11 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Just starting a new game without Sexual Harassment which is a good mod but it can get a bit intrusive so thought I'd give SEU a try. I assume there's no issues with Violate and the surrender in SEU, I was thinking of simply not assigning the passive key to avoid any accidents (and I don't need the prostitution part)

Nope, the two mods work fine together.

1 hour ago, scream342 said:

man hotkeys not working

LooksMenu is not installed, so AAF can't run, so all the mods that depend on AAF can't run.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

LooksMenu is not installed, so AAF can't run, so all the mods that depend on AAF can't run.

I will check thx.

I'm check LooksMenu and its already installed so I did Re-installed, Creat new save and test again hotkey work but animation not working and hotkey stuck. can you check?

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, scream342 said:

I'm check LooksMenu and its already installed so I did Re-installed, Creat new save and test

AAF main quest needs to be restarted and your character has the AAF_ActorBusy keyword stuck on them.  I will reply with console commands to fix later, I am on my phone.  Unless someone else kindly posts the commands first.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF main quest needs to be restarted and your character has the AAF_ActorBusy keyword stuck on them.  I will reply with console commands to fix later, I am on my phone.  Unless someone else kindly posts the commands first.

its very confusing I will wait for help :)

5 hours ago, scream342 said:

its very confusing I will wait for help :)

Your latest log shows two different issues.  One, the AAF Main Quest is not running, so animations could not play.  Two, the part of AAF that is still running put a keyword on your character to indicate that it is in an animation.  But since the animation could not play, you are now stuck with that keyword, so SEU thinks you are still in an animation and the hotkey is disabled.

To fix the first issue, do the following:

Open the console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard).

Enter the command:

stopquest aaf_mainquest

Exit console, wait 5 seconds.  Open console again, and enter the command:

startquest aaf_mainquest

Exit console

You should see the AAF startup messages, and pressing the Home key should bring up the AAF menu.

To fix the stuck keyword, open the console and enter the commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your latest log shows two different issues.  One, the AAF Main Quest is not running, so animations could not play.  Two, the part of AAF that is still running put a keyword on your character to indicate that it is in an animation.  But since the animation could not play, you are now stuck with that keyword, so SEU thinks you are still in an animation and the hotkey is disabled.

To fix the first issue, do the following:

Open the console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard).

Enter the command:

stopquest aaf_mainquest

Exit console, wait 5 seconds.  Open console again, and enter the command:

startquest aaf_mainquest

Exit console

You should see the AAF startup messages, and pressing the Home key should bring up the AAF menu.

To fix the stuck keyword, open the console and enter the commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

Thx its work!

11 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

@EgoBallisticHi is this safe to uninstall mid game? Im looking to free up mod slots for new mods and since i dont use this anymore Im thinking of uninstalling but dont want to mess up my save

It's never 100% safe to remove any scripted mod, even ones with "uninstall" scripts.  That being said, if you go into an interior cell by yourself, and stop the SEU background quests with the following console commands:

stopquest SEUPlayerLoadQuest

stopquest SEUMCM

stopquest SEUQuest

then save, exit, and uninstall the mod, there shouldn't be any issues since all the scripts will have stopped.

22 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's never 100% safe to remove any scripted mod, even ones with "uninstall" scripts.  That being said, if you go into an interior cell by yourself, and stop the SEU background quests with the following console commands:

stopquest SEUPlayerLoadQuest

stopquest SEUMCM

stopquest SEUQuest

then save, exit, and uninstall the mod, there shouldn't be any issues since all the scripts will have stopped.

Ok thank you

I have a problem. I disabled that mod and then reinstalled Advanced Animation Framework because debug mode was on my screen all the time. Then today I enabled all these mods again but now characters don't take off their equipment when animation starts.