Pfiffy

Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

Hi, I'm a bit confused on the parties.  Every time I try to throw one, when they ask how many guests all I can say is nevermind.  What are the requirements for throwing a party?  I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.  I had to let the dialogue play out instead of skipping it, then the options appeared.

11 hours ago, nmytnik said:

Hi, I'm a bit confused on the parties.  Every time I try to throw one, when they ask how many guests all I can say is nevermind.  What are the requirements for throwing a party?  I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.  I had to let the dialogue play out instead of skipping it, then the options appeared.

I haven't even gotten that option. I have something like 60+ friends as recognized by SLEN. I've completed all the quests so far as I know.

On 7/30/2020 at 11:17 AM, ChrisHPZ said:

I haven't even gotten that option. I have something like 60+ friends as recognized by SLEN. I've completed all the quests so far as I know.

Make sure you are asking someone that has the rank of lover.

12 hours ago, Daikomyo said:

Make sure you are asking someone that has the rank of lover.

Many thanks Daikomyo. I have Serana as a lover. Do I ask her in a particular location in the game? Breezehome, or Dibella's Refuge as examples.

7 hours ago, ChrisHPZ said:

Many thanks Daikomyo. I have Serana as a lover. Do I ask her in a particular location in the game? Breezehome, or Dibella's Refuge as examples.

@ChrisHPZ - wherever you want the party to be.  I usually do it in a house.

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone else had an issue with the game CTD after "Heart of Dibella." Since I finished the quest my game crashes all the time (Saving, waiting, etc.) I've reinstalled the mod three times and still does it. Going back to saves before "Heart of Dibella" quest fixes it, but this cuts me off from doing the Dibella Refuge quest.