Jump to content
Skömer

RimJobWorld v1.9.9

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, smfgkgks said:

Help me..

...

aaa.png

you rjw translation is broken

14 hours ago, thefakebobdole said:

Is their anyway I can get pawns to equip bondage gear on each other? Also a bound and gagged pawn can free another bound and gagged pawn, which is safer but... you know... bondage.

 

Also thanks!

only on prisoners

you need armbinder or cut off hands, so it wont remove others bondage

Share this post


Link to post

1.9.9
[FIX] reversed conditions for breed designators 
[FIX] sex initiated by female vs insect, werent egging female
[CORE] split ovi's form penis infertile category, now has own
[FEATURE] added ovi install operation
[FEATURE] non insects with ovi's will implant Megascarab eggs, cant fertilize eggs
[FEATURE] eggs implanted by colonist has additional 25 * PsychicSensitivity chance to spawn neutral insect
[FEATURE] neutral eggs implanted by colonist has 50 * PsychicSensitivity chance to spawn tamed insect
[FEATURE] added "hero" mode, player can directly command pawn

1.9.8b
[FIX] designators should refresh/fix them selves if pawn cant be designated(loss of genitals, prisoner join colony, etc)
[FIX] mechanoid "pregnancy" parent defs
[COMPATIBILITY] suggested support for egg pregnancy for Docile Hive, havent tested that one

1.9.8a
[FIX] fixed missing interaction icon for bestiality
 

rjw_1.9.9.7z

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, FinalFantasyFun said:

So this mod has complete broke my game[...]. I booted up the game, clicked the the red X to activate it, and I received a notice that all the files are missing. I have [...] [Fixed] Woohooer, Baby and Children

make sure you

  1. make sure to have the newest version of rimjobworld in: mods/RJW/[here all the files and folders of RJW]
  2. have Hugslib right after Core
  3. get rid of [fixed] Woohooer (old, buggy, not supported, not compatible...)
  4. use children and pregnancy instead of babies and children (its updated and if you toggle pregnancies off, it does the same stuff as babies and children since that one is just an unofficial fork) 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Skömer said:

make sure you

  1. make sure to have the newest version of rimjobworld in: mods/RJW/[here all the files and folders of RJW]
  2. have Hugslib right after Core
  3. get rid of [fixed] Woohooer (old, buggy, not supported, not compatible...)
  4. use children and pregnancy instead of babies and children (its updated and if you toggle pregnancies off, it does the same stuff as babies and children since that one is just an unofficial fork) 

I will try this when I get to my laptop seeing as there is now a even newer version to download. Also those last pictures where taken after I turned off all my mods except for the required one and the age thing. The same thing happens when I download children and pregnancy the game says I have a thousand files missing and when I got the right version I never had any babies making the mod useless. Any recommendations?

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Skömer said:

make sure you

  1. make sure to have the newest version of rimjobworld in: mods/RJW/[here all the files and folders of RJW]
  2. have Hugslib right after Core
  3. get rid of [fixed] Woohooer (old, buggy, not supported, not compatible...)
  4. use children and pregnancy instead of babies and children (its updated and if you toggle pregnancies off, it does the same stuff as babies and children since that one is just an unofficial fork) 

So I am home I re-downloaded the mod in it's newest version, it's at the bottom of the list of mods, I've gotten today of the Woohooer Mod, and changed out the BnC mod for the CnP mod. And still the debug log is showing me the red files missing...

 

Edit: I loaded up a previous game and no one is there. Aldo tried loading a new game it said generating world for about a minute before going back to the create a world screen.

20190323_220049.jpg

15533931274279192334584062932570.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

After using the Gas Traps and Shells mod (for industrial scale murder), I can't help thinking how fun it'd be if this mod implemented "rape shells and traps" that force pawns into a maddened raping frenzy.

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=964388988&searchtext=gas+traps+and+shells

 

What's that, you want to raid my base with your six burly friends? Well too bad, have fun getting your asshole stretched out like a rubber band.

 

Also it'd be nice if the game didn't apply the negative opinion modifier, "harmed me," when the target has the masochist trait. If anything it should make the pawn like their attacker a little more.

Share this post


Link to post

For the pawn that got necrophilia trait, may never satisfied while having sex with corpse... 

I can let them rape the corpse that already turn into bone... or just died few mins ago, but they feel nothing :o

 

Is that an error or the update things that change the set? 

 

Oh, and I like you guys work very much :3

Share this post


Link to post

Hello - love the work you did with this mod, just started using it a few days ago. Just popping on the forums here with a couple of suggestions that came to mind:

 

Could average, healthy anatomy be treated like any other anatomy, and therefore hidden from the health view? I'd only really care to see if a pawn has anatomy better/worse than the average.

 

And related to better-than-average anatomy.... I saw there was some sci-fi genitals with very high sexability scores. I'd like to see a Thought when a pawn has especially good sex when the sexability score is waaayy up there. A step above the Ahegao thought.

 

Oh yeah, one other thought came to mind: I assumed being nude (or at least bottomless) would carry a vulnerability hit. No? (if it does then maybe I have a mod conflict)

Share this post


Link to post

So after further looking I've found that even though I downloaded the latest version of this mod most (if not all) of the files are outdated. So I've wasted two days trying to get it to work.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello;
I am here reporting on a situation that is occurring with RWJ 1.9.9. Whenever I choose to create a new colony, for some reason the game never goes beyond the option of generating a new planet, thus staying in an infinite loop. With Mod off everything worked perfectly, but I did a test with the old version of RWJ 1.8.8 and managed to go from the point of generating a new planet and thus creating the new colony. Then I saved the game with the old version of RWJ 1.8.8 and activated version 1.9.9 and succeeded in loading the game, but I can not give orders and select the pawns.
I believe that I may have some kind of problem with this new version 1.9.9 that does not allow to create new colonies.
The current version of my game is v1.0.2150.

Share this post


Link to post

One lil' problem I've run into is that as soon as visitors enter the map, and serving is enabled, they'll go running across the map to get on that asap. Perhaps they should weight their decision to do this based on distance (at least, that's how it seems to work with Hospitality mod's guest interactions).

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/20/2019 at 10:56 PM, genericlogin said:

It seems that insect impregnations are permanently disabling. What I'm seeing is:

 

1. An insect lays eggs in a pawn.

2. The pawn is rescued and returned to her bed.

3. In her health tab she shows as having "restraints" in addition to the eggs.

4. That pawn never moves again, even after laying the eggs. She's permanently restrained, and there's nothing I can do to restore her.

 

I eventually figured out that the restraints have to be surgically removed using the (unfortunately well hidden in the Rimworld UI) "operations" tab. The need for surgery to get rid of them effectively makes cave maps unplayable unless you start with a pawn who has both a very high medical skill (to remove the restraints without mishap) and a high mêlée (to not be set targeted by the insects due to high vulnerability).

Share this post


Link to post

@ Genericlogin you should be able to remove the restraints through dev mode for now, it would be the option remove hediff, and would show any hidden effects as well.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Defunto said:

Hello;
I am here reporting on a situation that is occurring with RWJ 1.9.9. Whenever I choose to create a new colony, for some reason the game never goes beyond the option of generating a new planet, thus staying in an infinite loop. With Mod off everything worked perfectly, but I did a test with the old version of RWJ 1.8.8 and managed to go from the point of generating a new planet and thus creating the new colony. Then I saved the game with the old version of RWJ 1.8.8 and activated version 1.9.9 and succeeded in loading the game, but I can not give orders and select the pawns.
I believe that I may have some kind of problem with this new version 1.9.9 that does not allow to create new colonies.
The current version of my game is v1.0.2150.

I had the exact same problem as you. Only thing that helped is a complete clean install. Delete everything you have, save files and all. and re-download everything. In my case I finally caved in and bought an original copy. My crack which was v1.0.2150 didn't work witht he new RJW build. I submitted the log in discord but i'm not sure if or when they gonna fix it. So might want to jsut spend a few bucks on the game and make the whole thing easier.

 

 

On another note: I have been having problem with the LL Dragonian race. The sex need bar never move. She had sex once and it is always filled to the top with the Ahegao mood buff stuck on her permenently. I first thought it had to do with the estrus cycle, but now that she went in estrus, nothing has changed at all. ANyone could help?

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, acide_bob said:

On another note: I have been having problem with the LL Dragonian race. The sex need bar never move. She had sex once and it is always filled to the top with the Ahegao mood buff stuck on her permenently. I first thought it had to do with the estrus cycle, but now that she went in estrus, nothing has changed at all. ANyone could help?

How old is she?  Some of the longer lived races need to be well over 100 before their sex drive really kicks in, due to age scaling.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, GreatFez said:

How old is she?  Some of the longer lived races need to be well over 100 before their sex drive really kicks in, due to age scaling.

51. So i guess i have to wait 49 more years....

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...