since everything is quiet on git and forums, i had plenty of time to develop mod, therefore im glad to announce that in next version we'll get rid of workgiver to rape comfort prisoner, rjw will be better without it  (yes i have decided it my self, deal with it),

Image result for Party popper

[FEATURE] removed workgiver rape comfort prisoners
[CORE] removed designators: ComfortPrisoner, RJW_ForBreeding
[CORE] moved many bestiality checks to xxx.would_fuck_animal
[CORE] moved FindFapLocation from job quick fap driver to giver
[CORE] merged postbirth effects from human/beast pregnancies in base pregnancy
[FIX] bugs in postbirth()
[FIX] reversed dna inheritance
[FIX] possible error with debug/vanilla birthing from bonded animal
[FIX] rape enemy job checks, mechanoids can rape again
[FIX] mechanoid sex rulepack error
[FIX] typo fix "resentful" as "recentful"
[FIX] comfortprisonerrape, should now call breeding job if comfort target is animal
[FIX] drafting pawn should interrupt w/e sex they are doing
[FIX] errors with bestiality birthing train()
[FIX] errors with bestiality/human thoughts
[FIX] for other mods(psychology etc) fail to initialize pawns and crash game
[FIX] forced reroll sexuality, hopefully fixes kinsley scale with psychology
[BALANCE] Renamed free sex to age of consent.
[FEATURE] moved animal breeder designator in place of whoring
[FEATURE] made animal breeding icon/ designator
[FEATURE] added direct control mode for most sex actions(pawn may refuse to do things), non violent pawns cant rape

rjw_1.9.8.7z

Can I suggest to expand bondage gear system? Made working butt plugs with size difference, various hediff states based on difference in sizes of plug and hole, including expandable one with hololock. But besides pain and movement modificators in case of big sizes, I couldn't find any interesting way to apply sexdrive bonus and/or something else. One number for everyone or based on masochist and nympho traits. Maybe any quirks that will make pawns like/dislike things and activities not directly related to maso-theme? Current list doesn't give me any ideas. Or at least any convenient way to add custom quirks with their own conditions or even workers?

The icon for animal/insect breeding is not appearing (male animals on female humanlikes, beastiality scissoring works fine because its the regular heart icon) in the social tab for 1.9.8. (Also sometimes causes an error log that keeps popping up forever when trying to close it)

Everything else about beastiality works fine though. (at least from I've tested)

Edit: Humnalikes/mechanoids doesn't have the issue.

Do I have to reference the SyrTraits.dll when I'm building the solution? Cause I don't use the individuality mod. Also what happened to Zalty's master? Also does that mean rape has been removed from the latest release, is there another way to fulfil your sex need like via casual hookups other than nymphs? I know I can use rational romance but I'm not really a fan of that mod. If you have removed rape you could quite easily remove bestiality and add it to steam to have a massively wider appeal, you know if you want. Whenever it's referenced on reddit most people said they'd get it if it were less extreme. Massively appriate all the work your putting into this, even if you've made some changes I don't agree with I understand it's your mod and I can change them back any way. Keep up the phenomenal work! ?

1 hour ago, WyrmChimera said:

The icon for animal/insect breeding is not appearing (male animals on female humanlikes, beastiality scissoring works fine because its the regular heart icon) in the social tab for 1.9.8. (Also sometimes causes an error log that keeps popping up forever when trying to close it)

Everything else about beastiality works fine though. (at least from I've tested)

Edit: Humnalikes/mechanoids doesn't have the issue.

logs, screenshots?

43 minutes ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Do I have to reference the SyrTraits.dll when I'm building the solution? Cause I don't use the individuality mod. Also what happened to Zalty's master? Also does that mean rape has been removed from the latest release, is there another way to fulfil your sex need like via casual hookups other than nymphs? I know I can use rational romance but I'm not really a fan of that mod. If you have removed rape you could quite easily remove bestiality and add it to steam to have a massively wider appeal, you know if you want. Whenever it's referenced on reddit most people said they'd get it if it were less extreme.

Yes. What happend to it? No. Yes.

39 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

logs, screenshots?

bug.png.28e8a1312d17420ae7f758796920e43f.png

Can't get the neverending pop-up to reappear, maybe just imagining things. I assume the missing icon should be the white paw that was normally used?

Side note, I don't know coding or anything how RimWorld mods are made but what does removing workgiver rape comfort prisoners do (removing cp designator too) because colonists can still be marked for cp if they have the macoshist trait and also prisoners still can too. Colonists will still rape marked cp pawns automatically if they are horny enough.

41 minutes ago, WyrmChimera said:

Side note, I don't know coding or anything how RimWorld mods are made but what does removing workgiver for comfort prisoners do (removing cp designator too) because colonists can still be marked for cp if they have the macoshist trait and also prisoners still can too. Colonists will still rape marked cp pawns automatically if they are horny enough.

it means that it was removed changed and re-added, pawns cant start job automatically, through work tab, and they obey all other sex rules and conditions

those designators are leftover from year old version(or older) and were never used

Thanks for the explanation and the quick fix.

While I'm at it, I can only seem to use direct control for masturbating on the spot or masturbating at assigned bed in 1.9.8. Doesn't seem to have options like; colonist with rapist trait to manually rape someone, nymph selecting someone in bed to join, colonist joining lover in bed etc.

17 minutes ago, Fionata said:

Is there a way with Prepare Carefully to change quirks of pawns when doing a new game?

I don't think there is. You can reroll the quirks in their bio tab with dev mode on until you have the preferred one(s).

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

*disappointed due to lack of reaction to previous post*

Had a good chuckle because of that one ?

Personally I had to the problem that I couldn't imagine what this would mean. Sounded like you wanted to remove rape as a whole.

10 hours ago, g0ring said:

Had a good chuckle because of that one ?

Personally I had to the problem that I couldn't imagine what this would mean. Sounded like you wanted to remove rape as a whole.

I too thought the same, i basically had no idea what Ed86 was talking about xD

Even as a write this, because i haven't played the new version yet.

@Ed86 Please, take a look on Nymphs, they are kind of wacky.

49 minutes ago, Gamaroguar said:

I too thought the same, i basically had no idea what Ed86 was talking about xD

Even as a write this, because i haven't played the new version yet.

@Ed86 Please, take a look on Nymphs, they are kind of wacky.

Wacky?

50 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Wacky?

Yes, they stay on someone else's bed for way too long, and when they are in bed they even ignore drafting orders in order to join bed again.

And, i just had the 5th pregnancy while on contraceptives with nymphs, the 10% fertility seems to be too high of a chance (they are banging all the time), first time i used a 14 day cycle because the tooltip of contraceptives said the effects lasted for a quadrum, but when i had the 1st therapeutic failure i shrunk the cycle to 8 days, and it still wasn't enough to prevent pregnancies with some reliability.

2 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

And, i just had the 5th pregnancy while on contraceptives with nymphs, the 10% fertility seems to be too high of a chance (they are banging all the time), first time i used a 14 day cycle because the tooltip of contraceptives said the effects lasted for a quadrum, but when i had the 1st therapeutic failure i shrunk the cycle to 8 days, and it still wasn't enough to prevent pregnancies with some reliability.

they are nymphs...lets pretend its the way it should be ?

well its done from herbal medicine and modern pills have failure rate of 7%, so... 10% seems right

use iud implants?