8 hours ago, lutalica said:

Im not sure either, I think it ranges from a few 1st and 3rd person description for some animations not covered by the mod that someone submitted but thats about it and a few included  synonym differences.  

Well, I spent a long time comparing contribs and the db in Apropos 2 most likely will have all your favs.

14 hours ago, toto85400 said:

Hello is there a way to limit the debuff speed walk in this version? All mods these days put it and it's a slowfest then.

Sure! Just edit the text file "WearAndTear_Effects.txt" to your preference. Look for key "movement" and reduce the associated value (number represents the % slow applied for the various levels of W&T). Then in game, [REFRESH] database in MCM. Probably turn on Trace level debugging, and check the console (or log) to see your changes are active in  game.

25 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

Is there any support for SexLab Separate Orgasm?

15 hours ago, gooser said:

I have added the lines into Apropos2 to listen to SLSO "SexLabOrgasmSeparate" event, but have not tested since I've not gotten SLSO to run stable. So I have not tested the integration.

Very cool to see Apropos 2 released, and glancing at the database the amount of comments for the dwemer automatons is impressive.  Thanks for the release!

While obviously I'd have to test it, I'm hoping that the updated Apropos is mostly compatible with the original's database, as rather than replace my entire database I've built up over the years (through generous contributions by authors here) I'm likely to go through Apropos 2's included database and add new stuff to my existing set.

@gooser On that topic - would it be useful for people with unique databases to send you a copy of the entire thing for you to consider for addition to the mod, or do you only want original authors to send you copies of their works.  My database is entirely built up of contributions from other users over the years that I have manually edited into a single database for personal usage, but as I never noted all the original sources I really couldn't name all of the user's works that are included. 

That being said, my Apropos DB now contains a third more folders and a larger synonyms file than Apropos 2's default DB, and I made an effort to edit some of the creatures that didn't have specific animation types to cover oral/anal/vaginal generic animations (either by making unique animation descriptions more generic or turning vaginal descriptions into anal ones).  On the assumption that authors who freely contributed their works would like to see them in the main file, I think some of this could be sliced up and used in the primary mod.

Holy shit, thank you so much! :) Honestly i didn't try it yet, and even barely read the description but i was excited about this since you announced to work on a new version which has been a while, and i didn't lose any excitement since then. Apropos is one of my favorite mods ever since, thanks again for both the original and new version. :)

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Very cool to see Apropos 2 released, and glancing at the database the amount of comments for the dwemer automatons is impressive.  Thanks for the release!

While obviously I'd have to test it, I'm hoping that the updated Apropos is mostly compatible with the original's database, as rather than replace my entire database I've built up over the years (through generous contributions by authors here) I'm likely to go through Apropos 2's included database and add new stuff to my existing set.

@gooser On that topic - would it be useful for people with unique databases to send you a copy of the entire thing for you to consider for addition to the mod, or do you only want original authors to send you copies of their works.  My database is entirely built up of contributions from other users over the years that I have manually edited into a single database for personal usage, but as I never noted all the original sources I really couldn't name all of the user's works that are included. 

That being said, my Apropos DB now contains a third more folders and a larger synonyms file than Apropos 2's default DB, and I made an effort to edit some of the creatures that didn't have specific animation types to cover oral/anal/vaginal generic animations (either by making unique animation descriptions more generic or turning vaginal descriptions into anal ones).  On the assumption that authors who freely contributed their works would like to see them in the main file, I think some of this could be sliced up and used in the primary mod.

"a third more folders"

For a female PC perspective or male PC perspective?

There was a nice db contrib recently I may be including that has a bunch of maleactor_* folders.

What are your big differences? Unique anims?

1 hour ago, gooser said:

"a third more folders"

For a female PC perspective or male PC perspective?

There was a nice db contrib recently I may be including that has a bunch of maleactor_* folders.

What are your big differences? Unique anims?

Female PC perspective, primarily - I believe I have included the DB contribution you mentioned as I have the male folders as well, but I have not tested them as my character is female.

The major difference is unique animations, female perspective creature descriptions and additions to existing female perspective descriptions from several sources and related synonyms.  There are also extra wear and tear dialogues I believe.  They all come from contributions from users on this site, but there's no way I'd be able to direct you to the sources anymore as they would be deep inside random threads at this point (not all of them would have been posted in the Apropos threads).  Unique animations are for stuff like Billyy's animations, SRB's horse animations, Estrus and others.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Female PC perspective, primarily - I believe I have included the DB contribution you mentioned as I have the male folders as well, but I have not tested them as my character is female.

The major difference is unique animations, female perspective creature descriptions and additions to existing female perspective descriptions from several sources and related synonyms.  There are also extra wear and tear dialogues I believe.  They all come from contributions from users on this site, but there's no way I'd be able to direct you to the sources anymore as they would be deep inside random threads at this point (not all of them would have been posted in the Apropos threads).  Unique animations are for stuff like Billyy's animations, SRB's horse animations, Estrus and others.

I would be interested in including those differences in an upcoming release.

2 hours ago, WCSC said:

Awesome mod,

But a little confused.  How do I get the mascarra and textures to work?  I have slavetats installed

1. You need to use something like Defeat to trigger noncon sex, or trigger scenes that use animations that are tagged Aggressive, Forced, or Rape. Apropos2 will detect either a victim flag, or an animation tag.

2. You need to enable tats in MCM, including mascara.

If you don't see facial tatoos, then you might have an issue with an .ini file affecting NiO. If you cannot apply the tats in Slavetats MCM and see them apply in game on your target, then its probably a NiO ini issue. If you DO see them, then somethign is not triggering abuse scenes, or Apropos isnt tracking the character. Only Unique NPC's, and Player character are tracked.

My priorities on descriptions are as follows:

- Try to minimize the situation where no messages are produced. New creature animations (new creature types), body parts, gangbangs. One way is to search a folder of log files for "Could not find" and examine the causes. Example:

Line 258: [11/06/2018 - 02:15:21PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_draugr/femaleActor_draugr_Vaginal_Rape_Stage4.txt'
	Line 274: [11/06/2018 - 02:15:54PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_draugr/femaleActor_draugr_Vaginal_Rape_Stage5.txt'
	Line 317: [11/06/2018 - 02:16:26PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_draugr/femaleActor_draugr_Vaginal_Rape_Stage6.txt'
	Line 1029: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:30PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape.txt'
	Line 1042: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:32PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape_Stage1.txt'
	Line 1080: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:38PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape_Stage1.txt'
	Line 1102: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:39PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape_Stage1.txt'
	Line 1106: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:40PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape_Stage2.txt'
	Line 1124: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:43PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape_Stage3.txt'
	Line 1152: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:46PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape_Stage4.txt'
	Line 1156: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:46PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape_Orgasm.txt'
	Line 1271: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:52PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Vaginal_Rape_Stage5.txt'
	Line 1314: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:53PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Vaginal_Rape_Stage5.txt'
	Line 1335: [11/06/2018 - 03:03:59PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Oral_Rape_Stage3.txt'
	Line 1769: [11/06/2018 - 03:04:28PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Vaginal_Rape_Stage5.txt'
	Line 1856: [11/06/2018 - 03:04:38PM] -- AproposDescriptionDb: Could not find file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_skeever/femaleActor_skeever_Vaginal_Rape_Stage5.txt'

In a lot of cases, descriptions are not available because the stage # is too high for our text file coverage. It is possible I may change the logic to search "backwards" to previous stage folders for high stage #'s.

- Reduce immersion breaking where descriptions don't match the animation scene specifics (oral message, when a DP is being played, etc). I think that means some gangbang tag-based descriptions will get converted into MF, MMF, MMMF, CF, CCF,  more specific file naming, rather than just "gangbang".

- Unique animations are great, and help maintain immersion, but they are labor intensive, and always follow the release of animations. I prefer to include robust tag-based, non-unique animations along with uniques for best overall coverage, and future-proof playthroughs when new animations are being created (thanks Billyy, Leito, and Anub).

- Also need to get some lesbian descriptions written/contributed to. Including FF rape using strapon.

Sorry I'm a confused idiot.

I'm running the first version and I'm pretty fine with it, is it worth upgrading to this one?

"Additional PC messages." are this the messages that appear during animations?

Does that mean there more diverse lines that pop up?

1 hour ago, danutu said:

Sorry I'm a confused idiot.

I'm running the first version and I'm pretty fine with it, is it worth upgrading to this one?

"Additional PC messages." are this the messages that appear during animations?

Does that mean there more diverse lines that pop up?

It means during a stage, more than one description can pop up for the player. So if a stage is 60 secs long, you could have 2,3 or more messges show.

It depends upon how MCM is setup. By default, it uses a timed approach - and during each stage, after the message is normally shown, it checks if it can reasonably show another, 2nd message for the stage. It determines if it is reasonable based upon the timer for the stage (SL config) and also the time setup to display messages in Apropos (by default 10 seconds to show messages in a widget).

The other mode is to use a hotkey - they are mutually exclusive methods. There is a MCM entry to specify the hotkey.

so i tried this after uninstalling the original Apropos. something wrong with it in my game. there are no messages during animations and there are "$" in front of everything in the Apropos MCM menu. im not sure what is wrong so ill add my load order and papyrus log below.

thankyou in advance for your time

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
Dragon Break.esm=1
0db2SECOND.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm=1
pwc-fear howl fix (dg).esp=1
pwc-extra interactions (dg).esp=1
pwc-extra interactions (critter feed).esp=1
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
TreasureHunterWhore.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=0
UIExtensions.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp=1
Devious Devices For Him.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
MMGSchlong.esp=1
BDHoodieSchlong.esp=1
BDHoodieFemale.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
Unlimited Training.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
PlayerValueControler.esp=1
pvc_DDx_patch.esp=1
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp=1
PetProject.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
JaxonzRenamer.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp=1
stranger_danger.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
Holidays.esp=1
ArcheryDummyXP.esp=1
Better Vampire NPCs.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SkyrimUnhinged.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
TBOS.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
VL No AoE Drain.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
NARC.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
pahe-tdf-patch.esp=1
EstrusSpider.esp=1
EstrusDwemer.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
LykaiosRace.esp=1
BDLykaiosSchlong.esp=1
BDLykaiosFemale.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
NameYourHorse.esp=1
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp=1
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp=1
Phenderix Magic Evolved.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
PATCHDragon Break.esp=1
sr_FillThemUp.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
DibellasRecruit.esp=1
Brynjolf Marriagable.esp=1
SexLab Pheromones.esp=1
scentofthewolf.esp=1
DeviousFollowers.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
wild werewolves.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
BloodmoonRising.esp=1
GuildStarter.esp=1
dc-untamed-000.esp=1
SkyrimTraits.esp=1
0db2patch.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
wildwerewolfnpcs.esp=1
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
submissivelola.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp=1
DAMuseum.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
bome-divorce.esp=1
pwc-unified beast form power.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
= Detect All =.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
WondersofWeather.esp=1
SimplyKnock.esp=1
Vivid Weathers.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp=1
SLAdventures.esp=1
SL_CreaturesInHeat.esp=1
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
SL_shrines.esp=1
Apropos2.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1

Papyrus.0.log

7 minutes ago, Vargrivi the Wild said:

so i tried this after uninstalling the original Apropos. something wrong with it in my game. there are no messages during animations and there are "$" in front of everything in the Apropos MCM menu. im not sure what is wrong so ill add my load order and papyrus log below.

thankyou in advance for your time

Reveal hidden contents

Papyrus.0.log

Widget load failure. haven't seen this before. I notice your SLSO widget is failing also. Probably something to do with SkyUI.

[11/05/2018 - 06:43:37PM] [BDSOS] registered [1] [Form < (7104AEEE)>]
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript2 <SLSO (B8000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] [BDSOS] registered [2] [Form < (7104AEEF)>]
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] WidgetError: [Apropos2MessageWidget <Apropos2MessageWidget00 (BA033230)>]: WidgetLoadFailure
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] [BDSOS] registered [3] [Form < (7104AEED)>]
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] [BDSOS] ...schlong list size 4
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] [RDO_MCMConfig <aaa_RDO_MCMConfig (2000AA0E)>]: Updating script to version 20 - v2.0
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] WidgetError: [Apropos2MessageWidget <Apropos2MessageWidget01 (BA033231)>]: WidgetLoadFailure
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript4 <SLSO (B8000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure

I'd try a new clean character - if you can see messages there, then I would say this save is borked. Otherwise, you have something wrong with your pre-reqs.

15 minutes ago, gooser said:

That's probably a Slavetats question. I don't think so, though.

tbh I think slavetats is past its prime and its never going to get updated- also buggy af

I asked the author of it if  it can use speculars he said he cant figure out how to

implement them. Belisario included metal maps in his chainmails but they cant

be used

Is there any way to make this great mod compatible again with the EAU/Estelles Apropos Utility/?

Edit:

Maybe only one such line in the log file would do it? But idk.

[11/06/2018 - 03:50:40AM] AproposUtil.ReplaceTokens returned : I shoot the first load in her fuck hole... Filling it.---example from old apropos

33 minutes ago, coreworks said:

Is there any way to make this great mod compatible again with the EAU/Estelles Apropos Utility/?

Edit:

Maybe only one such line in the log file would do it? But idk.

[11/06/2018 - 03:50:40AM] AproposUtil.ReplaceTokens returned : I shoot the first load in her fuck hole... Filling it.---example from old apropos

Big fat nope. It was premised on reading the log files I produce to infer what is going on? It maybe have been interesting when there was no widgets. But we have had widgets for a long time ago.