Jump to content
Tyrant99

Treasure Hunter Whore (A Devious Quest)

Recommended Posts

View File

Summary:

This Mod allows for a chance to get kidnapped by a Vampire while sleeping outdoors. The Vampire wants a powerful lost artifact to be retrieved, he will equip the Player with powerful and potentially deadly nipple shockers for motivation and to help her find her way. The Vampire's item can end up in hundreds of different radiant locations and may involve breaking and entering or worse to acquire it. The Player is also equipped with special vibes that will go off more and more intensely as she gets closer to the Item's location. 

 

There's also an alternate Quest possible where the Item may be in the possession of the Vampire's Sex Slave and the Player will need to hunt her down and wrestle it from her or suffer the punishment for failure.

 

Changes in 1.1.0:

  • Changed the Slave Girl's outfit to remove HDT items to prevent her from sometimes going invisible due to some DD glitch with HDT items on NPCs.
  • Added a Simple Slavery outcome possibility and new scene.
    • *Edit: Simple Slavery has been updated to include this Mod as a possible outcome! Big thx to Lozeak for helping to make this happen!
  • Added a soft compatibility option with SexLab Pheromones. Gargoyle Pheromones will be added on Quest start if you have SP installed and enable the toggle in the MCM to use it.
  • Added soft compatibility option with SexLab Skooma Whore. Random drugs will periodically get injected directly into the PC's Clitoris via a special vag piercing if Skooma Whore is installed and the MCM option is toggled on.
  • If you want to receive nipple shocks while in combat, it's possible to toggle that on in MCM.
  • There is a toggle in MCM to have a steady stream of soft vibrations while on the return journey after acquiring the Trinket.

 

Requirements:

Dawnguard DLC

Dragonborn DLC

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

Devious Devices - Assets 3.0

Devious Devices - Integration 4.1+

Devious Devices - Expansion 4.1+

Fuz Ro Doh

 

Credits:

Thanks to Ashal for LL and SexLab

Fishburger for SL Aroused

DD Team for all tight stuff

LL Community for supporting Mods

 

02/12/19 Desription update to clarify that people should have Fuz Ro D-oh installed with this Mod.

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard DLC, Dragonborn DLC, SexLab, SexLab Aroused, DD Assets 3.0e, DD Integration 4.1+, DD Expansion 4.1+
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Be careful about setting targets. That can be very bad for your confidence. Work hard, but let things roll out however they can and fix bugs when they are reported. Thanks for bringing this back.

 

Thanks.

 

I'll be honest, it really isn't a confidence thing, I know that I am fully capable of producing quality work and I always strive to do quality work in anything that I do. But I do set targets because I have a competetive nature, even if it's with myself... I like to hit par in golf, if that makes sense. :classic_smile:

 

I also don't have a problem decisively chop-blocking something if it doesn't work the way I want it to... Because I can always do something else.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, vyseari said:

Well I very much appreciate the revival of this mod, keep up the great work!

 

1 minute ago, Cyb3rsk4nk said:

Don't often say much, but thank you for bringing this back. I finally had time to try it and it went poof, so now my excitement has returned! ❤️

Glad you guys like it, have fun! ?

Link to post

Happy to see this back. It's on my list for my next game, but I need to finish Enderal before that. Don't worry that you're not reaching your goals just yet, I am convinced people just haven't gotten to it. Whenever I start over I check the download, but I don't if I am not planning a new playthrough.

Link to post

I have a problem - after returning to HalfMoon Mill with a ring taken from his slave, Elgadiin told me that the keys to my bindings are in a special location and then disappeared. The problem is that no location was marked and I have no idea where to look for the keys. Is this a bug or have I missed something?

 

The treasure hunt itself was very interesting and enjoyable. BTW does hardcore bondage option always have a blindfold?

Link to post
6 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

I have a problem - after returning to HalfMoon Mill with a ring taken from his slave, Elgadiin told me that the keys to my bindings are in a special location and then disappeared. The problem is that no location was marked and I have no idea where to look for the keys. Is this a bug or have I missed something?

 

The treasure hunt itself was very interesting and enjoyable. BTW does hardcore bondage option always have a blindfold?

The key can spawn in from what i understand in any of the expansions zones, this includes Falskaar and Wyrmstooth, as well as Solstheim. So if you have no arrow on the main map, check those worlds.

Link to post
21 minutes ago, vyseari said:

The key can spawn in from what i understand in any of the expansions zones, this includes Falskaar and Wyrmstooth, as well as Solstheim. So if you have no arrow on the main map, check those worlds.

Thank you! It was in Bruma lol

Link to post

The last part of the changelog gave me an idea... contant vibrations especially on sensitive parts should distract a person. DW mod does a good job of high arousal (though still doesn't go further than just visual effect) and DD has the shock and orgasm effect for piercings, but maybe there could be more. What if a longer term exposure to piercing vibrations would be dialog problems? Not lowered speech skill, but actual physical problems like clicking one option, but the character in her arousal and distraction would say something completely different?

 

Basically, you'd click option A, but instead option C would run? Not sure if this is possible, but if it is it would offer a chance to do some really hardcore effects for high arousal but without having to do something as impossible as rewriting the text for vanilla Skyrim and every possible mod.

Link to post

Thanks for bringing it back Hugh. I planned on playing this mod once I am finished the Second Great War. I would have been very disappointed had I found it missing.

I look forward to it.

Link to post
3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

The last part of the changelog gave me an idea... contant vibrations especially on sensitive parts should distract a person. DW mod does a good job of high arousal (though still doesn't go further than just visual effect) and DD has the shock and orgasm effect for piercings, but maybe there could be more. What if a longer term exposure to piercing vibrations would be dialog problems? Not lowered speech skill, but actual physical problems like clicking one option, but the character in her arousal and distraction would say something completely different?

 

Basically, you'd click option A, but instead option C would run? Not sure if this is possible, but if it is it would offer a chance to do some really hardcore effects for high arousal but without having to do something as impossible as rewriting the text for vanilla Skyrim and every possible mod.

It's an interesting idea.

 

There is such a thing as 'blocking' dialogue, similar to what DD uses for gags. So, it may for instance be possible to make it so the only dialogue options that are available to the PC if he/she is above a certain arousal would be something sex related because the PC is too horny to think straight. Only when arousal is back to normal could the Player have a regular conversation with an NPC... Arousal threshholds above a certain level might require begging for sex or something similar until they come back down.

 

- This could be an interesting Mod perhaps, not sure if there are Mods out there with these mechanics or not...

 

As far as rerouting existing dialogue or having dialogue selections result in something other than what's selected, don't think those would be as feasible based on how Skyrim's dialogue system is built... One would take a tremendous amount of work, and the other I don't think is possible.

 

*Edit - One other possiblility I believe would be storing an incrementing value for how many times the PC's arousal has gone beyond a certain point. So for instance, if the PC has gone above arousal 60 at least 20 times, NPCs might start treating her more and more like a cheap Whore and this could accumulate and become more severe over time. 

- Another Mod idea lol... Again, not sure if anyone's done something similar.

Link to post

I didn't know about the mod before seeing some people mentioning it in another thread, but I'm really glad you made the mod available again.

 

I love the concept of doing errands in bondage without really knowing your destination. ?

 

And I hope you find motivation to implement more errands in the future. Thank you.

Link to post
5 minutes ago, LHM said:

I didn't know about the mod before seeing some people mentioning it in another threat, but I'm really glad you made the mod available again.

 

I love the concept of doing errands in bondage without really knowing your destination. ?

 

And I hope you find motivation to implement more errands in the future. Thank you.

Heh... Like maybe the technology spreads and the Thieves Guild wants the Player to deliver secret messages to certain NPCs, only, they don't tell the Player who the delivery is for so if she gets captured by the authorities, she won't be able to give any information about who the recipient is, no matter how intense the interrogation gets...

 

The nipples shocker / vibes GPS system could be very useful in the world of espionage... :classic_tongue:

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...