upload it, it's 725MB, will be up in about 10 mins.

Edit: https://mega.nz/#!sEYVVaDK!wjXXWCC4_H1fwdHBLwO1A4KdJYS0fhvkFl8kQxnlXU4

thank you!

The author posted a (I believe) more up to date version here:

It's accessible through a door in the Drunken Huntsman.

I cannot get this to install, it looks to me like it's missing most of it's texture files.

Anyone getting this issue?

On 3/14/2019 at 5:30 PM, Mez558 said:

I cannot get this to install, it looks to me like it's missing most of it's texture files.

Anyone getting this issue?

I'm downloading it right now, but I believe the newer version is just an update.
I found it linked elsewhere (to dead links) and they'd listed it as ModernCity & ModernCity_update, so I'm assuming we need both.

So apparently Eskyrim went paywall recently and the subreddit seems to have been caught in the crossfire. I got the old version from the mega link above but the link from the author just points to a private subreddit. Will try the old version, but will appreciate a link to something more up to date.

I have downloaded the mod from the link above, but the door does not appear in the store it happens to someone else

couldn't find the door in drunken huntsman used TES5Edit to find a coc location to teleport in and explore

i got in using 
coc 0hotelup

and......is this l4d2?! XD its legit the 1st map from the dead center
ah well time to explore and see what jumpscares just might await me...i hope none exist