7 hours ago, Yamiji said:

So you are saying that the small variety of "being watched" messages is not based on whether you have sex in public or not, but are just flavour? I think it would be neat to put a check in somewhere down the line for that if it's possible.

As for body parts it's not about accuracy, in my game almost universally last stage message will play not during last stage but after animation finished and will be missing NPC name and body part completely. Could this be caused by script lag, since my game doesn't really run all that well?

If you want additional help, please enable Papyrus logging and post an Apropos0.log file.

Uploaded Apropos2 1.0.0.9:

Version 1.0.0.9

- Fixed Mascara Tint: Now gets properly applied to Mascara tats.

- Fixed implementation of Estrus animations. Estrus anims now get a separate code path, similar to Masturbation. They were actually hitting FemaleActor_Male anims, then selecting Unique anims under that. New implementation is cleaner, more explicit, and allows for both tag-based and unique animation descriptions.

- Trimmed log output a tad.

- ALSO changed confirmation dialog for Rebuild MCM option for clearing JContainers memory release/clean.

Hi Gooser,

Thanks for the new update - mascara fix is great, thanks!

On the other hand, strange things to report. That estrus fix is doing something weird - I don't have (& never had) estrus installed, but now for 1.009 nearly all the apropos messages for pc/npc are all about the tentacles & describing a female pc (playing a male pc which was recognized ok on the last version).

I've cleaned & reset through the mcm but no change. I know that tentacles are supposed to be weird, but...

42 minutes ago, Parsten83 said:

Hi Gooser,

Thanks for the new update - mascara fix is great, thanks!

On the other hand, strange things to report. That estrus fix is doing something weird - I don't have (& never had) estrus installed, but now for 1.009 nearly all the apropos messages for pc/npc are all about the tentacles & describing a female pc (playing a male pc which was recognized ok on the last version).

I've cleaned & reset through the mcm but no change. I know that tentacles are supposed to be weird, but...

Oops. I must have done that. thanks for reporting.

Having an odd issue. Wear and Tear doesn't go down on my character anymore. It seems to work perfectly for NPCs: after the appropriate time interval has passed, I see the message and (in this case, my follower) their W&T status decreases. But for my character, time never moves it.

Consumables work sort of, the state goes down but some of the slavetat damage doesn't seem to go away either.

3 minutes ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

Having an odd issue. Wear and Tear doesn't go down on my character anymore. It seems to work perfectly for NPCs: after the appropriate time interval has passed, I see the message and (in this case, my follower) their W&T status decreases. But for my character, time never moves it.

Consumables work sort of, the state goes down but some of the slavetat damage doesn't seem to go away either.

Did you tweak any of the settings in MCM for W&T?

Heavily modded game? I've seen W&T "stick" around on NPCs before even after they stopped being tracked by Apropos, but I think that was a Slavetats bug actually.

Can you produce a Apropos0.log file? With Verbose level enabled, we can see exactly what computations are being made, and what is being applied/no applied to your character.

16 minutes ago, gooser said:

Did you tweak any of the settings in MCM for W&T?

Heavily modded game? I've seen W&T "stick" around on NPCs before even after they stopped being tracked by Apropos, but I think that was a Slavetats bug actually.

Can you produce a Apropos0.log file? With Verbose level enabled, we can see exactly what computations are being made, and what is being applied/no applied to your character.

There you go. I loaded up the game (in which my character was in a pretty battered state), and my W&T settings were 1000 for max damage, 4 hour intervals, 100% chance to heal. I waited a few times, Lydia's W&T levels went down as they should have, but my character remained exactly the same.

Apropos2.0.log

1 hour ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

There you go. I loaded up the game (in which my character was in a pretty battered state), and my W&T settings were 1000 for max damage, 4 hour intervals, 100% chance to heal. I waited a few times, Lydia's W&T levels went down as they should have, but my character remained exactly the same.

Apropos2.0.log

Scratching my head.  It mentions Lydia a lot and Tasha in just one line. Have you tried editing Tasha’s values in MCM?

otherwise you could try just clearing all WT tracking. 

10 minutes ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

I reverted to an earlier save where it seems to be working fine. Dunno. If I notice it happening again I'll try to pinpoint something I did to cause it.

If you are stack frame dumping that could be a cause. 

I seem to be having the same issue as Dapper Dan Pomade

Specifically, the scarring on the back doesn't seem to go away unless I open Slave Tats and remove it.

Also,
I don't know if it is included, but when you eat a consumable to repair W&T, is there and "animation" or swirlly lights a-la drinking a potion to show it is working.  I can't remember if the original Apro had it or not, but it is a nice visual to "show it is working"... so to speak.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:59 PM, gooser said:

@Krynn if you want debuffs (in-game penalties to speed, stamina, health, etc), then you don't need any tattoo related mods.

If you want Apropos2 to apply its own abuse textures/tattoos, you will need to install Slavetats.

Not Rape Tats. That's an unrelated mod. 

Thank you for your answer!
Yes, I understand everything, unfortunately I'm just not really with the MCM menu clear, because I can not read some of the translation ago, I have there only such signs: $$$$$
Of course, a German translation would be perfect, or strings.

my question was really only when these effects occur, so after rape or...?

8 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

After accumulating wear and tear damage, turning the wear and tear feature off doesn't get rid of the debuffs, I tried eating hundreds of spider eggs and even manually reduced the W&T abuse level to 0 and the debuffs still persist, I can't get rid of them.

Don't turn off W&T before clearing W&T in MCM, under Tracked Actors.

I don't have code currently in place to clear tracking when W&T gets turned off.

6 hours ago, Kitchensnk said:

I seem to be having the same issue as Dapper Dan Pomade

Specifically, the scarring on the back doesn't seem to go away unless I open Slave Tats and remove it.

Also,
I don't know if it is included, but when you eat a consumable to repair W&T, is there and "animation" or swirlly lights a-la drinking a potion to show it is working.  I can't remember if the original Apro had it or not, but it is a nice visual to "show it is working"... so to speak.

Yeah, I have seen that before, and I think I concluded after a long game play (new character - through the entire playthrough with DB and DG to level 100+) that Slavetats is buggy. I had lingering tats.

What you should look for is:

#1 PC or NPC appears to be tracked in Apropos (see MCM).

#2 Active debuffs that never improve or get removed.

#3 Tats that stay on and never change.

If you see #3 but not #1 or #2, then it most likely is a Slavetats issue.

If you see all three then possibly Apropos, or Load order, stack frame dumping, etc.

Things to try:

- Examine your Papyrus0.log and Apropos0.log:

-- Check for Stack Frame Dumping, if you notice it, then possibly Apropos scripts were not run when they were scheduled. I have never seen Apropos be the trigger of Frame dumps - usually XP32, or FNIS related.

- For PC, try editing the actual W&T levels in MCM. 

- Clear W&T Tracking - will attempt to remove all debuffs and tats from all tracked characters. If the PC or NPC has ceased to be tracked from Apropos' POV (i.e. it doesn't show up in MCM), then most likely you will need to go into Slavetats and clear those tats manually.

4 hours ago, Krynn said:

Thank you for your answer!
Yes, I understand everything, unfortunately I'm just not really with the MCM menu clear, because I can not read some of the translation ago, I have there only such signs: $$$$$
Of course, a German translation would be perfect, or strings.

my question was really only when these effects occur, so after rape or...?

It most likely is because your STRINGS files are not in UTF-8 format.

User egon123 wrote a quick guide for people using localized (e.g. German) versions of Skyrim whose .STRINGS files need to be converted into UTF-8: 

2 hours ago, gooser said:

new requirement (Skyrim *.STRINGS must be in UTF-8 format).

It's possible to have more infos about this ? i never heared about that and after few research on google i just feel like it's more for someone who want make mods than using mod

( translation i fucking understand nothing) 

So what this do ? 

i have read this tutorial from egon123 but... i'm realy confused and  feel like " if i do that, what will happen to my other mods ? " cause when i toutch something i don't know how it's work, i'm scared to see  Apropo working fine, but every other mods stoping to working :| 

2 minutes ago, linarielle said:

It's possible to have more infos about this ? i never heared about that and after few research on google i just feel like it's more for someone who want make mods than using mod

( translation i fucking understand nothing) 

So what this do ? 

i have read this tutorial from egon123 but... i'm realy confused and  feel like " if i do that, what will happen to my other mods ? " cause when i toutch something i don't know how it's work, i'm scared to see  Apropo working fine, but every other mods stoping to working :| 

Sadly, I have zero experience with this.

have you read the posts and description here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148

11 minutes ago, gooser said:

Sadly, I have zero experience with this.

yes, it's looks like something for translate mods ? 

But now my question is, what will happen if i don't use this about STRINGS must be in UTF-8 format ?

it's an hard requierment ? 

cause my game is currently in french but i'm used to have the half of the game in english so it's not realy a probleme for me :|

edit Well, i have played more than 20 h with apropos2, and never experienced anything wrong exepted the slavetat issue so i disebeled it ( mostly cause scar, blood aren't realy my cup of tea ^^)