DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

3 hours ago, Y_U_I said:

I beg to differ, there's actually a whole lot interesting thing worth reading. But, yes, it shouldn't stop you from going with the dmm instead of steam.

Yeah it would be nice to understand everything, but if you want the mods to work properly DMM is the version to go

5 hours ago, Y_U_I said:

That's what you guys said when mods first happen & when swapping happen, yet the games still going strong.

That's not how it works. You can't kill a gacha games when their main point is milking money every weeks with their new features. You can tell by seeing the leaderboards this game won't die anytime soon,

Everything will depend on the quality of the offline game.

5 hours ago, Y_U_I said:

unless the devs decided they got enough money from this.

Enough? :O

What are you talking about??? They do not know such a word.

11 hours ago, longpоtate said:

Everything will depend on the quality of the offline game.

Enough? :O

What are you talking about??? They do not know such a word.

Lol ? For them “enough” means    All the money in the world

I hope they burst with their greed.

On 8/22/2019 at 10:27 AM, knight77 said:

Dont understand exactly what you want, but this game doesnt have a "nude version", its all just a mod, that modifies certain costumes to be more revealing, and some to be completely nude. But you have to put these costumes on.

My personal goal with these mods is to make these outfits more sexy/revealing but still keeping a big part of their original design.

As far as I know, this offline version is very limited if you don't know how to update it yourself with current patches and as far as I tried asking for help with that, no one is willing to give any information about that, because this forum blocked this topic because its not modding, its software piracy if you do it like that.

If you want to play this game and use these mods, I suggest you go with the DMM version. There the mods will definitly work. Yes the game is in japanese, but there isnt anything worth reading, if you can just look at these digital beauties.

But seriously, you have to consider having it as the english version on STEAM with a year behind in content, or go with the japanes version and have the latest version.

I mean the Scarlet version, weren't you talking about that?  ?

I just want to play, I like those easy button games, I played the number 2 on Xbox 360 and I really enjoyed volleyball games because they are not complicated like other sports games, and if you add nude or sexy girls it is better.

To use patches manually is boring and dangerous because they are almost always dirty with viruses and that.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is DMM?

3 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

I mean the Scarlet version, weren't you talking about that?  ?

I just want to play, I like those easy button games, I played the number 2 on Xbox 360 and I really enjoyed volleyball games because they are not complicated like other sports games, and if you add nude or sexy girls it is better.

To use patches manually is boring and dangerous because they are almost always dirty with viruses and that.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is DMM?

First off, DMM is similar to STEAM, a platform to get games, but DMM is from japan. It also has a lot of 18+ games on it. But it seems to be more like STEAM and get all kinds of games, like the shooter "PUBG".

If you like all the mini games of the real Xtreme series, you won't like the Venus Vacation version. Because there isnt any actual gameplay. You really just watch the match go by. You can only influence so little. It's really more a "collect things"-game.

But I imagine DOAX 3 Scarlet is pretty similar to your experiance with your game you played on your 360 (never had a console, so I can't tell).

There is a thread, I don't visit anymore, because I can barely keep up with modding the costumes for one version, but they are disgussing the possibility of modding Scarlet:

I mean DOAXVV is allways free, so you can see for yourself if you like it or not before buying Scarlet for Switch (or PS4... but I wouldnt it's extremly censored in comparison to Switch version, because western prudeness)

• 2 weeks later...

New to this, so apologies for any dumb questions.

I downloaded 1. 3DFix, 2. Modpack 9 and 3. The All in One pack.

However, when the mod is enabled, many of the swimsuits seem to have missing skin/body for my girls (Misaki and Kokoro).

The errors appear to be 'Failure to load custom texture" or "Failure to load custom buffer resource".   F2 restores it to normal.

I also seem to be getting a few Possible Mod Conflicts when I hit F10.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

57 minutes ago, zekerandi said:

I downloaded 1. 3DFix, 2. Modpack 9 and 3. The All in One pack.

Basicly you just need my "All-In-One-Pack"

If you have all the three things active at the same time it produces conflicts.

I suggest that you delete the skins and mod folder and extract only the my All-In-One-Pack.

Only thing you should keep from the "Modpack 9" is the "Gacha Demist"

Since the release of the modpack9, I made a lot of changes to mods, and there might be duplicates in different folders, since I renamed a lot of them in order to give users an easier way to see from which modder is which mod, but you need to delete all other mods first, because I can't rename your folder on your system.

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

I suggest that you delete the skins and mod folder and extract only the my All-In-One-Pack.

Since the release of the modpack9, I made a lot of changes to mods, and there might be duplicates in different folders, since I renamed a lot of them in order to give users an easier way to see from which modder is which mod, but you need to delete all other mods first, because I can't rename your folder on your system.

Thanks for the quick response :)

FYI - I am using the Steam version.

I tried deleting everything from mods and then moving the "All-In-One-Pack" in again.

However, same issue with "Failure to load custom buffer" etc.

I have just uninstalled and will try again from scratch.

Do I need 3D fix still?

Last time, I moved that into the main folder.

Then the "All in One Pack" into the Mods folder.

Is that wrong?

Thanks again!

26 minutes ago, zekerandi said:

I tried deleting everything from mods and then moving the "All-In-One-Pack" in again.

Do I need 3D fix still?

Is that wrong?

Thanks again!

Just tried again after a fresh install.

Still having the Failure to load custom buffer issue.

Missing the Misaki_Basic_Body_NLB.vb: 2

As well as others.

Any thoughts?

2 hours ago, zekerandi said:

Just tried again after a fresh install.

Still having the Failure to load custom buffer issue.

Missing the Misaki_Basic_Body_NLB.vb: 2

As well as others.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, I just worked out the problem!

My stupid extractor program didn't extract all the files.

Used another one, and problem solved!

Thanks

12 hours ago, knight77 said:

9 hours ago, zekerandi said:

Do I need 3D fix still?

Is that wrong?

Thanks again!

@knight77 this explains my issues thanks

5 hours ago, Cordelia410 said:

Dear knight77:

I want the mod (knight77_SSR_Event_Climbing_ThousandYears and Fiona_SSR_HalloweenSoftness) have panty

how can i do?

Can it be achieved through modification ini?

20190913.jpg

Dear knight77:

I'm also interested in SSR_Event_Climbing_ThousandYears has a visible panty version too !   Please also make a Marie's version. Many thanks!!

I tried reading through all the other previous comments to help but I am having issues with getting these mods to work. I have the DMM version, i have 2.2 of 3D moto, the all in pack along with skins but and swimsuit I equip on any girl makes no changes. Do I have to rename ini files or download something else?

Thanks,what a great mods.

But I still have a problem.

The Square Bikini Nude is working but uncorrect,the placed of panty is transparent.

1orQx6U3XumSREg.jpg

I mention that square.ini maybe something wrong.

[TextureOverrideSquareBikiniIB]
hash = ade9ee4b
handling = skip
[ResourceCommonVB]
type = Buffer
stride = 80
filename = Common_NLB.vb
[ResourceCommonIB]
type = Buffer
format = R16_UINT
filename = Common_NLB.ib
[TextureOverrideCommonBody]
hash = 58eacc32
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceCommonVB
ib = ResourceCommonIB
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto

[TextureOverrideSquareBikiniMarieIB]
hash = 5ef8b6c0
handling = skip
[ResourceMarieVB]
type = Buffer
stride = 80
filename = Marie.vb
[ResourceMarieIB]
type = Buffer
format = R16_UINT
filename = Marie.ib
[TextureOverrideMarieBody]
hash = 0a3f8e0b
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceMarieVB
ib = ResourceMarieIB
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto

[TextureOverrideSquareBikiniHonokaIB]
hash = be20fba5
handling = skip
[ResourceHonokaVB]
type = Buffer
stride = 80
filename = Honoka.vb
[ResourceHonokaIB]
type = Buffer
format = R16_UINT
filename = Honoka.ib
[TextureOverrideHonokaBody]
hash = b5c4381f
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceHonokaVB
ib = ResourceHonokaIB
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto

1 minute ago, Nezumi777 said:

there is a mods with this SSR shirt?

I edited the nonmalfunction version so that the lace over the breasts is more transparent, but think I didnt have a malfuntion mod since I dont had a frame analysis of that