Jump to content
Pfiffy

Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm a bit confused on the parties.  Every time I try to throw one, when they ask how many guests all I can say is nevermind.  What are the requirements for throwing a party?  I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

 

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.  I had to let the dialogue play out instead of skipping it, then the options appeared.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, nmytnik said:

Hi, I'm a bit confused on the parties.  Every time I try to throw one, when they ask how many guests all I can say is nevermind.  What are the requirements for throwing a party?  I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

 

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.  I had to let the dialogue play out instead of skipping it, then the options appeared.

I haven't even gotten that option. I have something like 60+ friends as recognized by SLEN. I've completed all the quests so far as I know.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/30/2020 at 11:17 AM, ChrisHPZ said:

I haven't even gotten that option. I have something like 60+ friends as recognized by SLEN. I've completed all the quests so far as I know.

Make sure you are asking someone that has the rank of lover.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Daikomyo said:

Make sure you are asking someone that has the rank of lover.

Many thanks Daikomyo. I have Serana as a lover. Do I ask her in a particular location in the game? Breezehome, or Dibella's Refuge as examples.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ChrisHPZ said:

Many thanks Daikomyo. I have Serana as a lover. Do I ask her in a particular location in the game? Breezehome, or Dibella's Refuge as examples.

@ChrisHPZ - wherever you want the party to be.  I usually do it in a house.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone else had an issue with the game CTD after "Heart of Dibella." Since I finished the quest my game crashes all the time (Saving, waiting, etc.) I've reinstalled the mod three times and still does it. Going back to saves before "Heart of Dibella" quest fixes it, but this cuts me off from doing the Dibella Refuge quest.

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure if anybody ever figured this out but I found something interesting today.

Ill make sure this post has tags like, Approach, NPC, Player, PC. 

And if google picks up on this itll help people looking for answer.


From my understanding this mod did not allow Sexlab sex life to make npcs cause the pc to reply with dialogue when approached. HOWEVER, if you use The True Idle mod and wait for the npc to approach the pc, see the first dialogue pop up, then press the idle hotkey you set. Your pc will now be treated as an NPC.

For me I didnt see any dialogue reply, but after a few seconds, the npc would reply with the 2nd dialogue which is them asking for sex, the pc/npc will reply with no dialogue again, and either the npc will get denied or an animation will play out.

Pretty interesting, the true idle mod causes the scrips for sexlab sex life to coordinate a scene for the pc. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey guys!

 

I have installed this on Enderal and it worked perfect. But everytime I try to load a game it crashes. What can I do to fix this?

 

I even opened a previous save where this mod was not enabled., enabled it, made a fresh save and tried to open that fresh save. That crashed as well.

 

Please help. This is a fanatastic mod.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, marq said:

Hey guys!

 

I have installed this on Enderal and it worked perfect. But everytime I try to load a game it crashes. What can I do to fix this?

 

I even opened a previous save where this mod was not enabled., enabled it, made a fresh save and tried to open that fresh save. That crashed as well.

 

Please help. This is a fanatastic mod.

Well, it is not made for Enderal.....

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, it is not made for Enderal.....

Hey!

 

thanks for replying! :)

 

I could be wrong.

 

But there are posts about players using it wiht Enderal. After all Defeat and Sexlife work for me. 

 

Are you certain SLEN does not work with Enderal?

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, marq said:

Hey!

 

thanks for replying! :)

 

I could be wrong.

 

But there are posts about players using it wiht Enderal. After all Defeat and Sexlife work for me. 

 

Are you certain SLEN does not work with Enderal?

Some parts will, some parts don't, and some parts might cause problems. Yoi will have to ask ppl who use it, how they configure it.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Some parts will, some parts don't, and some parts might cause problems. Yoi will have to ask ppl who use it, how they configure it.

Ok thanks! :)

 

it works fine for me. I just don't want to CTD everytime I load a saved game. That's all.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, marq said:

Ok thanks! :)

 

it works fine for me. I just don't want to CTD everytime I load a saved game. That's all.

 

 

hm... I think you might disable all options after activating SLEN, and the check if some of the options are causing the trouble. Maybe it is one of the dependecies(aroused?)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

hm... I think you might disable all options after activating SLEN, and the check if some of the options are causing the trouble. Maybe it is one of the dependecies(aroused?)

 

 

Will do! I'll check and revert.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, marq said:

Will do! I'll check and revert.

So if I removed Aroused then eager NPCS doesn't even show up on MCM. 

 

I tried removing other immersiive mods to see if they conflict with it. I still end up crashing.

 

Oh well. Maybe it is something about SLEN that causes the crashes.

Share this post


Link to post

I know this may have been asked but when I save a profile in slen  where am I supposed to put the json file that it outputs?

Share this post


Link to post

I liked this mod, but for one, I suppose, minor thing. Playing as a straight male, I wanted SLEN dialogue to be available only for female NPCs.

Share this post


Link to post

Which of the 2 files is the newest version to get? No version numbers, so I'm not sure if it's the one with rev or not.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

Which of the 2 files is the newest version to get? No version numbers, so I'm not sure if it's the one with rev or not.

Higher rev = newer version but in this case there are no real changes...

Share this post


Link to post

Perhaps I'm blind, but: Is there an option to restrict the charm dialogue to NPCs of the opposite gender only? Can't find one.

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for the port.  I have a, minor, issue that I need help with.  I have completed the Dibella quest and have 10 lovers with about 50 relationship advances. I was able to have a party 1 time but after it all my saving kept CTDing. So I went back to a save before and had to cancel the party, now now matter how long I wait without fast tracking the dialogue I still get “ have adventures to do” dialogue.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks again.  Everything else is perfect for me.  

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...