4 minutes ago, blabla11 said:

the logic is, the notification shouldn't be more disruptive than the issue (as an analogy, you don't set someone on fire to notify them there's smoke in the room :P )

This software can't read minds. If you don't have an action installed that could disable a whole suite of features. Whether or not you find that disruptive is entirely subjective. Making an inconsequential error would just lead to people using the mod with half the features working and not realizing it.

from the message alone, I'd have to assume it's aaf...

This is a product of poor mod practices. AAF, when installed properly by itself causes no errors. The errors are introduced when other files are introduced. Installing and testing things incrementally would reveal this.

in the mainpost in this thread, I can see error 16 and 34 have usable information built in. I've found you can have all the short, cryptic errormessages you want, as long as the user never sees them. but as soon as it's user-facing, be verbose ;)

There is nothing to be more verbose about there. The error tells the entire story.

Instead of installing 100 mods at once and expecting it all to work on first try, install and test things incrementally. Then you will know what caused the error and which mod author to take it up with. In this case, the issue may be addressed already in the add-on mods detail page.

I have a problem whit my savegame. My savegame's get corrupted. It has something to do with AFF. 

after some point ingame every save i take is corrupted, and causes CTG when loading.

what i find out so far:

- the corrupted saves start AFF animation

- every save after the AFF Animation is corrupted, and load willl cause CTG

- if i uninstall AFF and delete all the AFF files via Fallrim, and makeing a clear save, i can again normaly save

- After reinstall AFF it takes a while to corrupted the savegames again

is this a known issue ? is there any fix? 

At the time i look every 30 minutes if my game is corrupted, and then reinstall AFF if necessary.

If cleaning works then take a close look at what scripts are shown and try to figure out from which mod they are. Sounds to me that you either need an update for something or got an incompability there. Only AAF as the source of the problem is very unlikely.

Hi all,

again me and a problem :)

Sometimes the Animation starts and after a few sec i get the errormessage :

1126920530_2018-12-1921_40_55-Start.png.9834b05da7a0e5a8ee227bdc0290c09a.png

480943711_2018-12-1921_54_50-Start.png.edb4230818c4f91fa33f77423b4c0d74.png

if i click "ok" the animation goes on for a few sec. than i get the message again.

Also the Girls dont like to use the strapon. ( i have created new as writen in the description )

2039998838_2018-12-1921_41_23-Start.png.d01af19d14f07115dc78d4a23017e4c3.png

Regards

Did you install the patch for ShinoPoses? There seems to be an error directly above it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Enhanced the entry for 'Error [11]' hope this makes that one a bit clearer.

3 hours ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Hello Feuerschwinge,

nope, allready installed :

540250303_2018-12-2020_12_13-Window.png.56cfa7d7025be721fb5190a0a47b754b.png

and all Animations-Mods new installed now, so new game.... again... :(

That FOMOD had the FF to be chosen during installation, did you choose them? also, I see a minus, what could it be?

Look, this is the FF_Activity definition:

FF.jpg

First thing I'd check is if files are where they should be.

EDIT: redownloaded the file in post 2, in case I would have missed some update, so I wanted to be twice sure. It's still the same I installed months ago, FF_actiondata is inside the 20 FOMOD folder. So well yes the first thing I'd do is double checking if that file's installed.

8 minutes ago, A.J. said:

That FOMOD had the FF to be chosen during installation, did you choose them? also, I see a minus, what could it be?

Look, this is the FF_Activity definition:

FF.jpg

First thing I'd check is if files are where they should be.

Hm interessting, it looks (for me) that CumNWealt overwrite the Patch :

490337651_2018-12-2023_27_02-Window.png.d7604712420e9e9ff551a603adadac27.png

and yes i dont have the FF_actionData in my folder :

1188554440_2018-12-2023_27_25-Start.png.1babe9a5cb69aa8219feffbca21dc305.png

16 minutes ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Hm interessting, it looks (for me) that CumNWealt overwrite the Patch :

490337651_2018-12-2023_27_02-Window.png.d7604712420e9e9ff551a603adadac27.png

and yes i dont have the FF_actionData in my folder :

1188554440_2018-12-2023_27_25-Start.png.1babe9a5cb69aa8219feffbca21dc305.png

I don't know what's that CumNWealth - SC, I only know that the AAF patch contains a CumNWealth esp and textures, so I guess that if there's something replacing it should be these and not the FF xml files. Can you please check this: in MO2, on right  (LEFT!!! DAMN ME!) column, double click on AAF patches, check the latest tab on the right "File Tree", then expand the subfolder AAF and see if it contains FF_ActionData. If it's not there, I guess you'd only need to right click - Reinstall and flag the FF option when installing.

11 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I don't know what's that CumNWealth - SC, I only know that the AAF patch contains a CumNWealth esp and textures, so I guess that if there's something replacing it should be these and not the FF xml files. Can you please check this: in MO2, on right column, double click on AAF patches, check the latest tab on the right "File Tree", then expand the subfolder AAF and see if it contains FF_ActionData. If it's not there, I guess you only'd need to right click - Reinstall and flag the FF option when installing.

Hello A.J.

THIS :)

It works now , great Job many thx.

the Point : i allways have marked "nothing" during the install cause i thought i allready have the animations from the other files......

Well, many have contributed to this thread (thats the reason for the 'thank you' part in post #1). A lot of the stuff i wrote was guesswork, which was later confirmed by others, and way too much is still unknown. But i'll continue to expand the posts when i find something new.

@A.J.

Thats an overlays patch for the new update of SavageCabbage.

@Rennik

For that one i still got no solution. It seems that an actor could not reach ist target. But that is more an assumption of mine than anything else...

Thank you for the troubleshooting guide!  So far every problem found the fix here!

EDIT:  oops spoke too soon!  Did solve about 3 errors by following this guide and thought I was done!  But now Keep getting

AAF ERROR: [008] MorphSet ID "Erected" not found.

Have searched around and found some stuff about editing xml files in data\AAF, but I don't have the mod that they were talking about in that thread and don't have the same typo they were refering.  Not listing my load order yet because I'm hoping it's well known and easy fix.  Have tried reinstalling everything, following proper load order, used LOOT to sort also, and all the usual stuff.

This error is one that I can't get past either, the game won't ever proceed, just click OK over and over and it never stops popping up instantly