Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

2 hours ago, GrndZero said:

Shouldn't NPC's be having sex with each other? I could have sworn the oldrim mod did this or is something not happening like it should? Everything else about the mod seems to be working fine.

Are you sure that you are not thinking about random sex mod? 

5 hours ago, GrndZero said:

I guess I could be, some of the options act like NPC's should be having sex without though. Guess I am reading into it, lol.

You can do a lot of stuff with SLEN, but it is made for the player, not for the NPC's, even if there are a lot of options to let them join in. If you want to have more action around you without being involved yourself you might take a look at 'Scent of Sex' which is very flexible if you know how to handle it. or you can look for a port of 'random sex mod' I don't know if somene already did it. I never use it, but I know that it is there for LE.  

On 1/12/2019 at 11:23 PM, GrndZero said:

Shouldn't NPC's be having sex with each other? I could have sworn the oldrim mod did this or is something not happening like it should? Everything else about the mod seems to be working fine.

SLEN has options where you (player) can choose not to be involved - wake up sex, dungeon clearing, etc.  As the player you can choose to watch.  Also, the group sex option (talk to lover and "see if we can get some groups action...") - the player is involved, but you can end up with multiple groups including NPC only groups.  But as Pfiffy said, you need something like Random sex mod for NPC only sex.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 7:55 AM, devildx said:

Thanks for the conversion and I have a request for the coversion of the SLATE mod to SSE.

I already had it running, and as far as I remember there is not much to convert, but without permission there will be no release. 

Heya. I installed this trough NMM and through another mods support I noticed that NMM is very picky about installing this mod. It has intalled it halfway trough. The folders like facetint folders sexlab eager npcs. are there but they are empty. This same has happened with every other part too like sound folders being there but files missing. 

So just a heads up (unless this is a very known issue already) that you should complete the installation yourself(?). 

This was realized through Aroused creatures mod that NMM had only installed esp. but not the scripts. 

Heya. I installed this trough NMM and through another mods support I noticed that NMM is very picky about installing this mod. It has intalled it halfway trough. The folders like facetint folders sexlab eager npcs. are there but they are empty. This same has happened with every other part too like sound folders being there but files missing. 

So just a heads up (unless this is a very known issue already) that you should complete the installation yourself(?). 

This was realized through Aroused creatures mod that NMM had only installed esp. but not the scripts. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thank you for this mod. Last night, I started a new playthrough and decided to do a bit of role playing, so I stopped for the night at the Bannered Mare before heading off to Bleak Falls Barrow to retrieve the Dragonstone. I chatted up Uthgerd, and used my dick instead of my fists to show her I was worthy. I wasn’t done, and SL Solutions only provides the initial dialogue, so I used SLEN to keep going. It took some convincing, but I spent the evening fucking her brains out before deciding to bring her along as my tank.

Thanks to this mod, I raised my Speech and leveled up in the process of seducing Uthgerd. I was going to fuck her a few times anyway, but gaining Speech from the process of convincing her was a surprise and really enhanced my immersion. I’ve spent a lot of time having sex in this game, but I’ve never gained a level from fucking before. So thanks!

On another note, is there a way to disable SLEN dialogue when I’m talking to males? My character isn’t gay, and it’s kind of annoying to have that cluttering up the dialogue menu.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, I know I have missed something important, but I don't know what it is.

After playing for hours wondering if and when SLEN was going to do anything, I finally get a dialog option from a hunky guard:

ME: Hey, Stud!

STUD: ???? (I can't honestly remember if he actually replies or my dialog option just spontaneously advances to the next step without him saying anything)

ME: I need a fuck! (only possible choice)

STUD: I'll get undressed then. (YAY! The forecast for tonight is partly horny with a chance of occasional dicks! :classic_biggrin: )

ME: clicks on STUD until fingers bleed- no further interaction is possible, no animation begins.... we just stand there naked and stare at each other until I give up and wander off.

Frustrated, I enter the Bannered Mare at 10:00 PM and find it jam-packed with people. I ready my Libido Explosion and detonate it, cackling gleefully in anticipation of the impending orgy. I watch the impressive detonation visuals, but nothing else happens. Nobody fucks anybody. Nobody approaches me and begs for pussy. It's a complete non-event.

As info, I am able to generate SexLab scenes via TDF and Matchmaker, and I am able to generate Flower Girls scenes (I know this is irrelevant, just reporting it for comprehensiveness) via Amorous Adventures, Flower Girls Adventures, Seduction and/or Lovers dialogs. So there is nothing wrong with my game files, SKSE64 or Sexlab. I have SL Aroused (Redux) installed and it works fine, constantly reminding me to spread my legs 2-3 times a day as I make my libidinous way around Tamriel.  I have two full screens of MCM mods and they all work fine.

On a hunch, I save and quit the game, launch Resaver and discover 275 orphan scripts and 89 unattached elements in my savegame, whose immediate predecessor I had cleaned with Resaver just a few minutes before the above encounters. I reload the freshly-cleaned save and try again with "Hey, Stud!" (same result: nada) and Libido Explosion in the middle of a crowded Pub (same result: nada.) Then I completely forget to make note of which mod(s) had generated the orphan scripts and/or unattached elements in my haste to come here and whine publicly. :classic_ohmy:

I have maxed out the chances for wake-up sex, dragon-kill sex and dungeon-cleared sex, and none of it is happening. Vortex shows no mod conflicting with SLEN. I have read Beamer's description of what SLEN is supposed to do, but as far as I have been able to test in the short 2 days since I installed it, it does none of those things. A mod-specific troubleshooting guide would be great if one exists- I'd really like to give SLEN a chance, but so far it's not going well, no doubt due to some egregious character flaw I'm harboring brought on by the early onset of puberty at age 9 that seems to have joyfully scarred me for life. :classic_heart:

Hmmm... SLEN is working just fine for me, though I am playing as a male character and what you describe seems different from I see in game (which generally consists of a lame pickup line followed by asking for sex, and if successful asks for the type of sex, with the available options based on the relationship with the target).  I haven't messed too much with libido explosion, but my impression is more that arousal increases the likelihood that your appeals work.  My orgies have generally resulted from asking one of my followers, who I have fucked until they reached lover status, for group sex.  I guess the best way for you to make sure the mod is working is to check that the trainer settings are on and then finding a trainer and asking for training with an alternate form of payment.

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

After playing for hours wondering if and when SLEN was going to do anything, I finally get a dialog option from a hunky guard:

ME: Hey, Stud!

STUD: ???? (I can't honestly remember if he actually replies or my dialog option just spontaneously advances to the next step without him saying anything)

ME: I need a fuck! (only possible choice)

STUD: I'll get undressed then. (YAY! The forecast for tonight is partly horny with a chance of occasional dicks! :classic_biggrin: )

ME: clicks on STUD until fingers bleed- no further interaction is possible, no animation begins.... we just stand there naked and stare at each other until I give up and wander off.

I'm pretty sure what you are describing is from the mod Schlongs of Skyrim with the option "npc dialogs" (or something similar) ticked on in the MCM, becuase it usually does exactly that for me, including no animation, just standing naked for some time. All SLEN dialog choices start with "(SLEN)", BTW, if you don't have any of those no matter who you talk to, SLEN isn't working for you at all.

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

OK, I know I have missed something important, but I don't know what it is.

:classic_heart:

This is a dumbass question for someone like you and I apologize in advance.  Have you turned on the SLEN dialogue option in the MCM after enabling themod?  They won't show up until after they are enabled.

22 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

All SLEN dialog choices start with "(SLEN)", BTW, if you don't have any of those no matter who you talk to, SLEN isn't working for you at all.

Sadly, I have concluded that SLEN didn't work for me at all (see below.) Thank you for letting me know where the "Hey Stud!" is coming from. Since it does nothing, I now know where to go to turn it off. :classic_biggrin:

13 hours ago, perrymwt said:

This is a dumbass question for someone like you and I apologize in advance.  Have you turned on the SLEN dialogue option in the MCM after enabling themod?  They won't show up until after they are enabled.

Yes, I did turn that on, and set a bunch of other parameters too, like chance of dragonkill sex 100%, chance of dungeon-clear sex 100%, chance of wake-up sex 100%... one could almost get the idea that I wanted all the sex the mod could give me... art imitates life... :classic_tongue: Also, thanks for the courtesy of apologizing for the question, although it's certainly not necessary- I get attacked by the dumbass fairy and her filthy sister, the brainfart harpy, on a regular basis and have been known to whine about a mod without enabling it. Thankfully, I learned my lesson from that.

I believe, since SLEN effects and functions are completely absent from my game (except for spellbooks and spellcasts producing nothing but pretty sparklies), that it must be SKSE64 version-dependent, even though the requirements just say "SKSE" with no version specified. Since I'm on runtime 1.5.62 and therefore SKSE64 2.0.12 and SexLab 1.63 Beta 5, I concluded that I can't use SLEN until I update to runtime 1.5.73, SKSE 2.0.15 and SL 1.63 Beta 6 since there is no "previous version" SLEN download I can try.

EDIT: I reinstalled SLEN, and now it works. So it is not SKSE-version dependent. Thanks again to both of you for your responses. :classic_wub:

Mmmm, for me its not working. I have also the oldrim version so i know how this mod actually works. My problem is that i cant start any SLEN conversation with any NPC in the game. Something like what happened to "Vyxenne". But in my case reinstalling the mod didnt worked, also tried to manually install it just in case.

I think it can be maybe related to the new version of SKSE or maybe the Beta 6 of Sexlab which i am using. Also tried on a new playthrough and it didnt worked too. So, my question, someone with latest SKSE64 and Sexlab Beta 6 has this mod working? At least to confirm its not related to it and avoid trying out older versions xD.

Thanks !!!

Edit: This is really strange, i was playing around with the profile saving option on the mcm and at first it didnt work but after saving the profile, saving the game and reloading that save, after a few minutes of gameplay it worked. I dont really know what fixed this exactly. But it seems like an issue with loading the options on the mcm or something as in a new playthrough again its not working until i save the profile and do all those steps again. Its like that if you dont save a profile whatever option you disable or enable doesnt take effect. I can remember that i used this mod some months ago on SSE without any of this issues. Anyways, its fixed now for me, if anyone else has this problem try to do the same steps like me.

I installed this, ran loot, fnis, started up my game, and it crashes on start up every time.  I remove the mod, the game works fine, reinstall, crashes again.  Any ideas on how I might fix this?  I know loot doesnt always work as intended.  Does this mod need to be in any specific load order that you know of?

16 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

I installed this, ran loot, fnis, started up my game, and it crashes on start up every time.  I remove the mod, the game works fine, reinstall, crashes again.  Any ideas on how I might fix this?  I know loot doesnt always work as intended.  Does this mod need to be in any specific load order that you know of?

Well, it would need to be after its requirements: Sexlab SE and Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE.

Hey, I recently downloaded SLEN and I'm confused about it. All the spells and items are there, but I wanted to test the actual sex, especially with my three (modded in) followers. However, I don't know how to initiate it. There's not a dialogue option to do it, and an Elixer of Aphrodisia doesn't seem to affect them (even used "Detect Sexmad" to check). Am I doing something wrong?