I could be mistaken, but I believe that this mod completely strips the PC when she loots the quest package and gets equipped with the bondage outfit.  That would be fine if it only did so for DD slots and clothing/jewelry slots, but it seems to be stripping and locking out everything, including the ears slot (43).  That is a cosmetic slot, typically used for earrings or ears.  In my case I'm using the slot for horns.  I have them marked as SexLabNoStrip, but upon looting the chest with the quest package the horns get stripped.  That wouldn't be so bad except that I can't use the console to re-equip them.  Something immediately removes them (with some testing, it looks it's the elbow binder that keeps removing them when I use the console to reequip them). 

Code Serpent, would you please consider not stripping cosmetic slots like 43?  This behavior makes my character look wrong, and I probably won't be the only person using this slot for ear or head attachments. 

How do I remove piercings? 

Playing PSQ mod at the moment with crime faction and auto transform turned on and its dangerous to talk any where near a town because at any moment my nipple gems could go off and shock me to full arousal and have every npc attacking me as I transform into a succubus. 

I know I can turn those options off in the MCM but prefer not to. ? 

Liking the quest driven content though finding it more fun than cursed loot. 

39 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Liking the quest driven content though finding it more fun than cursed loot. 

So do you have cursed loot on too, as you could find keys from random containers? Otherwise (if you have devious devices) you can go to Winterhold college library and learn the blacksmithing recipes from hidden bookshelf. Then you can craft also piercing removal keys.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

So do you have cursed loot on too, as you could find keys from random containers? Otherwise (if you have devious devices) you can go to Winterhold college library and learn the blacksmithing recipes from hidden bookshelf. Then you can craft also piercing removal keys.

No I removed Cursed Loot after I opened a couple of chests and ended up dressed in a rubber suit with no way to fight my way past the Draugur. Bound hands, couldn't see due to a blindfold in a game with enhanced darkness in dungeons so you need torches, nightsight or spells to see by. 

Totally forgot about Winterhold, thank you. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Playing PSQ mod at the moment with crime faction and auto transform turned on and its dangerous to talk any where near a town because at any moment my nipple gems could go off and shock me to full arousal and have every npc attacking me as I transform into a succubus. 

Thelia, the stable master, hands out piercing removal keys, and can remove them on request.

So far I've found a couple of scattered loot items and visited the stable shop. I found the latter a bit annoying as it did not use the typical shop interface (I couldn't see how much gold I had on had). If the concern is that the npc wouldn't want to buy stuff, simply give them no gold and/or set a multiplier so they don't may you much at all.

45 minutes ago, saintdie said:

So far I've found a couple of scattered loot items and visited the stable shop. I found the latter a bit annoying as it did not use the typical shop interface (I couldn't see how much gold I had on had). If the concern is that the npc wouldn't want to buy stuff, simply give them no gold and/or set a multiplier so they don't may you much at all.

I used this system because it was the best way I found to make a shop that sold devices, that also prevented the player from getting gold by 'selling' devices that are locked on her.

The retrieval quests end abruptly.  I returned to the inn wrapped up like a present, talk to the quest giver, get a quick thanks and "here let me get you out of that", the quest updates to complete -- and that's it.  The only dialog option is "Who are you?".  I assume that I have earned her favor and can request help now if I find her at her shop, but nothing says that and there's no obvious reward for the PC's trouble.  I suggest a follow-up line to end the interaction more naturally:  "I owe you one.  If you find me at my shop I'll help you if I can.  Here, I'll mark the location on your map."  That feels like a more natural conclusion to the quest, and making the shop's location visible would be a nice touch. 

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The retrieval quests end abruptly.  I returned to the inn wrapped up like a present, talk to the quest giver, get a quick thanks and "here let me get you out of that", the quest updates to complete -- and that's it.  The only dialog option is "Who are you?".  I assume that I have earned her favor and can request help now if I find her at her shop, but nothing says that and there's no obvious reward for the PC's trouble.  I'd suggest a follow-up line to end the interaction more naturally, "I owe you one.  If you find me at my shop I'll help you if I can.  Here, I'll mark the location on your map."

You only get the reward if you return without getting bound. If you return after managing to tie yourself up, they'll untie you as a courtesy, but won't give you any reward.

I'll look into adding some more dialogue to make this more clear. And I'll look into preventing items with SexLabNoStrip from being stripped, as per your previous comment.

Thanks, Code Serpent.  For my understanding, was I just unlucky with the package retrieval?  My character was at low arousal, but as soon as I looted the boss chest I got a pop-up about things locking onto me.  I never clicked the package itself.

Another situation that ends oddly is requesting help from a guard.  I used the "I can't walk there" option and was teleported to the jail.  There was no guard standing near me, so it's unclear if that guard came with me.  Most of my character's restraints were removed, then she was teleported into a jail cell.  It looks like there's supposed to be a spoken line from the guard about holding the PC there, but nothing was said, again possibly because the guard I'd interacted with might not have accompanied me.  Without that line, the sudden transition to imprisonment (with a 200 septim bounty added) doesn't work well.  If there are technical challenges to getting the guard dialog to display if the player chooses to be "carried" to the jail, I suggest a pop-up message instead to explain what's happening, for a smoother end to that scenario. 

5 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

First quest sent me to a Locked out dungeon. Dustman's Cairn.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Lock_Outs

I'm avoiding blocking out quest dungeons, as it could allow for some rp convincing the player character to go through a quest or questline.

If you don't want to go through that, you can abandon the quest by talking to the quest-giver. The next quest-giver to come along is guaranteed to be a different one, and will send you to a different dungeon.

On 11/12/2018 at 5:32 PM, Code Serpent said:

Thelia, the stable master, hands out piercing removal keys, and can remove them on request.

I've checked stable master before i think and couple more of the new npcs with houses, but i really only see shop in their dialog. Do they have any other content or do they have requirements such as the inn-started quests? Some tasks for player might liven up those places. Any ponyplay ideas maybe for stable? Could just be i'm not looking hard enough ;)

9 hours ago, Stuker said:

Is there any possibility that this mod is messing up the loot boxes from the DCL Dollmaker? I can't open them anymore. Instead they are equiped like armor.

I had that happen on rare occasion on DCL 6.4 before this mod was out, but i think i did open properly a couple doll maker's boxes with this mod on.

14 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

I am having an issue where after doing one of the "Strange women" the innkeepers no longer have the "Have you seen any strange people around" question. I have tried with the windhelm ebonite and hobble-dress women and after both I was not able to do another.

There's a delay of 12 in-game hours between the innkeepers giving out rumors. So, just wait half a day, and chances are he'll have seen someone new.

There's also a 5-day delay between the same lore-monger going out, to prevent the same one being selected at random each time you ask an innkeeper.

Are darepacks from this mod then? I have an issue with them that traps from them don't equip properly. They show on player and they are in inventory but not equipped there. If i try to equip them and reopen inventory, they are unequipped again (still visually on). So i can't use keys or struggle or anything because no dialog opens. Also i think that's why armbinder is showing arms outside.

edit: On second thought i think they were not even in the inventory at all, invisible items shown on player.

55 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Are darepacks from this mod then? I have an issue with them that traps from them don't equip properly. They show on player and they are in inventory but not equipped there. If i try to equip them and reopen inventory, they are unequipped again (still visually on). So i can't use keys or struggle or anything because no dialog opens. Also i think that's why armbinder is showing arms outside.

edit: On second thought i think they were not even in the inventory at all, invisible items shown on player.

This mod doesn't add anything called a 'darepack', I would assume that's from cursed loot.