On 12/1/2018 at 4:43 PM, Stephbx said:

Download blocked by avast. URLMal alert.

Don't use antivirus, it just loads your system, just be careful and download files from trusted sites. There is no viruses in my archive, only models, esp, textures and readme.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no such thing as a 100% safe and trusted site as any site can get virus and other things on them. Take the nexus there have been a few different instances where shady people have been able to get a hold of a persons account add their virus to the authors mods and then update them and people download and install them and get hit by their virus and allowed them to take control of other accounts.

So you should use a antivirus just use common sense on what you download as some game .exe's and other things will come up as false positives. It also depends on which antivirus you use as some are crap and others are better.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dogzard said:

Looks like something I'd DL and use... Though I use a CBBE physics body, any chance you will make a CBBE Physics version? (Preferably without having all my body parts looking like jell-o)

Yes it is, but not now, because of exams, read description for more information. For now you can try this:

Outfit Studio -> Open CBBE Physics -> import my outfit -> Update it to CBBE -> Apply Sliders -> Copy bone weights -> Save as -> Name your project -> Press "To Project" -> Set Output data path and output file name as in My original slider set(Open my bodyslide file, press save as). It can ask you to copy physics(I'm not sure), just Press Yes. It should help.

Also, there are some problems with native physics and ZaZ said "Since there is no F4SE based physics plugin yet ( eg HDT ) we are going the animated physics route".  I believe that he is not just ignoring the existing physics, so I'm not sure that result wouldn't look weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing some really promising work from you dude keep up the good work. I never did have any luck with modding personally cause.. I just never knew where to start, I like where you're going though and while I personally like CBBE I think honestly Atomic Beauty is a great way to go, I just never used it cause everything is built with CBBE and Atomic beauty came onto the scene way too late.

I'm so sad Project #130 was dropped I really did see wonderful ideas especially with maybe some hypnosis ideas from the symbiote. Everyone wrote it as this "mutually beneficial concept" but really I always more liked the idea this creature was designed along the lines of the FEV virus that forced the player from a story perspective to follow its orders and to accept it rather than have it removed by someone which then would lead to the whole goggles parts you see later on. Obviously it would over time adhere to the skin permanently preventing its removal, the additions like the goggles, etc. would give its host benefits like night/thermal vision they could at will toggle, some speed enhancements and possibly some physical enhancements which might help the host find a mate which would provide reason for the body to produce milk and become more easily stimulated, obviously by that point any hope of actual human children would be gone but the insemination process would create eggs instead allowing the parasite to expand to other hosts. and so and so on.

But this is all a personal take on the project, I love hypnosis and messing with the human mind, it's so fragile in the end when you consider it. Good luck with the mod, Hope it turns out well! I'll be sure to download it when it's finished. It 100% will be one of my go to favorites :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 4:43 PM, Mr.House said:

So how is my new favorite fallout 4 mod coming along, my dear creator?

One bad man tried to rob me, I was injured, and the robber got pepper spray in his face. Therefore, I now have problems with inspiration. I'll be back to work as soon as i can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/30/2019 at 2:39 PM, LoR1DoK said:

I am doing my best. But now I'm stuck on studying the creation kit. Every time I hit a new wall, it doesn’t help to maintain inspiration.

you might try talking to @Trykzand see if he could point you in the right direction, i know he had hell at one point for ihuman/A.S.I.A. and the CK, And it might even be an outfit he would want to use (not sure)