DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 10:07 PM, knight77 said:

Video Wall:

Video Edits:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL FILE!!!

You can only have one of these active at a time.

Rename the file exactly as shown below! Be aware that the file must have NO file extension!

Keep the edited video files sperately and with its real name, otherwise you wont know what is what.

You need to rename the video file and replace it with the current video showed on the video wall. This file name changes over the weeks, depending on what video is visible!

Video Path:

\DOAX-VenusVacation\DX11_data\COMMON

MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL FILE!!!

Current Video File Name: (Exchange them with the new video file you want on the screen)

105027d10e436dd9f59c508f1c137d40cb441f1dca1cd15ad3cbb129e91b763e

e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0

888de7a666f7d507c44c3ff594c381fd9a3fa9290caee4b7d24956f5bc6930cf

Preview will follow:

Reveal hidden contents

File Download:

VIDEO EDITS

Credits Animations:

since todays update "white day" the video wall "mod" doesnt work anymore! I hope everybody made a copy of the original file before replacing it with a custom video file! Simply replace it again with the original file and you will have access to owner room again!

I try to figure out why replacing the file isnt working anymore. But they might have changed the game a bit, since there was a different kind of update of the game before the content update that might have changed the way it handles its own videos

14 hours ago, knight77 said:

since todays update "white day" the video wall "mod" doesnt work anymore! I hope everybody made a copy of the original file before replacing it with a custom video file! Simply replace it again with the original file and you will have access to owner room again!

I try to figure out why replacing the file isnt working anymore. But they might have changed the game a bit, since there was a different kind of update of the game before the content update that might have changed the way it handles its own videos

I was about to ask this, so it's not only me.
The symptomps is pretty much similar to other mmo where difference in size and/or hash will crash the game.

We will expect the old trolls came back and saying they will ban mod

5 hours ago, Topvader said:

would you please create all hair color for every character? i like your work so much.

I have created more hair mods, but not for all. This takes quite a long time to edit all textures.

I might add more girls over time.

I've looked through the thread, and maybe I've missed it, but how do you turn Tamaki's hair red? I think it looks great in the pic on the front page, but it's not in the list of hair colors on the mod?

I must say, thank you very much for all the hard work you've put in this mod. I can't wait to see what you do with the newer suits and characters.^^

On 3/5/2020 at 12:51 PM, knight77 said:

I didnt even know you had made a video "mod" for the screen in owners room.All this time i just replaced e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0 with a video of my liking named exactly the same.After the white update hit i had no problem accesing owners room  it just showed the tamaki introduction to doa6. Which is named 1f71f0ad7c2299a9dfbaf6f051ffc1f1b8b1132aeec489db9b73a5e6d87ee825 .Btw for others that might want to use this the video has to be converted to .wmv .

56 minutes ago, tsmaniac said:

I didnt even know you had made a video "mod" for the screen in owners room.All this time i just replaced e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0 with a video of my liking named exactly the same.After the white update hit i had no problem accesing owners room  it just showed the tamaki introduction to doa6. Which is named 1f71f0ad7c2299a9dfbaf6f051ffc1f1b8b1132aeec489db9b73a5e6d87ee825 .Btw for others that might want to use this the video has to be converted to .wmv .

You were able to access owner room because the new tamaki video replaced the previous video! If you now replace the tamaki video with your own, the game will crahs whne trying to enter owner room!

About the Video Wall:

It seems that whenever you replace the video for the video wall, it will just redownload the original! That may have caused the trouble with the old update, because there probably wasnt a download available for that video.

3 hours ago, knight77 said:

You were able to access owner room because the new tamaki video replaced the previous video! If you now replace the tamaki video with your own, the game will crahs whne trying to enter owner room!

I did replace the tamaki video as well.Dunno if that played any role but i cut the original tamaki video then renamed the video that i wanted to use and put it back where tamaki video used to be.I can still access the owners room with my video playing in the wall screen. I just switched accs and logged back to my acc that i have for doavv just to make sure that it still works fine but since yesterday i havent had any problem.And i didnt even bother puting the origianal(the one prior the latest update that you had to replace) video back its still my own renamed one (different from the one i am using now).

3 hours ago, tsmaniac said:

I did replace the tamaki video as well.Dunno if that played any role but i cut the original tamaki video then renamed the video that i wanted to use and put it back where tamaki video used to be.I can still access the owners room with my video playing in the wall screen. I just switched accs and logged back to my acc that i have for doavv just to make sure that it still works fine but since yesterday i havent had any problem.And i didnt even bother puting the origianal(the one prior the latest update that you had to replace) video back its still my own renamed one (different from the one i am using now).

Check correctly! When you try to replace the CURRENT Tamaki video, it will redownload the tamaki version and play that on the video wall! Am I right?

On 3/12/2020 at 6:33 PM, knight77 said:

Check correctly! When you try to replace the CURRENT Tamaki video, it will redownload the tamaki version and play that on the video wall! Am I right?

I mean i did replace the new tamaki video.I am guessing we are talking about this one 1f71f0ad7c2299a9dfbaf6f051ffc1f1b8b1132aeec489db9b73a5e6d87ee825 the one that shows tamaki with a blue swimsuit and the dead or alive 6 watermark bottom right.After i found it in the DX11_global_data\COMMON i cut it backed it up and then put mine in.Now i see my video in the wal screen in the owners room for the past few days with no problem. The old video e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0 is still one of my own videos different than the original one that shows the girls with their venus outfits.Maybe something is preveding the redownload of the video from my part dunno .I have triple checked everything.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, tsmaniac said:

I mean i did replace the new tamaki video.I am guessing we are talking about this one 1f71f0ad7c2299a9dfbaf6f051ffc1f1b8b1132aeec489db9b73a5e6d87ee825 the one that shows tamaki with a blue swimsuit and the dead or alive 6 watermark bottom right.After i found it in the DX11_global_data\COMMON i cut it backed it up and then put mine in.Now i see my video in the wal screen in the owners room for the past few days with no problem. The old video e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0 is still one of my own videos different than the original one that shows the girls with their venus outfits.Maybe something is preveding the redownload of the video from my part dunno .I have triple checked everything.

There is no "1f71f0ad7c2299a9dfbaf6f051ffc1f1b8b1132aeec489db9b73a5e6d87ee825" in my folders. Also mine are called "DX11_data\COMMON" not "DX11_global_data\COMMON"

On what OS you play? Win7/8/10? and Do you play on high settings? And when did you install your game first?

Playing on STEAM version?

6 hours ago, knight77 said:

There is no "1f71f0ad7c2299a9dfbaf6f051ffc1f1b8b1132aeec489db9b73a5e6d87ee825" in my folders. Also mine are called "DX11_data\COMMON" not "DX11_global_data\COMMON"

On what OS you play? Win7/8/10? and Do you play on high settings? And when did you install your game first?

Playing on STEAM version?

Windows 8.1  steam version high settings(1920x1080) instaled the game at the 5th of january 2020. I just hope its not the windows 8.1 that is the deciding factor for being able to put your video of choise in the wall.Cause the only reason i still have 8.1 is cause i am hella bored to format my pc even though i have legit activated iso of windows 10 from microsoft imagine and i think the only viable windows os is windows 10 nowdays.

1 hour ago, tsmaniac said:

Windows 8.1  steam version high settings(1920x1080) instaled the game at the 5th of january 2020. I just hope its not the windows 8.1 that is the deciding factor for being able to put your video of choise in the wall.Cause the only reason i still have 8.1 is cause i am hella bored to format my pc even though i have legit activated iso of windows 10 from microsoft imagine and i think the only viable windows os is windows 10 nowdays.

STEAM version is the reason!

I play only on DMM version and my mods are optimized for DMM version. Steam is about a year behind with content and updates. So the videowall change will come to you in about one year when they update to the same game version.

So when I am to adress issues about the game and current changes, it will be about the DMM version 90% of the time! I might adress the STEAM version in order to talk about an error I encountered with the DMM version before, and that it might now be the same on steam.

On 3/15/2020 at 10:40 PM, knight77 said:

STEAM version is the reason!

I play only on DMM version and my mods are optimized for DMM version. Steam is about a year behind with content and updates. So the videowall change will come to you in about one year when they update to the same game version.

So when I am to adress issues about the game and current changes, it will be about the DMM version 90% of the time! I might adress the STEAM version in order to talk about an error I encountered with the DMM version before, and that it might now be the same on steam.

I see i am sure someone will find a workaround for the wall.Also i am presumming that you actully know japanese or you just got used to seeing kanji everywhere and navigating like that.Btw i am gonna say it again i rly appreciate that you share your work with the rest of us and even made it easy to use like the match_priority set to -1 for skins i bet this have saved a lot of peopel of being confused as to why a certain mod wont work etc.Even though you make your mods based on DMM i have encountered 0 problems in steam so far.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:04 PM, Hans Jürgen said:

Sooo, dear Mr Knight, any chance of releasing these to the public in times when so many of us all are confined to our sad homes ?

(Or did you and I missed it ?) The stands are sooooooooo awesome!

Well, thanks in advance.

Stay healthy

Just for you :)

Figure Stand Mod:

Download

On 3/20/2020 at 10:02 PM, nokia6250tank said:

Hi

Sayuri is missing her skin file

[ResourceSayuri]
filename = Sayuri-ps-t0=645e22fc.dds

and I can not get complete pack here

can you guide me where to get the files?

thank you very much

Will follow

6 hours ago, knight77 said:

Just for you :)

Figure Stand Mod:

Download

Will follow

Thanks mate !

Since HansJürgen is banned for a month (coz of some stupid misunderstanding) I say thank you in his stead!

Cannot get it to work at the moment but I hope I figure it out!

Keep modding man !

21 minutes ago, viran95 said:

Where I have to copy to the mod of the Figure Stand? I can't find the folder.

Thanks in advance for any help

The figure stand mod can be placed anywhere inside the mod folder. Since I have several non costumes mods now, I made a new folder just for these. You will get a folder suggestion when I upload all my mods in one pack again

4 hours ago, knight77 said:

The figure stand mod can be placed anywhere inside the mod folder. Since I have several non costumes mods now, I made a new folder just for these. You will get a folder suggestion when I upload all my mods in one pack again

Thanks for the quick answer and thanks for your mods too ;)