DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 4:23 AM, knight77 said:

Hot Spring Fix:

(All Body Types supported. Marie Body Type in High Res Mesh. Other Body Types have issues with high res mesh at the butt, so they stay at normal res)

knight77_SR_Event_Towel (AllGirls).rar 3.49 MB · 216 downloads

I am still working on all the mods. I just havent released them. But they will come back updated... at some point. sorry about that

your mod is best ever. Waiting for your massive update. thanks a lot

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

Can you be more specific? I havent encountered any mod not working with the latest DMM update.

These are the things/items/swimsuits that I see went I open the game; using All in one pack from 2020-08-25

scritch this warning pic; I was trying to see by adding more of your mods would fix the problem. I added Full Nude Mods into the Mod folder. After removed Full Nude Mods, I have no more warning.  Updated.

Edited by darren112

This doesnt say its broken, it says there are duplicates!

Which means you have installed mods that conflict each other because you use two different mods (or new and outdated ones) for the same costume.

When it says "WARNING. Possible Mod Conflict: Duplicate", thats on your end. Check your mods you have installed. There is just a mix up there.

To be fair, I changed the layout of mod folders some times, because new things getting added that doesnt work well in the current or previous management. The complete overhaul I am working on will have a completely different folder set up as well as I try to organize or group them up better for easier navigation, since there are soooo many mods now and you need some kind of pre filtering.

Edited by knight77

Okay, I used the wrong phrase, but I only installed your mod. 

Before the update, I do not have those warnings, and I get those warnings after the update. That is why I concluded that the update had broken the mod. 

I am just trying to pinpoint what is going on, not criticizing your work. I am grateful for your work!

Here is what I got when I turn off/on the mode for Misaki. Before the update, her tops are showing and no longer the case after the update. And here is another picture for the SR swimsuit is not showing/working as it used to be. That swimsuit used to just show the panty and with jizz over the body, but not anymore.

image.png.bf08afb89ba70d98d98098fcd9f1c9a5.pngimage.png.89223c5b8f46d566245306c8a1cae996.png

image.png.147119cc999ff17fd84a7bd78d6c5d3b.png

image.png.ebc25e4885378f37a27bc1d404dc4e0d.png

Edited by darren112

All I can do from here is to say that you should go to your mod folder, check the mods that are listed in your screenshot above and disable them. This is really just a mod conflict with another mod (or active .ini file).

Or delete all my mods completely and install them all fresh.

Do you use the Mod Manager? I think it got a mod conflict detector, that should help you avoid such problems.

There is really nothing else I can do. These mods are not broken, you probably just activated more than one for the same costume by accident. But as with the Highlander: "There can only be one!"

Edit:

Look at your screenshot above pls: There it say "Duplicate" and it lists you two paths.

1: Mods/Costumes/Knight77_CostumeNameXXXX

and
2: Mods/FullND/CostumeNameXXXX

Its the same mod, but the folder management/organizing changed.

I think the last pack I uploaded was an unorganized mess and I said to delete all my previous mods to avoid duplicate problems.

Please delete all my mods and then re-install them all from the latest file. This will clear it.

Edited by knight77
3 hours ago, knight77 said:

All I can do from here is to say that you should go to your mod folder, check the mods that are listed in your screenshot above and disable them. This is really just a mod conflict with another mod (or active .ini file).

Or delete all my mods completely and install them all fresh.

Do you use the Mod Manager? I think it got a mod conflict detector, that should help you avoid such problems.

There is really nothing else I can do. These mods are not broken, you probably just activated more than one for the same costume by accident. But as with the Highlander: "There can only be one!"

Edit:

Look at your screenshot above pls: There it say "Duplicate" and it lists you two paths.

1: Mods/Costumes/Knight77_CostumeNameXXXX

and
2: Mods/FullND/CostumeNameXXXX

Its the same mod, but the folder management/organizing changed.

I think the last pack I uploaded was an unorganized mess and I said to delete all my previous mods to avoid duplicate problems.

Please delete all my mods and then re-install them all from the latest file. This will clear it.

I deleted the FullND mods, no more warning; yet I am back to square one.

kinght77_SR_Girl_WhiteDress (Kasumi_Luna_Marie)>Marie

this is the one that I have problem.

If I disabled any of the dress mod (aka DISABLED Marie_SR_WhiteDress or DISABLED Marie_SR_WhiteDress_Jizz), the picture would turn to

image.png.f1e422001519abc695fe81d78cf45471.png

If I enabled any of the dress mod (aka nDISABLED Marie_SR_WhiteDress or nDISABLED Marie_SR_WhiteDress_Jizz), the picture would turn to

image.png.2a4319a177734ad61cb285a8df7b04d0.png

no jizz would be shown and some of the dress is present. 

Edited by darren112
13 hours ago, knight77 said:

I think the FullND is the new folder managment and so the newer versions of the mods xD
Like I said, best to delete all my mods completely and install the latest pack you downloaded. That should clear most problems since it the version I use.

I found what the problem was; I needed to update the d3dx.ini file that you updated on 11/5/2020 on page 22.

Cheers!

Edited by darren112
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi knight77 is there a way to make these nude skin applied like  hi-metalvs3/v4? i like your nude skin more than other but many mods need skins from hi-metal or else there is artifact at nipple and crotch.

Edited by aerone