DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

Yes, the hair of Fiona needs many time to import. (I never tried to import Nagisa's hair)

But if just modify the new costume, it doesn't need to dump/import the hair.

I'm using the Skin & Clothes profile, and capture it in the pink studio room, it should very fast to import.

9 hours ago, minazuki said:

It's because you enabled other Pinchos mod.

knight77's mod should be no problem.

No, this isn't it. I had this Pinchos mod right when knight released it back then (without other Pinchos mods installed). The holes where allready there at the beginning.

I even disabled the other mod and redownloaded knights mod to test it. The problem is still there.

1 hour ago, Ashes3417 said:

No, this isn't it. I had this Pinchos mod right when knight released it back then (without other Pinchos mods installed). The holes where allready there at the beginning.

I even disabled the other mod and redownloaded knights mod to test it. The problem is still there.

You're right.

I have two Pinchos mods before, both works no problem.

I don't know the author, I just guess one will be knight77.

2 hours ago, minazuki said:

You're right.

I have two Pinchos mods before, both works no problem.

I don't know the author, I just guess one will be knight77.

Now I got it working, finally!

My mistake was to copy/rename the 2 "Misaki_Maid_Body.ib/.vb" files into your new mod folder minazuki.

Instead I had to copy/rename the 2 "Misaki_Maid_Body_NoSkirt.ib/.vb" files into the folder.

Thank you very much for your assistance minazuki.

And you are right, knights initial mod works without problems (I was just dumb there).

22 hours ago, Ashes3417 said:

Now I got it working, finally!

My mistake was to copy/rename the 2 "Misaki_Maid_Body.ib/.vb" files into your new mod folder minazuki.

Instead I had to copy/rename the 2 "Misaki_Maid_Body_NoSkirt.ib/.vb" files into the folder.

Thank you very much for your assistance minazuki.

And you are right, knights initial mod works without problems (I was just dumb there).

Glad everything works

I finally got to redo the base common mesh. Now I need to redo all girl textures and all mods xD

That should take some time

Hello Knight,

What a great line-up this is!

Actually, I knew about your thread. I am honored that I got a short mail from the author of this mod.

Now, I do not have much time so I may not play DOAXVV.

But, I can enjoy it by watching your and you guys' MOD images. Thank you.

I hope I can play DOA 6 together you guys If we have more time.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Honoka012 said:

Is it possible to fix this? I'm using yours and minazuki's mod.

I don't own this suit and it is really hard for me to find anyone who got this.

I believe there wasnt a cutscene with that suit, if it's not working anymore I can't really check. But last time I did make it, it worked normal.

On 2/17/2019 at 9:10 AM, knight77 said:

I believe there wasnt a cutscene with that suit, if it's not working anymore I can't really check. But last time I did make it, it worked normal.

Hi, so today i meet some problem the spuare bikini is clear now doesn't have nipple and pussy now is just clear but when i change to other suit is still there Can u help me to fix this? Please

1HGNC`[JO)WHW_7[4J$YZ6U.png

On 2/16/2019 at 5:10 PM, knight77 said:

If you scored her birthday event by spending at least 5000 stones on her birthday gacha, the extra episode has her in it, which I did.

13 hours ago, Cherry_miss said:

Hi, so today i meet some problem the spuare bikini is clear now doesn't have nipple and pussy now is just clear but when i change to other suit is still there Can u help me to fix this? Please

There were changes to that bikini:

On 2/21/2019 at 8:31 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

Seems like there was a minor change to the body mesh in the square bikini suit. Therefore, the body hash needs to be updated to get it working again.

For Square Bikini Nude v1.3.1, the Common.ini needs the following fix:

[TextureOverrideCommonBody]
;hash = 3c17f396
hash = 58eacc32

-------------------------

5 hours ago, ferris31 said:

If you scored her birthday event by spending at least 5000 stones on her birthday gacha, the extra episode has her in it, which I did.

I dont have spend any real money on this game. I dont know how to charge my account, but I also dont want to spend 50€ for 3 pulls...Its just way too expansive.

But you could send a friend invite and take her as your front girl with that suit. That way I could look at it.

4 hours ago, knight77 said:

I dont have spend any real money on this game. I dont know how to charge my account, but I also dont want to spend 50€ for 3 pulls...Its just way too expansive.

But you could send a friend invite and take her as your front girl with that suit. That way I could look at it.

I unfortunately never got it, but mine looks identical to what the other user posted. I could rip the original for you to see if there's been a change if you want.

On 2/16/2019 at 4:28 AM, Honoka012 said:

Is it possible to fix this? I'm using yours and minazuki's mod.

image.png.593fce1afc9ce3404bf3ba9c090412d6.png

It is probably just a "hash" problem like for the square bikini, so if someone who has access to this suite could just post the updated hash, that would be a big help

On 12/30/2018 at 12:05 PM, REzeroREM said:

Thank you very much!!!
Perfect work~~~

But by the way...

Will there be a chance to release Tamaki's other hair colors in the future??

DOAX-VenusVacation_181231_005547.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_181231_005710.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_181231_005754.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_181231_010029.jpg

Do you mind if I asked you how you got the hair mods to work?
All the nude mods work except for the hair mod, i'v tried both with the old and new Marie files, but nothing works. None of the hair mods for any of the girls are working. I am thinking the mods need to be updated . . .

Thanks for reading

One interesting thing about the last update. The basic bikini for all girls (minus Marie) no longer allows the nude patches to work, and the shower scene bikini also no longer allows the nude patches to work...but the demist mod still works allowing the characters to appear nude in the shower scene bikini (even though the bikini itself when not on the shower (gacha) scene no longer works with the nude patches).

The way updates affect mods can be really, really weird sometimes, huh?

7 hours ago, black_wolf_305 said:

Do you mind if I asked you how you got the hair mods to work?
All the nude mods work except for the hair mod, i'v tried both with the old and new Marie files, but nothing works. None of the hair mods for any of the girls are working. I am thinking the mods need to be updated . . .

Thanks for reading

Yeah Hair mod needs updating. They changed some hashes. But Marie mod must be working! I stopped the other cause there were textures I couldn't find or export with 3dmigoto, so I couldnt color them, resulting in weird lookings like wet hair becoming original color, but only on part of the hair like the ponytail, rest stays modded color.

3 hours ago, Grimraven1 said:

One interesting thing about the last update. The basic bikini for all girls (minus Marie) no longer allows the nude patches to work, and the shower scene bikini also no longer allows the nude patches to work...but the demist mod still works allowing the characters to appear nude in the shower scene bikini (even though the bikini itself when not on the shower (gacha) scene no longer works with the nude patches).

The way updates affect mods can be really, really weird sometimes, huh?

Have you changed the hash for the Square Bikini? I posted it several times now here and in general discussion thread.

After that it should work.

PS.:

I am through with redoing all of my mods with the updated body mesh! I wont be able to upload them till the weekend since I am away this week. Maybe I can upload them from the hotel I am staying, but they usually have crappy wifi, even when payed.

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

Yeah Hair mod needs updating. They changed some hashes. But Marie mod must be working! I stopped the other cause there were textures I couldn't find or export with 3dmigoto, so I couldnt color them, resulting in weird lookings like wet hair becoming original color, but only on part of the hair like the ponytail, rest stays modded color.

Have you changed the hash for the Square Bikini? I posted it several times now here and in general discussion thread.

After that it should work.

PS.:

I am through with redoing all of my mods with the updated body mesh! I wont be able to upload them till the weekend since I am away this week. Maybe I can upload them from the hotel I am staying, but they usually have crappy wifi, even when payed.

I rechecked the numbers, and all of my stuff was using the correct hash numbers. Apparently, the mod loader/injection program had a hiccup...I used F10 to try reloading mods as a last resort and that fixed it.