7 minutes ago, zia said:

So is my game borked or is anyone else noticing that fertility seems to be stuck at 0% in 1.9.7 and up?

Seems to be fine for me.  Are you looking at colonists or animals?  Base-game species or something from a mod?  In an age range where fertility would be above 0%?  Do they have genitals listed on their Health tab?

1 hour ago, GreatFez said:

Seems to be fine for me.  Are you looking at colonists or animals?  Base-game species or something from a mod?  In an age range where fertility would be above 0%?  Do they have genitals listed on their Health tab?

Both colonists and animals,  both base game and modded. Yes they are in the age range and yes they have genitals. The oddest issue is that if I downgrade to 1.9.6b the issue is fixed. It only occurs with 1.9.7a or b. 

Edit: This effects both new games and old saves. 

3 hours ago, zia said:

The oddest issue is that if I downgrade to 1.9.6b the issue is fixed. It only occurs with 1.9.7a or b. 

Just to be sure, you delete all the files in the mod directory when changing versions, right?  If so, all I can think of is maybe adjusting the fertility sliders in the Pregnancy Settings section of the mod settings.

4 hours ago, GreatFez said:

Just to be sure, you delete all the files in the mod directory when changing versions, right?  If so, all I can think of is maybe adjusting the fertility sliders in the Pregnancy Settings section of the mod settings.

Yes I deleted the old version before installing the new and I have tried to change the pregnancy chance. No change. 

Suggestion that's probably been done before:

Some kind of Hook-Up system similar to Rational Romance for those of us that don't use that mod or use Psychology which is incompatible. Where pawns will proposition others for some fun when they're horny rather than having to permanently be set to Whoring to achieve such an effect, which makes them sad.

Maybe this is already in and I'm just not seeing it happen, but I'm fairly sure they only ever have sex when in a relationship, and only masturbate if single.

I've got this error which happens multiple times a second until the debug log reaches max messages. I think it may have somethig to do with the whoring system but I'm not sure. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Spoiler

System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_CaravanDemand.TryExecuteWorker (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.ScenPart_CreateIncident.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.Scenario.TickScenario () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I noticed the suggestion in the todo list for succubi along with a question mark as to what it would do. I suggest the following:

• New trait added: Succubus(/Incubus if male)
  • Any pawn that has a sexual encounter with a succubus gains an additional +10 mood buff (Had sex with succubus/incubus: "That was incredible. I feel like I don't need to think about anything any more.") BUT also adds a whole body medical condition of perhaps -10% consciousness, Vitality Drained.
  • Both the buff and condition can stack and last equal lengths of time (say, 1 day).
  • Any time a succubus has sex, its food need is fully fulfilled.
  • Succubi gain no succubi-specific buffs nor detriments from sex with other succubi, nor does it gain them any nutrition. Masturbation also gains them no nutrition.
  • Succubi use same sex mechanics as everything else, but become vastly more likely to seek out sex (normal or rape) when very hungry (food need critical). Ideally succubi avoid seeking out other succubi, perhaps making succubi always dislike each other (relationship -30, Competing for food).
  • Also, succubi are perceived as more attractive than usual and gain a similar relationship boost to the Pretty trait (again, except for with other succubi).

Not sure if this was added intentionally or if I'm having a bug, but I have had only certain pawns set to "hookin'", but every single pawn will attempt to hook up with other pawns, visitors, other colonists, etc. I'm wondering if this is intentional or not? It pulls pawns with more important jobs away when needed, which is why I only turn hookin' on for certain ones.

Matador, try "rimworld of magic", it adds your Succubus to an extent, though they still need normal food.

As for a rape fetish, why not just call it what it is? And for another fetish idea, gangbang fetish, less likely to start sexual acts, but much more likely to join one already going on.

3 hours ago, zerpwny said:

Not sure if this was added intentionally or if I'm having a bug, but I have had only certain pawns set to "hookin'", but every single pawn will attempt to hook up with other pawns, visitors, other colonists, etc. I'm wondering if this is intentional or not? It pulls pawns with more important jobs away when needed, which is why I only turn hookin' on for certain ones.

hookin' is them most important job, there is nothing more important than sex

1 hour ago, zerpwny said:

But even if hookin' is disabled for a pawn...? 

If it's "hookup attempt", it's maybe from Rational Romance. Annoying thing, even ignores zone restrictions. Even basic chance at 0% in mod settings doesn't remove this, may be there is some hidden modificator.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:45 PM, ekl_l said:

I hurt my brain trying to imagine even just a name for it if not a Masochist...

I would consider "Rape Fetish (S)" and "Rape Fetish (M)".

(The former being for doms (S for sadistic) and the latter being for subs (M for masochistic). S and M are common fetish/type denotations for those familiar with Japanese terminology (they love shortening their loan words, lol).)

Alternatively for more western word choices, you'd of course have "Rape Fetish (Dom)" and "Rape Fetish (Sub)". Their names are just slightly longer at 17 characters each, but should be fine when compared to preexisting quirks like "Impregnation Fetish" (19 characters) and "Pregnancy Fetish" (16 characters).

43 minutes ago, ekl_l said:

If it's "hookup attempt", it's maybe from Rational Romance. Annoying thing, even ignores zone restrictions. Even basic chance at 0% in mod settings doesn't remove this, may be there is some hidden modificator.

I'm not running RR. The only mods related to relationships, "Lovin'", etc. I have is "Children, School, and Learning".

If I could toss in a few requests, it would be great to see some additional racial distinctions on body parts.  Specifically:

frijjid/fenii (from the "Vulpine Race Pack" on the workshop) -> "canine"

bear -> "ursine"

gnoll/hyena --> "hyenine"

... plus whatever other species are currently unaccounted for in the "Animal Collab Project"

Additionally, I was thinking that maybe animal "breasts" should be distinct from humanoid breasts- possibly being referred to as "teats" instead?

Lastly- now this one might just be my own preference- but I think "ordinary" might be something of a more apt descriptor of conventional genitalia than "generic".  To explain, does it not sound unusual to describe someone by saying "he/she has generic genitals"?  "He has an ordinary penis" may be an unusual thing to say but it sounds comparatively less alien to me.  Like I said, maybe that's just my preference and it's just a quick .xml change for me anyways.

Anyhow, appreciate all the work put into this.  Looking forward to coming updates.

3 hours ago, Arbjrn said:

Additionally, I was thinking that maybe animal "breasts" should be distinct from humanoid breasts- possibly being referred to as "teats" instead?

I would go with "mammaries".  

The one thing I wish is that if a pawn with right of consent turned off gets raped it wouldn't make the "uh oh" sound.  Cuz with a big colony, they're basically getting raped non-stop and it gives me extreme stress to hear the "uh oh" sound in RimWorld.  

3 hours ago, Arbjrn said:

Lastly- now this one might just be my own preference- but I think "ordinary" might be something of a more apt descriptor of conventional genitalia than "generic".  To explain, does it not sound unusual to describe someone by saying "he/she has generic genitals"?  "He has an ordinary penis" may be an unusual thing to say but it sounds comparatively less alien to me.  Like I said, maybe that's just my preference and it's just a quick .xml change for me anyways.

Anyhow, appreciate all the work put into this.  Looking forward to coming updates.

you are trying to create more problems than solving, actually solving none

how do you know what animal has; teats, breasts or mammaries?

"he/she has generic genitals" actually better, i should sound alien, because that's its main purpose, "ordinary" doesn't make sense since those aren't ordinary

Got an issue on experimental version. One of the raiders stumbled upon the mechanoid, (obviously) lost a fight and was assaulted by it. And then something appeared in error log, shortly after that all freaking text on the screen have disappeared. Couldn't retrieve the error logs.

1.9.7c
Zaltys:
[CORE] Renamed NymphJoininBed to JoininBed.
[FIX] Fixed futa settings.
[FEATURE] Expanded JoininBed job so that normal pawns can join their lover/spouse/fiancee in bed (but joining a random bed is still limited to nymphs).

Ed86:
fixed pawns fapping during fight or being drafted
fixed noheart icon error in logs

rjw_1.9.7c.7z

Hi, can someone clarify for me whether human pawns can give birth to animals in v1.9.7b?

The first post states that only human babies are implemented but in the mod options in game you can choose DNA inheritance for bestiality pregnancies.

And in the changelog I can see a ton of work has been put into breeding and the like.