Sign in to follow this  
Nikki9391

Having a hard time adding packages to KinkyWorld

Hello!

So, I'm still a little new to KW and I am having the absolute worst time trying to add packages, it's driving me crazy!

I have a few packages already added to KinkyWorld, but I just downloaded MaryJane's animations and it just won't add to the list! I tried everything - except the right thing, obviously. I do as the instructions say, I go into Packages, type in the name... aaand nothing happens. The files are definitely in my Mods folder, they're just not registering.

Do I have to delete the old files to use the new ones, how does this work?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Nikki9391 said:

Hello!

So, I'm still a little new to KW and I am having the absolute worst time trying to add packages, it's driving me crazy!

I have a few packages already added to KinkyWorld, but I just downloaded MaryJane's animations and it just won't add to the list! I tried everything - except the right thing, obviously. I do as the instructions say, I go into Packages, type in the name... aaand nothing happens. The files are definitely in my Mods folder, they're just not registering.

Do I have to delete the old files to use the new ones, how does this work?

Thank you!

This does not take long and works without typing the names.
I have 20 packages with 1209 animations in KW - it does not take 2 minutes.

For this you need a structured folder structure.
For me, all animations are in the folder Animations.

When I set up KW: I switch to the Animations folder with ALT + Tab, select the first package and press F2 and then CTRL + C.
(F2 is for rename, the name is marked automatically, so CTRL + C can be used to copy the name)

Then with ALT + Tab back to Sims3 and CTRL + V in KW.
The same with the next package.