Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, murf said:

I cant find it now but in another post you have what looks like old black and white TV snow. the only way I can get the same results is to tcl (toggle collision) in console and fly camera outside of real world space... the void looks just like your black and white problem. so, i think you may have a camera glitch.

Yeah, I think it's the same issue. AAF puts the player in free camera, and fee camera is messed up. I just don't know how to fix it. This thing has already survived one restart, so it's not the save game.

 

I wonder where the void comes into it.

 

3 hours ago, murf said:

may be worth checking.

I'll check, although I think probably not. I don't have ESP explorer, and I get this every time, even if I start the scene through dialogue.

 

I'm wondering if it could be video drivers. I did install 3DS Max a few days back. I'm just not sure how to fix it, if so.

Link to post
6 hours ago, DocClox said:

The screen goes black when sex starts. I can see again when it stops. This just started a day or so ago. I haven't made any particular changes to the game in that time.

 

Something similar is happening if I toggle free camera from the console.

If it happens randomly it probably has something to do with a specific animation or specific group. I assume your using AAF to start the animations, You could turn on debug and have a look at the AAF log.

Link to post
5 hours ago, DocClox said:

I wonder where the void comes into it.

when I say void I'm talking about where there are no textures and no models to see. go into any dungeon and use tcl in console and fly outside of the textured space... all of the stuff you aren't supposed to see is what i am calling the void.

 

hope you can get it worked out

Link to post
5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

If it happens randomly it probably has something to do with a specific animation or specific group. I assume your using AAF to start the animations, You could turn on debug and have a look at the AAF log.

It's not random. Every time sex starts, every time I use tfc. The visual glitch varies with tfc depending on the light level, but that's about it. The log does complain about missing prisoner shackles mod though, and had a few more "-1 miliseconds" warnings than I remember, so maybe it's time to update my patches.

 

4 minutes ago, murf said:

when I say void I'm talking about where there are no textures and no models to see. go into any dungeon and use tcl in console and fly outside of the textured space... all of the stuff you aren't supposed to see is what i am calling the void.

Yeah, no I got it. It's just that the screen shot you mentioned was very much inside. I posted a before and after image. Which doesn't mean it's not the same effect, of course. I was just wondering how it might come to pass.

Link to post

Is there a command to force stop all AAF hooks? 

 

If i'm in an AAF animation triggered by various other mods or by me manually from AAF menu and i load a save before i stopped the animations, I can't save until i close the game and start again. 

 

is there a console command or something that stop all aaf actions that remains active? or this issue is mostly related to the mods that use scripts and the scripts remain somehow active in a different instance? 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Bemisal said:

I

have sex em up and etc but there is no cum at all at ends of sex scenes nor does it seem my family planning is working correctly can someone help me?

Sex Em Up dose not have any Cum overlays. you will need to install a mod for that ( 

). When you built your body in BodySlide did you remember to tick the Morph Box before building you Body and Clothes.

Link to post

i have run into two problems,

 

1: only actor i can find in AAF is a dog, nothing else shows up, am i missing a file? if i use crazy's gun i can get two to have sex but then there is problem 2

 

2: there is no dicks on anyone

Link to post
54 minutes ago, onetimeopen said:

i have run into two problems,

 

1: only actor i can find in AAF is a dog, nothing else shows up, am i missing a file? if i use crazy's gun i can get two to have sex but then there is problem 2

 

2: there is no dicks on anyone

Yea it sound's like your missing Mods, I would start again and follow this guide

.

Link to post

hi, i've ran into a minor problem rn. 

all the animations/commands work, but as soon as I exit the animations, my mouse will not work in-game, like aiming/firing, but when in menu it's fine; or when the mouse work, the tab key will stop working, anyway one of them won't work.

any fix?

thx!

Link to post
1 hour ago, Dean2012 said:

Why game crash after starting loading animation?

What dose AAF GFV.exe Report  https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z ? Try having only one animation pack installed? try a clean save? Did your game work before installing AAF?  What does the Fallout log 0. say? double check you have up to date version's of mods installed plus your mite want to check you install with this one

. All this info is needed in order to fully answer your question if you get stuck you can also ask question's here: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn  for the best answers

Link to post

The tool(which freaked my computer the fuck out) says everything is installed and working fine, pressing HOME in game does nothing, when trying to run an animation with Violate, the characters just stand in place forever, I have AAF installed right, I have all the mods activated(although Looksmenu keeps deactivating itself for some reason), I have F4SE installed correctly, I've verified game files a million times. I don't know what to do here, I'm at my wit's end trying to fuck with this thing.

Link to post

Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere, but there's a lot of reading here and it leads me in circles:

 

my question is, if I have multiple anim packs loaded, do I really need a "one patch" mod to make them all work together?

 

Or can I just leave the individual mods and will they be found that way?

 

Or can I create my own merge from the ones I want to use?

 

 

I am worried a "one patch" will either include stuff I do not want or not include some things I do want.

Link to post
19 hours ago, jabbic said:

Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere, but there's a lot of reading here and it leads me in circles:

 

my question is, if I have multiple anim packs loaded, do I really need a "one patch" mod to make them all work together?

 

Or can I just leave the individual mods and will they be found that way?

 

Or can I create my own merge from the ones I want to use?

 

 

I am worried a "one patch" will either include stuff I do not want or not include some things I do want.

If you know how to create the xml files AAF uses you can rewrite/merge every sex animation AAF does... otherwise follow this guide EXACTLY

 

 

Link to post

quick question i have aaf installed but i cant start it with crimes against nature pony race i get an error says cant find animations for pony race but if i remove it animations start. animations in the 1st stage line up correctly but when they change positions allignment is serveral feet off any way to fix this thanks

Link to post
13 hours ago, lewdsnivy64 said:

quick question i have aaf installed but i cant start it with crimes against nature pony race i get an error says cant find animations for pony race but if i remove it animations start. animations in the 1st stage line up correctly but when they change positions allignment is serveral feet off any way to fix this thanks

You will need to set your pony race to an acceptable Race. But saying that. This will not help you as I believe That the C.A.N Pony mod has not been setup in the correct way, Something to do with the way it's mesh's not complying with the accepted method for the game engine to understand correctly so it can make a copy to be used in a AAF  Scene hence no body being shown in animations.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...