I'm having some weird problems, the mod started out working fine, but now my character is not redressing after AAF animations like using a toilet or sex and the items aren't being returned either (or, sometimes, some of the items return, but not all).  I can 'solve' this by completely undressing before using anything that uses an AAF animation with nudity, but there's clearly something wrong. It also leaves the erect penis model from Futanari FEV equipped after sex animations.

13 hours ago, IronSurfDragon said:

I seem to Get stuck in place after an animation? I can move, but It's like running while attached to a rubber band? even fast traveling will teleport me back with another load screen?

Does it stay the same if you wait a bit? I had this when i had too many scripts running. Waiting could help. In my case it was up to two minutes before returning to normal.

@oblivionwithdongs

Might be the loadorder. I had this (plus some CTD) as CWSS was too high. Lowering that mod removed the problem...

Regarding the FEV i got no idea.

7 minutes ago, Kythana said:

Does it stay the same if you wait a bit? I had this when i had too many scripts running. Waiting could help. In my case it was up to two minutes before returning to normal.

@oblivionwithdongs

Might be the loadorder. I had this (plus some CTD) as CWSS was too high. Lowering that mod removed the problem...

Regarding the FEV i got no idea.

I haven't got CWSS (although if the toilets work with RSE's basic needs then I might be getting it) so I'm not really sure what other mod would be doing it. Maybe player comments/headtracking? I feel like I also have way too many scripts going and maybe waiting 5 mins would solve it, curie seems to re-dress with all her stuff 30-60 seconds after the animation has concluded. Luckily there are no CTDs for me at the moment so I can keep playing, albeit with a very horny character who desperately needs the bathroom.

21 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

I haven't got CWSS (although if the toilets work with RSE's basic needs then I might be getting it) so I'm not really sure what other mod would be doing it. Maybe player comments/headtracking? I feel like I also have way too many scripts going and maybe waiting 5 mins would solve it, curie seems to re-dress with all her stuff 30-60 seconds after the animation has concluded. Luckily there are no CTDs for me at the moment so I can keep playing, albeit with a very horny character who desperately needs the bathroom.

CWSS works fine with 'Basic Needs'. 

I use 'Player Comments and Headtracking' - never had a problem with that one.

The biggest problem so far seem to be the amount of scripts we're running. But it looks like that is more a limitation/problem of the engine of the game. Skyrim SE also reacts badly to scriptheavy mods (perhaps even worse than FO4). 

29 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

There is a patch you can download that adds compatibility for CWSS toilets to Basic Needs - there are versions of this patch available for both the All-In-One version of RSE and another for RSE Elements Vol.2.

RSE All-In-One Patch

RSE Elements Vol.2 Patch

17 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

There is a patch you can download that adds compatibility for CWSS toilets to Basic Needs - there are versions of this patch available for both the All-In-One version of RSE and another for RSE Elements Vol.2.

RSE All-In-One Patch

RSE Elements Vol.2 Patch

Nice, always good to have more places to use the bathroom lol. Also I've found using RSE's strip api returns my items to me, but is there a way to get animations triggered by other mods to use it?

9 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

Nice, always good to have more places to use the bathroom lol. Also I've found using RSE's strip api returns my items to me, but is there a way to get animations triggered by other mods to use it?

Nerp - its an RSE exclusive function. Unless you modify those other mods to call upon RSE's strip API, which is completely doable, though I don't recall the script to call or the function name to inject... but it is doable.

8 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Nerp - its an RSE exclusive function. Unless you modify those other mods to call upon RSE's strip API, which is completely doable, though I don't recall the script to call or the function name to inject... but it is doable.

Wish I knew enough to do this, although it wouldn't solve my futa priapism problem.

All I can really think at this point is that whatever is telling AAF that there's a scene going isn't stopping completely, hence the erect model not being unequipped. I've also had times where I've manually reequipped the follower that was a partner in the animation only to have their armor be immediately undressed again, despite the scene being long concluded.

Unfortunately I have no idea what this actually means in terms of being able to fix it. Would enabling AAF's debug mode help me with this?

I've also noticed that before I would get notifications on every load telling me which AAF themes I have installed, but those have stopped too. Starting to think maybe I should try uninstalling and reinstalling all my AAF mods.

22 hours ago, alima309 said:

Hello guys,

I was upgrating AAF frame

(un-install Ver. beta 32 then install beta 58

All animations and sex scenarios can't be triggered.....

(photo attached)

Should I re-install all animations and AAF relative mods?

ScreenShot160.png

I'm not a 100% sure but I believe the error on the top "Error 010" is because you don't have SSEX(Settlement Supplies Expanded) or Homemaker. One or the other. The errors about overlay set I believe has something to do with CumNWealth. There is a patch for that if that is indeed what it is. Not 100% sure, but pretty sure this is what it is

44 minutes ago, Akinos said:

How to make Dongs of Fallout to do work with AAF? I install AAFCP v3 but still doesn't work. Or use TBOS?

Dongs of fallout isn't for AAF. its a old fourplay mod. The easiest way for male nude bodies right now imo is EVB. Pick the erect option and whether you want cut or uncut, then when you do the patch make sure the Use EVB morphs is checked.

Hello ! 
First, thanks a bunch for all the hard work on the mods ! 

I have an issue i haven't been able to fix on my own, whenever AAF starts an animation, the camera is stuck wherever the character was before the fade to black. 
The TFC command doesn't fix it, and the only movements i can do is moving vertically on the Y axis when clicking. 

I have tried looking it up on the forums, but found no answer, just "it should go in freecam when animation start"... 

Thanks in advance !

@dagobaking @Kythana

sorry to link you, but I hope one of you is able to help me with a tiny issue...
how do I tell AAF to use a bed for animations? it's either using furniture (chairs, tables, couches) or the ground. but never any beds or mattresses.

now, I do know how to tell AAF through the wizard to use a bed, but with mods initiating the animations, they never get picked.
I'm also aware of the default_furniture_preference in the settings, but that affects beds as well, doesn't it?

4 minutes ago, blabla11 said:

@dagobaking @Kythana

sorry to link you, but I hope one of you is able to help me with a tiny issue...
how do I tell AAF to use a bed for animations? it's either using furniture (chairs, tables, couches) or the ground. but never any beds or mattresses.

now, I do know how to tell AAF through the wizard to use a bed, but with mods initiating the animations, they never get picked.
I'm also aware of the default_furniture_preference in the settings, but that affects beds as well, doesn't it?

I'm not sure if it is technically possible for AAF to treat those other furnitures differently.

When a furniture is in use (like a character sleeping in it), AAF takes it off the list of options. So, maybe that is what is happening? You are trying to start an animation on a char that is in the bed?

10 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I'm not sure if it is technically possible for AAF to treat those other furnitures differently.

When a furniture is in use (like a character sleeping in it), AAF takes it off the list of options. So, maybe that is what is happening? You are trying to start an animation on a char that is in the bed?

Sadly, no

I built a couple of beds around me, started the mod-initiated animation and my pc still walked out the building, into another building and used (occupied) shackles
removed those shackles, tried again, just used the ground...

NPCs don't use beds either, except to sleep

edit:
which reminds me, they used to... I'll check ingame settings, maybe I accidentally changed something

5 minutes ago, blabla11 said:

Sadly, no

I built a couple of beds around me, started the mod-initiated animation and my pc still walked out the building, into another building and used (occupied) shackles
removed those shackles, tried again, just used the ground...

NPCs don't use beds either, except to sleep

edit:
which reminds me, they used to... I'll check ingame settings, maybe I accidentally changed something

Aha.

I think the issue is that there are not animations set up for the particular beds you are building. There are a zillion different beds. They have to be individually set up in XML to be "looked for" to work with animations. I think there are a few that are not included in the list currently used by animation packs.

[It might appear that it used to work because it does work on some beds.]

28 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Aha.

I think the issue is that there are not animations set up for the particular beds you are building. There are a zillion different beds. They have to be individually set up in XML to be "looked for" to work with animations. I think there are a few that are not included in the list currently used by animation packs.

[It might appear that it used to work because it does work on some beds.]

Only vanilla beds, it used to work on the mattresses as well that you find lying around, but not anymore... I'll double-check tho

I'd like to throw some code at you, if you don't mind, since I messed around in the xmls and maybe I screwed something up...

Spoiler

didn't touch Leito_animationData_Bed.xml

Leito_animationGroupData_Bed.xml

<animationGroup id="Staged_Leito_Bed_Cowgirl" sequential="true">
	<stage animation="Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_1_S2"/>
	<stage animation="Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_1_S3"/>
</animationGroup>

Leito_transitionData_Bed.xml

<transition from="none" to="Staged_Leito_Bed_Cowgirl" animation="Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_1_S1"/>
<transition from="Staged_Leito_Bed_Cowgirl" to="none" animation="Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_1_S4"/>

Leito_positionData_Bed.xml

<position id="Staged Leito Bed Cowgirl 1" location="Single_Bed,Double_Bed" animationGroup="Staged_Leito_Bed_Cowgirl"/>

Theme_SexAnimations_Furn_tagData.xml

<tag position="Staged Leito Bed Cowgirl 1" tags="F_M,SingleBed,DoubleBed,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Stim9,Love5,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToEither,Leito"/>

edit:
checked for the bed, it's there (NPCBedVaultLay02)

1 hour ago, blabla11 said:

@dagobaking @Kythana

No problem :) (although it took some time to appear in my list)

If i got it right you need animations which are meant for the specific bed you want to use.

There has been a patch which allows some animations - which were meant for the floor - to be used on beds. But the modified XML referenced only some normal beds, so quite a few modded beds weren't working at all. In other words you need to meet both conditions at the same time for the animations to work.

13 hours ago, Kythana said:

If i got it right you need animations which are meant for the specific bed you want to use.

There has been a patch which allows some animations - which were meant for the floor - to be used on beds. But the modified XML referenced only some normal beds, so quite a few modded beds weren't working at all. In other words you need to meet both conditions at the same time for the animations to work.

checked that and the animation is supposed to use the bed (unless I made a doo-doo in the xmls I excerpted for dagobaking)

Hello everyone, i'm starting with AAF and i'm making my own animation pack. I tried to make it runs with AAF SEU and violate but it doesn"t works. Here are screenshots from what happens in game, does anyone have an idea, please ?

I removed everything in my load order exept violate, seu  and looksmenu, because without looksmenu, SEU doesn't work, i don't know why. and my pack. : nothing, still the same. I replaced my animation by some from other animation packs, ,same.

My animations worked nice with Four play, so i really have no idea about what's doing that .

Here are my xml's too, just in case.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.03 - 14.53.19.71.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.03 - 14.54.19.90.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.04 - 00.58.01.25.png