[ABANDONED] Porkybork's World 2.0 (DL links in OP)

Well shit. -__-

Alright, sorry everyone, I'm uploading this onto MEGA right now. As of writing this, it'll be up and available to download in around an hour and ten minutes.

6 hours ago, rilaxx said:

Do you have screenshots? ^^

I knew I forgot something! I'll add a few screenshots later. Right now, I want to get this thing uploaded ASAP.

New link provided in OP! Hopefully that fixed it.

If you run into any issues, please let me know. I've never downloaded or uploaded anything like this before, so a lot of this is pretty new to me. Hopefully, I can find some kind of solution, or I can at least ask someone who may have the answer.

6 minutes ago, leyre said:

Question: what is your save supposed to accomplish? not having to add the sims to the lots manually???

That's part of it. Mostly, this is in response to multiple requests asking that I consolidate all the files to make downloading easier. I also wanted to add a sort of implied storyline like in TS2, where a lot of the households were connected to each other and there was a kind of lore to everything. This is why Bella Goth (a high-profile govt. agent) and Nancy Landgraab (a mob boss) hate each other in my save. Of course, not everyone is gonna pick up on this, nor will they even care, but it's just something I wanted to add in to make TS4 feel a little more interconnected.

Also, I didn't like how some of the older makeovers looked compared to some of the newer ones I made at the time, so I decided to do a bit of "remodeling." This also solved the issue of people not getting certain things in their households to work because of missing meshes or some other CAS related thing. 

TL;DR It makes things more convenient, look better, and provides more cohesion between the households.

1 hour ago, leyre said:

Question: is it normal that sims penis doesnt match their skin at all???

Yes. That's happening because the Default penis wasn't designed to adapt to custom skins. That's why I recommended Noir penises and included the Noir penis tattoos. You could also use LunarEclipse and his tattoo overlays if you'd rather. Or you could just go without the skin overlays altogether, it's your choice.

30 minutes ago, porkybork said:

Yes. That's happening because the Default penis wasn't designed to adapt to custom skins. That's why I recommended Noir penises and included the Noir penis tattoos. You could also use LunarEclipse and his tattoo overlays if you'd rather. Or you could just go without the skin overlays altogether, it's your choice.

Figured it was something like this, oh well, cant see the dick once its inside the p anyways lol

Edit: Forgot to add that every time i use your save im getting a last exception error :/

6 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

One thing I noticed in your old download was that the relationships between Sims were reset, so family members were only acquaintances with each other. Does this new download fix that? 

Yes, that's one of the reasons why the save file is included.

On 11/10/2018 at 7:53 AM, leyre said:

Edit: Forgot to add that every time i use your save im getting a last exception error :/

Yeah, I'm not sure why that happens. I don't know how to make sense of exception errors, so I usually just ignore them. It shouldn't cause any actual issues gameplay wise, but let me know if it does.