First Person Magic Conflict with CBBE

4 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

In the first person I have never changed and / or modified any files related to the hands, as you use CBBE and my problem does not occur to me although I often have to replace the hands with the ones I showed you. The fact remains that almost certainly your problem is related to clothes. For verification, in the game do the test with and without clothes to see the difference, unfortunately not having the SSe version I can not give you my files that could create many problems. If the problem is only extended to the first person, the best thing you can do is replace the various parts of the dress with those of your PG (first person included) taking care not to confuse the various nif_0 and nif_1

Ya it's not there when I'm naked or when I'm using melee, only casting.

9 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

In the first person I have never changed and / or modified any files related to the hands, as you use CBBE and my problem does not occur to me although I often have to replace the hands with the ones I showed you. The fact remains that almost certainly your problem is related to clothes. For verification, in the game do the test with and without clothes to see the difference, unfortunately not having the SSe version I can not give you my files that could create many problems. If the problem is only extended to the first person, the best thing you can do is replace the various parts of the dress with those of your PG (first person included) taking care not to confuse the various nif_0 and nif_1

SOS! Ok, so I downloaded the mage one first (which is the one you get a the vendor that is clothes only). Then I thought, hey, let me get that other one in case it will fix the problem since it has hand meshes. Wrong. I somehow made it worse (if that's possible lol). I think I did something wrong on bodyslide because now first, the nails in the non-mage one appeared right away on my hands without having to craft them and now even after deleting the mod with MO, the nails won't go away. I have even rebuilt hands with bodyslide to no avail. The nails are still there and the seam is almost worse if that's possible as well. It wouldn't be as terrible, but it's the long ass witch nails, which also wouldn't be as terrible except that they're a shiny blue and not white like the picture. Basically, I would rather go back to the way it was pre-long nails than the way it is now. Help!!! >.<

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

do you always use the same armor?

Well, to be fair I'm not even really playing the game yet. I keep restarting and am still kind of in the LAL cell until I figure this out. However, I try on different outfits and the ones with cuffs that don't show my wrists are fine, but anything that shows my wrists while casting has that problem. I haven't put on a custom armor yet which I probably should after my nail debacle is fixed >.<

Also, thank you so so much for all of your help with this. I appreciate your patience and interest in helping me, all of you.

Archived