3 hours ago, SunJeong said:

I'm not the original poster but I have the same issue. It is mostly affecting the majority of the NPCs in Octo Island.

I'm running SE and I upgraded from 0.4 to 0.5

ok, I'll check it

ok, I've fixed the black heads issue, I've got a new computer and added the wrong files while packaging (naab), sorry for the inconvenience.

I've reuploaded updated packages here on LL:

• Fort Knox SE - V0.4 to V 0.5.rar
  • Fort Knox LE - V0.4 to V 0.5.rar

Download the correct version for you and overwrites files to fix the issue if you have already dl the full 0.5 or the 04 to 0.5 update

I will reupload full packages also but it takes more time ^^'

3 hours ago, nipcat said:

ok, I've fixed the black heads issue, I've got a new computer and added the wrong files while packaging (naab), sorry for the inconvenience.

I've reuploaded updated packages here on LL:

• Fort Knox SE - V0.4 to V 0.5.rar
  • Fort Knox LE - V0.4 to V 0.5.rar

Download the correct version for you and overwrites files to fix the issue if you have already dl the full 0.5 or the 04 to 0.5 update

I will reupload full packages also but it takes more time ^^'

Thank you. From what I can tell, the update seems to have fixed most of the NPCs except for one in the Last Man Standing bar who also happens to be naked for some reason

ScreenShot34.png

All builds have been reuploaded

For The NPC in last man standing it is strange if it is the only one I'll wait the next update to try something.

The data download link (in the text file) for SE v0.5 doesn't work for me. Site says "This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload".

LE version seems ok. Is it a weird problem my end, or are others having the same issue?

(as my new computer is set up correctly now)

Few words about next steps:

• Red robin resurection: make Red Robin (great ag...) bigger and match the exterior: DONE
  • Octo-8 island part2 (Area structure done)
  • Octo-8 island part1 tweaks (to do)

I'm targeting end of next week for the 0.6

------------------------------------

Things I want to do but don't know how now (help welcome)

Hello- I just went to the mediafire link and all I get is that the file cannot be downloaded becaue there was a problem with the upload.

nm just saw the corrected link and now it works. However in the dl file from Loverslab it ha the outdated one then - I just downloade that before too

1 hour ago, onartcom said:

Hello- I just went to the mediafire link and all I get is that the file cannot be downloaded becaue there was a problem with the upload.

was my fault, now it is fix for good.

30 minutes ago, gutieashl said:

To do this the only thing you should need to do is create the npcs where you want them and attach the LIAT script to them.

I'll try, thanks!

On 11/24/2019 at 7:30 PM, esmm40 said:

Just a thought, would be a nice addition

saw it too, it is on my (huge) to do list : )

The build has been updated to 0.6 for SE and LE

New location: B-salt Cove (An off the grid community), accessible from Octo-8 Island

New Red Robin

PATCH NOTE:

----------    V 0.6

Minor fixes all over the world

Red robin resurection: make Red Robin (great ag...) bigger and match the exterior

Octo-8 island part2: B-Salt Cove

An off the grid community
accessible from Octo-8 Island resort (a cavern on the side)
NPC and Navmeshed
+ secret location through a pipe

Instalation:

1.Install the latest version of Aether Suite SE / LE (only datas are needed for Fort Knox)

(if you are using aethersuite.esp, make sur Fort Knox is under in load order)
1.DL Fort Knox SE (or LE) from Loverslab
2.Extract the folder and OPEN: 1.DATAS  Download link - Fort Knox.txt, follow the link to download datas (around 3G) WITHOUT DATAS THE MOD DOESN'T WORK

4.Install Datas
5.Install Fortknox.esp

Next update:

fixing bugs

Add federal bank in Downtown

Add A meth Lab in Sewers

Add Pink Paradise Club (rooftop)  in Accord Plaza

Cleaning esp and datas

Try to add LIAT system to populate more dinamically bars/clubs

just took a quick look at the update. So far I've noticed a few bugs. Both Finnigans and House of Dibella downtown would allow me to enter, but once inside the exit is gone. Could be a mixup with Aethersuite. On a positive note, i could buy from the NPC at 420 again.

Fort knox should be loaded after aether suite (and/or try without aether suite esp), haven't modofied these cells since a long time

I haven't tried the 5.0+ versions yet. I got them downloaded and I'm going to try 6.0 later tonight if time! I played around with the 4.0 version in Skyrim VR. It's actually really fun in VR! I just ran around and tried to find as many areas I thought you had done. I got so lost a few times(LETS SAY A LOT!). I played aether suite's old Fort Knox(empty version) before on the LE. I'm really impressed the amount of time it must have taken to start this project and keep expanding the way you have. Keep up the great work!

Some News:

LIAT script (from Lively in and taverns mod) seems to work for spawning npc at will (so I'll can schedule them individually more faster), I will be able to make the city more lively as depending on the time, streets will be crowded or empty, same for bars, restaurants, shops,...

first step:

Will make some categories for NPC:

• Clubs-bars 8pm to 3am
  • Restaurants: 11am to 3pm and/or 7pm to 10pm
  • Shops: 10am to 5pm
  • Streets day: 7am to 7pm
  • Streets nights: 8pm to midnight
  • Streets late nights: midnight to 5 am

+ add police patrols at different time of the day

+ Make some events at specific places and time

Will see how it goes : p

No one has mentioned it, maybe I'm the only one, but I have a problem with saves not showing up in character slots, as described here on reddit. The solution is to remove underscores from the editor ID of worldspaces and cells. For example, the cell 00_Fortknoxaccord should be changed to 00Fortknoxaccord and that will solve the problem for that cell. It's not a major issue of course but it's something to consider.

hm, ok, big mod, but whats the difference to the normal Aether Suite.

Its still dead without any animations just put in some NPCs, did I miss something or what is the intention of this Mod.

I walk trough once to do sight seeing an thats it?

Its so huge with many dead places, why not make it smaller but more detailled?

cool would be some dancers or any interaction with NPCs

On 12/27/2019 at 12:53 AM, Ploapo said:

it's something to consider.

I will, won't be complicated

6 hours ago, hanswallein said:

Its so huge with many dead places, why not make it smaller but more detailled?

cool would be some dancers or any interaction with NPCs

...it is WIP tho, for now you do whatever you want to do with it sorry to have just put some npc around : p

sorry one other suggestion, maybe a book or something for armors that has to be in your inventory for them to show up. Just makes crafting in general a lot easier if there is a prereq.