Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm using your mod since several days and it works well. Thanks.

It seems that the original one seems abandonned so I ask you this: will you maintain this mod? I ask because I've got a problem: my PC his gay and every male in the game preferre female. I tried to change this with "sexlab attraction" but it doesn't seem to work the way I think. I ask you this question, because I saw on loverslab that was a future feature for eager NPCs.

Thanks for your works.

2 hours ago, Toto2369 said:

Hi,

I'm using your mod since several days and it works well. Thanks.

It seems that the original one seems abandonned so I ask you this: will you maintain this mod? I ask because I've got a problem: my PC his gay and every male in the game preferre female. I tried to change this with "sexlab attraction" but it doesn't seem to work the way I think. I ask you this question, because I saw on loverslab that was a future feature for eager NPCs.

Thanks for your works.

Well, My intention was to bring mods from oldrim to SE. Porting is an easy buisness for the most part. Modifying mods is a different thing.  

• 4 weeks later...

For whatever reason this mod (I downloaded SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English) prevents the game from launching in Mod Organizer 2. Could the SKSE components need recompiling?

11 minutes ago, shortchange said:

For whatever reason this mod (I downloaded SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English) prevents the game from launching in Mod Organizer 2. Could the SKSE components need recompiling?

You installed an Oldrim version. Click View File in OP.

55 minutes ago, shortchange said:

43 minutes ago, pburnt said:

You installed an Oldrim version. Click View File in OP.

Just to put things right, It is not because it is an oldrim file, It is because it comes with an oldrim BSA. This will crash Skyrim SE, no matter what Mod Manager you have or do to the SKSE components. 

On 1/8/2019 at 12:08 AM, pburnt said:

Hey, Pfiffy, got a newb question. Will this all still work if I pack this into an archive? Cleaning up my folders and this seems to work fine, so don't need the scripts out to edit. Thanks if you answer.

Schould not be a problem...