3 hours ago, Hellrider3 said:

i do everithing but animations still dont move 

I don't know then because I have not come across that problem you're having. Double check dependancies that the animations require make sure you have them all updated. I use something like 430 animations in skyrim via sex lab and they all work. 

Look for sex lab animation loader here on loverslab. 

Great little DD companion mod, thanks for sharing it.  Looking forward to any future updates, especially on the quest front - I think good quests that use DD/SL as features is the best use of the mod assets (and obviously a rare thing, as good quests are difficult and time consuming to make).

If I had a minor personal suggestion, it would be for the various unlocking options to have an enable/disable toggle in their respective MCM menus.

This would just be for a visual clutter benefit if a user wants to restrict their options for getting out of DD items to specific NPC type, or other mod entirely.  I personally have ramped all the smith/fence values to maximum with the idea that I will try to not use them unless I'm in a situation where I'd just console in keys anyway, but it would be nice to have the option to disable the dialogues entirely if I want to rely on other mods like Devious Followers or Cursed Loot to get out of generic devices.

31 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

What items do the Pony Girls in the stable just outside Rorikstead use? They're invisible, so naturally I thought it was a "not built in bodyslide" issue, but I rebuilt my outfits last night hoping to solve the issue, but they're still invisible.

They should use the exact same meshes as normal harnesses and pony gear.

When I use a console command to inspect their inventory, all I see are (BAD EDITOR ID) and no names associated with whatever they are wearing.

The only thing I can think of is somehow the mod installed incorrectly,

I redownloaded the file and reinstalled it, and they're still invisible.

20181219130037_1.jpg

i need some help with the MCM for this mod. I would like to know what the loot weight slider does. because i haven't looted a single thing since i got this mod. but i really like that Lydia can tie me up. also the guards in Whiterun only untie me. they don't even try to have their way with me.  

14 hours ago, generalzod7 said:

Hi all I am having strange problem with the devious lore mod I downloaded it and installed it correctly but when I get in game and find one of the new NPCs her full body is invisible and when I try to talk to her to get store menu nothing happens what should I do think fix it

Make sure you run bodyslide and get the device mesh files sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WolfieMate said:

Like many have brought up before, the npc's are invisible and the catsuit gear that one of them sells is invisible on my character yet there is no catsuit item in bodyslide? Am I missing files, do I reinstall?

This mod doesn't add any devious items. If you can't see the catsuit then its because you do not have it installed from the devious assets or equipment. 

14 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

This mod doesn't add any devious items. If you can't see the catsuit then its because you do not have it installed from the devious assets or equipment. 

Yeah I figured out that it was a part of devious cursed loot, yet still I can't get the bodyslide meshes to work with devious devices. They're still invisible after batch building and I try holding ctrl and batch building but when I try to create the output directory bodyslide freezes and I have to close it. I am using mod organizer with everything installed through it.

38 minutes ago, WolfieMate said:

Yeah I figured out that it was a part of devious cursed loot, yet still I can't get the bodyslide meshes to work with devious devices. They're still invisible after batch building and I try holding ctrl and batch building but when I try to create the output directory bodyslide freezes and I have to close it. I am using mod organizer with everything installed through it.

I don't know anything about Mod Organiser, as I use Vortex. They install mods differently, and I could never find the folders from MO when it installed mods. But you need to look in the installed folder for the meshes and see if they are there or have been put in another folder. 

1 hour ago, WolfieMate said:

Did you run the BodySlide through MO?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just read the last sentence again.