DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

1 hour ago, thinkler said:

Are all the character nude skins on par with each other? I noticed that Marie Rose, Honoka, Luna, Nagisa, and Kanna aren't "NewLB". Also, Misaki shares her texture with Kasumi right?

the "NewLB" just means, "new ladybits", and it only is for the common body type since I remade that. But there is a slight problem at the back of that new mesh, which I need to fix again. But they are working all fine otherwise. And yes, Kasumi and Misaki share the same texture

38 minutes ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

Seems same for other common body, ive checked index buffer didnt changed. 

Somehow my mod didnt work

common & booty body is fine though?

they changed some hash for loli body because of Kanna addition

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

Really? I just tried common body and Marie, Nagisa and Kanna with my Sailor Suit-Mod. Everything worked

Which setting did you use?
It's pantsu hash in nopantsu setup.
Should've written it I guess, my bad.

1 hour ago, Honoka012 said:

image.png.9e2d702a996ac2b3225830ace560bbe0.png

When I use Hi-Metal's skin with your costume mod, this part doesn't look right, 

But then

image.png.33042e49548965987323148551419325.png

If I use your skin mod on other clothes that require Hi-Metal's skin it doesn't look right. 

Is there a way to make it so I can just use one skin for all costumes?

That's why my latest package has "knight77" added to every folder name, so you can see which one will work with my textures.

You use different skins and mods from different modders, this causes the problems.

I can try getting in contact with Hi-Metal so that his skins might work with my mods, but I cant say anything about other modders work. It depends on what body mesh they use as base

After easter, and when I hopefully fixed the common body, I will upload my base body mesh here, so other modders have the chance to use that as base as well, so that there arent any conflicts. But a lot modders wanted different breasts so thats why they created new meshes like the ones you posted

So sorry in advance if this isn't the place to post this, please delete if it isn't, but got a little question about the mods functionality since I can't make them work: using Steam version here, attached a pic on how my game folder is set at the moment with -3Dmigoto 1.3.16, -the "ALL IN ONE PACK" plus the "NUDE SKINS" all copied into the "Mods->Skins" folder as instructed (didn't rename any of them, just moved them there), with the one difference that the only thing I didn't replace was the individual "d3dx".ini at the beginning of the post since when I do, the Launcher doesn't load properly showing a few error lines that won't make me able to start the game, hence, when i hit F10 it appears to "successfully reload the ini file" but the girls keep appearing clothed. Is there anything I'm still missing? Thanks so much.

mod1.jpg

34 minutes ago, maicy said:

the "ALL IN ONE PACK" plus the "NUDE SKINS" all copied into the "Mods->Skins" folder as instructed (didn't rename any of them, just moved them there)

Place the "ALL IN ONE PACK" into "Mods\Costumes"

(ex. Mods\Costumes\knight77_FullNude_Basic_Bikini)

Place the "NUDE SKINS" into "Mods\Skins"

(ex. Mods\Skins\ayane\ALTERNATIVE Ayane nipple_L pubic_N labia_open)

Place the "TAN SKINS" into "Mods\Tan"

(ex. Mods\Tan\knight77 Soft Tan Lines\Common)

13 hours ago, maicy said:

So sorry in advance if this isn't the place to post this, please delete if it isn't, but got a little question about the mods functionality since I can't make them work: using Steam version here, attached a pic on how my game folder is set at the moment with -3Dmigoto 1.3.16, -the "ALL IN ONE PACK" plus the "NUDE SKINS" all copied into the "Mods->Skins" folder as instructed (didn't rename any of them, just moved them there), with the one difference that the only thing I didn't replace was the individual "d3dx".ini at the beginning of the post since when I do, the Launcher doesn't load properly showing a few error lines that won't make me able to start the game, hence, when i hit F10 it appears to "successfully reload the ini file" but the girls keep appearing clothed. Is there anything I'm still missing? Thanks so much.

mod1.jpg

3D Migoto 1.3?

You need at least 1.9 for them to work now. The current version is 2.1:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation.html

Similar to honoko's question - is there a way to limit the skin mods to only certain costumes?

I would rather use this skin mod, but some costumes require hi-metal or the nipples look weird - however using them overrides your skin textures also.

I tried adding to .ini in the individual costumes folder copying hi-metal .dds and messing with match_priority, but it still overrides all skin textures for all costumes.

1 hour ago, TisIte said:

Similar to honoko's question - is there a way to limit the skin mods to only certain costumes?

I would rather use this skin mod, but some costumes require hi-metal or the nipples look weird - however using them overrides your skin textures also.

I tried adding to .ini in the individual costumes folder copying hi-metal .dds and messing with match_priority, but it still overrides all skin textures for all costumes.

Dunno, maybe.

For this to work, the folder hirachy might need to change, also the way 3dmigoto asks for the skin replacement. So maybe instead of setting th skins equally to the costume mods, let them apply afterwards.

But this might make a lot of problems since the skins are allways replaced, everywhere. The costumes only when you select them.

I think this is more a problem of the modders not using a standart, but since some use different meshes its quite an impossible task to make them all fit together

On 4/19/2019 at 7:12 PM, knight77 said:

That's why my latest package has "knight77" added to every folder name, so you can see which one will work with my textures.

You use different skins and mods from different modders, this causes the problems.

I can try getting in contact with Hi-Metal so that his skins might work with my mods, but I cant say anything about other modders work. It depends on what body mesh they use as base

After easter, and when I hopefully fixed the common body, I will upload my base body mesh here, so other modders have the chance to use that as base as well, so that there arent any conflicts. But a lot modders wanted different breasts so thats why they created new meshes like the ones you posted

Thanks for the clarification, I just thought I was doing something wrong when installing the skin mods.

Hello! First of all just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work on this. It's crazy how convenient you and ausgeek (I think that's the 3dmigoto fellow's name) have made it to set up these mods. Really impressive work, especially considering that you're releasing it publicly for free.

I hope this isn't unwelcome but I was wondering if I could make a request? Please let me know if this is the wrong place, or if I am out of line, I know you are doing all this work for the community and don't mean to seem ungrateful. I was wondering if it'd be possible to get a bush pubic hair option (like the one you have for Honoka) for other girls, specifically Misaki and Nyotengu. I was also wondering if it'd be possible to make black public hair for Nyotengu instead of purple.

Thank you for your consideration! Have a good day!

6 hours ago, ericmedson said:

Hello! First of all just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work on this. It's crazy how convenient you and ausgeek (I think that's the 3dmigoto fellow's name) have made it to set up these mods. Really impressive work, especially considering that you're releasing it publicly for free.

I hope this isn't unwelcome but I was wondering if I could make a request? Please let me know if this is the wrong place, or if I am out of line, I know you are doing all this work for the community and don't mean to seem ungrateful. I was wondering if it'd be possible to get a bush pubic hair option (like the one you have for Honoka) for other girls, specifically Misaki and Nyotengu. I was also wondering if it'd be possible to make black public hair for Nyotengu instead of purple.

Thank you for your consideration! Have a good day!

Yes it is possible. I just haven't done one yet again. I don't really have good pubic hair textures, also it will just get mirrored, so the results weren't that great for my taste so thats why I didnt do new ones with the new mesh rebuild. Can't promise that there will be some soon, but I might look into it if I find some suiting pubic hair textures

On 4/22/2019 at 12:58 AM, knight77 said:

Dunno, maybe.

For this to work, the folder hirachy might need to change, also the way 3dmigoto asks for the skin replacement. So maybe instead of setting th skins equally to the costume mods, let them apply afterwards.

But this might make a lot of problems since the skins are allways replaced, everywhere. The costumes only when you select them.

I've checked that out of curiosity. Seems good enough to be explored.
I disabled the Skins folder, added skin texture to Square Bikini folder, & added these command to square.ini

[TextureOverrideCommon]
hash = 58eacc32
match_priority = -1
ps-t0 = ResourceKokoro unless_null

[ResourceKokoro]
filename = Kokoro.dds

The result is only Square bikini have the texture. This is the idea right?
But all the girl who shares same body type will have same texture. It should work if I can add a conditional that check every girl to put correct texture, but still no idea how to do that.

@Y_U_I Are you psychic or something? For a while I've been fiddling with the Gatcha Demist mod, trying to see if I could make it clearer and then you posted that screenshot. I've also been trying to understand how the whole skin replacement thingy works, 'cause I prefer Knight's skins (Especially on Marie), but there are some nice mods that use other skins. I was hoping to be able to replace their skins with Knight's skins, and here you are again talking about something I've been quietly trying to understand...