16 hours ago, nipcat said:

Physic is a bitch ^^

Works for me but I've checked only on SE version with physic, using CBBE.

Yeah it must have something to do with that specific animation and how it interacts with the new BHUNP 3BBB breast bones. I checked by using UNPB and it worked fine

Found another bug, this time the vanilla NPC Drifa has had her outfit altered and she's suffering from the black face bug

ScreenShot55.png

3 hours ago, AceofWind said:

Found another bug, this time the vanilla NPC Drifa has had her outfit altered and she's suffering from the black face bug

On it , thanks

edit: fix

On 1/26/2020 at 8:49 PM, nipcat said:

I tried on my skyrim LE with the full V0.8 installed and with a new character, I am able to load a save game and quick save (did the test in a big area with npc around), it worked

If you want to dig, try with a new character without any other mod enable exept fort knox and requirements and do the test.

PS; If I guessed right: you have dl the full 07 / then 0.6 esp then 0.8 esp? recomandation would be to try on a clean install.

found the culprit it was zaz animations i had missing files, redownload it problem solved

8 hours ago, arif03 said:

problem solved

love these 2 words put together, thanks for the update : )

Any way to make the clothes body slideable? Also most, if not all of the toilets in the mod are unable to lift the cover of the seat up.

I’m working to help him bodyslide files for that option

btw I noticed another black face on a kid in kynesgrove named froa. Not sure if it’s this mod or not but wanted to point it out in case

This mod looks really great, but I'm just not able to get it running 🙁 I start a new game, with almost no mods instaled, just requestments and things like hair and tattoos, so I get a spell, teleport to the studio, but when I try to go to the downtown area, the game crushes. Couple of times I was able to go to downtown, but when I tryed to enter some other area, it crushes again. So basicly it breaks when changing cells, mostly exterior\interior. I tried moving between different indoors locstions via coc, it worked better. Have any idea what it might be? I play legendary edition, here is my mo log, if it's gonna be of some use. It would be really cool to understend what is going on in my game, please) I so much want to play this!

ModOrganizer_20_02_10_11_54_3.log

22 hours ago, RedRoses77 said:

This mod looks really great, but I'm just not able to get it running 🙁

are you on SE on LE? (might be a ram issue if you're on le?)

The spell you get is named "log out"?

are you able to teleport in a cell with npc and able to see them?

you have dl the full build?

32 minutes ago, nipcat said:

are you on SE on LE? (might be a ram issue if you're on le?)

The spell you get is named "log out"?

are you able to teleport in a cell with npc and able to see them?

you have dl the full build?

I'm on LE. I'm not sure about ram, my PC is not exactly new one (althought didn't have much problem with other mods, maybe fps drop in goma pero land, but not ctd). Is there a way to check if it's really ram?

Yes, I've got a spell "log out", and I'm able to telepoport in cells with nps and see them, and they do their routines, so that's almost about moving to exterior areas like downtown. 

Hi, I've uploaded version 0.8.1, not a fancy update, mostly fixes and I've added a dialog sytem with fort knox's npc, you can ask them what is going on in fort knox (randoms infos about the situation in fort knox) and you can ask about activities and services in Fort Knox (topic: can I ask you a question?)

I'm a little bit off these days and entering crunch time at work for a project so I won't be able to do a lot of additional work for the mod for some time.

----------    V 0.8.1 patch note:

Debug:

Fix a crash in Octo-8 Island caused by a npc
Fixed 2 altered skyrim vanilla Npc
fixed some navmesh issues
fixed few floating objects

New:

new dialogs with npc available in fort knox and octo-8 Island, 2 questions you can ask to any npc: what is going on in fort knox => random infos about fort knox and can I ask you a question? => dialog tree leading to more questions about life in Fort knox (activities, services,etc)
added customers in mini market
added a pianist in finegan's bar in Downtown (+added a piano's mesh)

changed few outfits for some sewers npc

20 hours ago, Teruke said:

i'm getting a crash every time i try to go into bsaltcove

Me too

On 2/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, Teruke said:

i'm getting a crash every time i try to go into bsaltcove

I've uploaded version 0.8.2, an npc was set to hostile in b-salt, I've re exported all npc, and fixed minor issues in b-salt.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:00 AM, nipcat said:

I've uploaded version 0.8.2, an npc was set to hostile in b-salt, I've re exported all npc, and fixed minor issues in b-salt.

Not worked for me. still crash in bsaltcove

8 hours ago, arif03 said:

Not worked for me. still crash in bsaltcove

grrrrr, I  don't repro, will see what I can do, you're on SE or LE?

14 hours ago, nipcat said:

grrrrr, I  don't repro, will see what I can do, you're on SE or LE?

LE

On 2/1/2020 at 10:43 AM, esmm40 said:

I’m working to help him bodyslide files for that option

btw I noticed another black face on a kid in kynesgrove named froa. Not sure if it’s this mod or not but wanted to point it out in case

CBBE with 3BBP/SMP support would be nice. I can make do with CBBE +SMP I have a Body Preset that works well with either. Also when are all the toilet seat covers will be liftable? I use Jaxon's positioner to place a toilet bucket into them for PEE and FART.

I've been staring at this for a while, figured I'd give it a try finally.

1)  The SIZE is a real issue.  I don't mean the size of the world - that's a whole other issue.  I mean the file sizes.  Legacy of the Dragonborn is under 2GB.  This is like double that.

2)  First impressions were not good.  Jon Snowden lets me ask a single question, then ends the conversation.  No  How about letting me pepper him with questions, get my bearings a bit?  Like maybe give him a line or two that he's there to help people who are a little disoriented after their VR experience?  That'd give him something of a point.

3) Carrying on from that I made the mistake of entering the "Red VR Room."  Why is there any transition there?  Its one single, empty, room.  Unless there's some bigger plan there, make the Netwerx VR Rooms a single cell, it isn't even that big.

4)  Grammar:  "I wonder why the Police is doing nothing about it!"  should be "police are." 

5)  Looking up when I first went outside was pretty cool.

6)  "420 Cafe, cool," I think.  No ownership on anything, place is deserted, and the one lady behind the desk isn't selling.  What's that?  I need a "weed satchel" to even use this mechanic?  And I have to craft one myself because there's none around for sale or free?  I'm out.  At least the free blunts work.  Then Salma eventually wanders in.  THERE'S the merchant... why wasn't she here to begin with?  Why was the place open without a shopkeeper?  Then it hits me - I'm buying and selling with gold.  From Skyrim.  LOLWUT.  Maybe throw in a script that when we transition worldspaces so that our gold gets transformed into, I dunno, "Chips" or "Credits" or "Dollerydoos," something?  Maybe we earn money playing Skyrim professionally, like an E-Sports kinda thing.  I could roll with that... just so long as we get our gold back, yes?  The music is nice though.

7)  Oh look, I can cast magic too.  Can that be disabled?  I don't mind having my gear - I can write that off in my head as some kinda cosplay like they used to do in Star Trek TNG on the holodeck.

8 )  I have to climb a LADDER to go downtown?  Not even in any cyberpunk novel I can think of.  Pass.

9)  You didn't even lock the bank vault?  Really?  I can't enjoy robbing a bank if there's no security, and its all free to grab anyhow. 

10) Loudspeaker announcements, nice.

11)  The Undergrind club has corridors like 20 miles long - why?  What club has that?  Cool music, too bad the place is totally empty except for the one vanilla NPC up front.

12)  Finnegans - now here' s a good impression, my first thought was The Korova Milk Bar from A Clockwork Orange... but empty.  Ah, I can buy a bottle of Pernod for less than a tenth the cost of a shirt over at Dibella's.  The future is bright indeed!

I wandered around a bit more, got bored.  Its big - way TOO big.  Just the one city cell I wandered around in is FAR too large, considering there's nothing, really, to do.  I was kinda hoping there's be, like, a futuristic player home, you know?  I log out, get re-oriented a little, a minor quest or two pointing the way home or something?  If there was any such thing here, I didn't see it, or have any clue of its existence.

Maybe I'll check this out again someday in the future.

Understand that Nipcat is working on this all on their own, and this is in no way a complete product. It sounds like you're trying to give Nipcat constructive criticism but it comes off in a negative way. You gave some compliments here and there which is a good thing to do, but there were a lot of parts where you were condescending. You acted as if Nipcat was an idiot for not having done these things, and that's not criticism, that's a personal attack. Some of your points are valid of course and I hope they'll be addressed. However your way of giving reviews needs to change.

2nd what Ploapo said.

also, if you are familiar at all with aether suite then you would know the reason behind some of the issues you raised. For instance:

ladders are just another way to navigate different levels in the same cell that you can’t otherwise jump too. This exists in Skyrim as well.

merchants will sell to you if it’s with in normal operating hours. Sometimes it requires waiting or exiting and re entering, also same as Skyrim. 

as for translation, nipcat is French I believe but having someone go through and check text would probably be very helpful as I’m sure he wouldn’t  mind some help.

as for file size, I know that is something he is working on. A huge part goes back to aether suite and the fact that there are a lot of redundant and/or unused resources. In the last update I know for a fact he started streamlining mesh count for armors and hopefully (if I ever get a chance) I plan to help him on that.

Spoiler

ScreenShot215.thumb.png.695a2bae54fce21163a9ed2bf63bd33a.png

ScreenShot216.thumb.png.1a8b0eb990073990f12837cfc398ee53.png

So foolin around this week and got some new ideas for additions.

Hi nipcat, tried your mod the first time today on Sykrim LE and I have to say, it is a masterpiece. Especially love the NPCs, great job! I have been trying on a modern city theme myself and I am not even getting close. I feel like giving up, seeing the level you have reached. This is definitely going to be my favorite modern mod. Keep it up. Endorsed.

BTW, I also experienced a CTD entering bsaltcove.

Hi. I just want to say thanks for making this mod. It's awesome for a modern/futuristic profile! I had a working set up with version .42 in the past, but when I tried to upgrade to .80~.82 I crash when loading any save. Tried new game, still crash after clicking it. Maybe I've mess up the installation process somehow, this are the steps I took...

1) Download and install Aether Suite SE

2) Download and install DATAS V0.8 Download link - Fort Knox SE

3) Download and install Fort Knox .80

4) Download and install For Know .8 to .82

I'm running SE. Thanks ahead of time.

*Found the problem, it was ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3, reinstalled and it's all good now*

Don’t forget to run fnis. There a lot of new animations and you need the zaz pack now too I believe.